;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday Morning: Jurors Gone Wild & Luxury Comp

I believe it's Nomination Day in the changed schedule BB house.  Victoria is first awake.  BB will see to the rest in short time. ;-)  As far as the nominations go, per a 5:30am conversation between Caleb and Derrick, during which Caleb recounted an entire conversation between himself and Frankie to Derrick, it seems Frankie will join Victoria on the block today.

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get all caught up, here are the previous posts:
Thursday Morning with the Final 5: Luxury Comp!, Looking Like Caleb WILL Nominate Frankie, The Overnight Report, HoH Spoiler ~ Aftermath ~ Reveal!

And we've got a new sign in the living room!!  It's time for a Luxury Competition!
10:47am
Skippy goes Holler Happy.,..

Zach: Halla! Fruit Loop, Dingus!
Donny: Holler Derrick.
Jocasta: Holler Derrick
Hayden: Holla, Derrick.
ALL: Holler Derrick!
Donny: You know how to catch a unique bird?  U-nique up on him.. Hey ya scoundrels, Holler!

10:49am -- Fishies...
10:50am

Frankie: Yayyyy!!!
Derrick: Yes! Yes! Yes!  That's what I'm talkin' about! They weren't kidding.
Frankie: Like right now?
Derrick: Beastmode!!

10:51am
Derrick: Let's speculate.. It's in gold..
Frankie: We're going to Vegas..
Caleb: That's how you spell luxury?
Victoria: It is!

10:53am
Bathroom
Cam 1

Derrick: Man, that sucks.. I was up til like 6:30 in the morning studyin..
Cody: I was like, Oh my Gaahh..

Derrick: We gotta get ready.  At least we weren't up late or anything..

They speculate about the comp.. Then..

11:06am
Cam 3
Caleb: I'm tryin to figure out why.. they just locked my room for no reason.
Frankie: Or was it for no reason?
Caleb: I gotta expect to walk in here and see Devin in a banana suit.
Frankie: Or a banana hammock.  I mean, Chris did specifically ask for you to come downstairs..

**fishies
11:07am
Frankie: What we do know is we pushed a button.
Caleb: What else we do know is we are the remaining 5, and my face isn't gray on that screen.
Derrick: Can I ask you a question?  Who came on this morning?
**fishies
Caleb: ..someone go upstairs and get Caleb and show him the screen.
Frankie: He could get Pandora's box..
Caleb: It could say, you can open this door, or go play in the Luxury Comp.. Dude, I already know I'd get slammed with somethin' bad. Do you honestly think I should open it?
**the hypothetical Pandora's Box.
Derrick: In my opinion, you gotta open it.
Frankie: Pandora's Box is usually not something that's game related..
Derrick: Just think about it.  We'll really enjoy ourselves..
Caleb: Just remember what my letter said.. You know I'm opening it.
Derrick: We know you're opening it.  There could be money.  If there's a possibility of BMC winning $5, you're pushing it.
Frankie: 39 cents..
Caleb: I bet you guys crush me in the DR with that.
Derrick: I've never been asked about it, to be honest..
11:14am
Frankie: What if Oprah was back there, and she's like, "You get a diesel truck and you get a diesel truck and you get a diesel truck, and YOU get to spend an hour with.. Pao Pao!"

Frankie infers that he knew and he knows what's coming.. Accustomed to this bs from Frankie, they mock him. 

Victoria: It's gonna be a former houseguest.

11:19am
Caleb: Does Pandora's Box usually come this late though?
Derrick: It happens..
**they're guessing Pandora's Box because the HoH Room is locked.

Caleb: I wanna be the first person in BB history to NOT do Pandora's Box.  The button wasn't bad.  We're ll still here.  I am gonna get crushed if I open it. Crushed. They're setting up somethin' up there that's horrible.  Dude, they straight locked me out.

Skippy goes in close on the sign..
11:25am
Derrick: I think it's gonna be fun.  I think it's gonna be a good day.
Caleb: I could flip a coin.. I got my quarter.
Derrick: They might be just fixin something..  I don't think they're gonna build a whole Pandora's Box in 20 minutes.  If it's hours..

Caleb fantasizes about possible prizes that may await him.. Derrick speculates about the schedule of events this week..

11:32am Fishies...

11:35am
Caleb got a note to read to the rest of the HGs..
ALL: Oh my.. 
Caleb: It's time for a luxury Competition. But before we begin, Cody, that dinosaur costume is once again extinct!  Big Brother has a surprise for us.  Let's take a look at the TV...
Frankie: This is a huge tv! 

Cody: Oh my God!!
Derrick: We're competing against them again.
Caleb: (jaw dropped)
Victoria: What is going...

Meanwhile, in the rest of the house, the Jury members are running wild, jumping on tables, making a mess and causing havoc..  And Hayden has a special message for Cody, as he dips Nicole for a kiss.  Zach dumps a box of Froot Loops.. Hayden joins him for a dance..







Following this, The Feeds went into the Jeff Loop.. I'll see you in a new top post as soon as they come back!






Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

nobody's saying hi.

:[

::pout::

September 11, 2014 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Hi!!! :-)

September 11, 2014 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Hi! Sitting in the dentist anxious as usual. Thanks for helping my nerves calm down. Hugs and thanks for all you do!!!

September 11, 2014 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

It was wild! I flash-backed it about 4 times! LOVED every minute! I know they did, too! Now to see how it ties into the luxury comp...I have to wonder if some of their antics will be fodder for comp questions...if not this comp, maybe a later one?

September 11, 2014 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 11, 2014 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hi Carolyn,

I don't thank you enough, but I read everyday...sometimes several times a day.

Goodbye, Frankie...Derrick for the win!!

September 11, 2014 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

HI!!!!! :) <3

September 11, 2014 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger nikkikole said...

Hello Caro :) I'm so happy to see my Zach Attacks beautiful face again

September 11, 2014 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I just checked in. HELLO:-)

Any chance to see Hayden's smile light up a room is a good day for me.

September 11, 2014 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Hi 😄

September 11, 2014 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here, Carolyn!! Thanks for the smiles while I'm at work--can't wait to watch this on flashback tonight. They're all adorable.

I still adore this cast. I really feel like (usual game-nastiness aside) this is the first cast in recent memory that has genuinely seemed to really love each other.

(And, psst? Where's the luxury here? Don't get me wrong, it's super cute but I'm a little confused...)

September 11, 2014 at 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Miss Carolyn!!! :))))

This looks like it was so much fun - can't wait to watch it on fb later this evening!!

Do you think the jurors were involved with the Luxury Comp, too? Seems that way with their t-shirts and all...

YAY for Haycole!! They're SO CUTE together that I hope they make it. <3

September 11, 2014 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yayyyy!!! There you are!!!☺♥

September 11, 2014 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Hi Carolyn :)
Reading all the post from today grabbing more coffee for the next post!! You are a busy lady!
btw- I big thank you, couldnt make it through bb without the bbdish

September 11, 2014 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Helene!☺

Hi Brnidpensgrl!☺ No Idea!!

Hi Stuffizloves!☺ Thank YOU! And I agree wholeheartedly about this crew! The jury banshees were the precursor to the Luxury COmp.. they've got us on Jeff Loop now, so I'm guessing it's happening..

Hi Diana!☺

Hi Grendon!☺ ditto!

Hi Nikkikole!☺ me too!

Hi Debeeeee!☺

Hi Sara!☺ Thank YOU!

Hi ReneeP!☺ Hugs and NO Pain!!!

Hi Melanie!☺

September 11, 2014 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Blugirl said...

Hi C! Looks like jurors were having fun!

September 11, 2014 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi BLuGirl!!☺ Indeed!

Hi Rachael!☺ Thank YOU very much!



September 11, 2014 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I'm always reading, but I don't comment often. Sorry about that! Love your blog. :-)

September 11, 2014 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi - thankful for you.

September 11, 2014 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

FYI --

I leave for Weight Watchers at 4pm eastern..

Hopefully the feeds'll be back by then.

If not, our lovely Lessa will be taking over BBDish in a new top post, and... I'll be back around 7pm eastern.

xxoo,

C

September 11, 2014 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Melanie! ☺ Thank you!!

Hey Kimba!!☺ xxooxxoo!

September 11, 2014 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger KathrynwithaK said...

Hi, Carolyn!! Thanks for all you do!

I'm loving the pics of the jurors. They look like they were having so much fun! :)

September 11, 2014 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

The luxury will be the non winners cleaning up the mess.

September 11, 2014 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I'm so happy Victoria won!!!!!!!!

September 11, 2014 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

What did Victoria win? What did I miss?

September 11, 2014 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Angel - see the top post!

September 11, 2014 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Thank u so very much for all you do!!! How is your back holding up this year??? Xoxo
Btw... I lovveee Weight Watcher's it really teaches you a life style change!

September 11, 2014 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Thanks, Lessa! :D

September 11, 2014 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!! I have had the WORST DAY , Coming home to see this made Things all BETTER. This was so AWESOME! I've been really angry with BB lately , but I'll give credit where credit is due, They know America loves the Jury HG , I think they know how angry the fans are and decided to toss us something that would make us happy. Job well done CBS , I'm Happy , TODAY at least lol. TY Carolyn , as always xoxox

September 11, 2014 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love this site. Thanks Carolyn for all your posts.

September 11, 2014 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm ba-ack!!

Thank you so much, Lessa!!

Guess who lost 4 pounds on WeightWatchers this week?! WoooHoooo!!!☺


New Top Post!!

♥☺♥

September 11, 2014 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger pickedonalways said...

Congratulations Carolyn!!! WTG!!!

September 11, 2014 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below