;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Frankie & Cody talk America's Favorite and the Ariana Factor

I'll see your Ariana and raise you a Bieber..

Much has been said this season about the hopelessness of getting America's Favorite money, especially since Frankie told the HGs about his sister.   Well, Justin Bieber just upped the ante.  Let's take Ariana's meager 18.5M, which is nearly double the estimated viewership of the show, and raise it by Justin's 54.5M.

**Granted, neither of these tweets are relative to America's Favorite, and twitter users are significantly less likely to click or call or do anything than people on facebook or actual sites, but the numbers are astounding, and in the case of tween celebrity twitter followers, all the stats go out the window.

Do I fault her for supporting her brother?  Absolutely not.  I honestly love the mutual love and support between them.. 


Not knowing anything about this latest development, here's what Frankie had to say on the subject Saturday afternoon.




Frankie: I just hope that the amount of awareness I'm getting, if I don't win, will be enough to build a school.. You know what I'm saying? If I walk away with no money, then I have nothing to build a school.  You know what I'm saying?
Cody: Yeah.  The people..

Frankie: Yeah.  I have no way of building a school, unless I get at least something.

Cody: Ya know what I was thinkin'?  If I was in your shoes,  .. or if I was your sister, and my brother was in somewhere, I'd be like, there's an America's Favorite Player.. I guarantee, if your sister tweeted out like.. Like, if you're not in the final 2, and your sister tweeted out like, "Oh, you can win tickets for.."
Frankie: She would never do that.
Cody: I mean, not.. It would help you.  I would do it.  To win my f'in brother money.
Frankie: No.. People would look at that as.. unfair.
Cody: Life's not fair.


Cody: We're playing Big Brother.  There's a Rewind Button.  There's Buybacks. 
Frankie: No.. She wouldn't do that.  If I win America's Favorite Player, it's because I won America's Favorite Player. It's not because my sister's Ariana Grande.
***♫whatever gets you through the night..
Cody: yeah.
Frankie: Like.. Also, as I've said before, the fans of this show are not my fans and they're not her fans, and they vote a lot.  If she tweets about it, that's fine, but if she puts some sort of incentive with it?

Cody: Yeah..
Frankie: That's weird.
Cody: Weird.
Frankie: I totally expect her to at least tweet about it.
Cody: yeah.
Frankie: For sure.









Permalink







11 Comments:

Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

It is what it is...

Elissa won because of Rachel last year. And with some fan favorites splitting the BB fan votes (about 7 million viewers), Frankie very well could pull this one...

Mom and family are busy tweeting:

Joan Grande @joangrande ·

EVERY person on #BB16 has their family & friends tweeting for AFP. We are NO different & WILL be tweeting for Frankie. #NotSorry #GetReady ��


Joan Grande @joangrande ·

You are so right @justinbieber the Grande family is very proud of Frankie! ����

Somebody hacked Frankie's Twitter early in the season... it's back and he now has 750K more followers than Derrick, and 650K more than Zach. Donny has no Twitter.

September 14, 2014 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger sflewie said...

Frankie should NOT be eligible for America's Favorite Player (AFP) simply because it is not fair to all the other HG who don't have a famous sibling with thousands of fans who will vote for them. He's is a complete a$$h0## if he thinks it is okay for Ariana to send out a tweet to her fans asking them to support him as AFP (with or without an incentive/prize.). It doesn't seem Like Donny or Zach or any of the other HGs have one iota of a chance of winning this and that, my friends, is complete & utter bull$#!+. (Sorry for the language.)

September 14, 2014 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger alybax said...

Wow Caro... I don't even know what to say about that tweet!! I do know that true BB fans and Twitter itself will explode with anger if Frankie beats Donny for AFP. It's gonna be ugly.

As always, thanks for all you do!! Xo

September 14, 2014 at 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Casting Frankie in a season where they had TA was extremely unfair & the other HG will have a legitimate reason to be mad. There was zero chance he wouldnt be team America. If BB fans vote, Donny likely would win. If Ariana tweets her 18 million obsessed tweets, Frankie wins. It seems clear most BB fans, esp those who see feeds or read blogs like these, dislike Frankie. And no, it's not cuz your gay. Its because you're mean, crude, narcissistic, etc. Caleb is just delusional. This latest scheme of giving TA an extra $50K if real is more of Grodner making it up as they go along.

September 14, 2014 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

These same people screaming it's unfair are the same people who voted for Elissa last year! He's going to win, let's just accept it and move on.

September 14, 2014 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do not think that Elissa's votes can be fully contributed to Rachel. I was not a Rachel fan, but I loved Elissa. I felt that she played a really great game considering what she had working against her. I was rooting for her DESPITE her being Rachel's sister. I voted for her as AFP, and my guess is that there were a ton of people just like me who liked her for her and wanted her to win. (I've been a BB fan since Season 1 Episode 1 and was not a Rachel fan.) I felt very similarly toward Elissa as I did Janie in Season 6 and Nicole(almost) this season. She had a lot of people ganged up against her, and it didn't matter how nice she was or how good she was at comps. People made up their minds about her, and they joined forces to get her out.

September 14, 2014 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Lulu, how do you know it's the same people? Just wondering b

September 14, 2014 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Frankie is delusional if he thinks him winning AFP has aaaaaanything to do with America actually liking him. It's a numbers game, Frankie, and Ariana just has the numbers. For the record though, I'm rooting for Zach to win AFP. Long shot but oh well.

September 14, 2014 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

I don't think Elissa won AFP last year because of Rachel. I really, really, REALLY disliked Rachel and was therefore prejudiced against Elissa from the very beginning. However, Elissa won me over and I really liked her once I had watched the show and the feeds for a bit. BUT....even if she did win because of Rachel, at least the people who voted for her were actually fans of BB. It really bothers me that Frankie is going to get a lot of votes from people who don't even watch BB and are only voting because Arianna tells them to. I know that Elissa did have people who disliked her, but she also had people (like me!) who really were fans of hers and wanted her to win regardless of who she was related to. I don't think the same can be said for Frankie. Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't seen any posts, on any blog, any where that talk about liking him. I had barely even heard of his sister, so her "fame" didn't matter to me at all. My first impression of him was good - initially I liked him very much. It didn't take long for me to see his "douchebagness" come shining through though. If he ends up winning AFP, it will be solely based on his sister's fans because there are very few people who are actually fans of his. Also, I am so sick and tired of him talking about the schools he is wanting to build in Africa. People who sincerely have giving hearts and honestly want to donate their time and money to worthy causes do NOT find it necessary to mention it at every opportunity. I wish he would just shut up about it. Sheesh!

September 14, 2014 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

I totally agree with you Kay. I liked Elissa IN SPITE OF her her being Rachel's sister.

September 14, 2014 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger ET said...

OMG. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I never even thought about Frankie winning AFP. I was pretty sure it would be a slamdunk for Donny. I wouldn't be upset if Frankie won on his own merits, but winning because of his sister asking her fans to vote for him -- fans who have NEVER EVEN WATCHED THE SHOW -- is really upsetting to me.

As for everyone saying it's just like Elissa, no, it's not. The people who voted for Elissa were at least fans of the show so it's totally different.

September 15, 2014 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below