;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Victoria & Derrick's Plan - The Fix is In!

Good morning, BB Lovelies!☺  Happy Live Show Wednesday to youuuu! I hope to see you all here tonight for the Live Show Viewing Party.  As always, there will be East Coast Live Streams available..

The plan Victoria and Derrick came up with Monday night, covered extensively in yesterday's Overnight Report, wherein she would tell Frankie that due to Derrick's ultimate betrayal in him being the vote that sends her home, Derrick has lost her jury vote, and oh, by the way, Nicole told her that she, Hayden, Jocasta and Donny all hate Derrick too, and he'll never get their votes.  This is all to make Derrick seem the most attractive choice for Frankie to take to Final 2.. a guaranteed win.

This plan entered the Victoria-Frankie phase this afternoon on the live feeds just before the show aired on CBS, and it seems to have gone  extremely well.  Let's have a look at it and the follow up conversations now. 

As an aside.. I love that Victoria, yes, truly, Victoria, came up with this.  This is her baby.. nurtured by Derrick as well, but her baby.   It's ironic, perhaps, that her best game move of the season is for Derrick and not for herself. 

4:30pm
HoH Room
Frankie and Victoria
Cam 3 and 4

Victoria: Basically, I didn't sleep last night at all..
Frankie: mm hmm.. What's up?




Victoria: I didn't even think I would have to campaign to Derrick, because I just thought that if I could talk to you or Caleb, then I'd be fine.. and I went to talk to Derrick before to see like what to say, and... I don't want to cry..
Frankie: I'll hold you with my dead corpse hands..
Victoria: When we had the whole blow out.. 3-4 weeks ago..
Frankie: Yes, with Zach and..
Victoria: And I was like, I felt like someone has taken my heart, and like, like this (makes slashing motions).  And then fine, we mended things, and I thought we were fine.. and then, basically, he just told me that..  he's not voting to keep me?




Victoria:..and that he's been loyal to the guys.. (heavy breathing) and like, I just..  Even if I couldn't convince one of you guys, I just didn't think that my life in this game would end.. almost because of him.
Frankie: Right.
Victoria: Do you know what I mean?
Frankie: I understand.
Victoria: Cuz like, if it was 1 and 1, fine, and then you can decide whatever you want, but the fact that he's doin g it?  Super hurtful, and I just feel like I got dragged.. basically use me until peace out.  I just feel super alone.. and I don't want to talk to him, and I don't feel like that's a loyal game player, and he doesn't understand that.  I don't..  Like, loyalty is everything to me in this game.  I've told you that..
Frankie: mm hmm
Victoria:..and I've said that to him.  When I didn't come to him 1st, with that whole blowout, he got mad at me.. and saying that he loves me and I'm his little sister, and all kinds of crap..  and now comes a time when I really.. this really matters..
Frankie: right.
Victoria: ..and he's not there for me?  I just feel extremely played.  I can't really look at him.  He disgusts me.  I'm trying not to make the vibes weird in the house, so I'm trying to be all happy go lucky, but I literally cried for like an hour last night, and it just sucks, cuz I'm not ready to leave...  and I don't.. I just feel like whatever I knew is a lie.  Like when someone cheats on you?
Frankie: I completely understand.
Victoria: It's like Caleb stabbing you in the back when you need him most.
Frankie: It almost happened.
Victoria: OK.. but that has never happened with us.. Do you know what I mean?
Frankie: mm hmm
Victoria: And like, I don't care, but at least show your loyalty.  You've said you've been loyal to me this whole entire game..
Frankie: mm hmm
Victoria: And now you're choosing.. My life depends on YOU, not Frankie.. because Frankie can be the one to say, "Sorry Victoria.  I choose you."  But you (Derrick), you're choosing it, basically.
Frankie: Right.
Victoria: By 2 is choosing it.

Frankie: Right, exactly.. there's nothing I can do at that point.  The argument that I'll say to you, just because I know..  cuz Derrick and I are close, and we've spoken about game and stuff.  We've been clearly intimately working together.  I don't think cheating is what he's done.  I don't think his relationship with you is fake.

He strokes her hand.. 

Victoria: But personal is game. 
Frankie: mmm...
Victoria: When you can get personal with someone..
Frankie: I have no idea what you guys have ever spoken about.. Like I have no idea.
Victoria:We speak game.  He said he was gonna be loyal to me til the end.. If I'm ever on the block, he's my vote.. Obviously that's not the case.  I don't wanna look at him, talk to him.. I don't respect him as a person.. I do not like him.  And I think he's very good with his words.


Victoria:  He's good!  He's gotten this far.
Frankie: He has.
Victoria: So.. he's good, but.. I.. You know like when you're done, you're done? 

Frankie: Yeah.
Victoria: Done.

Frankie: I mean, I would just..
Victoria: I mean, it's embarrassing!  That doesn't make any sense to me, "I'm with the boys."  If you wold have told me that from the beginning, fine, I understand.. Like so that way I'm at peace? Do you know what I mean?  Like how yesterday, I was kind of at peace, but I was like, wait, hold on, because if I can convince Frankie, or Caleb, maybe things can turn around..



Victoria:  Orrr... your best friend in this house, and the person who said that he would be loyal to you until the end.. when it matters.. goes like this  (claps) .. bye.

Frankie: Right. When I asked you yesterday about Derrick, you said, "I don't know about Derrick.  It's complicated."
Victoria: Because I know he's close with Cody.  And I didn't speak to him. 
Frankie: Cuz when you said that to me, I thought you thought that you didn't have Derrick, and that you were gonna go and try to convince Caleb. That's what I thought..
Victoria:  I though, me..  Cuz I didn't want to say for sure, because I didn't know..
Frankie: Right, exactly.
Victoria: I'm not gonna say, yes, I have his vote, but deep down in the back of my head, I'm like..
Frankie: At this point in the game, I have to say that my personal relationships and my game relationships..
Victoria:Oh, very different!
Frankie: Have to be..
Victoria: Oh of course!
Frankie: Cuz at this point of the game, I've worked with every single person in this house.
Victoria: Oh, yea yea yea..but you have a number one ally that you trust completely.. I just feel betrayed, and it sucks because I speak so highly of him, when he doesn't deserve it, because now I'm about to be evicted 2-0, when it should have been 1-1, and then you can decide whatever you want. I'm just hurt.  I was crying a lot.  I didn't start yelling.  Today, he doesn't exist. 
Frankie: Nooo.. don't cry.. 



Victoria:Now he's just, "I'm loyal to the guys?"
Frankie: I understand his argument.. because the 4 of us have fought tooth and nail to keep each other safe.. the whole game.  I put up a big target next to Cody, so he wouldn't go home.  I used the Veto on Caleb.  I've never nominated Derrick.  I've been HoH 5 f'in times.  Never put him on the block.  We literally have worked together this whole time. To get to this point.
Victoria: And I was blinded by that.
Frankie: Also, it's not his place to tell you..
Victoria: But when it comes down to it..
Frankie: He could've been more subtle.
Victoria:But now that he's not even voting for me.. I would have almost rather he said yes and me be surprised..
Frankie: He didn't want you to be blindsided.. But since he said no, you have no chance.
Victoria: I'm just so hurt.  I don't respect him at all.  I don't respect him as a game player.  It's like Caleb choosing Derrick over you. Not to the final 2 to final 3.. Now.  Wouldn't you be WTF, Caleb?





Victoria:  You wanna play dirty?  I'll play dirtier.
**ok, we have an inference.. 
Frankie: I just.. Well, what do you mean?
**fished in!
Victoria: You know what I mean.
Frankie: I know.  I just.. I think it's unfortunate that it's come down to this between the 2 of you, because the 2 of you have been super close, and he definitely has helped you get here.. 
Victoria: I don't care what happened in the past.  Don't worry, I got you.. What does that mean?
Frankie: This is your 7th time on the block.. You're a beast.  you really are.
Victoria: What other person would put up their closest ally?  Was that supposed to be a hint?
Frankie: It certainly does seem like you're not his closest ally.
Victoria: Don't want to be around him, don't care for him.  Thank God it's the end of the game and I don't have to deal with this tension.. I'm done.  Used you, abused you, done.  You don't see it.  I know you don't.

This is ongoing.. I'm waiting for her to get to the part where Derrick doesn't have your jury vote.. or the others..  I'll listen and wait.. Or are you just laying the groundwork tonight?

4:55pm
Victoria: It just sucks.
Frankie: I love you so much..
**and I'm hoping to be available for your jury vote, young lady.
Victoria: (crying and sniffling) There's nothing he can say to me to mend things, because I don't even want to talk to him.  We've been there for each other through our lowest points in this game.  I've seen Derrick cry multiple times..
Frankie: It does suck.  Don't forget those moments though, because they were not fake.  He's just chosen to be more loyal now to the people who've kept him safest.
Victoria: How you said personal is different from game, it's exactly that.  I'm not forgetting all those moments, but I'm putting that apart from game. 
Frankie: Good.
Victoria:  And whoever I want to be the top 2 is.. 2 of the game players.
Frankie: Great.
Victoria: Not personal.  No.  It's who's done what and what big moves they made and how they've worked this whole entire time.  That's what I'm considering.  That's all.

Frankie: Good.  That's what you should do.

Victoria: Let personal be personal.  (**fishies)  She (Nicole) told me..
Frankie: What?
Victoria: When that whole thing blew up.. She told me, "Don't think you can trust him like you think you can."  That's when I was pissed.  That's when he called Nicole up.    Cuz Zach told him, Nicole's lying, so then he calls Nicole up, so Nicole's like, No!  Because Zach told her the same story.  And she was like, "No, this is what Zach told me, and now he told Victoria, and Victoria's pissed."  Cuz I wasn't gonna go to Derrick, cuz Zach told me not to say anything, and I didn't wanna start drama, and I was frikkin' hurt, I didn't wanna talk to anyone.  I was like, Nicole, a b c d?  And she was like, "I told you.  You can't trust him like you think you can.  Open up your eyes."  And I was like, fine, whatever, I'm done with him, and  then of course he has a huge blowout, and we go and talk, and "You've hurt me, how could you believe it.. "  I was warned.  I had signs that I ignored. It sucks.. It just ruins the energy in the house.
Frankie: F*ck the energy.  I just want you to be ok.
Victoria: I'm not.
Frankie: I know. But you will be.
Victoria: I'm just so hurt.  I don't know how else to explain it.  It's like Hayden choosing the boys over Nicole..
Frankie: He wouldn't.  He loves her.

5:01pm

Frankie:  I think there are some very strong people left, and some very weak people left, mentally..
Victoria: Yeah
Frankie: And it's all gonna come down to who can keep their shit together.


Victoria: Well, if you make it to final 2, make a smart choice.. or decision.
Frankie: I will.  I really hope I do..
Victoria: Kill it, Frankie! You have to!


Victoria: I can't do it anymore..

Frankie gives her a big hug and a kiss.  Victoria summons more tears, which in turn makes Frankie cry..




Frankie: We're gonna have a lot of fun... for the rest of our lives together. Oh boy.. I just want you to carry yourself high for the rest of your time.  You have to. 
Victoria: I've stayed true to my word. I've been extremely loyal to people. 
Frankie: You have.  No one questions the amazing things you've done in this house.  You saved yourself more than Donny.  This was a very scary season.  Literally in the middle of the season, no one trusted anyone.  I think it was to do with the BoB.. You have to make alliances day one with people you didn't even know.  Then later you realize..
Victoria: Because of actions..
Frankie: Actions, exactly.


Victoria: Me and him (Derrick) were close since day one.  Literally, the 1st night we were talking. Because his wife is Jewish, so that, right away.. I just wish that I could see a little bit of bad in people.  I always put people in front of me, when I should just be worrying about myself.  This is a game for half a million dollars.. It's not, I don't know what.
Frankie:  I know.. Exactly. 
Victoria: I just wish I would've believed just a little bit of what Zach had said.. Just a little bit to open my eyes.. but then he reeled me back in.
Frankie: Right. I see..
Victoria: You know what I mean?  "And don't you dare believe any of that.. and how dare you.." and I'm like, oh crap.. How did I ever believe any of that? Like making me feel super-bad.. So.. Whatever.  But yeah..
Frankie: It's not an easy game.
Victoria: nope.

Frankie and Victoria come down from the HoH and play a bit of Jenga in the living room.  He's either being a mensch or securing a jury vote.  Perhaps a bit of both.  When BB calls Victoria to the DR for just a moment, Frankie gets a lightening fast chance to talk to Derrick, Caleb and Cody, and relays that she's very upset, and mostly hurt by and angry with him, Derrick.  So it seems that he bought the whole thing..

CUT TO:
5:28pm
Kitchen
Frankie, Caleb, Derrick, Cody

Frankie: (to Derrick) She feels more hurt by you.. because.. of that.

CUT TO:
5:45pm
Quad
Bathroom
Frankie and Derrick

Frankie: She's, you know,  She's at peace with going home.. She just feels it's the worst coming from you.
Derrick: Is she pissed at me?
Frankie: She feels more hurt by you than by anyone else. Very badly.
Derrick: It is what it is.  I still feel ok about it.
Frankie: I had your back, 1 million percent.. I explained to her 350 different possible ways.. I said, you're a victim of the BoB.. you discover people on day 10 and they've already bonded day one.

Derrick: I knew by the way she reacted last night.  She was genuinely pissed at me.  When this game's over, then maybe she'll..
Frankie: I told her that.. I said, when you go home, and you watch, you'll see..
Derrick: Right now, I'm a scumbag though.
Frankie: ..that this was not a personal attack on you.  It's not fixable in the next 24 hours, but it could be when she's in the jury house, talking to other people..

CUT TO:
5:48pm
Cm 3 and 4
Fire Room
Derrick and Victoria

Derrick: He totally bought it.  He's already tellin' me..  What did you say about me?  He's like, it wasn't that bad.
Victoria: I was crying. 
Derrick: Did you tell him that you would never vote for me?
**no! and I waited 45 minutes.
Victoria: I didn't say vote.  I said you were "dead to me in the game," and "if he wants to play dirty, then I will play dirtier."  And then he was like, you have to put personal and game aside.  I said, "that's fine. So, while I'm voting for the winner, I'm not voting for personal reasons."   

Derrick: (on his way out)  Did you mention the whole Nicole thing?
Victoria: (smiles and nods yes)
Derrick: Did you say she didn't like me? 
Victoria: I said other things..
Derrick: But to make him think like nobody will vote fo rme?
Victoria: (nods yes with a smile)
Derrick: Perfect.
Victoria: I was crying.. for like 20 minutes.  He cried!
Derrick: That's good.  That's awesome. 
Victoria: And I was like, "Frankie, you've got to win."

Derrick: But he bought the whole "people wont vote for him in jury thing"?
Victoria: For you?
Derrick: Yeah.
Victoria: I'm slowly...
Derrick: ok.. be like..
Victoria:  I said..

Derrick hears something and cuts it short.  Victoria lays down in her bed, under the covers, beaming.
He comes back a moment later..

Victoria: I said, I'm so stupid.. I should have seen it from the whole blowout.  Nicole told me he's not to be trusted and that I'm trusting him too much.. Nicole told me to basically open my eyes, and he's not the person I think he is.  And I'm so stupid for not listening to her... And then when my close ally puts me on the block, how blind can I be??
Derrick: That's perfect.  Just keep feedin' that into him.You're amazing.  Alright, quick high five.  I'm outa here. 
Victoria: Love you.
Derrick: Love you too.

CUT TO:
7:46pm
Bathroom
Derrick and Victoria
Cam 3 and 4

Victoria: And Caleb was laughing when he knew I'm mad at you.
Derrick: Yeah, perfect. 
Victoria: The fact that they gave me wine.. I'm gonna act as if it effected me.. kind of.. and that's when I'll let out some crap to Frankie.. because I'm tipsy so I can't control..

Derrick: What are you gonna say?
Victoria: Just that I love Caleb.. and about the jury.
Derrick: Perfect. Nicole definitely doesn't like Derrick..
Victoria: I told him that. 
Derrick: That's perfect.
Victoria: "Nicole told me not to trust him." 
Derrick: But to trust Caleb.. Trust Caleb, because Hayden trusted Caleb.  They all did.. Donny trusted Caleb.  They all like him.  Just basically trying to let him think that..
Victoria: The jury is against you.
Derrick: Yeah, and will vote for Caleb. Without saying voting.  Just how they feel about him.  Cuz I don't think he'll take Cody over me. But I think he would take caleb over me.
Victoria: Yes, he would.
Derrick:  SO..
Victoria: Perfect.
Derrick: Just don't push it too hard, so that way..
Victoria:  No, no.. But if I'm tipsy..
Derrick: Yeah.
Victoria: ..it makes sense.
Derrick: Yeah.. perfect.
**they really like that word.. perfect. 
Victoria: I'm extra emotional..
Derrick: You're killin' it.  They definitely believe it.  They definitely believe it.


Derrick: It's less than 24 hours now (before the live show).. then hopefully I'll be in the final 2, and I can be all, "Hey, by the way, F you.. F all y'all.."  We'll see.
Victoria: This has to work.
Derrick: Even if it doesn't, it's not that we didn't try. If I lost a comp, and Frankie won, he could still take Caleb over me.  He could.  But it wouldn't be for lack of us trying.  He'd be stupid to, after hearing that information you told him, but..
Victoria: (nods and smiles..)
Derrick: You just can't make it sound too forced, like Caleb definitely has the votes..
Victoria: Oh, I know..
Derrick: Just be like, Nicole and Hayden like Caleb a lot.  They told me to trust Caleb.
Victoria: I got you.
Derrick: You're the best.


Throughout the early evening, Victoria continues to work the plan, and Derrick continues reporting back to her and coaching her... As a coup de grace, Victoria plans to mention Derrick's betrayal in her live show speech.  Words of wisdom, Derrick tells her to be prepared for a twist.

The end. ☺






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Thats some kind of plan. Give up on saving yourself and try to help the guy that has used you tirelessly the whole game to get to the final 2. It sounds a lot like Danielle's plan to evict Shane

September 10, 2014 at 4:51 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

LOL, Victoria is a very good actress!! Maybe it's because all of the material she's working with is completely true (only she doesn't know it all), but she's very convincing. I'm glad she is having fun with it, and I am glad she feels like Derrick cares. As we have seen in his DR's he does really care about her, but he is more loyal to the guys. So when she starts hearing that in Jury, she may be second guessing. Oh wait, it's Rewind Week and Victoria will be safe! lol

September 10, 2014 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger lasvegasgirl6 said...

Oh Victoria , I love you . She knows if it wasn't for Derrick, she would never be there this long . she is certainly returning the favor. She has a kind good heart and she is my favorite player

September 10, 2014 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I'm not so sure it's such a smart move. Now the guys will want to evict Derrick bc they wont like him either. Plus, if Victoria does not get evicted on wednesday bc of the twist, Derrick is toast. I hope Frankie won't put up Derrick on Wednesday now considering htat Victoria dislikes him. Ugh. I'm not happy with these developments. I think Derrick hurt his game.

September 10, 2014 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Victoria should have been trying to stay this week. She only needs 2 votes or Frankie to break the tie. Instead, her plan is to go to the jury house for the loving and supporting Derrick

September 10, 2014 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i loved the whole plan thing and it was cool to see how well vic made it work for her last night. I think it helped Derrick.

September 10, 2014 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It can potentially be the defining game move of the season to push Derrick to final 2.


But it also has the potential to backfire at Derrick because someone may look at the other way and take the opposite action which is not in Derrick's favor -Evict Derrick to please the jury.And I truly believe Derrick had thought of this and he will continue to strengthen the rapport with the guys to avoid that potential backfire.

September 10, 2014 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

Good Morning!
Tonight should be wild!
Victoria and Derrick will have to "make up" at some point. She can always claim it is a fake make up to some people.
Wishing Cody wins, puts up Frankie and a pawn frankie goes home and somehow Derrick and Victoria make it through another week :)
FYI I am not a Frankie hater, he is living in a different world than most of us but he still has some good qualities.
Cody won't pass on sending Frankie home again.
If Frankie wins he may just take a real shot at Cody too. I think Caleb is more safe than anybody this coming week.
If Caleb wins I don't know who he would Put up between Derrick and Cody next to Victoria, but he would only back door Frankie.
Can't wait to see.
On another note this is my first year joining in and not just lurking. Big brother is more fun with this "community". Thank you Carolyn and I hope whoever caused the sight problems got no satisfaction out of it.

September 10, 2014 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Caro, I for one can't wait until tonight's show. I pray that I'm awake for it.

Been up since yesterday afternoon and Kristina my nurse is just now changing out my benadryl for the good drugs. The benadryl makes me very sleepy. On the other hand the prednisone has me hyped up. As Zach would say I'm tur-nt up. My pulse was 173 the 1st time. I just had a coughing episode. After the blood work was finished she took it again now in the 130 range.

I'm with you on the liking Victoria to actually loving her.

I realize that the POV will be the most useful this week, but I'd like to see her win HOH and then just maybe pull a Frankie and win the POV too. Then we all can say goodbye to Frankie.

CBS should have a great prize for the best actress each year like favorite HG, she'd have my vote

September 10, 2014 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

I'm a bit frustrated with the plan. Although Victoria was amazing, I feel Frankie's waterworks at the end was just acting... just in case.

I am hoping Victoria will pull the 'I'm not voting for him and if I go to jury I'll make sure no one else does!'

I know this benefits Derrick's game but unless things get really screwy turned around, Victoria could be leaving next...whenever 'next' is.

I would love to see these two at the end just for the 'psych' factor at finale :)

September 10, 2014 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi BBDishers!
I read a comment on FB that said, Frankie had admitted to Derrick that he lied and was playing for Charity. Then mins later was talking to Caleb about him (Frankie) playing for Charity. Which is it? Does anyone know? I also read a journal entry of Frankie's from his first trip (travel day) to Dakar and OMGoodness what a entitled piece of work he is. Mean. I hope he is not lying about charity because that is horrible.

September 10, 2014 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger char said...

Like him or not, one has to admit Derrick is a master at manipulation. He has done a great job shaping perceptions with multiple houseguests. He has redirected conversations through the entire season to his advantage. You have to wonder, though, if the other masters of manipulation, diary room production workers, egged Victoria on to makeup this lie. Her performance is too good and her pride in accomplishing something that confers no personal advantage doesn't make sense. Perhsps she was told in the diary room that at least she will be remembered if she helps Derrick with this dramatic game move.

September 10, 2014 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger irishrovr said...

Bravo, Victoria! Nice performance! Dang, I wish that skill would have shown up earlier in the game!

September 10, 2014 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and BBDish Friends!!

@LuLu - I was saying the same thing about Vic's acting. As good as it is, poor thing really doesn't have a clue. And her DR's esp. last night... She really doesn't realize she did absolutely nothing to be the last girl standing, besides being Derrick's extra set of ears. I hope she won't be too hurt in the end.

September 10, 2014 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

I will be soooo glad when this rewind week is over. I MISS MY DISH!! I'm having serious withdrawal pangs here.

I'm glad you got a much needed week of rest Carolyn! Hoping tonight's show is crazy!!!

<3

September 10, 2014 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Vana said...

Im pretty speechless right now. I think its safe to say that Satan himself....in horns and cloven feet, wouldnt have encountered ANY resistance from this set of houseguests.....its got to be this particular mix of people. Even IM not that naive.

September 10, 2014 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I don't know why but this reminded me of Natalie and Kevin's big lie that got them to the final three!

September 10, 2014 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Does anybody know if there is an eviction ? If not, when?

September 10, 2014 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I read some of the comments here and I wonder if we watch the same feeds, or at all. Maybe we watch different cameras throughout the summer.

I do know that Victoria has not been used by Derrick... he has wanted her to come to F3 and F2 if possible, as long as it did not damage his game play. He did play her a couple of times for the game of both of them. I do know that they have a true friendship... you have seen it throughout... and now knowing that Derrick's wife Jana is Jewish, it makes even more sense. They have discussed meeting up this fall in FLA with families (a trip already planned before BB started by Derrick). They bonded from start and Derrick has looked out for Victoria. Victoria would NEVER have gotten this far without Derrick protecting her. It's that simple.

So, Victoria decided she wanted to help 'her person' get further realizing she would not be able to... she came up with this idea to help her BB brother along. I would have done the same... because it's obvious, neither she nor Derrick are physical competition beasts. And if this works out... she will be known for the game.

But as we know watching... THE REWIND CAN SCREW IT UP.

September 10, 2014 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does anyone know if someone will actually be evicted tonight? I'm hearing conflicting things :(

September 10, 2014 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Personally I think Derrick has a great shot at making it to final 2, and even possibly winning the whole game. Think of who is left, and who will or might take him to F2.
Victoria loves him, obviously. (despite her act recently with the boys). So that's a no brainer.
Him and Cody have been the Hit Men for a while, and I think he would be loyal and take Derrick to F2.
With Caleb and Frankie I don't even know if it would be loyalty per se. Maybe for Frankie because of TA. But ultimately I think their cockiness will be their downfall. They both whole-heartedly believe that they can beat Derrick in everything. They don't see him as a threat, which is a huge mistake. I think they would both take him to F2 because of that.
I still cannot believe he hasn't even been on the block yet ONCE!! If he can win some back to back comps he could be the first person to make it to the finals without being on the block.. Right?

September 10, 2014 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger fed up said...

I just hope that Frankie is so throun off by the re wind that they get a chance to send him to jury tonight.

September 10, 2014 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Tella

I agree that Derrick cares for Victoria... Just not enough to carry her any further

September 10, 2014 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below