;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday Morning in the Big Brother 16 House

Wakey, wakey houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  You'll notice when you get up this morning that the back yard is locked down... first thing Tuesday morning.  It could just be for jacuzzi maintenance, or something like that.. BUT..  If it stays that way, that bodes very well for an Endurance Competition in your immediate future.

9:46am
Kitchen
Brittany, Donny, Frankie

Donny: Once ole cackle box got outta there, I could sleep..
Frankie: That one?
Donny: Well, there's 2 cacklers.

Donny has a seat in the living room, while Brittany has a bite of breakfast and Frankie cleans and clangs.

Frankie: What day is today?  Day 26..

9:54am
  • Donny gets up and begins the room to room pacing he's prone to whenever they're locked inside.  
  • Victoria is awake as well, in the bathroom.. 
  • Finished breakfast, Brittany washes her plate, and Frankie says he's heading back to bed.
9:58am
Brittany joins Victoria in the bathroom and the morning rituals begin.  Donny passes through.
Victoria: We're on lockdown.  I have no idea why.



Brittany: What if it's a double eviction?
**nope, that's not it.
Victoria: Maybe the jacuzzi is chemically imbalanced again, and they have to bring someone.   I had a dream that this was over and we were watching on tv, and we all looked really fat and ugly.
Brittany: I think about that every day.
Victoria: I was like holy crap.

10:04am
Christine joins the living.  Passing the closed doors, she says, "Oh no! Why?!" then joins Victoria and Brittany in the bathroom, where they all bemoan the loss.

10:07am
Hayden is now awake and in the bathroom as well.  Pleasantries all around.

10:13am
Cody's up now too.  Brittany and Victoria are expressing their extreme displeasure with the the hair products and appliances in the house.  I think I'll go hang out with Donny..

Cam 2
Donny and Hayden
Living Room

Donny: Did you hear snoring in there?
Hayden: On both sides.

Devin joins..

Devin: Why are we locked down?
Donny: I don't know.  They didn't tell me. Maybe they're building the X Factor competition.
BB: Please turn in your activity trackers.
Devin: It's the Super Veto..

10:18am
Devin: I had a dream.. you and your dad were in it.  I don't even know what your dad looks like.
Hayden: I guess me and my dad look a little bit alike, in the face.
Devin: I guess when you're in here a long time, that's all you can think about are these people.  How'd you sleep, Donny?
Donny: I slept pretty well.
Devin: How's that shoulder feelin'?
Donny: It feels better this morning.. I didn't take an Advil.  I'm tryin' to hold out til Thursday, cuz then they'll work better.

10:23am

Devin: I wonder if they're messin' with the jacuzzi.  It's discolored and makes my skin feel weird..
Donny: If we had us a board game, we'd play a game..
**You have a Frankie.  That's more than enough.

10:39am
 Jocasta is up.  Brittany's beauty routine continues in the bathroom.  Hayden is chilling on the living room couch and looking silently annoyed by someone's existence.  Devin is at the slop trough.


10:52am
Victoria joins Hayden in the living room.. full of smiles and giggles.. He's staring at her and wont speak, making her feel awkward..

Victoria: Why were you staring at me?
Hayden: It's just fun messing with you..
Victoria: I get that a lot.
Hayden: It was pretty funny though.. You get so upset. "Hayden! What is wrong? Why are you staring at me? Why are you laughing?" 
Victoria: On a scale of 1-10, how hilarious am I?
Hayden: 11.

10:53am
Cam 3
Bathroom
Jocasta and Brit

Brittany: He keeps talking about how he's gonna win HoH.  I'm holding my tongue, but I'm like, us mommas wanna see our kids.
Jocasta: You have no idea, unless you know something we don't know, and I truly doubt that.
Brittany: Right?


10:59am
Camera 2
Hayden and Nicole

Hayden and Victoria have a seat on the dining table, and go through each memory wall photo saying how old it makes the person look.

Hayden: I would say the one who does not look like the person most is.. Brittany.
Victoria: She did look like that the first night.  Maybe her face changed since we got here.

They move back to the living room..

Hayden: Where do you think on maturity level.
Victoria: I think you're the most mature one in the house.
Hayden: I think I'd rank you... 14th.
Victoria: I'm the least mature?  Can I throw this bottle at you?
Hayden: Don't worry.. You're in the top 14.

They recall their first conversation..

Victoria: Cody said he thought they imported me.. like I was an imported princess from Europe.

11:04am Jacosta comes into the living room to give her kids their morning greeting, and Skippy No Heart sends the feeds to fishies.


11:12 BBT - 2:12pm Eastern
FYI - Another bad storm is whipping up outside my window.. I'm gonna power down til this one passes.. please mind the critters for me for just a bit..

11:43am
Camera 1
Living Room
Hayden, Victoria and Brittany are rating the HGs based on various factors - best laugh, best body, etc..

Brittany: I like Nicole's laugh.  Nicole has a cute laugh.
Hayden I'll say Nicole and Christine.
Victoria: Your laugh..
Hayden: Nice! I got hair and laugh. I'm rackin' em up. Best body.
Victoria: Between Caleb and Cody.

Victoria:  I don't really like Caleb's body, because a lot of people in Miami are like that and I don't really like the muscles thing.
Brittany: I would say Cody or Hayden, because they're proportional.
Victoria: Cody I say for best body.  I don't like the whole muscle thing.
Hayden: Yeah, I'm just way too muscly.. Best body for girls?

Brittany: I would say Amber.
Hayden: Amber or Brittany.
Brittany: Wow, thank you, I scored.  I'm fluffy right now..

Brittany leaves to change her hair..

Victoria: Can I straighten your hair?
Hayden: Sure.  Now?
Victoria: ok. Bring your chair.

11:56am
Back to the bathroom.. Victoria's curling Hayden's hair, Brittany's reapplying makeup, Donny's hanging out..


In the kitchen, Devin's chatting with Jocasta about pains from sleeping in the HN bed.. and creative pillow placement.  And the bathroom situation.. He's disgusted by the downstairs bathroom and wants to go up to HoH to use that one.

Devin: They're making a mistake right now.
Jocasta: Who? What?  Oh.. I thought you saw something..

Brittany comes into the kitchen.. Devin's wishful thinking..

Devin: What season was it that Donny was talking about where they brought back the evicted houseguests?
Jocasta: I don't remember.




Please refresh this post periodically, and more live feed updates will magically appear throughout the BB16 morning. 







Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

I'm not loving the Cody/Derrick power duo. Mainly because of the whole 'Brigade' thing. They have mentioned the Brigade several times, right down to coming up with aliases for themselves and Zack. Nothing showed Brigaditude more than Derrick's comment last night. "I play a straight up game. I'm lying to the girls left and right, but the guys I give my word to, I'm loyal."

I don't want Brigade 3 (or 4,5...I've lost count.) First-emulating someone else's game seldom works. Each season is a different game with a different group of personalities. Second-if it does work, I don't really want another season where 3 guys run the house eventually picking everyone else off. It becomes too boring and predictable. I don't want Nicole (or anyone else) becoming the Britney to Derrick, Cody and Zack's Hayden, Lane and Enzo.

They were showing chinks in the armor last night by not trusting Zack completely. Derrick was also ticked off that Zack said he would 'toss' the upcoming HOH comp. Maybe this Brigade will just be another defective bomb that implodes.

The only way I can support this Brigade is if the season ends exactly as season 12 ended-with Hayden winning of course.

Derrick seems to be the brains and the driving force behind this alliance. He should remember this-the original Brigade was comprised of 4 people. 'The Brains' (Matt) was the first to go and was ultimately sacrificed by his own band of brothers

July 15, 2014 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger DAC70 said...

I'm lost. why are they on lockdown? what's going on? (you said it's not a double eviction....)

July 15, 2014 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger DAC70 said...

Ok, so what did I miss - if it's not for a double eviction, why are they on lock down?

July 15, 2014 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Reposting from TOR...



Good morning, MissAliss! Thank you! Wow!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the hgs!! I'm looking forward to part 2..

Good morning, ShiShi! Thank you so much!♥ I shoot sunrise, sunset and beauty shots around the island all year (except now) on that account.. I'm also LOVING this crew, for exactly the same reason and more..

Good morning, LScott! :) I'ts so nice to see you. Welcome home, friend!

Good morning, Grendon! :) YOU are a treasure! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!


July 15, 2014 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Wonderful TOR and MR ...

Good Morning Carolyn!! That picture you posted in TOR comments was amazing ... you truly live in paradise!!

I am very hopeful we have endurance Thursday night and the feeds come back on right after EST show ... they have the past few weeks, but if I remember correctly, when there is endurance they don't come on after EST ... also, I really would prefer the trivia that we used to see during the live show, now you open up the feeds and see people thinking it is the live feeds then you see Jeff, or a HG that has been evicted ... really rather have trivia ... lol ...

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

July 15, 2014 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Good morning, sweet Carolyn!!
I love the pic you posted from your bike ride earlier. I am so glad you are stronger/healthier than those bad ol' days before the chair (btc, as it were). I love reading your TOR as a wakeup, especially when you make your naughty comments. Pretty sure it also makes John smile when you do.

July 15, 2014 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Steph! :) Thank you!

Good morning, Gramps! :) THank you very much! I'm glad you likeee...


2:12pm Eastern
FYI - Another scary storm is whipping up outside my window.. I'm gonna power down til this one passes.. please mind the critters for me for just a bit..

July 15, 2014 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

@ Grendon
I don't have the fb moment, but some days ago while discussing his superfan -v- recruits idea, Frankie went thru the cast, listing who he thought the recruits were and Caleb made his list. Also named were Joey, Pao, Amber, Brit, Jocasta, Victoria, and Hayden.

Caleb has a massive, over blown ego that makes him feel good about himself, but really only walls himself off from everyone else. The fall will be devastating for him. Just a little humility would make a great difference for his game.

Maybe he is saying those "I'm the best there ever was" things to Amber because he counts on her knowing even less than he does about BB history.

July 15, 2014 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

@ misaliss
I think I only saw the first seven thumbs you posted, Caleb to Devin. Hopefully, the rest will appear as well because you have a good take on these critters.

July 15, 2014 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Aw-thank you Carolyn. I just saw your earlier post. You made me very happy.

Making reference to a blog I read a couple years ago-one that I no longer read-I will say this, "There's no place like home."

July 15, 2014 at 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, in my frustration over losing my signal just as I was submitting my second post about my thoughts on each of the HGs (both posts are in the Overnight Report, if anyone missed them and wants to see what I think about this wonderful cast!), I somehow posted twice about Brittany and completely missed my favorite eye candy, Cody!! *Facepalm* How I did that, I do not know. As I said before the first half of the list, they were in no particular order, so I guess when typing up the 2nd half of the list for the 2nd time, I just assumed I had put Cody on the first half since I like him and that I had NOT put Brit on there since I don't much like her lol. Oops! Anyway, here are my thoughts on Cody...
He is a sweet guy who, outside of the game, has a good heart. Not to say he doesn't have a good heart IN the game, but there are times when I think he gets too caught up in "bro" mode and let's that lead him in a direction that isn't going to be good for his game in the end. He gets too paranoid also, and can tend to follow rather than lead when that happens. After reading Grendon's comments about him, Zach, Derrick and their Brigade-like behavior, that's exactly what I mean. I'm not overly thrilled w/his fixation on where his friendship w/Brit stands at any given time...partly because I don't like her much and think he could/should pick a different female to roll with (I'm not talking showmance, just friends), and partly because it seems he spends far too much time on worrying whether or not she's mad at him. Overall, I like him. I just hope his game doesn't end because he follows someone else instead of leads himself.

Stay safe Carolyn!! We had some thunder and a couple brief, but strong, downpours here this morning. Not fun. And our maintenance crew was supposed to start building our new shed today, so now the weather has delayed that. Gorgeous pic you took, btw! Makes me wanna move where you are!

July 15, 2014 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well they have opened the backyard.

How about a BB with people who have never seen the game. Would that take us back to the first one where everything was new and different.

July 15, 2014 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) New Top Post!!

Tuesday Afternoon


July 15, 2014 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below