;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Happy Big Brother 17 Premiere Day, BB Lovers!



I'd like to THANK YOU for 10 AMAZING Seasons of BB here on BBDish, and I wish you the very best BB season ever with BB17... More, I'd like to thank you for sharing your lives with me all this time.  I've seen you get married, have babies, graduate law school, beat cancer, fight illness, make friends, love me, hate me, get passionate about all manner of things, BB and otherwise...

And...

I can't come along for the BB ride this time.  I've given it a great deal of thought.. That's why I've waited until today to say anything. Just giving it to the last possible moment, trying to figure out how I might be able to make it work..

Size 22 to size 6 :-) and actually, I've lost another
10 pounds since this pic was taken!
I've been on a pretty incredible journey over the past year, losing 110 pounds via WeightWatchers, Cycling and Crossfit... and COMPLETELY changing my lifestyle, and I truly just can't conceive of sitting 18 hours a day and sleeping 4 hours a night (in 2 hour spurts) for 3+ months.

It's too unhealthy for me. Not to mention all the negativity and stress.. It's not me, and it's not what I'm about.  I haven't figured out exactly what my next step is yet. I just know it's not this anymore...

I've been toying with the idea of doing a fitness site, and I've been writing a book about my journey, in hopes of giving someone that drop of inspiration they need to begin their journey, and making a living would be a lovely bonus too.  As clever as it would be to have a url at the ready for you right now, I haven't gotten all my ducks in a row for that just yet.  

Good Luck and God Bless,

Love,

Carolyn






Permalink







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below