;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 12, 2014

Caleb's Study Mask -FUNNY!

Caleb being Caleb, he has devised a very unique way to study the Memory Wall... Let's have a look.

Caleb: What?  What's wrong?  These are my study eyes. I'm golden.
Cody: Golden.
Derrick: The fact that you have like a tampon on your f'in head? Is hilarious.
**pantyliner, if you please, D.

Derrick: It's gonna definitely make tv, I'll tell you that much.
Caleb: What?  It's normal.  Alright guys, I'm givin' instruction on how to rob somebody..
Cody: Golden.  Your face is covered.
Caleb: No one's gonna know who I am.
**nope, no identifying tattoos or anything.. *headdesk*

Caleb turns around to give instruction on how his mask is the perfect Morph study aid..

Caleb: You go right here, and all you see is the eyes. That's why I got the center like this.
Victoria: Oh my Gahh..
Caleb: You focus..  You know what I'm sayin'?
Victoria: Cay-lub.. No.
Caleb: You don't like my idea?  Neither one of you?
Cody: It's boss.  I think you should keep it on.  All night.
Caleb: All night?
Cody: Yeah, til like 3 in the morning..
Caleb: That's what I'm talkin' about.  I mean, Boom! That fast.  I got his eyes. Done!
Cody: You can see the whole thing!
Caleb: No man.. The bottom of this covers everything else. Just righ-cheer..
Caleb: Just your eyeballs.. I got the middle that covers up your nose and the bottom covers up this.. so I just see ya eyes.  

Caleb: Dude, you should really try it.  It's a good method of study.
Cody: I appreciate the help.

Caleb: No?  Is there no one else?  Dude.. That's pimp, dude.

This is ongoing, and it's a very funny live feed flashback.. Go and have a look at September 11, 10:05pm, Camera 3.






Permalink







1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

So...do we have Beast Mode Pantyliner Face? LOL

September 12, 2014 at 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below