Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!


Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Happy Live Show Day, BB Lovers!! Welcome to the Season that Never Sleeps! The HGs had a day full of excitement and drama yesterday. If you missed any of it, make sure to check out the posts and comments from Wednesday.

The Overnight Report™ today will focus on key events that happened after midnight last night, and many of those can also be found in the comment section of this post, left by GayTor, Syn, Shamrock & Jamison, starting right around midnight.

But first... On the feeds yesterday, Jeff and Jordan admitted to having their 1st real kiss while Ronnie was trying to persuade them for their vote in the early morning hours of August 5th. It's actually pretty funny. They come up for air at the appropriate times to actively communicate with Ronnie, while he goes on and on.

Clicking this pic will take you to the
Free Trial Offer for the Live Feeds

OK... moving right along...

12am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Chima, Russell, Lydia

Chima came out specifically to confront Russell about things he's said.

Lydia is also seeking some clarity. She asks if Chima really called her a whore and said she was going up to HoH to suck... Chima admits it...

Mostly though, this is about Chima and Russell, and it goes on for quite a while. Russell can barely get a word in...

12:35am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Lydia and Russell

Chima's gone inside for a minute. Lydia says she wants to hop in the jacuzzi and that she has her bathing suit on underneath her clothes...

She pulls her pants down to show Russell the bruise on her bum from Jessie...

It's big and bad. If you start at this point in the flashback, you'll arrive right before the closeup on the bruise.

1am BBT
Chima, Russell, Lydia

The argument starts to get heated...

Chima: ...and that's not a personal attack! I said, you're making all these comments about me wanting you and making sexual advances to you. I don't want your ass. Get over yourself. That is not a personal attack. That, in fact, is me telling you, that is not the case...
Russell: Then, after you said all that, I walked in there, and I was like...
Chima: Then you started calling me all these names and telling how I wanna give you a blowjob, and all this other stuff that was absolutely not true... and in my defense, I said to you, about that particular moment, I said, that that towel situation was about you masturbating... not about me wanting to come in there... and give you a blowjob... which is what you said.. and a we have.. a whole slew of people saw that.
Russell: We do! But.. er.. ah.. ah.. what I'm saying is that you had said was...
Chima: And I'm only good for giving blowjobs.. I'm like, why the f*cking hell ... Why is this conversation about me giving you a bj? Cuz this is hillarious to me, cause I never even said that.
Russell: Ok.. I'm saying.. when we went in there and we started fighting, the reason why was because you had said that comment, and that's when it turned personal.
Chima: No.. and that's the thing, Russell, you're trying to make it seem..
Russell: I'm not trying to do anything..
Chima: No, you are...

***This is ongoing, but there's much more overnight to cover, so if you'd like to hear more, please check it out on the flashback machine over on the live feeds interface.

1:20am BBT
Chima, Russell, Lydia

Still very heated!

Eventualy, Chima apologizes to Lydia for calling her a whore and a slut...

Lydia: Ok, Chima, if I called you a whore and a slut, would you just let it go, or would you hold on to that and be like, she really meant that? Granted you and me don't have what you and him had, but you're making a different set of rules...
Chima: I called you a bitch because you tried to do this n this n this to me...
Lydia: Yeah, but you said I wanna suck their dick... Even if it's a joke, even if you don't mean it, you said it...
Russell: You're not seeing it both ways.
Chima: What he said to me in front of everybody was not a joke. He was trying to have a character assassination on me in front of everybody, and it wasn't based on any truth.
Lydia: How was you saying I wanna suck his dick based on any truth?
Russell: You make your own set of rules.
Chima: What I'm saying, because that... that was me n you (Russell) having a conversation and me making a joke..
Lydia: Without me there to defend myself..

It gets more and more heated... Chima does get to the apology, eventually...

Chima: It's not ok that I called you a whore. I don't know what your sexual practices are...

1:30am BBT
HoH Landing
Chima, Ronnie, Jessie, Natalie
1:30a BBT - All Feeds
HoH Landing
Jessie, Natalie, Chima, and Ronnie

Ronnie is testing out his Live Show speech for Chima. Jessie and Natalie have already heard it.

Ronnie: Here’s the thing about it, is, there’s no way in hell Jeff and Jordan are going to vote for me.
Jessie: I concur.
Ronnie: I think they are just afraid I have some kind of ninja powers or something.
Jessie: I definitely nailed the button on that one
Ronnie: But anywho …
Chima: Oh so they are just being nice because you might be the wizard … kissing your a-- …
Ronnie: Fluffing … putting the … pressing the flesh … whatever … anywho, so I’ve decided I’m not going to be mean to anyone other than the one person that I actually blame more than Russell for this whole situation. And I’ve really thought about it. Tell me if you think any of this speech is slanderous.
Jessie: And if it is, just f--k it.
Ronnie: First off I want to say thank you to anyone responsible for getting me in this house. It has truly been a dream come true and I’ve enjoyed every moment. Guys, um, I’ve had my ups and downs in this house and even the moments I’ve been yelled at, I’ve enjoyed every second of it. I truly have one regret in this house and that is ever being nice to you Michele, because you are a borderline sociopathic insane person who does not understand how to relate to people, and in your case, Ph.D stands for pile it higher and deeper, which is why you wear blue colored contacts, because you are full of crap. And I will be watching from home and laughing and loving when they run you out that door next week.

Laughs all around. Ronnie questions if any part of that is slanderous. Chima asks if his superfans are going to like it. Questions turn to whether it would effect his professional life. Jessie mentions that there are teachers out there that get caught drinking and driving. The general consensus is that Ronnie’s speech would be harmless.

Russell joins the group on the landing and speaks to Chima and says that he is keeping the conversation that they had outside with each other between them. Chima jokes that she has already told them everything. The two of them are looking pretty cozy again...

Ronnie asks again if calling Michele a sociopath insane person is slanderous. Chima asks what slanderous means. Ronnie explains it as anything that can not be proven. Chima says, well then I guess that would be slanderous. Natalie chimes in and notes that they all had to sign waivers to get into the house and therefore it wouldn’t be slander. Ronnie then asks if he should tell Russell the speech. They say go for it. Russell takes a seat and Ronnie repeats it.

Ronnie: You’ve got to admit, I’m going out with a lot more humor than Casey did.

1:45am BBT
Jeff & Jordan
Feeds 3 & 4

Just a nice, fun chat about life outside the house... Marriage, Career, etc...

Thought you might enjoy a break from the mayhem and nastiness.

After a few minutes, Michele wakes up and joins them... Still very pleasant.

2:18am BBT
Haves Room
Jeff, Jordan, Kevin

Jeff: It's gonna be interesting to see if Ronnie has the power... and if he doesn't, it's gonna be interesting to see who gets HoH and how it comes back.. but, first things first, I wanna get through tomorrow...
Kevin: Oh yeah.
Jordan: Me too.
Jeff: Because if that motherf---er has it and puts one of us up...
Kevin: Yeah.
Jordan: I know he will. He was trying to play the sympathy thing on me, and I'm like, Im not buying..
Jeff: Dude.. We were gone. That bastard. I don't forget.

After a few minutes, Michele and Lydia join as well...

3am BBT

I am seriously running out of time before BB wakes the HGs, and Syn did an amazing job in the comment section recapping the activities between 3am til bedtime, so here's his report:

Ronnie has a full audience upstairs in the HOH room with Russell, Jessie, Chima, and Natalie. They are pressing him to make everyone's night a living hell. They want him to yell at Michele while she's trying to sleep. He goes to do it, not knowing that Michele is still awake and Lydia and Jordan have just gone to sleep as well in the splish splash room. Jeff has just gone to sleep in the red room. Kevin's been in the Have Not's room for quite a while.

Ronnie's plan backfires so Jessie and Natalie tell him just to go in there and turn the lights on.

Immediately Jordan, Lydia, and Michele are on to him and what he's doing.

Michele gets up and briefly leaves the room and Ronnie follows. When she comes back she hides his glasses and hat.

Ronnie decides to switch beds with Jeff in the Red Room. He then discovers that his glasses and hat are missing.

This is when Ronnie's little plan fails in a big way. He lets it get to him and Ronnie's true nature emerges (his true nature as is evident by the videos on the net ... google it people, you can find it without it having to be linked here). He begins to call Michele a sociopath. Then a B*tch. And his name calling just continues. He tells Michele that she has the ugliest picture on the memory wall. Michele begins to speak and Ronnie says "Michele I'm not talking to you, when I want to say something to you I will say 'Hey Crazy B*tch'".

Michele shows class in these arguments, although she too has her low points, but not nearly as many as Ronnie. But wait, didn't Ronnie say he was going to go out with class? That's what I thought I heard. He must have a different definition.

Cut to the Splish Splash Room ...

Jeff is settling into his new bed for the night, and Michele, Lydia, and Jordan are attempting to go to sleep. Someone in the Red Room keeps throwing something at the Splish Splash door. Jeff has had quite enough. He says "I'm gonna go out there and twist his f'in neck." Michele says "No, that's what he wants. He wants someone to go home tonight so he will be safe."

The banging continues. Jeff gets up and opens the door and says "Ronnie ..." He doesn't even get a chance to finish before you here the quaking in Ronnie's voice "That was not me Jeff!" Jessie says something and Jeff shuts the door, saying they aren't going to do it anymore.

Cut to the Red Room ...

Ronnie, Jessie, and Natalie are still plotting what Ronnie can do to Michele. Ronnie plans to hang Michele's stuffed monkey from the pole in the splish splash room. And he also plans to pour a bucket of water on her. Ronnie tells Jessie and Natalie what went on in the splish splash room, twisting the events and words to make Michele look worse and him look big and bad in their eyes.

4:27a BBT - It appears that everyone is going to sleep now.

4:35am BBT - Not quite yet... Ronnie runs outside to the backyard and hits the button. Nothing happens.

4:36am BBT
Pool Room
Jeff, Jordan, Michele

Jordan: I feel like he's gonna do something to you, Jeff.
Jeff: I wont hide his glasses... I'll hide his head up his ass.

They talk a bit more about the power, and they fall asleep amidst talk of not believing America would choose to give it to Ronnie...

In the next room, Ronnie lay awake in bed, eyes wide open.

This concludes the Overnight Report™.

Watch Big Brother 11 24/7



Blogger colleen said...

today is going to be a good one..i think jeff won the power and i pray ronnie goes home finally...everyone have a truely fab day....

August 6, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that the fight between russel and chima is ongoing...it takes the target off of jeff and jordan...
also, i would like to add that i think it would be more interesting if jessie or natalie won HOH and jeff with his wizard powers totally overides thier nominations..on the other hand, that would leave one or the other safe for the week and i really really want jessie gone...but honestly i cant decide if i want natalie gone more...for lydia's sake i think it would better if jessie left next..then she can relax without his influence and would probably side with jeff and jordan..

August 6, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that the fight between russel and chima is ongoing...it takes the target off of jeff and jordan...
also, i would like to add that i think it would be more interesting if jessie or natalie won HOH and jeff with his wizard powers totally overides thier nominations..on the other hand, that would leave one or the other safe for the week and i really really want jessie gone...but honestly i cant decide if i want natalie gone more...for lydia's sake i think it would better if jessie left next..then she can relax without his influence and would probably side with jeff and jordan..

August 6, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Carolyn.

No comments posted yet but I'm sure I'm not the first, so good morning everyone else too.

A special hi to Syn because I think I caught his scent lurking about.

Carolyn, you are going to be worn out before they even get the "wakey Wakey" call. I don't know how you do it.

Did we have an anonymoose vampire this morning who took offense at the way we point out the vampires in the BB House?

Hi! My name is GaYToR and I'm a vampire. I also have the live feeds. *giggle*


August 6, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And now it's time for me to crawl back into my coffin. The doctor appt lasted about 3 minutes. (A wasted $15 co-pay) and my brain surgery is scheduled for Aug. 28th.

I refused to schedule it on a BB Show day or in a week when I have a show. I know that wig is going to hurt like hell even giving it a week before putting on one.

Gotta get to sleep so I can be up in time for the Live Show. I'm going to cry GaYToR tears of vampire blood if I don't wake up in time.

Good day all! MUAH!


August 6, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Too bad Ronnie doesn't know what slander is. I'm pretty certain they can slander each other all they want though ... they contracted away all their human rights. Though, sadly (for Michele's soon to be lawyer), Ronnie's brilliant oratory is not slander, as it is merely his moronic opinion on her character ... and not even that, just a jealous spiteful rant. Unless ... he means she is literally full of sh*t, then ...

Oh Ronnie, you are a moron. I gotta tell ya, if you ever actually get the credentials to be a teacher (um, not just an "educator," though you have all given us quite an education on being a moron) no one in their right mind would hire you!

Yes, says Principal OutOfHisMind, I sure would like Ronnie to teach nine year olds, he can teach them to go on national television and be a pompous compulsive liar ... oh, but just in a game. Believe me, if I were a parent in that school ...

Kid, it's gonna be blackball city. And that is my only solace for having to watch him for a month. To quote Ronnie (I'm sure he would say this): Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

I'm not a praying person, but God, please make sure Ronnie gets evicted. I know there must be SOME justice in the world.

Can't wait till tonight. Play that beautiful bean footage!

August 6, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good A.M. Carolyn (Oh Great One!!) & fellow dishers! I hope everyone is going to have a clamer day in the house. After the last 24 hours I thought I was going to need drugs!! (at the very least a bottle of wine!)

All of the HG's need to step back, take a deep breath, & start the day new. Poor Michele, wish I could go in the house & give her a hug.

Ought to be a great live show. Wonder if Ronnie is going to give his little speach. If so, he'll only make himself look more ignorant!

Carolyn, hope you have a quit day. Gaytor, hope all went well at the doc's. Wendy, hope you feel better today. EA, still praying for your family.

August 6, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

O.K. Now that I am clear on where Russell stands I have decided how I want evictions to go and what my reasons are.

1. Still want Ronnie out this week. I don't like him, can't stand him, don't want him in the jury house, don't want him to have any more fame, oh-did I mention that I don't like him.

2. Jesse-It would have been great to have him out week 4. But first in jury house with no one to cook or clean for him is almost as good. Plus, it screws Natalie's game, takes away Chima's protection and takes away the risk of Jesse and Russell as final 2.

3 & 4.Russell & Chima- It doesn't really matter which order. They have both shown stamina in physical comps, they are both smart in their own way. Frankly, I think it would be to dangerous to J & J to keep them any longer. The benefit of having Russell leave first would be to see Chima and Nat have to go against each other the following week.

5.Natalie-I saved this spot for a special reason. She will have to stay in a house with people she hates as she watches her friends all go out the door. Then the real kick in the pants will be her getting booted before Kevin and Lydia since she thinks they are the biggest floaters ever.

6. Michelle-Not because I hate her. I think she poses a bigger threat. If she gets to final 3 there is a good chance that either Jeff or Jordan won't be final 2.

7 & 8. Kevin & Lydia-Once again the order doesn't really matter. I think that I would prefer Kevin to go first. I love Kevin, but not enough to put him in final 2. Lydia has not been my favorite by any means but I don't hate her. She could be trying to get attention but until I know that for sure, I am going on the assumption that she is emotionally fragile. This would allow her to stay away from Jesse until the end of the game, Kevin would already be in the jury house when she got there to help give her moral support and, once again, it would drive Natalie insane to have Lydia make it that far in the game.

Final 2-Jeff & Jordan-No explanation necessary.

August 6, 2009 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

That whole group makes me ill: Jessalie, Chima and Ronnie. They are sore losers with poor attitudes and very ugly on the inside. Watching Natalie eat last night on BBAD was also pretty sickening. She should have been in the Oddball clique. Trying hard not to be too negative, Lovely Caro! But these 4 don't deserve to win, it would only make them bigger egomaniacs. P.S. IMO Chima really is a hypocrite and doesn't practice what she preaches.

August 6, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Aww, loving the niceness that is J&J, Michelle and Kevin :)
Thank you for the break from nastiness! :)

So, how long was the make out, and could you see/hear anything? LOL
Enquiring minds got to know! ;-)

Hi friends! xoxo

August 6, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Bethra said...

Did anyone read Russell's HOH Blog? His alliance is with Natalie and Jessie. Sounds to me like he just used Michele for info and tried to just gain her trust.

*Keeping fingers crossed that Ronnie goes home tonight as planned*

Last season at this time, it was Jessie who was going out the door because Keesha flipped the house.

August 6, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger khopekittner said...

good morning peeps! wow was yesterday a trip! i just watched the flashback of j&j kissing while ronnie blabbed on...that was the best, i loved it! and yeah for j&j kissing!!!

okay. now on to a question..does anyone think jeff has the power yet? i kinda of do think he already knows (wish he would tell us into a camera). BUT i am not sure if its just wishful thinking on my part...what do yall think?

August 6, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie and fellow BB addicts

Happy Live Show Day! A.K.A.
Rat Elimination Day

In just over 8 hrs. the rat will be out the door. Oh happy day.

It's nice to see that Russel got quite the drilling by Chima last night, I'll have to check that out. He deserves everything he gets now.

This one line gave me a wth moment. (Chima asks what slanderous means)

I'm pretty she is a journalist, free lance for not, she better know what slanderous is. They have an entire course on it in school I'm pretty sure. For any kind of reporter to say they don't know what slander or libel is makes them a fool. Once again, why was she on the Brains team?

And now to Ronnie's speech. This delusional boy, he will do anything to be the center of attention. This like everything else he has done in the game will backfire hugely and the only one looking foolish is him.

Now off to read comments and watch some flashback.

Have a great day everyone.

August 6, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Ronnie is really one creepy disturb dude. (I will NOT use the word MAN when talking about him) Jesse & Nat are just big old instegaters & ought to be ashamed of themselves. Can't wait to see his exit tonite then watch as Jeff use's his power next thursday nite! (Hope he's got the CDT)

August 6, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Just getting to the comments now... sorry for the slow down!!

August 6, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

I can't believe how truly spiteful and hateful Ronnie is. Especially after how HE was ostracized a few weeks ago. I really, really really, really hate that kid. He just took it to a whole new level.

August 6, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Sue said...

Morning most wonderful one-how you guys keep up the pace is truly amazin! But thank goodness you do I would be so lost! Take a nice long bike ride and a good long nap!Got a feelin tonights gonna be a bumpie ride!

August 6, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good Morning All!!!

Carolyn typed,

Ronnie: You’ve got to admit, I’m going out with a lot more humor than Casey did.

This kid has gone beyond delusional and has stepped into the land of full blown schizophrenia. Wow just wow is all i can say. He is so far up his own a$$ here.

I was very happy to read that Lydia made it through the night in there and that Michele and Jordan acted like bumpers for her.

The lack of rules is really getting to me. The lack of respect for the game is as well. I don't understand why the crew are letting so much slide this season - was the show that hurting they felt then needed to bump it up a notch to get viewers? I still think that if rules are not inforced and soon we will see our first panic button or see someone being removed for health or violence reasons.

August 6, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Sue said...

Wow best of luck and prayers GaYToR! I go for shoulder replacement next week so I'm just tryin to learn how to do everything with the left hand!Some stuff is real interesting to try- you realize how truly clumsy you are!

August 6, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Brian said...

What videos are out there to show Ronnie's "true nature?"

August 6, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Gaytor???? Brain surgery? What the hell did i miss?

August 6, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger tchr_mom said...

Good morning every one,
Thanks for keeping me up on the house happenings during this crazy week. I have run down the battery on my phone several times reading your updates while I'm out.

Thanks again,

August 6, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

at 4:35 a.m. it says that ronnie ran outside to hit the button ... what button? I'm confused ... HELP me please!!!!!

August 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

To clarify before I close the lid...

I'm not having brain surgery, I would have to have one up there to have surgery on it. I'm having a mole removed. It's been biopsied and inconclusive.

For me to have brain surgery would involve me having a sex change and I will never do that. Not even to get Syn. :-p~~


August 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Good Morning, Colleen! :)

G'morning, Wendy2! :)

Good morning, GayTor! :)

G'morning, Jane! :)Peace be with you... ;)

Good morning, HanHaysMom! :) lol

Morning, Grendon! :) Nice bloggin'!

Good MOrning, Jluvs! :) Smoooch!!

Good Morning, Bethra! :) I read it.. I think it serves as proof that the house has gotten to him and he's lost his mind.

Morning, KHope! :) I don't think he's been notified yet...

Gooood Morning, Michigan Man! :)

G'morning Leslie!! :)

Good morning, Sue!! :) Thank you!! Sounds lovely! Can I join you?

August 6, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Morning, Brian... those would be the ones he produced himself...

August 6, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can i type in google to see what your talking about with the way Ronnie acts?? id love to see it!! =)

August 6, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger cakegirl68 said...

Ronnie has GOT to GO!
As much as I could not stand Allison (from Season 9) I think Ronnie takes the cake from her!

He is sooooo full of himself!
Ugh! I can't wait till the door hits him in the a$$ on the way out!

August 6, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Good Morning, Cindy! :)

Good morning, Tchr_MOm :)

Good Morning, WendyLady! :)

August 6, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

g'morning, cakegirl!! :)

good morning, anon! :)

August 6, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sue said...

Wow best of luck and prayers GaYToR! I go for shoulder replacement next week so I'm just tryin to learn how to do everything with the left hand!Some stuff is real interesting to try-..

Ok, not brain. I just clarified. Sorry for the confusion. Thought everyone had heard me bitch about this mole on my head.

Shoulder replacement? Yuck. I had a rotator -cuff or cup? never can remember... repaired a few years ago. OUCH but all well now.

I guess it's easier for men. There are a lot of things we use both hands for. :-O

Good luck Sue!


August 6, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Gaytor - damn man! Had me worried over a mole? Tsk Tsk Tsk on you :P I've had loads removed over the yr (i've got so many of the damn things i've started calling them love spots :0)) I hope nothing bad comes of it - and its just a mole that had to go!

August 6, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Kristi said...

I HAVE TO RE-POST this because it is sooooo nasty that I need someone to comment on it.

I am not trying to be mean, I am a nice person, but hygiene is important. Cold showers or not.

Here is something super gross....

They said that Natalie hasn't showered in a week and on afterdark the other night when Jessie was "fighting" with her he picked her up and she she tried to pull down his shorts so he tried to pull her sweats down..

She said, "don't, it is my time of the month."

GROSSSSSS!!!! Hasn't showered in a week and it is her time....

Maybe that was what that tuna call was about. hee hee

August 6, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Lisa M. said...

Good morning everyone!
well, from Ronnie's actions late last night, I really can't see him getting the vots to stay. Sad thing is,it's Jessie and Natalie egging him on, and they look inocent while he looks like the jerk. So bye, bye, Ronnie. And no, you are not coming back. Nobody who has left is in sequestor, so nobody is coming back. and even if there was a vote, nobody would vote for you. I hope Casey is sitting home watching and laughing at what a fool Ronnie looks like.

August 6, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Morning, Kristi :)

August 6, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

tchr_mom I'm going to ask again because I don't know if you ever saw my other two questions.

Do I know you? Does your first name begin with an "R"? I lost track of you years ago if you are who I think you are.

Let me know!!!


August 6, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Lisa M. said...

Grendon: I have to say good call on that eviction order. I agree with your choices!

August 6, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grendon - you nailed it! I am in total agreement with your hit list. The only thing I would add is that when Jessie leaves next week I hope it is because Jeff puts him out on his ass with the Coup de tat power!

August 6, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I'm sure Ronnie is the only "bad" person in the house and once he leaves no one will lie, be mean, fight or backstab and the house will be a tea party 24-7 and the hgs will hold hands and sing in perfect harmony.

because once evil ronnie leaves everything will be okay!

thank goodness ronnie is being evicted!!!

August 6, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

I'm with Michigan Man...when I read the line where Chima asks what slanderous means I almost died laughing...who considers themself a journalist yet doesn't know the meaning of slander?

And OMG...it is time for Ronnie to go! I really really disliked him...but now I'm kinda just starting to feel sad for him. He is obviously suffering from multiple psychiatric disorders (oh wait...is that slanderous?)

One more time...I love Jeff & Jordan...too adorable for words!

August 6, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

LOL Kristi!!!! You're hilarious! Open a can of tuna for lunch, watch the feeds and you'll feel like you're right there!

GaYTor good luck with that mole ... I almost thought I had mistaken all the years over which group had a brain and which didn't! Glad to hear that I was correct after all.

Carolyn as always YOU ROCK as well as all of your helpers! I've been watching this site for several seasons now and would be lost without you. I live in the sticks so the live feeds are not possible.

August 6, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn!

Good Morning Fellow BB Addicts!

I am so excited for the show tonight and thought I would through out a little giggle this morning:

I just purchased a new straightening iron to tame my Chima hair (minus the weave). There was a warning in the instructions that says: DO NOT USE WHILE SLEEPING! LOL I'm so glad they told me that.

I do a lot of things while sleeping, but have to say straightening my hair is not one of them!


August 6, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Good Morning, Syn!! :)

Morning, Patti!!

Good morning, Kristi!

Good MOrning, Anon re margaritas.. Yes he did, and yes they already had it, but they didn't show it to the tv only folks.

Good Morning, Simply Sam!! :)

Good morning, Ninja Girl! :)

Good Morning, HanHaysMom!

G'morning, GenieSea! :)

Good morning, Grendon :)

MOrning, Ry!! Congrats!!! :)

Gooood Morning, Jun!!! :) You Rockicus!!

Good morning, DavidB :)

Good Morning, JLuvs! :)

Good morning, Lindsey :)

Good morning, Cakegirl! :)

G'morning, BananaInk! :)

Good Morning, Rosaritoe! :)

G'morning, Mattitude! :)

Good morning, Ronap! :)

Good morning, Lisa M :)

Good morning, Zach :)

Morning, Marci!! :)

August 6, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

They're waking up!!!!!

August 6, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Someone said last night that Natalie never mentions a mom so maybe she was raised by her father and thats why she has no sense of hygiene. I wanna point out that its not always the case. I grew up with just my father and although i'm not into make up and putting crap in my hair i DO shower and i do keep myself clean. Her not taking care of herself is totally on her not that there was no woman in her life. Tampons are simple to figure out - instructions in the box make it so clear even a monkey could do it.

August 6, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good afternoon all!
I just have to say.... enough already Chima!!! Why can't you just let it go and walk away! The man has apologized a thousand times already! What more do you want??? Did you not hear the apologies through your wonder weave? Geez! Sorry Chima fans, but I've never really cared for her. Just when I was able to tolerate her a little, (despite her annoying laugh!), this LLOOOOONNGG drawn out conversation occurs. Forgive my mini rant! Whew! That helped! : )

August 6, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

Kristi- lmao!! That is just nasty! They are trapped in a house with no form of entertainment...and Nat can't find the time for a bath/shower? And omg, I seriously did bring tuna fish to work for lunch today...guess I'm gonna be getting takeout now!

August 6, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

New Top Post!!! :)

Wakey Wakey!!!

August 6, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if the button in the backyard has something to do with the "mystery power" I.E. Only when Jeff touches the button something happens. JMO

August 6, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Kevin - I appreciate that, but I can't post the link.

Lucky 13 :) Good Morning

***New Top POst!!!

August 6, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

two words for Ronnie!
Sore Loser!

August 6, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Back from comments, thanks Gaytor and Syn for great updates on the early morning happenings.

Watching Ronnie's melt down #506 and loving it. Michele handed his butt to him, AGAIN!

Ronnie might of had a chance to harass Michele and the girls but with White Knight Jeff there, not a chance.

August 6, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Anonymous MG said...

Just popping in to say Hi!.

After last night, and the rise in my blood pressure over the idiots in the house (you know who they are), I'm reserving my comments for later.

I'm trying to have a positive morning!!

August 6, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger tchr_mom said...

Hi GaYTor,
No, I'm sorry it's not me. I did respond, but I don't think you got it. Maybe we're just kindred spirits? I'm from Metairie.

If you don't get this one, I'll try again later at work.

August 6, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good afternoon all!
I just have to say.... enough already Chima!!! Why can't you just let it go and walk away! The man has apologized a thousand times already! What more do you want??? Did you not hear the apologies through your wonder weave? Geez! Sorry Chima fans, but I've never really cared for her. Just when I was able to tolerate her a little, (despite her annoying laugh!), this LLOOOOONNGG drawn out conversation occurs. Forgive my mini rant! Whew! That helped! : )

August 6, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Morning and Happy Eviction Day Everyone!!!

I hope everyone is having a good day.

I am so ready for Ronnie's eviction. Unfortunately, I don't think he will ever admit what kind a person he really is. He will be as delusional about his exit from the game as Jessie is.

As I was watching how Ronnie was acting about Michele last night I was really trying to figure out what exactly he thought she said or did that would deserve the level of vileness he's displayed towards her. I got nothing...don't remember her ever doing much to him...anyone else?

August 6, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning everyone!

I'm curious to find out and maybe it's already been discussed here, but I heard that BB was encouraging the HGs to vote to keep Ronnie in the game. Has anyone heard that?

August 6, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous KIM M said...

I would love love love it if Jeff, Michelle or Jordan won HOH because they would definetly put up Jessalie and then if either one of them one veto and the HOH had to replace them, Jeff could come back and BAM! Jessalie all over again.

Can you belive Ronnie? Is it slanderous to call someone a sociopath on national TV? Who is "touched"? Sadly, I think Russel will walk of of the house one day and look back and the show or hear how he messed up in a major way but Ronnie, Jessie, Chima, and Natalie will all walk away and have not a care in the world for how they treat people and make things personal. Oh and how can Chima not know what "slanderous" means when she is a journalist and throws around misogynist like it is a cup of water? Hmmmm... do you think she knows what hypocrit means? Do any of the JNRRC group know what it means? These people! Go J/J/M/K/L.

I was soooo refreshing last night to see Jeff and Jordan talk about putting Jessalie up and how Jeff didn't believe a word he said. I was starting to doubt him after the drama yesterday but now...I am so glad he will be the wizard! He will use his powers for good! :) I would love to see Natalie go home. Maybe when she does someone can explain sociopath to her!

Love you Carolyn and Genie and all for your updates. You guys Rock My Sox!
Lydia, Lydia, Lydia...get to the jury house so you can have a little vacation.

August 6, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

hehe helping you stay awake
Classic case of projection..
Ronnie: "Michele you're a ____and a ______and your picture is _______..I'm not talking to you!"
LOL, no Ronnie you're not, you're revealing who YOU are!
Happy Thursday Everyone!

August 6, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Don't know how my post showed up a second time, but.... Maybe it warranted repeating. : )

Good afternoon again Carolyn and BBDishers!
Happy Live Show Day!

August 6, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below