;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, March 8, 2014

BBCanada: Saturday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! The feeds came back at 1:58pm... I believe the Big Brother Canada Nomination Ceremony has happened, and I'm trying to figure out who Andrew nominated..

1:58pm
Bathroom

Kyle: He put me on blast because I've been telling the truth.
Sabrina: But Kyle..

Paul enters.

Paul: Sorry, I know nobody wants to be seen with me..

Here's a video that begins when Paul enters..



***Hmm.. Is this enough to declare Kyle and Paul the nominees?  Not really, but it sure sounds that way. And, feeds 1-4 cut back out right after this, so I'm still up in the air.  The feed on the 3 in the War Room is live, and they're commenting on everything that's going on in the house, which by the sound of it is quite a fight. However, they don't have sound on their spy camera, so it's all conjecture.

**It's been so long since I was able to post a Big Brother video - illegal in the US since BB10! - I feel so liberated!

Much more to come, once the feeds come back on!  As of 3:41pm, we've still got the hush hush screen.

4:20pm Feeds are back!  Half the house is blindfolded and the others are guiding them. :-)  This is really a must watch.  It's just plain fun! :0)


It looks like they've been tasked with cleaning the house, using only the blindfolded HGs.  Dance parties are optional. Cleaning is the 1st of 3 tasks they must complete.

4:45pm  They've completed the cleaning task, and Andrew's just been called to the DR, perhaps to receive instructions on the second task? I'm really liking the team building aspect of this, and that it's intentional..

4:54 Task #2 All HGs must flip the sheet they're standing upon, without hands or feet touching the ground outside the space of the sheet.

5:10pm Task #3  seems like the opposite of a more classic rope team building exercise, in that they've got to all connect to each other via the rope..



Andrew starts it off, passing the rope through his shirt, then his pants, and then passing it along to Heather..

The HGs tie themselves together pretty quickly, and then discover this is not a one part task.  There's more!  They must move throughout the house as one..

5:48pm
In a whispered conversation we learn that Neda is one of the nominees..  And Paul is the other.  Adel and Kyle are certain that they are the real targets though.
 
Kyle: One of us is gonna go home for sure. 
Adel: We're almost guaranteed only 3 days left, me and you. We're almost F'd.  Our little antics.. Hopefully Andrew wins the PoV and keeps it the same and gets rid of PJ (Paul). No matter what, whoever wins the Veto, they're gonna use it on Neda and put you or me up.  I don't care.  I'm ready to leave now.  I can't chill with PJ here.
Kyle: Hopefully we can play PoV though, because then we can fight to keep PJ up.  As soon as I figured out they were setting me up, I had to call it out.
Adel: Next time Sabrina comes in here, ignore her.
Kyle: Actually next time any girl comes in here, ignore her.  We're in the worst position..
Adel: In the world.

Kyle: PJ's such a sucker.  He's so weak.  It sucks, because we can actually do damage.
Adel: THe only reason I think I'm a little safer than you is because the girls hate me, and it's not up to the girls, it's up to the boys.
Kyle: And Kenny's scared shitless of me.
Adel: Mooooo.. Is Sabrina calling me?
Kyle: C'mon now.  That's not very nice.
**Kyle, you're less of a dick than I thought. I mean that in the best way.

Adel: Such a cow.

Adel: If they didn't put up PJ and put up 2 girls, we would've been golden. 

6:15pm - Meanwhile, in the kitchen...

Sabrina: Oh yeah, you weren't here.  Adel called me a cow.
Andrew: F'in loser.  Don't worry, baby, they're all goin' home.  Just a question of time.
Sabrina: He's so mean.  I'm like the least meanest person in here. (weepy)

Andrew: You're not fat, babe.  You're a gorgeous girl. It's just a monstrous thing to say. 



It's 6:30pm, so I'm starting a new top post... Please refresh the blog in a few minutes.


~*~

If you're outside of Canada, and you'd like to check out the live feeds, you'll need a VPN.  I recommend you set up HMA. :-) There's more info on it in this post: http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2014/03/how-to-watch-big-brother-canada-live.html






Permalink







3 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Thanks for all the updates.

March 8, 2014 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Thanks for all your updates!

March 8, 2014 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hello dishers, quick question, how can you go back and watch the tasks I cant figure it out.Thank you Carolyn for showing us how to get the feeds. I did the Hola and love it thanks so much

March 8, 2014 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below