;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Morning Before the PoV Player Picking

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy PoV Saturday!

Today in the house, all brains will be on the PoV.  Speculation about what it will be, how badly they want to win it or take prizes from it, how important it is to make sure Helen doesn't win it, etc., etc.  PoV is the standard Saturday Morning fixation, and why not?  It plays a huge role in who will stay and who will go this week.. and every week.

In a Best Case Scenario for Aaryn, Spencer gets to play, and he wins it and chooses not to use it.  This would save Aaryn from getting more blood on her hands, by either having to nominate someone else or by simply keeping the noms the same herself, but can she trust Spencer to not use it?  And then there's the matter of Janelle's single season comp win record of 9, which Aaryn is chasing and would really like to match or beat.

The live feeds went to fishies at 8:22am and remain there still at 8:42am BBT - It's wakey wakey time!  Get ready, HGs!  You've got a full schedule today:  DR sessions, PoV Player Picking, PoV Chest Puffery and Stressing, and finally, The PoV Competition.  Let's do this, BB!

8:49am
Camera 1 and 2
Helen and GM

Helen: I can't believe they played Vanilla Ice.
GM: Well, besides eye of the tiger.. John Mayer was..

Helen: I'll be there for you by John Bon Jovi..
GM: Oh my God.. I'm like the happiest person in the world right now.
Helen: I'm hot as hell right now.
GM: I need to take a shower.
Helen: Oh my gosh, amazing.
GM: I'm sweating.
Helen: Me too.  That was unbelievable.  They gave us 5 songs. They gave us like an hour of music.  I wish they would do that every day.  Nothing's gonna stop us now, by Starship?  That was unbelievable.  I feel like I just had sex. Your Body is  Wonderland?  That's such a great quality song.

GM: Bunny!!! I have an idea.  You drop down your batter, I'll throw one up to you.
Aaryn: They get pissed when you do that.
GM: Oh my God that was awesome.  Oh, I'm out of breath.  That was awesome! Bunny, you know Vanilla Ice too?
Aaryn: I'm an Ice Baby.
GM: That was the first song I ever danced to when I was 10 (in her school) with Star Struck.  They beat Dance Moms..

8:56am
Cam 1 - Gm heads up to HoH to do her makeup and hang out with Aaryn. Aaryn's not there, so she comes back down..
Cam 3 - Elissa makes her way to the downstairs bathroom, then into the storage room, where she and Aaryn offer each other good mornings, before she returns to the bathroom and Aaryn heads up to HoH..

9am
Cam 3

Helen: You ready?
Elissa: mm hmm.  Are you?
Helen: I hope so.  I think so.

While Elissa tends to her face, Helen begins her run..



9:05am
Cam 1
Upstairs in HoH
Aaryn and GM

Aaryn: Did you realize that John Mayer is the Frank Sinatra of our time?
GM: Pretty much
Aaryn: He dates like the best women on the market and then destroys their hearts.  ♫Shady F*ck, Shady F*ck, John Mayer's definitely a Shady F*ck.

GM tells a story about a guy friend of hers in NY who wants her terribly, because she's a model (of Jolly Rancher costumes) and he's a rocker.

Aaryn feeds and talks to the fishies..

Aaryn: Ok, the wasp fish eats everything.  I hate him so much.
GM: You should drowned (sic) him.
**Teachers of PS-???- you did her no favors by passing her every year.

GM: I think I left my eyelashes downstairs in the kitchen..

9:13am
Aaryn: Oh Noooooo!!!!!  They killed clownie!!

Aaryn goes out to the HoH Landing.. Yells to the House..

Aaryn: OK  Whoever hung Clownie in the shower.. You're going up as the replacement nom!! You better come forward! This is not acceptable!

Back into the HoH bathroom.

Aaryn: America, do you see what I have to put up with? (joking) I'm gonna put Head Cheese in his bed, and then we'll see who's having fun.
GM: I think I'm gonna put the whole roll in there.
Aaryn: (Laughing) I can't believe they hung clownie..

They think it was Andy or Spencer, but they're leaning toward Andy..

Aaryn: I bet my mom is so appalled by my eyebrows.  She's an eyebrow freak like that.  She notices everything that's not perfect.  My mom's a perfectionist.

Aaryn: Can you imagine if Elissa had come up to use my shower and saw that in there?  She would've thought I did it and that I wanted to hang Candice.
**she's probably right.

9:23am
Cam 1 and 2- Makeup and chatter continues up in HoH.. Elissa and Rachel bashing from GM.
Cam 3 and 4 - Elissa's doing her hair, Helen's jogging.

9:35am
Cam 1
HoH Room
Makeup, Hair and Hatred

**Makeup can only hide so much ugly.

Aaryn: Know what I was thinking about? Elissa's always talking about how she wants to set the best example for her children, but her bestie is Candice.  She wont hang out with us, cuz we're freaks, but she'll hang out with the worst person.  Who gets into a fight right before HoH?
GM: She legitimately looked disgusted to have to sit between us.
Aaryn: Like we're peasants.

Talk turns to Nick.. and Spencer's role in his departure.  GM's bitter...

Aaryn: That's why he's got to go, but Elissa and Helen need to be broken up first.
GM: Oh yeah, duh. So duh, yeah.   Oh how the tables have changed.
Aaryn: Oh the places you'll go, by Dr Seuss.
GM: I thought he did the Cat in the Hat.

Aaryn: Candyland, bitch. Disgrace to mankind.
GM: Disgrace to pageants.
Aaryn: I can't even believe she won 2 Miss USA pageants.  Makes me want to vomit.
**as opposed to GM's glorious 1 win of Miss Staten Island Random Hotel Pageant? After 8 attempts? smh

Aaryn checks on GM's fake hair for her..

9:47am
I'd love to be sharing other conversations with you, but cams 3 and 4 are on Elissa, silently doing her makeup in the hallway.. Be that as it may, she's a welcome 2 minute respite from the hate room.. Aaryn's been doing so well lately, but left alone with the festering wound of hatred known as GM, it isn't a far fall for her to join in.

9:50am
OK.. I'm putting on my big girl panties and going back up to HoH..

GM: You know, if I got my hands on Jessie and gave her extentions and Makeup, she could be the bomb.
Aaryn: I know.
GM: Not to say she's blah, but.. If she was a little more glamour girl like me and you, she could be the bomb.
**it's actually one of the things I liked most about Jessie.  She was natural.

9:50am
Cam 3
Hallway
Helen: Can we just do it and get it over with?
Elissa: They said an hour, and it's only been like 3 minutes.
Helen: I'm gonna take a shower.
Elissa: (can't make it out)
Helen: That's the brain.

Elissa changes.. Flashes her tushy to the feeds.

Elissa: I wonder what it's gonna be.
Helen: Maybe a yoga challenge.
**lol

9:56am -- Amanda joins the living, says good morning to Elissa.. makes her way slowly to the bathroom and tries to rub the studio dry from her eyes.  Helen's in the HN shower..

Helen: Ooh! That wakes you up.  You look so cute in your deer outfit.
Amanda: Thank you.

Amanda heads into the kitchen and begins working on a new Have Not concoction..  Elissa jogs throughout the house.

10:00a
BB: Elissa, please put on your microphone.
BB: Amanda, please go to the Diary Room.
Amanda: ohhh kayyyy..

Amanda pours herself a cup of coffee, lowers the temp on the stove and heads to the DR.


Elissa continues her run. Helen quickly blowdries her hair..
GM and Aaryn are up in HoH.. (** i don't wanna.. just 2 more minutes. i promise.)

10:14am
Cam 1
Amanda, GM and Aaryn

Amanda's out of DR and up in HoH getting her makeup on.


Chatter about the wakeup music.  Amanda's bucking for the Valerie Remix by Amy Winehouse.

BB: Aaryn, please go to the DR.
GM: Uh oh, we're starting.  It has been an hour.
Amanda: My family's gonna think I'm a homeless person. I go into the DR without makeup every day.  I'm like, I sound like I just deepthroated a donkey and you want me to do a DR?
Aaryn: you said that?
Amanda: no.

Aaryn heads to the DR.  Fingers crossed she's right and the PoV Player Picking is about to begin..

Cam 3
10:19am
Kitchen

Helen: Slop, slop and more slop.  That's what we're eating today..

Elissa enters.

Elissa: Are you making more slop?
Helen: Yes.
Elissa: Fresh slop for everyone.
Helen: And look at me.. my jeans are getting loose.
Elissa: You've definitely lost like 10 pounds.
Helen: I'm not dieting at all.  It's just all the slop weeks.. Like, if I went on Survivor, I would emaciate away.  I need to eat a lot.  I'd be a toothpick by the end of Survivor.  You'd only see a head, and like.. nothing.
Elissa: I know.

Talk turns to how much they eat outside of the house..

Elissa: I eat like 3 full meals and 3 small meals and 3 snacks.
Helen: I also eat out a lot.. I love to eat out.
Elissa: Really?  My husband does too.  He eats out all the time.
Helen: Me too.
Elissa: I always try to convince him to come home early so I can cook for him.  My cute little husband.  I wonder what he's doing right now.
Helen: It's Saturday.. He's probably on the boat with the kids.. It's noon, so he's probably feeding them lunch.. Hot dogs or pbj.. or may a nap right now..

**Noticing Elissa's dress, pink n sparkly, it seems she's calling on Rachel's comp prowess this morning, in advance of the PoV.

10:25am -- Fishies, briefly.

Elissa: We have no other options.
Helen: omg.. I can't believe we have no other options to eat.. Doesn't America know this is what we actually eat?  Like, this is not a joke.

Elissa: I wonder what the options were, that they gave us such a bad one.
Helen: They're gonna always pick the worst.
Elissa: I don't know.. they ;picked really good ones for the 2 weeks we weren't Have Nots.   I cold've lived on Macaroni and Mango.. or Avocado and ___.  That was a great option.
Helen: I don't know how GM does it.  I could not, like not, eat.
Elissa: I can't either.
Helen: I wish I could be like that.

Elissa: I can't believe they provided another dental dam.
Helen: I wonder if they think we used it, or if they know we were making fun of it.
Elissa: I'm sure they know we were making fun of it.

Elissa chokes down the slop and says her stomach is already hurting.. Talk turns to them being have nots 4 times..

10:33am -- Fishies.. and Trivia!  Time to pick the players for the PoV!  We'll see you in a new top post and soon as the feeds come back. :)



Please refresh this post throughout the BB morning to see the day reveal itself. :) And feel free to move about the world. BBDish is super mobile friendly.






Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Good morning, ((((((((Oh, Goddess of the Dish ))))))))))))

I hope for your sake that they are done with POV by the time that you have to leave this evening. But, honestly, even if they aren't, please do not feel guilty. We are able to watch for ourselves occasionally and even let you know what is going on either through our comments or fb messaging. We are so grateful for all that you do on a regular basis, that NO ONE here will mind even for a brief moment if you need to do you for a while. We will be here when you get back ;)

I am so glad that BBDish is mobile. I have a family birthday party to go to, and will be updating my phone constantly. I am a little on the fence as to what I want to see happen today. I want Helen outta there, but worry if Judd will be able to beat her to come back into the house. And let's be honest, I want him back a whole lot more than I want Helen back. I think Aaryn is playing a great game, but I have to give Amanda some props. Even though she can't even be GIVEN a win, everyone in the house is afraid to put her up and/or want to be on her side of the house. That is great game-play.

I do not like anything they are saying, but am trying hard not to spew negativity their way either. My personal opinion is this: how does it make me any better of a person for saying bad things about them, while being upset about them doing the same to other people. That is one of the main reasons that I love this site. We express our likes and dislikes about people, but do not stoop to the levels of others out there and completely bash the HGs and/or their families. I am honestly afraid for my teenage daughters to even be on the Internet with the filth that is tolerated in social media. Where does it end????

Ok, enough of a rant, ev1 enjoy their day, and I will be popping in and out.

August 17, 2013 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

It never stops.

I try to take things with a grain of salt and not read a lot into some of the offhand comments they make. I wasn't even particularly a Candice fan. I didn't think she was exceptionally nice and didn't think she played a good game. I didn't dislike her or like her. I was just kind of on the fence. But Aaryn and Ginamarie, really? Do yourselves a favor and unless you are having a necessary conversation that relates to the game, for the remainder of the season PLEASE just STFU!

August 17, 2013 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Good morning, SoftballMom! :)) Thank you! Very much!

Grendon :) I hear ya, sister!

August 17, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone

Bad news! I dreamed I was a HG in the house last night, we voted Helen out, played the egg thru the chicken wire game and she came right back in with a vengance! Can't seem to get rid of that 'mom'.

August 17, 2013 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Good morning, ShiShi! :))

I love that you dreamed you were in the house! And honestly, I'll be happy to see either Judd or Helen walk back in.. Gamers both..

August 17, 2013 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Can Helen really believe that the plan is to backdoor Spencer, or was she just keeping Elissa calm?

Thank you Carolyn, I really can't spend much time on the feeds. I think I would do permanent damage to my computer if I did.

I don't believe there has ever been two houseguests conversations that I disliked more than Ginamarie's and Aaryns. What a pair of horrors. Not that any of the others would keep me glued to a screen.

It looks like another preplanned week, with little chance of a surprise, unless BB comes up with something.

Do I have it right that the three jury guests, and whoever gets voted out this week, will play to return to the game?

I'm not sure what anyone voted back in could do except annoy some of the current occupants. It appears, to me, that Amanda has them all so fogged that they will immediately target the returning person, no matter who it is.

I still want them all to lose!

August 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

softballmom/bblover

I couldn't agree more (I have said that a lot this year) about this being the safe place to be.

Last night I commented about how nasty some of the other places are. I was watching the most recent episode of BB UK last night. I ventured into the comment section (which I will never do again without a police whistle, a can of mace and a taser.) I left a brief comment. (I know, hard to believe I could be brief but you only have a limited amount of 'characters' on you tube.) I didn't even criticize any of the HGs that someone else may have been rooting for. I simply said who I liked and why I felt they deserved to win.

I was responded to with the message, "That is the dumbest thing I ever read." When someone else had the guts to actually 'like' my post, the same person who had responded earlier said, "Wonderful! Two idiots agreeing with each other."

Now mind you, for the most part I try to watch my manners on bbdish so that Carolyn doesn't have to scold me. But I can be vicious with words. I can go for the jugular and I am able to raise or lower myself to meet whatever level the other person is on. I can very calmly make my point without ever using a cuss word, raising my voice or breaking a sweat. Or I can go the complete opposite way, scream like a lunatic and cuss like a sailor. I decided it was not worth it and walked away. There is something about getting into a war of words with some anonymous little shit sitting behind his computer that leaves me feeling very tense. You can't win and there is no satisfaction to be had at the end of it all.

Besides-I would rather spend my time here, with my real friends. Why waste time being upset over someone who means absolutely nothing in my life when I can be happy here? That is the one thing I would tell the HG's if I could talk to them. If they don't matter to you, then they can't hurt you.

August 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Jerry! :))

Q: "Do I have it right that the three jury guests, and whoever gets voted out this week, will play to return to the game?"

A: Correct!

August 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

THIS! This! This!!!!!!


Grendon Said,

"There is something about getting into a war of words with some anonymous little shit sitting behind his computer that leaves me feeling very tense. You can't win and there is no satisfaction to be had at the end of it all.

Besides-I would rather spend my time here, with my real friends. Why waste time being upset over someone who means absolutely nothing in my life when I can be happy here?"

August 17, 2013 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post!

:0)

August 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Sharelle Milo said...

Good Morning All,

GM and Aaryn just admitted why they don't like Candice. They are so jealous of her two Miss USA contest wins and neither of the two have any accomplishments to match. Candice has completed a college degree and cheered for both the Saints and for the Texans. It is really sad what the green eyed monster can do to people.

August 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Movie Talk said...

Thanks for a great rundown!

I think Aaryn revealed a lot about herself when she said her mom is a "perfectionist" who notices" everything."

August 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

I agree about Jessie being so natural. I think she's much cuter than GM and Aaryn because she has much healthier hair and skin. All the primping GM and Aaryn do just make their hair and skin look so dry and dull.

August 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below