;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Derrick & Victoria Talk Final 2

Following Cody and Derrick's private conversation while Victoria was in the DR...  which took place after Part 1 of the Final 3 HoH Comp, a cool Superman-esque Endurance we watched on the feeds last night, and which Lessa covered beautifully.. we rejoin our Final 3...

10:15pm
BB: Cody, please go to the Diary Room.

Thus, the door opens for Derrick and Victoria to speak privately.  You'll be seeing a lot of this over the next few days.  Whenever someone is called to the DR...
..And as soon as the door closes. 

Derrick: You knew about this.  Don't act like you're surprised. I told you last night.
Victoria: I know!  Why didn't you tell me about the name??
Derrick: Cuz honestly, I didn't think it mattered.  Victoria, I love you like a little sister.  I really do.
Victoria: I know.

Derrick: But I always told you, no matter what, what you hear, what you end up finding out, know I always did it for us, and honestly, by making these connections, I mean, this guy is not working for me, obviously, he's not here to like promote me, right?  He's like my competitor, and what's he saying to you?
Victoria: (positively oozing with happy) Yeah.



Derrick: "This guy always had your back."  "Like nobody was allowed to talk shit about you."  I'm not paying him to say that.
Victoria: No, I know..
Derrick: So it's one of those things like, if that's not confirmation for you..
Victoria: It is confirmation.. 100%.
Derrick: Like, cuz he's tellin' you straight up the truth right now.
Victoria: no, I know..
Derrick: And by doing this.. By having those connections with those guys, even though I.. (fishies)  I do think you would've went home a lot earlier, if one of them went after you and I wasn't pullin' for you, because, you weren't in with them.  I was in with them, and you were in with me.  And they could've sent you home... but ultimately I was always like, Nah..

Victoria: I'm just telling you one thing,  If I'm sitting next to you, or if I'm sitting next to him, which he's not gonna choose me, obviously, you guys have a Hitman thing.
Derrick: He could say whatever he wants..
Victoria: Doesn't matter.  If I win the half a million, you know.. You know what's happening with that. Just know.
Derrick: I got you.  And I want you to know, that even if I don't win the half million, when you watch the show..
Victoria: I will understand completely, but I just want you to know.
Derrick: You're gonna text me and be like, Wow.. Because I
Victoria: No I..
Derrick: I guarantee you the blowout between me and Zach made tv, cuz I f'in crushed him.
Victoria: Oh yeah.  I'm sure.
Derrick: And after that, nobody talked shit about you any more in front of me.

Derrick: They were all outside, and I'm like, "dude, stfu.. That's somebody's f'in daughter."  He's like, "but why do you protect her?"  I'm like, "That's like my little sister.  Stop talkin' about her.  She's not here to defend herself. Shut your f'in mouth." And he was like, "Alright."  hehehe

Victoria: I think the only reason he ever started picking on me was he knew it would get to me.
Derrick: Exactly.
Victoria: He loves reaction.
Derrick: You do.  You take everything to heart.
Victoria: I do.  I'm way too naive.
Derrick: It'll all make a lot of sense.
Victoria: I don't doubt it, and I don't doubt you in any way, but I'm...
Derrick: And you also know that they trusted you a lot more than me, because I was a bro.
Victoria: Yeah.
Derrick:  So ultimately, when I said, "Hey, Victoria's cool,"  they were like, "a'ight, if Derrick says she's cool, she's cool."
Victoria: yep.
Derrick: And that's all the way up to this point, where I said, "Hey, it's me and you, and Victoria should stay."  I mean, he just chose to keep you over Caleb.  He had no real friendship with you. (whispers)  You can't stand him.
Victoria: hm
Derrick: Do you get what I'm sayin'?
Victoria: mm hmm
Derrick: So... And now.. Like I said, I'm at the point, I'm gonna try to win it for myself.  I got 2 little girls at home.  Know what I'm sayin'?  I have to win.
**2??


Derrick: I'm not saying I'm going to, but I'm gonna try my ass off.
Victoria: Well, you're guaranteed.
Derrick:  Guaranteed what?
Victoria: Anything.
Derrick: Not really.
Victoria: Yes, you are.
Derrick: If...
Victoria: Yes you are..
Derrick: In my eyes, nothin's guaranteed.
Victoria: You're guaranteed.  You're guaranteed.
Derrick: You think I'm guaranteed to be in the final 2.
Victoria: Yes.
Derrick: Because obviously, if he wins, you think he'll take me, and obviously you would take me.
Victoria: 99% yes.
Derrick: I got you. 
Victoria:  He's taking you if he wins.
Derrick: Well, like I said, that doesn't mean anything, because if he takes me, he'll probably beat me.  I don't know.. I don't know if he would.
Victoria: Doesn't matter.  You're still getting money.
Derrick: Yeah.
Victoria:  You're still winning.
Derrick: I mean, I would make an argument and just hope that it was enough... to get there.. to win the half mill.. but if not..  I mean, if he wins the final HoH, he's got 6 wins.  I have 4. Still pretty good though.
Victoria: mm hmm
Derrick: And mine are all HoHs.  But..

Victoria: Hey, let me win tomorrow.
**ha! Chutzpanit!
Derrick: That's the thing.. Let you win tomorrow.. who do you think has a better chance of beating him in the final 1?  I've already beaten him 3 times.
Victoria: (deep sigh)
Derrick: I mean, just do your best, I'll do my best, because honestly, this is nothing against you.. Like I said, I love you like family.. not like, for this game.
Victoria: mm hmm

Derrick: I don't know who I think.. Maybe I'm just confident in my self.. You see me in the mental challenges.
Victoria: I know.
Derrick: I'm really, really good.
Victoria: I know. 
Derrick: And I would hate to throw it to you, and then you lose against him.. and then you be like, "I shoulda just f'in let you do it, Derrick. I shoulda just f'in let you do it." You know what I'm sayin'?  I don't wanna do that to you. Because I think if I'm up there.. We just had a question on.. Before and After.. I got the seconds wrong by 30 seconds.
Victoria: mm hmm
Derrick: We'll see what happens, and regardless of what happens, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.  We're still gonna.. I hope.. and I think you know by now..
Victoria: I know! I never doubted you, Derrick.
Derrick: But when you say something like, "Did you throw that?"
Victoria: Because I heard you..
Derrick: Yeah, you heard what we were saying.. and I was trying to..  I was like, do you wanna get the mental.  I'll do this one?
Victoria:  I know.  I heard. Trust me.  But then I just put my head down for a second, to ask you how you were, and you said, "I'm chillin'." 
Derrick: My arms were shakin' and cuz I knew to ask him before I went down, and he was like, "Dude, i could stay up here all day. And I know he could.  He's skinny.  He's in great shape, he's 7 years younger than me..
Victoria: Yeah.

Skipping ahead a couple minutes to 10:25pm...

Derrick: ..but listen, give me a hug.  There's nothing guaranteed, but we made it to the final 3. Do you get that?
Victoria:  I do!!!

Derrick: I got your back, kid.  But, like I said, and there's more stuff you'll know..
Victoria: It's.
Derrick: And for me to tell you, and you're a smart woman.. For me to tell you, "yeah, I'm in an alliance with him, the hitmen."  For me to be honest with you, when we were only in week 4, week 5?  I didn't know if you were gonna burn me.  You didn't know if I was gonna burn you.  I thought you were the nicest girl in the house, the most genuine, good hearted person, but for all I know, and I mean, you should've, this is Big Brother, you coulda been like..  (rubs hands together like an evil plot)
Victoria: I know it's Big Brother, but..
Derrick: I told you everything. I divulged everything to you.. I just didn't give you my DNA at that point.
Victoria: That's true.  How come you trusted him day 2?
Derrick: I'll tell you.. They wanted to start the BombSquad, and basically when he came up, they were like, "He's in, but he's at the bottom of the barrel."  And frankly, I liked him more than them.
Victoria: hm
Derrick: So I went downstairs to him, and I was like, "Hey, Listen, man.. I know you got the gist of that.. that they're really not into.. like you'll be the 1st one to go.
Victoria:  mm hmm
Derrick: I was like, I got you.  I don't give a f*ck about them, because they're cocky, whatever.. don't worry.. I'm not gonna burn you. If they try to say, they're gonna vote you out, I'll let you know, and he was like, "Thanks, man, I appreciate that." But I saw good in him.  Like I knew (whispers) I know you don't like him cuz he's cocky.. but.. he's pretty honest. Does that make sense? 
Victoria: mm hmm
Derrick: But.. You were obviously like family to me.  He's.. He was my ally.  big difference to me... in my opinion.


From everything Derrick's saying, I'm really not sure who he's going to bring to Final 2, in the event he wins HoH. How about you?  He's non-committal in his responses to Victoria, where he was very direct with Cody.   Is this strategy, because Victoria's a talker, and there's no point in having her walk around with a huge smile, in case he does not with the Final 3 HoH Comp?  Or is he taking Cody?  Or is he going to have them choose him?

 At this stage of the game, it's all about winning the comps, and after that, it's in the hands of the jury. 

☺♥  If you enjoy what we do here on BBDish and you'd like to support this insanity, your contributions to the tip jar are greatly appreciated.♥

Additionally,   you can Join Team BBDish & Support our efforts here on the blog by using these links to get to Amazon, eBay. Walmart, BestBuy and Overstock.com when you're going shopping anyway.  You'll still get the same great deals, they'll throw us a little commission for sending you, and we'll get to keep blogging Big Brother for years to come! It's a win, Win, WIN! ☺ 






Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger Paul773 said...

Hi Carolyn! :-) My gut feeling that he's planning to take Cody to F2 if it comes to that. I love Victoria and I'm glad she's still there, but as everyone knows, it's thanks to Derrick. I think Cody deserves it more than she does. But IMO, if Cody takes Derrick to F2, he's digging his own grave!

Happy Thursday everyone!

September 18, 2014 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

I just think Cody's speech to Caleb about the hit men and the way he phrased things was an eye opener for Derrick. Cody can make a great case to the jury if he can make it seem they were always in it together and manipulating everyone as a team. We know it was Derrick, but who knows what the Jury will think. Who knows what Frankie is divulging to the Jury. This could be very damaging to either one of them. If they want to win as the hit men more than they care about the money, take each other, but if they want to insure the first place finish, take Victoria. It is that simple.

September 18, 2014 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.

I don't think there is a chance in hell that Derrick won't take Victoria to the final two, if he gets the chance. I'm not sure about what Cody will do.

September 18, 2014 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Derrick is throwing one of the next two. He has stolen every move from Dan up to this point: throw comps, make yourself look weak, Memphis/ Cody, Danielle/ Victoria. Dan never sent someone packing if he knew someone else would do it for him. However, if Derrick wants to make a name for himself, he will man up and send one of these two out the door. He would then be know as the biggest scumbag in BB history... So much so that if he picks Victoria she might just win! Which would make a lot of fans wonder if watching the show was worth our time anymore

September 18, 2014 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

But he is also doing a lot of lying and being dishonest to Victoria in the last couple paragraphs. From that I would say he is either going to throw it or take Cody

September 18, 2014 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anyone know what he meant about "2" little girls at home?

September 18, 2014 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!☺

As some of you might recall, I've been housesitting for a friend for the past month or so, and per the originally scheduled finale date, today's the day I move back home.

It's gonna take a while..

Just wanted to let you know..

September 18, 2014 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

I'm assuming he was just referring to his daughter and his wife.

September 18, 2014 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning

It's sad that this season has been so boring that I didn't even realize there was an endurance comp last night. It's a shame that it looks like the type of comp that would have been exciting to watch - when it actually meant something.

I don't begrudge Derrick the win at all. But there have been no edge of your seat, must see tv moments.

There have been no split votes where one person had the power to flip the house with their vote. Almost every vote has been unanimous. People didn't even vote based off loyalty when it wouldn't have changed the outcome. There have been no true blind sides. Caleb's eviction was the closest but at that point it really didn't matter. There has been no power shift because any time someone from the opposite side won they had to deal with a co-hoh and the battle of the block. Which leads me to...

...Derrick. I do think he is a decent person. I do think he deserves to win. But I do not in any way agree that he is as good as Dan. Dan won his first season even though he started out as a target and had NO allies until a few weeks into the game. And he had to figure out his own strategy. Dan made F2 his second season even though, once again, he started out as a target. EVERYONE knew he was a threat. There was every reason in the world why they should have gotten rid of him. That time he had to figure out a better strategy.

While it's true that Derrick may be the Dan of his season, he is still no Dan. Derrick didn't have to figure out his own strategy. He copied Dan's to a T. While I respect his game, I would have respected it more and actually been excited to watch if it hadn't been so easy (it was never easy for Dan.) We will never know, but I feel sure there would have been a very different outcome without the dual HOH/BoB twist. At that point, if Derrick would have lasted, not only would I have been excited, I would have happily cheered him on for the win.

The Bore Factor-I have used my feeds enough this year that the 2 day free trial would have given me enough hours with plenty to spare. I watch for game talk-when power is shifting and people have to come up with new game plans and your never sure who is working with who. That didn't happen this year. I watch for meltdowns (like Chima) and fights (not mean girl crap talking or racial slurs-fights like the halfway dinner in season 10, or Ollie finding out that Dan wasn't going to keep his word-overall season 10 had great fights.) I also watch feeds for endurance which completely did not exist this year.

In between the gaming and drama I enjoy being entertained by a fun and funny cast. This cast had a lot of potential to be entertaining. But all of the game aspects that I talked about above were non-existent. I don't watch the feeds only to see a group of people sitting around, talking about life and having fun. I can do those things in my real life with people I actually know.

I feel like all I have done is complain this season but I have just never felt so completely bored and uninterested. And I have watched every season and season one was not an edge of your seat excitement-fest, yet I still found it more interesting than season 16.

September 18, 2014 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger LifeSweetLife said...

I think he's probably referring to his wife as one of girls.

September 18, 2014 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Good luck in the move!!! I know how tiring that can be. Make sure u bend with your knees! We can not afford for ur back to go out!! Xoxoxo thanks for everything u do to feed our BB addiction!

September 18, 2014 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Obsidiandog. said...

We still have Derrick several days ago telling Caleb about the cautionary tale of Woo, from Survivor, who wanted to take his strongest competitor to the finale, only to get blown out.
Either he feels he has a clear cut and demonstrable advantage over Cody, or he's taking Victoria, because he isn't going to let it get away when he's this close..

September 18, 2014 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Derrick's game plan from the beginning has always been to focus on the goal, to win the game by whatever he has to do to get it done. Everything he has done up to this point has been on track. He has said a while ago that taking Victoria to F2 assured him the votes. But I think he's realizing now that that is a 2-edged sword in that he may be stabbing himself in the foot if he takes Victoria instead of Cody because the jury may lose respect for him for stabbing Cody in the back after being loyal & promising loyalty to him throughout the entire game. Will the jury vote for him because of his impeccable gameplay or will they deduct points for his disloyalty? And will the jury hold it against him for rewarding Victoria with 2nd place when they all feel she hasn't played the game and doesn't deserve it? These are the hard questions he has to ask himself.

If he takes Cody to F2 who will the jury feel played the best game and based on what? Most comp wins? Most complete game with comp wins plus social game? Or will they recognize the masterful, strategically manipulative game that cruised unnoticed throughout the game? As flies on the wall we have observed the mastery of Derrick's quiet manipulations but most of the jury has not come to that realization. Possibly most aware are Frankie, Nicole and maybe Donny. Who knows if Caleb even gets it, even knowing about the Hitmen. Once the jury hears about the Hitmen will they give Cody and Derrick equal credit?

It's a crap shoot & Derrick has to make the right decision. I'm cheering for him to make it.

September 18, 2014 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Obsidiandog. said...

Jumbo, everything you know about Derrick is fully substantiated by your opinion. There isn't a snowball's chance in hell of Derrick ever being 'the biggest scumbag in BB history', no matter how much you may wish it. BB history is littered with Cappys and Russells and Evel Dicks and others of that mouthbreathing ilk that have long ago retired that trophy. Dan admires Derrick's game and wants him to win.

September 18, 2014 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm thinking with his CONSTANT "Do you get me? Or His do you understand? he's TRYING To slowly let Victoria down easy. He's making a big deal out of you are in the final three but it seems over kill to me.
IMO He'd be wise to take her with him and visa versa with Cody.I THINK Cody would gamble and take Derrick, I'm not sold that Derrick would be as loyal to Cody however.At this point, I'm not sure he's made up his mind to be honest.BUT if he's such a great gamer, he would hands down take Victoria because let's be honest, she'd be an easy target for the bitter jury.And we all know how MAD they are that they left and she is still there, BUT, with that said, Caleb did say today in his interview that they all talked and if somehow Victoria made it to the F2 they'd give her their vote. Jeff was basically trying to talk him out of it IMO ,SO we shall see what happens lol
Good luck with your move Carolyn

September 18, 2014 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

2 little girls comment meant his wife and daughter.

September 18, 2014 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's anyone's guess what Derrick is thinking. What if he really did "throw" the first HOH comp? That means he will be against Victoria in round 2 and win. He could then throw round 3 KNOWING Cody will take him to final 2. This is only if he is very confident that he can beat Cody with the jury. I guess time will tell.

It's been a wonderful season. Not so exciting, but you and Lessa have kept us up to speed as always! Much appreciated.

September 18, 2014 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I forgot to add, If Derrick let's Cody have it, He goes to the final 2, but did not go against Victoria because he didn't have the vote. :-)

September 18, 2014 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Just rewatched Caleb and Cody putting Frankie in his place during last nights episode. Wish it was longer!

Who knows who will take who! I'm sure they will all flip flop in their own head over the next 6 days. To much free time on their hands to think.

Not sure how the telling Frankie he was going was edited, but seeing that Cody made the 'Jesus of the house comment' that could sour Frankie if it's Derrick vs. Cody. That would be one vote. I personally think most of them are sick of him and no longer need t9 have anything to do with him. They no longer 'need his vote' there in the jury house. It may very well be lonley being Frankie J. Grande.



September 18, 2014 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Lol I just thought f something...
Frankie said that if they sent him out he would be reconnected with his millions of followers...
Um, how's that working out for him in the jury house? Lol

September 18, 2014 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no way Derrick can't win. If Cody actually thought for a sec, he'd take Victoria. No chance of winning against D and I couldn't see the jury giving V the $. Cody obviously doesnt know about Team America, but he has several 'enemies' in the jury and D was never even nominated. Game over.. And he gets an extra rm50k. I'd like to hear from Victoria in a month after she watches the show & see what she thinks about D manipulation.

September 18, 2014 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger WolfPuppyMO said...

I'm thinking that the "two little girls" Derrick's referring to are (1) his daughter and (2) his wife.

September 18, 2014 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

I kind of think that Derrick may look weak if he leaves the decision of who will be his final 2 partner to Cody/Victoria? We already know his alliance members (but not the early jury members) view him as a weak player who needed them to win comps and bring him along. They may refuse to accept him in the role of master manipulator (tho he could win without votes of some of them)...and his winning the final HOH and bringing Cody or Veronica with him to the jury would certainly make him look a lot stronger in their eyes. It would give him roughly the same wins as Cody. If Vic were to take him (unimaginable she could win a partly mental challenge over Derrick, then a full mental one over Cody but BB has created some weird comps), he'd look so weak--only her miserable performance throughout the game would just about guarantee him the win. She never once tried to form an alliance with anyone but Derrick, she never won anything not thrown to her but that dominoes challenge, she never even came close to winning any mental challenge--not a 2d or 3d place finish that I ever saw! And she never controlled the game even secretly, or under the table, behind closed doors, or by throwing anything... That jury would have to be the angriest, bitterest, most delusional thing in history to award her a win....remember, they have never seen the DRs audiences have watched showing her smiling and talking about how she was about to win, or needed to win...or anything about her winning anything ever... But if Cody brings Derrick, he may look too weak to deserve a victory...Cody would have so many more wins and be able to look like a partner rather than a subject or victim of Derrick....

I think his 2 little girls at home are his wife and daughter. I have never seen a guy who would now be under the age of 100 who was so frightened by, unsure of, and totally freaked out by what goes on in the minds of females! That Saturday night when Zack nearly blew up his game (any other women players would have used that info about his alliances to improve their standing...) he freaked out so completely--he could not speak to either female as an equal! He could not talk to them.

In the game, he deals with his inability to understand women by isolating female players, and by controlling and repressing them so they are too scared to think for themselves or to act on their own. He freaks out other male players...demonizing the dreaded female alliance...as a way to isolate women players.

He obviously could not pull off these things in the real world, with a wife who works....so I am guessing his wife is special to him and he does not fear her thoughts the way he does women in the game? But maybe he needs to infantalize (infantacise?) her so he isn't threatened...?

Or perhaps she is pregnant, who knows.....

September 19, 2014 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sad BB is almost over. Every year it's so hard when the show ends and no more bbdish. Thanks for everything!!!!

September 19, 2014 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When will the 2nd round of final HOH be played?

September 19, 2014 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

Does Victoria honestly believe she is in the final three due to "a lot of hard work" on her part? Can she name even one thing she actively did to advance her game? I have never seen a player get put on the block and do NOTHING to try to keep from being evicted. She didn't campaign much less make any deals. The fact that she never won a competition (besides the POV that was handed to her) is just icing on the cake. Every time she says in her DR sessions that she put in a lot of hard work to get to the final 5, 4, 3 whatever, I am just blown away by the ridiculousness of it!

September 19, 2014 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Craig Marshall

In terms of him cutting his bro Cody or his lil' sis, yes... Thats scumbaggery. Dan is a supporter of the show he has to cheer for someone. Dont get misted by him

September 19, 2014 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

10000000000% agree!

September 19, 2014 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below