Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday! :) It's 4:51am BBT as I begin writing this, and Jessie, Lydia and Natalie have just gone to bed... finally!

I just went to check on the Big Brother related auctions on eBay to see if any of the season 11 cast has listed anything yet, and that's a no... However, there is something new from Renny. She's hoping more than most that Jeff will use the power this week. Check this out: Renny's on Team Jeff! That shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, considering the amount of flack she's taken from Jessie this season, while she's not in the house to defend herself.

The Overnight Report starts right at midnight, with an extremely key conversation. If you read one thing on BBDish this week - the following conversation should be it!

In fact, I'm gonna get that up for you right now, so you can get to checking it out on flashback right away, should you choose... Once that's up, I'm gonna kick it into high gear and get the rest of the overnight together and posted before I start approving comments...

12:04am BBT
Green Room
Jeff & Michele, then Jordan joins
Cams 3 & 4

We join the conversation already in progress...

Michele: If you had the power, and it was crazy, just so you could eliminate someone, would you have done it?
Jeff: Would I? To eliminate someone? F*ck yeah, I'd use it!

***I could just stop right there, right? ;p

Jordan joins... She's pensive...

Michele: We're going home anyway, if we don't win.
Jeff: Exactly, so why wouldn't I?

Michele: People are warning me to align myself with them, so I'm not voted out. I'm not going too. We need to win HoH, and I'm going to fight for it. Our only hope without HoH is that some people would rather vote out Lydia than us...

Jeff: I'd rather keep Russell.
Michele: He continued with Ronnie's line of work. What strategic reason is there?
Jeff: We can't swing it anyway, but if we could, I'd like to have him on our side.
Michele: Would he be on our side?
Jeff: I wish we could swing it, it's what I'd rather.

Michele: Chima said whoever voted for him to stay would be her next target.
Jordan: Russell said he had Jessie.
Michele: Jessie is pretending big time.
Jordan: OK... Well then, I'm sticking to my...
Jeff: Yeah, just say you're voting, or he'll be on you.

Jordan: Russell was like if I don't stay, you and Jeff would have to win every other week to stay. I asked him who he'd put up, and he said Chima and I was like, she's not a big target!
Michele: Every person he has made an alliance with went home.
Jeff: Not true... He was alligned with them, and they ditched him.

Michele: I'm next. Jessie hates me.
Jeff: He does hate you. Don't think you're playing both sides. He hates you.
Michele: I know.
Jeff: ...and his sidekicks. With him gone she's nothing. I'm just gonna try to avoid everyone.

Jordan: If it's Majority, do you think Kevin would come to our side?
Jeff: Not without Lydia.

Michele: I don't think there's a way to save Russell... to keep him..
Jeff: ...and we never had this conversation. If Jessie comes to me and says he has the votes, then I'll come tell you... As far as Russell's concerned, I'll vote for him, but if they don't come down and tell me something, what's the point.
Michele: If we evict Russell, we have the chance to... you know. And their whole alliance wants me to go home. Next week it'll be me..

Jeff: So we have to f*ckin' do something.

***Translation - "I'm using the power."

Jordan: We have to win HoH.

Michele: They're not gonna play nice with us, so we have to do what we need to do. I can't believe Jessie. He is always saying stuff about me, and to my face even, and he says he wants me to come to their side? Please, you're so lying to me.
Jeff: He's trying to be nice to me too! Where they f*ck have you been this whole game? He's looking for other people, he thinks he's gonna walk through this game??? Not on my watch!

*** And again...

Jeff: Think positive, things can happen.

Jeff leaves. Jordan and Michele continue.

Jordan: If Russell stays, do you see any positive?
Michele: No.

Jordan: If Russel was here...
Michele: Jessie's not voting for him... Natalie isn't.
Jordan: Natalie told him she'd give him a sympathy vote.
Michele: I think she's lying to him... but Natalie doesn't lie, so who told you that?
Jordan: Russell.
Michele: Russell lies. You have to remember: Russell will tell you whatever he can. He cannot be trusted.

Jordan: Whoever has it... I don't know... Maybe they'll do the right thing.
Michele: I asked Jeff if he had it, if he'd use it. He said "yeah, we're f*cked anyway."

Jordan and Michele continue talking hypotheticals about what's in store for next week. They both agree that if Jessie wins Head of Household, one of them is going home.

Michele: If only Jessie would get wizarded outta here!
Jordan: Yeah...

***If you rub Jeff's belly, the wizard may grant you your wish. Heck, in this case, there'll be no rubbing necessary.

Talk turns to Chima...

Michele: They're all about Girl Power, and keeping us around.... They want Jeff gone first, then Jessie, then Kevin, then the girls fight it out. They say they can't trust Lydia.
Jordan: If we're not HoH, we're done.

Michele promises Jordan that she will not go against her and Jeff. She then says that should Jordan hear differently, she should come to her, because it's all lies. Jordan reciprocates.

Michele: If I can't get to the end, I want it to be you and Jeff.

The conversation comes to a close at 12:55am BBT, when Michele leaves & Jordan heads outside to do her laundry, and comes upon Jeff & Kevin playing pool.

1am BBT
Natalie, Jordan, Kevin, Jordan

Natalie shares personal information about her family and her self... She says she doesn't get on with her stepmother at all, and that her father only remains married to her, because they have a child with Downs Syndrome together... Natalie says her birth mother was really messed up, and her only real influence in life has been her father... She says her sister is very ghetto, and completely opposite of her... Whenever Natalie speaks about her birth mother, it becomes very apparent (via fishies) that the woman has not signed a release...

Finally, at 1:10am BBT, Natalie tells them that she got started in Karate, then Tae Kwan Do... and that she went to the Junior Olympics... but then she grew out of it, and she gave it up for high school...

Jordan: Maybe that's why you have such a good body!
Natalie: Yeah, that's it. I used to work out all the time.
Lydia: So you have a black belt?
Natalie: Yeah. It's been a while. That's why I'm not a prissy, feminine type of girl... I only had a father figure. Everything I learned about being a girl is from girlfriends.
Jordan: Gotcha.
Natalie: Like, you know how hard it was when I first got my period?
Lydia: Did your dad have the birds and the bees conversation?
Natalie: No!
Lydia: So, is that why you're relationship with boyfriend is so important? Do you want a big family?
Natalie: I want a big family, yeah. He has a huge family! That's really important to me.
Jordan: I can't imagine your sister being ghetto.
Natalie: I know, we're totally opposite.
Jordan: So your mom basically kinda got her on drugs?
Natalie: Yeah...

Control Room BRB Screen at the mention of her mother.

Natalie: But um, yeah, so it's hard for her to get jobs, because I can't even tell you what some of her tattoos say... It's like..
Lydia: Ooooooh it's like that...
Natalie: Well, she's got 2 kids...
Lydia: Same baby's daddy?
Natalie: No... and they're both black..
Lydia: Does it have to do with the baby's daddy?
Natalie: No, but um.. the color of their skin.
Lydia: Ooooh.

Jordan: I know a guy who had 4 kids by 4 different women...
Natalie: The kids are the sweetest things..
Jordan: Are they raised around that though?
Natalie: Exactly.. they're being raised in that environment...

This conversation in the kitchen area lasts until after 1:30am. They move on to discuss their dream jobs.. Natalie wants to be a professional poker player. Kevin wants to work at a big agency. Jeff wants to do something travel related... Lydia too.

Just before 1:30am BBT, Natalie says that if she wins HoH next week, everyone present in the room is safe. At the time she makes this statement, Jeff, Jordan, Lydia and Kevin are present.


1:45am BBT
Pool Room
Jeff, Jordan and Russell

Cam 4 for Jeff & Jordan
Russell is silent on Cam 3

For Jeff/Jordan fans...

This is where pillow talk begins... but they're not in bed for the night yet... and with Russell present and "fake sleeping," neither says anything of importance.

1:45am BBT
Green Room
Jessie, Natalie, Kevin & Lydia

***Ummm... let's see... Michele's not in the room. Let's bash her! We can move on to Jeff, Jordan and Russell shortly...

Lydia: She almost started crying when she talked about that female scientist.
Natalie: She's f**king smart. You know that, right? She has a PhD.
Jessie: Pretty Huge Dick
Kevin: In school, they put her in special ed because they thought she was stupid, and then it turned out they had to put her in a genius school, because she's so fu**ing smart...
Lydia: She told you she was bipolar, right?
Kevin: Yeah

Natalie: What happened to her brother?
Lydia: He died... like 8 months ago.
Jessie: I've never said anything about her stability or anything, and she hates me.
Lydia: She says there's something between you that can never be fixed.
Jessie: I'm never going to entertain it.

Natalie: She doesn't work on rats.. That's all a lie.
Lydia: She's a neurologist!
Kevin: She works on rats brains, and people are taking that to mean she's a brain surgeon.
Jessie: My brother's wife spent 7 years writing her thesis on the mating of sea horses. I'm not even playing.
Lydia: Sea horses change their sex.
Natalie: She has a PhD, and she doesn't have money?
Jessie: I'm tired of trying to figure it out... She needs to go.
Lydia: Jeff needs to go before Jordan.
Jessie: I like how he's all I don't have an attitude about being on slop. F**k you, a**holes.
Lydia: Jeff, Jordan and Russell are a**holes about slamming that f**king door to the pool room... They do it all day. It's so rude!

Jessie: So how about me and Natalie going outside to play with everyone today... and no one wanted to play? Michele did for a while, but she plays weird. She plays mean.

***OK.. now let's move on to some Russell bashing. That's always fun!

2:15am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Jeff & Jordan
Cams 3 & 4

They head outside, so Jeff can have a smoke and they can speak openly, without Russell fake sleeping next to them... I strongly encourage you to get to this conversation on flashback... Below is just a summary...

Jordan: I think Russell was fake sleepin. Ok. All the stop that had happened in the fights, Chima had already told me, so that's why I think I do trust her.
Jeff: I never told her anything, I haven't told her shit.

Jeff: If Russell stayed, and next week I win, and Jessie goes home? They're gonna want Russell out.
Jordan: He said that Natalie's gonna give him a sympathy vote.
Jeff: Then we'd have the votes...
Jordan: What if she doesn't... then it's a tie...
Jeff: Just tell him he has our vote.
Jordan: Then he was like, talk to Jeff.
Jeff: He want's everyone to do the talking for him. Without Jessie? Natalie is nothing. Without Jessie, they have no power, you know what I'm saying?
Jordan: ...but if we get Russell out, it's one strong person we don't have to worry about...

Jeff: He don't have those votes... Everyone keeps talking about Chima wants all girls... I don't give a f**k what Chima wants.
Jordan: This thursday.. it's better, Chima can't play, it's Jessie and Natalie. So we have better chances. I swear to God, if he wins HoH again I'll shoot myself... He gets on Chima's nerves sometimes...

Talk turns to Michele...

Jeff: Doesn't matter... Down the line, I'll get rid of Michele later.
Jordan: But we need her now..
Jeff: I know... I don't tell her shit right now, but she always says she's gonna put up Jessie.
Jordan: She said Jessie & Lydia are together. She needs to put Natalie up, or one of them, but she'd put up Kevin or something.
Jeff: What she's doing is playing both sides... Yeah, she thinks Natalie will go against Jessie for Chima? No f**king way.
Jordan: If the 18 year old gets half a million dollars, I will flip.
Jeff: Who f'ing bitches every minute of the time she's here, and no one says anything because she's best friends with the king of the castle. I'm tellin ya, it's just a matter of time. Like I said, if we go on their side? It doesn't matter.

Jordan: Do we try to save Russell?
Jeff: Who are you gonna talk to? Let him do his dirty work.
Jordan: If we hear Natalie say he's getting a sympathy vote, we can be alright...
Jeff: But don't tell them...
Jordan: I think Michele would keep him...
Jeff: I was talkin' to her about it.. in a hypothetical world...
Jordan: ...but then what if Natalie backed out?

Jordan: If Russell's safe would it benefit you in the long run?
Jeff: Yeah, he'd be hell bent to get others out.. and they'd want him out too.
Jordan: What if they put us out?
Jeff: I'd take that chance. We'd have to win HoH too
Jordan: Then we could get rid of Jessie too.. then they'd be down. I'm just scared they're tricking him with the sympathy vote.
Jeff: It doesn't matter, we're still the next targets. Who cares what Chima wants?
Jordan: I just don't think Russell would be loyal to us.
Jeff: Then I'd just stab him in the back.

Jordan: I just hope he doesn't get HoH. I think Natalie would put Lydia up. Kevin's last...
Jeff: He's a floater. He's gonna be a pawn. He's not making it nowhere. I'd love it if it as me you and Kevin.
Jordan: If we knock Jessie out, we're good.
Jeff: If Jessie was gone, the house is ours. He's on easy street. I don't know how it went like that?
Jordan: He got the first HoH...
Jeff: Given to him! Since then, everyone's on his nuts...
Jordan: If he makes final two...
Jeff: He ain't making final two.

Jeff: Just keep your head down, Jordan. Tell them what they want to hear.

2:30am BBT
Green Room
Jessie, Natalie, Lydia & Kevin
Cam 1 & 2

Jessie: Jeff takes everything with a gran of salt. During the HoH lockdown on Thursday, I'm gonna call out Russell for trying to get Jeff put up with the Veto. Then Jeff won't want to use the wizard power, if he's got it. If they don't vote with us, everyone is going after them next week.
Natalie: Michele said she'd never put up Jeff or Jordan. She thinks when Russell leaves, Jeff will be nicer to her. After this week though, the mystery power is gone, and we can get back to the mission. America won't drop anything else on us the next few weeks..

Talk in the Green Room turns to sex and relationships...

2:35am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Jeff & Jordan
Cam 3 & 4

2:35 Outside - Jeff and Jordan
Jeff: I think it's that Russell just doesn't know who he really is... He tells more lies every day now. I think he might be saying whatever it takes just to fit in.
Jordan: And Lydia? She tells them everything everyone is saying. We shouldn't say anything to her.
Jeff: I can't fu**in stand her.

Jeff: I don't care if I go to the Jury house, ya know? There's just so much more and so much luck. We've played it so far with luck not in our favor. Its bound to turn.
Jordan: Do you see you in the final two?
Jeff: I see us in the final two.

***Happy Sigh.

Jordan: You know Jessie said that if he had to put up Natalie, he would.
Jeff: Natalie would never backstab him. They say stuff like that, but they're taking each other final two. If he's gone, who's Natalie taking? You gotta pull an HoH outta your ass. Me too! For real. Both of us.
Jordan: I'm gonna do it the next endurance.
Jeff: You did, it won't be for a while yet.

***Sooner than you think...

Jeff: Hypothetically, if Jessie was gone and Russel was here? Russell and Chima would kill each other. Lydia and Natalie would fight, because Jessie wasn't here, and if Natalie won, I'd straight tell her that while you were sleeping, you're boy was getting hand jobs, so who're you putting up? She fu**ed me week one. Welcome to the party.

Jordan: If I won the final 3 HoH? I can just see Julie askin' me who I want out, and I'd be all "Jeff, it's me and you in the final 2," then Julie would say, "Jeff you've been evicted.." You'd be so pissed!
Jeff: I would be!

They go inside to lay down for a snuggle...

3:20am BBT
Green Room
Jessie, Natalie, Lydia & Kevin
Cams 1 & 2

Below is just a summary - definitely go check this out on flashback - very funny!

Jeff's just gone to bed. He and Michele are on Cam 3.
Jordan's getting to sleep on Cam 4.

Natalie: Lydia? So, you know? I didn't like you at first, you know, but you intrigue me... If I dated girls, I'd date you. I really would. I even got into the other side of the shower while you were in there.
Lydia: Awww, that's kinda cute.
Natalie: You're growing on me!
Lydia: You're growing on me.
Jessie: I'm sick now.
Kevin: Y'know Jessie, you're kinda growing on me...

***LOL!!! Kevin has the best comic timing!

Somehow the conversation transitions into cuddling, and Natalie snuggles up to Lydia for half a second, before she catches herself... then she jolts away, and as an excuse for the affection, she says she's a natural cuddler.

Lydia: Tomorrow morning, I'm coming into bed with you.
Natalie: No! I have a boyfriend!

Jessie: Lydia, I'm intrigued by you too...
Lydia: Not in the same way as Natalie is...
Jessie: If you wanna spoon and grab my boobs, let's do this thing....

Lydia: Natalie, we're gonna jam out with your clam out.

Lydia and Natalie begin a little girl on girl play wrestling..

Jessie: We need to get some jello in here...

This concludes the Overnight Report! :) Happy Wednesday, everyone!!

ok.. It's 9:15am and BB hasn't woken them yet...

Let's see if I can remedy this with a quick little run over to Starbucks. ;) Be back in a flash!!

Watch Big Brother 11 24/7



Blogger JulieB said...

Good Morning Carolyn! ♥

Good Morning RepX and Genie and dishchicks! ☺

Good Morning Gaytor and Blue! ♥

Good Morning BB Buddies!! ☺☺☺

Quick fly by again to say hello, I'm off for a stinking meeting. BBL to catch up. ☺

One more day to go!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE

August 12, 2009 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

And did you see Casey has a site for bananaman shirts :)

August 12, 2009 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger patti said...


(morning everyone)

**big smiles** :D

August 12, 2009 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Kent.in.NYC said...

OH that conversation makes me sooooooooo happy!!! Thank you carolyn for sharing that! Oh I cant wait for Tomorrow night!!!

August 12, 2009 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Good morning Carolyn. Sorry I didn't help w/ the times last night like I promised. I was listening while working ... which was totally distracting!

I did hear that green room discussion though. Very good to hear that!

I had my days mixed up and was one day ahead of schedule. Bummer! I was thinking today was Thursday. Jeez, time drags when you're waiting on the wizard!

Loved the "rub his belly and make a wish" :)

You guys seem to be getting more trash talking lately and it's really starting to frustrate me. This is a free site that you guys maintain 24 hrs a day for the sheer joy :) of it. Anyone and everyone is welcome as long as they follow the rules. If you don't like the rules, there are other sites that will allow you to use those words. This site isn't run by BB so if you want to put up gratuitous man candy shots for us users, so be it. I will NOT be complaining :) By the way....the feeds are cheap considering everything that you get for it!

OK, that's it - off the soapbox. I'm off to bed now so I can avoid this God awful heat out here. I'll be back later to check in.

August 12, 2009 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn and BBdishers!

First, I don't trust Michele!! Please don't trust Michele. I believe she is going to carry everything Jeff and Jordan says back to the Chima crew. Oh how lovely it will be when Chima is out of the HOH! ♫ Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy! ♫

Jeff and Russell for F2!
(with Jeff to win of course!)

Order of eviction:
Chima (after her LIVE show tantrum)
Natalie (just for the entertainment of her going before Lydia)
Jessie (also for the entertainment of getting to F4 and then out the door)
Jordan (Sorry)

Happy Day B4 Live Show Day!
I can't wait!

August 12, 2009 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn and BBdishers!

First, I don't trust Michele!! Please don't trust Michele. I believe she is going to carry everything Jeff and Jordan says back to the Chima crew. Oh how lovely it will be when Chima is out of the HOH! ♫ Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy! ♫

Jeff and Russell for F2!
(with Jeff to win of course!)

Order of eviction:
Chima (after her LIVE show tantrum)
Natalie (just for the entertainment of her going before Lydia)
Jessie (also for the entertainment of getting to F4 and then out the door)
Jordan (Sorry)

Happy Day B4 Live Show Day!
I can't wait!

August 12, 2009 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Thank you for that eye upener of a starting to the overnight. I worry abour Michelle, and I love Michelle saying Natalie doesn't lie...ok.

Good Morning to everyone.


August 12, 2009 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Good morning, you!
Work has been kicking my butt, but I'm off today and plan to spend the majority of it HERE! Yaaaaaaaay, I've missed my friends. :)

August 12, 2009 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger bluex1969 said...

Is it Thursday night yet?

This week's Live Show is shaping up to be one of the best in Big Brother history.........

....and I for one, can't wait for it to arrive!!!!!

Gawd, I want to see Jeff use the power and Jessie nominated!!!

Morning, Everybody!!!!! All you beautiful dishers, you!!!!!

Good morning, Carolyn!!! *smooch*

August 12, 2009 at 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin for HOH!

August 12, 2009 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Aviva said...


August 12, 2009 at 6:54 AM  
Anonymous Scott in Miami said...

Not using the coup would be pulling a Marcellus.

Down boys.

August 12, 2009 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger ninjagirl said...

Good Morning Carolyn,
Hope you're doing well this morning. I've been watching the FB w/ the HG's playing Table Topics. It's really funny. It's nice to see them getting along so well. Even if some of them are faking it.
I totally agree with you about the bad edit on last nights show. I can see them not wanting to open up the problems with airing it as we saw it, but maybe not showing it all all would have been better. Oh well, that's BB.
I am so going to go watch the FB of M/J/J at Midnight last night. I am so glad Jeff is going to use his power on Thursday. I can't wait.
Hope you and all the Dishers here have a great day.

August 12, 2009 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Good morning Carolyn**{\O/}**
I'm having a difficult time reading Michele's actions. I honestly cannot tell who she is aligned with. It could be fear on my part (I'm going from your posts, haven't been watching the feeds much this week)but,it feels like she's playing Jordan and Jeff to gather info for Chima.
On last night's show Chima said in DR, "I believe the POV winner should honor the HOH's nominations"
Well then what the heck is the POV included in the game for? (in her mind)
Hoping everyone has a beautiful day*

August 12, 2009 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Good Morning Carolyn and my fellow BB addicts. I tried posting this story last night in the "Live show viewing" post but I think I was too late, so I will share it again.

While I was watching BB last night my 4 year old daughter was watching it too because she says it's her favorite show. When Chima and Russell were fighting my daughter said " Russell is going down Mommy and he isn't going to win the Coup d'Etat!" She said she wants Chima or Natalie to win. I was laughing so hard and thought everyone here would appreciate the story. I will have to have a talk with my daughter and get her on board with Team Jeff!

August 12, 2009 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Traci08 said...

Good morning Carolyn! I sent you an email with my address a couple weeks ago...did you ever get it?

I am SO excited for tomorrow night! It is going to be crazy! I am keeping my fingers crossed that Jessie goes home and then either Jeff or Jordan win HOH!!

August 12, 2009 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning! I wish live show was today; because Jeff is making me nervous! I am so afraid the lack of food, lack of sleep, and all the game talk he has been doing recently he will slip and say to much! Ugh!

August 12, 2009 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Good Morning Carolyn, and fellow bb dishers...

I have'nt seen if any one had posted this, the other day while i was lurking I came across this lil bit info..

Lydia was the nanny for Sir Paul McCartney and Heather Mills.

August 12, 2009 at 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I miss something last night, Is Michele serious is she coming back to Jeff and Jordan? I honestly think the only reason she's coming back becasue she thinks Jeff has the CDT and knows that her alliance with Chima, Jessie and Nat will be broken once he use's it and and gets one of them out (hopefully Jessie). SHe still can't be trusted but J and J still need her vote. I truly hope Jeff uses it and shakes things up on Thursday!

OMG is it Thursday yet? LOL

August 12, 2009 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger abwildrose said...

I am so excited for Thursday night, it cant come soon enough!!

August 12, 2009 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: Am watching on the flashback right now! Thanks for notifying us about this convo, its a great way to start my BB day! :-)

Good Morning by the way! If I were closer I would bring you a nice fresh batch of cuban coffee!! :-)

August 12, 2009 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Thank you Carolyn, I was at a city council meeting last night and did not get to watch the show, but I kept up with your site on my phone. Thursday, I have a school board meeting it will run from 4:30p.m. BBT to 8:30 p.m. BBT at least. So I will be using my phone to so that I can keep updated with the live show.

August 12, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger marye said...

Morning all.. I'm holding my breath - well almost -
Jeff almost sounded like he isn't going to take Russell down. He was very upset with some of the things Russell has been saying.. or at least he is playing that card.. maybe so he wont give away the fact he has the 'power' -- Come on Thursday... ♥♥

August 12, 2009 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

And a few responses to comments left last night after I left to go night night:

Traci: haha, i was freaking out about the ring a few days ago but I have accepted my fate. If I have to get it cut off, sobeit! At least, it wasn't a wedding band like yours! This is just a cheapy 30 dollars something from something silver. I hope your man got you exactly what you wanted as a re-gift! :-)

Genie: I swear I didn't say good night to Carolyn before she said good night... but my grandmother did always tell me she thought I was psychic cause I always seem to know things before they happen... so maybe that is the extra something that could get me in the BB house! hahaha!

Ruby: Find me on facebook!!!

ummmm.... I can't remember if there were any other comments that involved me!

And while things are still dead in the BB house, I just wanna say how great blogging with you all is! I just love hearing what other fans across the country think about the game and the HGs and everything. It is just such an escape from reality to come here and be with cool folks who share my intersts!! :-)

August 12, 2009 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

What a great way to start "The Overnight Report™" The Jeff/Jordan/Michele comes to an understanding meeting was great. That happened as we were out searching for falling stars.

Good morning Carolyn my Lust. Hope you had a good restful sleep. I wonder if Russell has given up or if today will be a lot of whispering and begging until it becomes another Smack Down.

Hope it happens later in the afternoon if is does. We have that appt. today and I want to be here to see it all.


August 12, 2009 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Okay, I totally eat my words from last night. Even though I dont necessarily WANT him to use it because I ultimately want Chima to win, and Jessee and Natalie won't evict Chima or put her up if they win, it is DEFINITLEY 100% in Jeff's best interests to use the power tomorrow night.

August 12, 2009 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Jordan is spot on with the endurance HOH that is looming. Michele and Jeff seem to think the only one left is the final HOH comp... little do they know... :-)

August 12, 2009 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good wednesday a.m. Carolyn! Happy hump day to us all!! 1 more day till Jeff takes over the house & Jesse's out the door!

Hope Michele isn't playing J/J. Bless her heart, she's so wishy washy & no one can get a good read on her.

August 12, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

I love the midnight conversation between Michele, Jeff and Jordan. I knew they could trust each other 100%. I wish their fourth didn't have to be Russel though. Maybe when Jessie is gone they can get Lydia and Kevin on their side and get rid of Nat, Russel, Chima first.

Whatever happens though Thursday will go down in BB history, possibly television history as well.

Have a great day everyone.

August 12, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading you. Your humor is great -- thanks so much for doing this. I travel a lot and sometimes miss the show -- you keep me up to date.
Keep it up.

August 12, 2009 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

can anyone think of any fun alliance names for the Michele/Jeff/Jordan stronghold?

What were some other good alliance names?

(1) The Little Julie Chens (that came along with an AWESOME chop by c=Venus)

(2) FSA (Fake Sleeping Alliance)

(3) NBK (Natural Born Killers)

My favorite was by far the Little Julie Chens, with the evil laugh after it was formed! hahahaha

August 12, 2009 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Tangela said...

Good Morning all :)

Well so far it's a great BB day!

Finally Michele vocalizes her true and full intentions and feelings to J/J, that she is on their side, and if it can't be her, she wants it to be them end in the end.

Love Jordan <3! I say good job Mom for raising your kid right.. not to judge so much and be open to all. She even during a little bit of doubting stage re: Michele, has always treated her respectfully and not got caught up in the bullying for sport, ostracizing and name calling.
"A true classy southern girl"

Also glad Jeff at least was present for most of the convo'...will see if he believes Michele?

It is better at this stage for Jessie to go...but I do wish that Jeff knew the truth re: Russ flat out throwing him under the bus this week right after shaking on a deal to stick w/ Jeff.

August 12, 2009 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

OHhhh and how could I forget the ever so creepy cultish alliance, "The Friendship" on Season 6. Maggie (who ended up winning) was a TOTAL cult leader on that season. I ended up actually kinda liking her by the end, but the way she had her diary room sessions and the way she talked to Ivette, "We have to keep the friendship strong... we cannot let anything break the friendship." It just sounded like a reinactment of heaven's gate or something!!

August 12, 2009 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Going to do my weekly grocery shopping. Hopefuly when I get back the HG will be up & at em!

August 12, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Ahhhhh, yes. I told you Natalie is sittin' in the closet and she'd walk out before Jessie! hehehehe
I wonder why she's unfolding all of a sudden? Talking about her life, her mother, and showing a little bit of her lesssssbian side..... Just in time to lose Jessie. muahahahaha

Poor little pup is so confused.

August 12, 2009 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Good morning,StephenRitchie!!

Morning, Tangela!!

Good MOrning, Anon@8:03

MOrning, MI Man! :)

Good morning, HanHaysMom! :)

Good Morning, GayTor, love! :)

Good Morning, Marye! :)

G'morning, Machelle! :)

Good Morning, abwildrose!

Good morning, Anon@7:27a

Morning, ♥Patty♥

Good MOrning, Anon@ 7:10am

MOrning, Traci08 :) Please resend!!

Good Morning, Nicole!

MOrning, Pally!!

Good Morning, Ninja Girl!

Good Morning, Scott in Miami!! :)

Good morning, Aviva!

MOrning, Anon@6:52a

Goooood Morning, Blueee!!

Good morning, Ilissa!!! Welcome back, honey!

Good morning, Pamela!!

Good Morning, Lucky13!!

Goooood Morning, Jamison! :)

Good MOrning, Kent in NYC!!! :)

Gooood Morning, Patti!!

Good morning, JulieB!! :)

Gooooood Morning, Andrea!!! I miss you guys too!! Please say hi for me!

August 12, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Biskit said...


Missed ya!

Been pulling ALOT of overtime at work, but have today and tomorrow off!

Thank goodness for DVR! All caught up now, and hope Jeff uses his "wizardry power" this week!

August 12, 2009 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Morning Everyone!!!! I hope everyone is having a great day!!

I don't think I really trust Michele. I think she's watched everyone and is privately convinced that Jeff has the wizardy power so she's trying to make sure she is safe from whatever the power is. I don't blame her a bit but is she sincere or just blowing smoke. She's been very chummy w/Chima and I don't think that's all an act.
At least Jeff and Jordan seem to realize that anyone else they align themselves w/is potentially gonna stab them in the back.
I wish Kevin would kinda break from Lydia and be w/Jeff and Jordan. I like him and he's got a really good grasp of what's going on in the game and he tries to talk to Lydia and it's lost on her.

August 12, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Julie, Patti, Kent, Jamison, Michigan Man, Lucky 13, Pamela, Illissa, Aviva, NinjaGirl, Pally, Nicole, Traci, Patty, Machelle, Abwildrose, Stephen, GaYToR, My Secret One and anyone I have left out!!! I am so excited for tomorrow!! Carolyn, thank you so much for great convo from Jeff, confirms that the **it will hit the fan and be a very exciting show tomorrow!!

So, will start the day tipping my hat and hobbling over to tip the jar for the Goddess of the Dish who we ♥♥♥ so very much!!!

August 12, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Good MOrning, Cris!!

Good Morning, RedRhonda!!

Good Morning, Biskit!! Welcome back!!

August 12, 2009 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

God morning to all. Not gonna do a roll call with 37 posts. I'd miss someone and feel terrible.

OK, maybe I'll just say a g'morning to Stephen since he is the man of my moment. Smurfette you are losing ground fast. :-p~~

HanHaysMom said...

Good wednesday a.m. Carolyn! Happy hump day to us all!!

Happy Hump Day to you too. I hope we all get a hump or two. :-O

Now to comment on TOR™.

I almost felt sorry for Natalie telling her story. But then I blinked and I came back to my senses. Maybe I would have more sympathy if she would have at least started with her true age, but too much time has passed and I can't believe as much as she has slipped up no one has called her on it. I guess since she is protected by the Has Been (Jessie) people are afraid to bring it up.

PLEASE Jeff, stay strong and follow your plan. I'll rub his belly whether he needs it or not. I just want to touch....

"Toucha Toucha Touch Me. I Wanna Feel Dirty." :( I don't know the key for the musical notes and I'm too lazy to look them up. But now I hope that song runs through your head as it will mine all day. That should be fun at my Dr. Appt. He's pretty hot, and bats for my team too. ;)

I have a bit before I have to start getting ready so I may have a few more comments. DQTD is doing some laundry now so I'll be all pretty for my appt.

Guess I should sit here and F5 for a bit while I remove my nail polish from last Saturday. I'm going to the Dr for Medication Management. I don't want him to think I am crazier than I really am (even if he will know just by looking at my list of current medications.)


August 12, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

RedRhonda, you are such a showoff with your roll call. I almost just copy and pasted it to make it seems like I remember all the names. :-p~

Great to see you Biskit. We've been missing you this season.


August 12, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning Everyone!

Ok its offical - i do not like mornings - i need an IV drip of caffeine stat!

The convos last night leaves me hopeful that the wizard will come out and play tomorrow. Will be a damn good show if Chima isn't all talk no action.

I think Natalie isn't coming out of the closet - i think she is just naturally pulled to Lydias nurturing side. If she grew up with out a mum she would flock to anyone who had mum type features and Lydia (even tho she is off the wall) obviously has great motherly instincts.

August 12, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Have missed you too C!

HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) all this overtime I have been working will cease for awhile and I can hang out more here with you and my buddies!

August 12, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn!

Good Morning BB/Dish Lovers! And Biskit is here! Yeah

Oh how I wish this was Thursday!

I don't think Jeff will pull a Marcellas! He is smart enough to realize he's screwed anyway and he is right on about Jessie and his BS friendship all of a sudden. And I too believe Jessie is jealous of Jeff! ha ha

Jessie keeps complaining that Jeff doesn't talk game! HELLO! Isn't that the game?

(clicking heels) It's really Thursday! It's really Thursday! It's really Thursday!

Ouch, I don't have shoes on!


August 12, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL Redrhonda ~ hope you are feeling better today!

August 12, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Good Morning, WendyLady! :)

August 12, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

No Wakey Wakey yet? BB letting them sleep in?

Or am I gonna miss Top Post as I am typing as usual.

This day is going to be funny with everyone leaving their Good Bye messages for Russell. You know we will hear some talking about the nastiness they will be saying. hehe!

Funny that they won't be leaving a message for the one really going (in my perfect world.)

What? No goodbyes for Jessie? Pity. But BB wouldn't dare tell them to leave goodbyes for everyone in the house would they?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone in the house had started thinking Ronnie had the power but was so sure he was staying that he didn't use it on himself, this taking away the #1 spot from Marcellas as dumbest move in BB history? I would have been planting that even if I didn't have the power. Probably even more if I didn't have it. I'm evil that way. Who knew?


August 12, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite quote of the night:

Jeff: Hypothetically, if Jessie was gone and Russel was here? Russell and Chima would kill each other. Lydia and Natalie would fight, because Jessie wasn't here, and if Natalie won, I'd straight tell her that while you were sleeping, you're boy was getting hand jobs, so who're you putting up? She fu**ed me week one. Welcome to the party.

August 12, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Kent.in.NYC said...

OK so I think I lost a battle with my bf, he doesnt seem to understand how big of a deal Thursday night will be...

And i told myself that I would NEVER get in an argument over BB hahaha!

So I will be watching Thrusdays show when I get to work Friday morning. And im NOT going to come to the blog before then, I want to really enjoy this live eviction, I hope it turns out to be what I want! lol

Guess you have to make certain sacrifices...

Ha Carolyn, maybe you could write him a letter!!! hahahaha!!!

August 12, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Good Morning, Marci!! :)

ok.. it's 9:15am and BB hasn't woken them yet...

Let's see if I can remedy this with a quick run over to Starbucks. ;)

August 12, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger abwildrose said...

Marci, that only works if you have the magical red sequined shoes!! lol, good try though!

Good Morning,

Im Rhonda and I am a BB(dish) addict! lol

Carolyn and all other updaters THANK YOU!! and big *hugs* to you all for keeping everything updated since I dont have the live feeds I still feel like I dont miss anything.

August 12, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Listening to Jeff and Jordan now. So much for 100% between J/J and Michele but I don't fault Jeff. I still think they would be better off to go finale three with Michele over anyone else. He wants them and Kevin, it's interesting.

August 12, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL abwildrose ~ Can I sequin my Birki's?

August 12, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Bonniegirl said...

Good Morning Carolyn and everyone!

Thanks for the details on the J/J/M convo. Keeps the hope alive for Jeff using his power.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

August 12, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Anonymous MG said...

Morning Carolyn and Dishers -

Last night was rather enjoyable with the game the HG's got.

The convo with Jeff, Jordan and Michelle also calmed my nerves a bit. I love how Jeff is trying so hard not to mention the CDE power and yet is dying to!!

Hope his extra day of slop doesn't hurt him in the next HOH comp.

The last few days have really been the calm before the storm!!

Thursday can't come soon enough!!

August 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...


Jeff, Jordan and Michele already have an alliance name. They are the Dumb 5 - 2.

After the rest of the nights conversations though I think it is just Jeff/Jordan The Cute Couple Alliance.

Okay now I'm hearing the end of the Jeff/Jordan conversation. They think Michele is good for them but she annoys Jeff.

August 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Scott in Miami said...

I expect they will have Jeff leave goodby messages. Whoever leaves will be in the jury house so he should be careful in what he says.

August 12, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

BB needs to bring back duck ball for a veto comp!!!

August 12, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

It worked again Carolyn!!!

August 12, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Kent: My boyfriend thought I was a freak for the big brother stuff too... i quickly put him in line and now he is obsessed as well! You need to put your man in check and let him know that Sun, Tue and Thursday nights are big brother nights, and he better plan shit for other days!!!! Keep his ass in check!

August 12, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Jen said...

Couple of things:

1. I didn't get to watch last night's show in here, but I busted out laughing when Natalie FINALLY got an egg, and Michele said "Good job, Natalie!" and Natalie started laughing. At least she wasn't a sore loser about it.

2. I hope Lydia doesn't turn on Kevin. He really did have her best interests at heart. If he had taken her off they both would have been targets. Since he left her up there he pacified the people in power, thereby saving them for another week.

August 12, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

New Top Post!!!

August 12, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous MaxRAUA said...

Morning Carplyn I can honestly place my BB addiction on your doorstep.

I never really cared much for BB, I had heard of it, seen a couple of it but never really followed it till I stumbled on your blog a little while back BB8 probably BB9.
It has to do with both having so much more information thus a better grasp on what is going on and your own humor and delivery that hits it on the head virtually every single time.

As for last night. I thought it to be entertaining of the foursome (L,K,J & N) especially since Na(s)t(y) is not in the know of certain exchange of favors L & J have indulged in.
Another thing if Na(s)t(y) sister is the opposite of her wouldn't it stand to reason that she would more of a princes than a dude?

August 12, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Jun: Will you make me a salad bikini? lol

August 12, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Jen said...

Oooh I can't WAIT for Jesse to bust Russell out.

And I can't stand Michele.

August 12, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Jen said...

Stephen Ritchie...Have you tried getting a tub of butter or lard and sticking your finger in it, then moving it up and down real fast (get your mind out of the gutter, Gaytor)?

August 12, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

This is a truly fabulous ONR!!! I LOVE IT

August 12, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff is so mean-spirited! I can't wait for him to go. All of this mess he is talking.

August 12, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below