;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cody is Poised to Evict Caleb and Reveal the Hitmen

It's looking very much like Derrick's master plan is coming together perfectly.  In other words, I believe it's Bye Bye Caleb on the live show...  Here's the convo and pics...

While Caleb is riding solo in the Rock Room, Derrick and Cody are in the bathroom..

11:05pm
Camera 3
Bathroom
Derrick and Cody

Derrick: You think he's tired or he just knows?
Cody: I think he's just very nervous and.. depressed.  He has a feeling...

Derrick: Better you than him, because, like I said..
Cody: You mean better him than you.

Derrick: I'm sorry.. Better him than you, because honestly, when he was tellin' you that he would keep me, and he was tellin' me "oh, I wanna go to the end with you," who knows what he would've done if he won.

Cody: (whispers) Yup.. I'm gonna be like, I can't take a gamble of you takin' Derrick or takin me.. goin to the end.  I have to take the person who gives us the best chance of getting to the final 2.  That's what we started with Day 2, and that's what we're finishing with.  This gives us the best chance.  You're not gonna f'in hate me for it.  If you do, I'm sorry.
Derrick: The way you just said that's perfect.
BB: Derrick, please put on your microphone.

Derrick: Dude, they're crushin' me.

Cody:  But I'm still gonna say the Hitmen thing..
Derrick: That's up to you.  Obviously I'm part of it, so I'm cool with it.
Cody: I'm sayin' it.  I think he deserves to know.
Derrick: Oh he's gonna know.  He's gonna know cuz I said it in my goodbye message.
Cody: The thing is, I'm not gonna say "Final 2" and not say the name..
Derrick: Right , right, right..
Cody: I'm gonna be like, "me n him had a final 2. We're called..."  I want our name out there on national f'in television. 
Derrick: I say it all the time. 
Cody: No, but I want it out there on a live show.
Derrick: Do it up, do it up..
Cody: Have to. I'm super excited for it.
Derrick: I'm ready. As you're doing it, quick shot to me, I'm gonna be like..


Derrick: Nah.. I'm definitely gonna feel bad, but I'll feel better..
Cody: Should I say this line?  Um.. So.. With that being said, Caleb, your contract came up, and the HitMen gotta take you down.
**hehe

Derrick:  hehe
Cody: Is that so corny?
Derrick:  It's not corny.. but damn, he's gonna hate you.  He'll be pissed.
Cody:   Would he?
Derrick: Yeah. Don't do it to yourself.
Cody: It's so dope.
Derrick: It's so dope.
Cody: Why not?
Derrick: You can say it.. but he might say, "hey, guess what Cody, your contract came up, you don't have my vote."
Cody:  Yeah, you're right..
Derrick: Dude, that's how close we are.. I'm like helpin' you out.
Cody: That's dope.
Derrick: Nah.. it's dope.  I mean, listen, it's a crap shoot.  You might  do somethin' like that, and him be like "wow, that was sick."
Cody: I was gonna be like, "Hey, man.  Obviously, this ain't a pissing contest.  This is a game for 500k."


Derrick: It's gonna be so right.  Dude, it's gonna be hilarious. It's gonna be great.  He's gonna be so pissed off.  It's so funny because, that f'ing kid, he's  like our best friend now, but..
Cody: Is he though?
Derrick: He's tryin' to be.
Cody: I still have the same viewpoint.  I know, if I win the money, I know a good chunk of it isn't goin' even close to towards me. Like, my sister and brother came out of college with the same debt that I did.. Like when you said that, that resonates.
Derrick: That whole Dallas thing?  The club?
Cody: Yeah.

Derrick: F*ck that.  Bottom line is, he's gonna be pissed at us.   It doesn't matter. He thinks we have a final 3, obviously.  He's been sayin' it to me for weeks now, "me n you to the end, me n you to the end," and I'm like, yup, even when he said..
Cody: It's not even that.  It's just like, final 3.  Could he really expect us to keep him?
Derrick: Of course not.  We're doing exactly what we did to Frankie to him.  That's it.  We're playin' the numbers.
Cody: Literally.
Derrick: And, ya know, he tries to make me feel bad.  It honestly doesn't because... the Amber thing.. That aggravates me.  You probably didn't catch it.  He was like, I kept Derrick safe the week Amber was HoH, because she wanted to put him up and, I was like, oh, you know who told me that information?  You, and Frankie.  Just to kinda like contradict what he's sayin'..
Cody: Yeah..

And so on.. If you'd like to catch this conversation in it's entirety, go to September 16th at 11:05pm on Camera 3.  To continue from this point forward, go to 11:10pm...






Permalink







6 Comments:

Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

The real question is... Are both guys loyal to the Hitmen to the end ?

Having just watched a long convo about personal issues between Vic and Derrick - it's clear to me that he cares for her. Not sure how he can cut her if he wins last HoH. Should he risk throwing it to Cody? Would Cody stay true? OMG... Stressful.

Anyway, I love how both Cody and Derrick have gotten here with different strategies. Both worthy. But Derrick has dominated.

Strangely, Caleb has grown on me and I wish he gets something out of this. The same for Victoria.

September 17, 2014 at 3:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Tella - Caleb has so grown on me. It will be hard for Derrick to pull off getting rid of Victoria. He will need to be careful with that one. I am glad to see it getting a bit more suspenseful and exciting. Can't wait for the finale.

September 17, 2014 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tella - I have the exact same feelings as you. I hope Derrick throws it to Cody. I think it would completely crush Victoria if he was the one that had to evict her.

As for Caleb and Victoria, they have grown on me too, Caleb for entertainment purposes (even if he is a BIT conceited and stuck on himself) and Victoria just because she is so clueless to everything.

September 17, 2014 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger Cindy Berry said...

I am also wondering if Derrick will stay true to the Hit Men. He'd easily win over Victoria. I don't know that he'd win over Cody in the Final 2. Derrick is way too smart to let that money slide through his fingers. I've had my love/hate moments about Derrick, but I respect his game play. He ruled the season since the beginning. It made for some predictable moments, but I love that he has gone through the game without a single nomination.

September 17, 2014 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger pitbull said...

First of all, Derrick is cold-hearted. That's how it will be for him to cut Victoria. Second, he covers his azzzz by being/acting warm-hearted. Even making convincing eye contact with his victims. What a snake!

September 17, 2014 at 7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait till she watches the show. She actually thinks she's playing the game & will have to face what was being said about her.

September 17, 2014 at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below