Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via This Link Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB16!!

BB16 Most Recent Posts: The Overnight Report, Monday Evening in the BB16 House, PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath, Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony, The Overnight Report, Caleb Wants to BackDoor Frankie, Sunday Show Viewing Party, The Overnight Report, PoV Spoiler & Aftermath, Frankie Tells Cody & Caleb to "Double-Team" Victoria, And the PoV Players Are..., The Overnight Report, Nomination Spoiler and Aftermath, Friday Afternoon, Friday Morning, The Overnight Report~ HoH Reveal & Probable Noms, Beastmode in the HizHouse!, Endurance Comp Coverage, Hayden Works HARD for More Nicole Kisses, Finally! Cody Shower Cam,
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB16 Starts June 25th!

Google

Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Morning in the BB15 House

Wakey~wakey houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds! :-)  You did a smashing job of it last night!  That's all covered in The Overnight Report, you naughty naughties.

We need some fresh giggles, gaming, drama, and dare I say it.. our first trip outside into the backyard with you!  Hopefully the crew has cleaned up the all the honey from the PoV Comp McCrae won last night, so you can have free reign of your summer domain..

9:55am BB hasn't woken the HGs with any music yet, but Andy and Judd have just gotten up on their own, and discovering the backyard finally open, they're out!

Judd: I've noticed that all my dreams are starting to be about this game.
Andy: Mine too!
Judd: It's not like we've got anything else going on.
**ahh.. it's official.  The dream takeover has happened. They're HGs now.

Andy: I don't know what I woulda done.
Judd: I don't know that I'd want the responsibility.
Andy: I'd do what the house wanted, but at the same time, I don't think I'm at all on Elissa's radar.
Judd: The numbers could fall either way.  But.. If we get her (Elissa) out, if brings the target closer to us.
Andy: I feel the same way!

10am Helen's up now too.  She heads into the bathroom. Andy and Judd continue talking outside.

Andy: It's tough.. I don't want like Jeremy coming after me in the beginning, cuz I feel like he could win something.
Judd: It's numbers.

10:02am Fishies!! Wakey Wakey, Houseguests!! :-)

10:06am Feeds are back and we have more wakeful HGs.   Howard's in the bathroom.  Judd's there now as well, chatting. Helen has joined Andy outside. Spencer joins the living. Lot's of Have Not food deprivation bonding going on..

10:12am
Feed 3
Elissa & Howard

Elissa: I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to fly again.
Howard: I understand that!

Elissa bonds with Howard over the bible.  

Howard: I got one just for you.  This is from Jeremiah... ok.. "Foresee today I have made you immune to attacks.  You are strong like a fortified city... They will try, but they will fail, for I am with you.  I, the Lord, have spoken..."

Howard reads it three times.  I officially love him for choosing this specific passage for her, but she's not internalizing it, comprehension wise, as he intended. Instead she's giving an attempt at an intellectual interpretation.  So.. He leads her there..

Howard: How can we apply this to life?
Elissa: You don't have to live in fear, because God will take care of you.. He allows things to happen to make me who He wants me to be.. Like in this situation (amen!)..
Howard: Applying this in my life, like being here, In our out of this house, He is in me.  I have to always make sure to remember that.  We're strong because of Him.  It's all Him in me that makes me strong.
**humble

Elissa: Can we do one more?
Howard: Absolutely.
Elissa: I feel like you're the pastor.
Howard: Can we pray.
Elissa: Yeah.

He does.. aloud. The full prayer begins around 10:21am on feed 3.  It's so sweet and genuine, I recommend you watch for yourself.

10:26am
Backyard Couch
Feeds 3 and 4
Spencer and Jeremy

Jeremy tells Spencer whose votes he believes he controls... then.. 

Jeremy: Kaitlin fell for it last night. I'll kick that bitch out when it comes to it.
**you make me ill.
Spencer: I know.

Howard joins them.

Jeremy: I got like four more people, dude.  They'll vote how I tell em, but my loyalty lies with MC Hammer.
Spencer: I think Mc would like to get David out this week.
Jeremy:  David?
Spencer: He's up there like a sitting duck.  But I think he's more controllable than Elissa.
Jeremy: If ya'll wanna get him out, let's do it.
Howard: I think we all like him, but it's a great opportunity.
Spencer: I mean he was flyin' yesterday.  If he coulda spelt any f'in words.  Elissa.. She is Rachel's sister.  If we keep bein' sweet with her, we can control 3 nominations a week.  Howard's got a good thing with her too. We can keep her safe. She's gonna go after girls.
Jeremy: If all of you wanna get David out, I'm ok with that.

I'm glad to see they're all considering options.  Let's remember it's a long 5 days til the Wednesday eviction.

Spencer: This is a really good time to get together.. First thing in the morning, before the music.. before everyone gets up.

10:48am
 Andy has now joined the couch crew of Spencer and Jeremy. Talk is of "getting Amanda out of McCrae's butthole."  Helen is jogging the yard.

Andy: I feel like this game is stacked for the women in terms of the Have Not room.  Jessie could stretch out in one of those chairs.
Spencer: That's like a California King to her.

Andy jokes around about messing with Julie on eviction night, casting votes for people who aren't nominated, as if he doesn't understand.  Talk turns to the breakfast preparations that are happening inside.. and how they'd like theirs served to them outside.

Andy: Is anyone missing any important dates this year?
Jeremy: 4th of July's important.
**I concur.
Spencer: We'll put Judd in charge of the fireworks display.
Andy: Give everyone else alcohol, then fireworks.

10:58am
Let the bikini brigade begin!  Kaitlin comes into the backyard.  Serious man-talk on the couches. Not serious, just very testosteroney.. and gross.

In the bathroom, Aaryn and Jessie are getting fully made up.. for the backyard? 

11:03a
The couch conversation has turned to the comp yesterday.  They mention that it took production quite a while to determine whether or not Elissa's word was acceptable, and they think production wanted it to be, but determined it wasn't. As a card carrying scrabble geek, I can confirm, POTROAST* is not acceptable.  It's 2 words: Pot Roast. 

11:16am
Bathroom
Elissa & Aaryn

Elissa makes an attempt to speak with Aaryn.  She needs votes.  Aaryn's being agreeable and friendly, but since she loathes Elissa, I'm not buying it.  I would, however, very much like to buy the shoes Elissa's wearing. Gorgeous coverup too!

Amanda comes into the bathroom, and here's the niceties.

Aaryn: Hopefully, I feel like it's less stress this week.. I totally wasn't saying that you didn't have friends.  I was trying to be real... and I feel like I just didn't explain things right and it came off wrong.
Elissa: We have things in common.  There's no reason we shouldn't work together.  There's so many people in here that are so different.
Aaryn: I don't want to fight with you anymore.  I don't want there to be tension.
Elissa: Thank you.  Thank you for initiating the talk.  I do appreciate it.  The 2 things that mean the most to me are family and ministry.  Those are my boundaries.  I feel like you have to have boundaries.
Aaryn: I never had any intention to go after you til I thought I was being threatened.  The only reason this whole thing started was because I heard that you were coming after me and throwing my name out.

Andy enters.

Elissa: I'm gonna go sit in the hot tub.  My legs are hurting so bad.
Andy: From the honey?  Or from the flight?
**referring to the Have Not beds.

11:40am
Feed 1/2
Helen & Aaryn

Finished with her run, Helen's now changed into her swimsuit, and she's talking relationships and how our needs and wants change as we get older... She's also complimenting Aaryn, saying how she is very mature for her age..

11:44am
Feed 1 flips to Andy and Amanda on the couch.

Andy: So Helen pulls a Chima. Next time she's a Have Not.

The camera flips to Elissa, also on the couch with them, and I have my 1st Holy Sh*t they're practically twins moment.

Amanda: I couldn't have done the comp.  My huge cow udders..
Andy: My huge dick would've gotten stuck.
Amanda: hahaha!

Spencer, Jessie and Jeremy are there as well.


Jessie's doing her best to make sure we see plenty of her today, since she was AWOL (in bed) all day yesterday.OK.. and the smokers are: Amanda, Jessie,

11:54am
The married ladies have claimed the double chaise, and are laying in calm. Amanda can be heard clearly from across the yard on the couch.

Amanda: My first blowjob?  I gave one to a camp counselor when I was 16.  Don't send your kids to camp.
Elissa: Noted!

Talk turns to highschool and reunions..

This concludes the morning update.  Please check back around 1pm BBT and we'll get the afternoon updates going.  I need to take quick break and breathe some fresh air! :)






Permalink

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds






21 Comments:

Blogger Pally said...

Morning Goddess Carolyn*
It's already looking promising for Elissa..
LOL Elissa wakes.. (to Howard)"I don't think I'm ever going to fly again"
Loving this Howard and Elissa spiritual moment..Divine Timing*

June 28, 2013 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Neely Anderson said...

How were the Have Nots chosen? Sorry if it's been posted, but I can't find anything about it.

June 28, 2013 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello again everyone! I'm re-posting my comments from the Overnight Report since we got Wakey, wakey:

Good afternoon Carolyn and BBDishers!! Great Overnight Report Carolyn. Well, since my #1 choice to go home (Kaitlin) isn't on the block and it doesn't look like she'll be the renom, I'd like to see Jessie go. She's much too pretty anyway (Dripping sarcasm). One of my pre-game favorites (Amanda) is slowly working her way OUT of favor with me. She's a bit forceful imo. Borderline bully. Or maybe it's her tone. And can she just let McCrae have a night to himself in HOH? Though there's no showmance, it's reminding me of how Danielle would always impose herself on Shane's HOH. Just let him enjoy for goodness sake. Lastly, I would love to see Elissa stay in the game. I think it's totally unfair that the house would evict her because of her sister. Just wanted to share a few of my thought this afternoon. Everyone have a great day!!

Aaaannnddd... I'm loving Howard even MORE today!!! ♥

June 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Good Morning, Pally!! :) Indeed it is! I loved the moment too.. Really sweet.

Good morning, Neely :) THey had a HHN Comp last week. We'll see it on Sunday.

Good morning, Lucky13!! :) Thank you!!!

June 28, 2013 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Elissa staying in the game is just what I want to see :-) yeah!!

June 28, 2013 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger goodgirl said...

Hi Carolyn

I am a Texas girl and with so many from Texas I though I would just go Texas all the way, but I am not feeling that after watching the feeds.

I think I like Spencer, Nick, Elyssa, and Howard.

From what I have seen, Nick and Spencer are not getting completely drawn into the drama. I think they will fly under the radar for a little while.

Now that I think of it, Howard too.

Thanks for all you do! I hit the dish before I hit the feeds.

Hello to Lucky 13!
Hello to Neely Anderson!
Hello to Pally!

June 28, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn and all my other BB friends. I'm getting a late start this year (I had to have a heart cath yesterday) so I'm really. To familiar with the houseguests yet. I watched a little last night believe it or not I think I like Elissa the best so far! Can't wait to get back in the swing of things.

Great job of reporting by you and Lessa as usual. I easily caught up on everything!

June 28, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn and Dishers! I've been basking in my Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Win---- now to focus on Big Brother and get caught up!! To me --- summer officially begins with BBDish! ;)

June 28, 2013 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi GoodGirl :) Thank you!

Good afternoon, ShiShi! :) Oh my goodness!! How scary! Are you ok?? ((((HUGS!!!!))))



June 28, 2013 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Good morning, Dom's Mom! :) Ditto on the Basking!! LETS Go HEAT!!!

June 28, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello goodgirl!

June 28, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

place your bets!
How long will it take for Elissa's and Aaryn's conversation to be relayed to another person..distorted
The time is 11:23 pacific caost time
hehe

June 28, 2013 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

I don't believe Helen would consider this conversation Elissa is having with Aaryn "Laying Low"
hehe

June 28, 2013 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Pally :) hehehehe!! My thoughts exactly!!

June 28, 2013 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

How brilliant is Spencer! He fed Jeremy information (on the sofa earlier) that he wanted Jeremy to relay to David, and here it is just an hour or so later,(at the weights) and Jeremy is telling David that Spencer was speaking good of David.
Spencer has figured out how to manipulate others to make his game… woohooo BB Rocks!
It's difficult to watch Spencer concur with some of the meat heads..but I think it's his game..

June 28, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Thanks, Pally :) I had actually just stepped away to make myself a sandwich and I missed that completely.

June 28, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hey everyone!!

I'm taking an hour to go outside and be a human.

I'll open an afternoon update at 1pm bbt.

June 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I'm so glad Howard is giving us Mississippians good representation! I love him!

June 28, 2013 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger kimba777 said...

Hi All ~~
You, my dear Carolyn, are a Scrabble Wizard!!! Believe it!

My google name here is kimba777 but on Lexulous it's kimba804

June 28, 2013 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Kimba!! :) lol! CarolynKos on Lexulous here... but you knew that!

Hi JCo!! :)


Everyone: New Top Post!

June 28, 2013 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger JayV said...

I feel like they're overestimating Elissa's pull in getting MVP every week. Excited they're opening up to other eviction options to keep the week interesting.

June 28, 2013 at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below