;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Friday/Saturday Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Sunday to you!  The HGs played for PoV last night, and it was the Morph Comp.  Here's the PoV Spoiler and the conversations that followed, along with the quote of the week.

I had a slip of the finger on flashback, and the following conversation is actually from just after midnight Friday night, not Saturday, but it's a fun one, nonetheless.. As we join our HGs for a bit after midnight, they're goofing around with comp costumes..   Derrick and Cody are having a laugh about what it would be like to have this as a punishment, trying to sneak around with bells on..
 12:28am
Cam 1

Cody: Every time you'd try to sneak in a room this week, it's like, "Shh, Derrick's comin'."  Hahahahaha!!
Derrick: hehehehe.. It's like, Derrick, we know you're over there.. What?!?! No, no, just grabbin' somethin'.
Cody: hehehe

They emerge from the storage room.. Now everyone's cracking up.. 

12:29am
Cody does a quick countdown clock check..
...and Derrick and Cody enjoy a couple minutes alone in there, basking in the way everything has worked out according to their plan..

Derrick: And you're just like, I don't know what's goin' on.. Everyone loves me.
Cody: hehehe.. Is that what's goin' on?
Derrick: Dude, you're so right.  It so backfired.
Cody: Ahh.. it's fine. 
Derrick: They're like, "he was my best friend," "Dude,  he was my best friend too!"  "F*ck him!"
Cody: What?
Derrick: They went to the jury house, they were cool with you, and then they realized, "They f'd us!"
Cody: Whatever..


Derrick: This thing  is bolted down.  They're like, these jamokes in this house, they're gonna try to break it.
Cody: Boom! (kick) hahaha Caleb..
Derrick: (wraps his arms around the base of the button as tries to budge it.)  Dude, for them to do all of this for a luxury?
Cody: It ain't happening.  I'm tellin you right now, we're gonna be sittin' here, we're gonna be waitin, waitin, waitin..
Derrick: Think I can jump this? With my hands?
Cody:  Like frog it?
Derrick: Yeah
Cody: Dude, I could get over that with my feet, so I hope you can do it with your hands.

**and he does.  Then Cody clears it on his feet.


Derrick: Dude, that's impressive.
Cody: I got ups, dude..
Derrick: You've got ups.
BB: Derrick, Cody, Stop That.
Derrick: Oh yeah, we absolutely deserved that.
Cody: (sheepishly) Sorry.

Cody moves on to fantasizing about what's going to happen when the clock runs out.  Both agree it's going to be huge..  Frankie enters..

Cody: 5 houseguests are coming to compete.
Derrick; 5 could replace us
Frankie: No! F*ck you!
Cody: Think about this.. The original 5 HGs that were evicted.  The 1st 5... are gonna compete against the final 5  to see if the f'ing final 5 flip.  Woah..
Frankie: G'bye.
**lol!

Cody: Imagine??
Frankie: I love the way you broke the button.
Cody: Well, Caleb and I were obviously children in here, so.. Kids in a candy store.  Caleb and I walk by.. (do a karate chop in the button)..

Derrick's stuck on Cody's new theory about what might happen as a result of them all having pushed the button.

Derrick: I don't think the first 5, but the jury 5, cuz they're not gonna fly the first 5 back out here.  It's too much money.   Not too much money, but too much logistics.  They've already been exposed to the outside world. There's too many advantages they'd have against us 5 in here.
Cody: How about put us 5 on a wall against the last 5.. Somethin' like, you gotta want it, not like, Smarts.  If it's smarts, then it's like, c'mon.. like, you've gotta want it more than the 5 who have worked this hard to get here.  None of them are gonna beat me.  Period.  I don't care what you throw at me.   If I'm gonna stand somewhere, or run somewhere or do something?  I don't give a shit what they've been doin' in f'in jury..  Can you imagine that?  Like 5 of them walk in the house.  Boom, they're there. And it's like, Jury 5..

Cody: then it pans out, and you see "versus Final 5."  And they're like, "Hey guys, report to the backyard."  And we're like, "What?!?!"

Cody: Dude, I get so jacked up, I might head-but you on the way out.
Derrick: hehe..  I would not like that.
Cody: Dude!  That would get me super jacked up.

They leave the room.. Derrick has a thinking lie down on the couch.   Victoria's at the kitchen high-top having a snack of cereal.  Caleb's just gone into the DR.  Frankie's talking about dishes..

12:36am
Cam 3

Cody: Yup.. 5:36..
Frankie: 5:36?
Cody: ..is when this thing's gonna go off on Wednesday.

Frankie: That doesn't make any sense.
Cody: Yeah, why 36?
**Actually, it makes perfect sense. The vote usually happens right around half way through the live show, which will begin at 5pm BBT on Wednesday.

Cody: All the sudden, they walk in the back yard, and it's like Hahahahaha!!! (Zach's laugh)
Frankie: Honestly, Zach could be the host tomorrow.
Derrick: I would love to be a jury member this year, if that happened.  It'd be like, yo, you had 9 chances to come back in.
Cody: It wouldn't be fair at all but..
Derrick: I'm just gonna die up there.

Frankie's doing dishes, Derrick's on the couch, Cody's in the living room, doing pushups.

Cody: Ooh.. you know what we should try to do?  We gotta timer in there.  Try to do 100 pushups in under a minute. 

Derrick: hehe
Cody: Know what I'm sayin'?
Derrick: Yeah
Cody: Wanna try?
Derrick: Nah!
Cody: That'd be intense. (calls out)  Frankie, you wanna try to do 100 pushups in under a minute?
Frankie: Yes!
Derrick: I'm not even supposed to be puttin' any pressure on this hand.
Frankie: How many?  100? In under a minute?  Is that even possible?
Cody:  My brother did it.
Frankie: 2 pushups a second??

And back to the button pushing..

Derrick: Ah, it's gonna be ruthless, and that's the bite they're gonna show.  "Guys, we can do it, but I'll tell you right now, we're gonna regret it."
Cody: Did we say that though?
Derrick: I did.
Cody: Or did we just put our hands in and say, (let's get ready to rumble voice) "Let's do it!!"
Derrick: That was in your head. hehe. 

Cody: Halla Girrrl!  Can we get Zach's holler?
HOLLA:  (Donny)  Knock knock.  Who's there? Hollerrrrrr.
Derrick: Donny got so many.
Cody: Cuz he's the f'in man.  Donny was probably like, "Ah luv thiyis!" He probably wasn't bitter at all.. He was probably like, "Ah hate Derrick, but Ima do it!"
Derrick: hehe


Skipping ahead a a couple minutes to 12:45a..

Frankie: Tell me a story.
Derrick: I can tell you you were the 9th HoH, Cody's the 10th, Caleb's the 11th.. That's what I'm running through..  I was the 12th.  You're the 13th.
**incidentally, 13 is a lucky number in Kabbalah, but not so much for Frankie this week.

Derrick: On a serious note, I just can't wait to see what it is.  I know it's gonna be something bad, I just wanna know how bad it's gonna be.
Frankie: Yeah, me too.
Derrick: That's where I'm at.

Cody: I just wanna find out what it is, cuz I think it could be something amazing. How bout that?
Frankie: Me too.
**pick one!  You have conflicting me toos, Frankie.
 Derrick: I agree with Frankie's theory.  I think it's gonna be something amazing for 1 particular house guest and something really bad for one particular houseguest.
**Like something really good for whoever would have been evicted and something really bad for the person who won HoH and PoV?

Derrick: Like, you could be goin' home because of it.
Frankie: No...
Derrick: What's the big countdown for then?
Frankie: To make us lose our minds.
Derrick: True.
Cody: 100%.
Frankie: To make us think and speculate..
Cody: I agree.
Frankie: It's a mental game.
**shh.. don't tell Caleb.

Frankie: They're trying to wear us down.  That's exactly what it is.


And Onto LATE Saturday night... and the Team America Task...

As of 3:30am, Operation "I saw a rat" is in full play..   Frankie's running around like a maniac, pausing only to wink at America in the Storage Room..

We'll know by 6am if Derrick and Frankie manage to keep everyone awake because of it.  I'll check back in then and let you know if it was a success.

5:55am
Frankie and Cody are playing pool outside.  Derrick and Caleb see head in to see if they can do a join DR session about the rat.  Victoria runs to see if she can come into the DR with them too. 


As of 6am, Frankie and Cody are still playing pool, and Derrick, Caleb and Victoria are in the DR, so... This one looks like a success for Team America.  Kaching!

6:00am
Cody wins the game..

Frankie:  Unbelievable! I'm exhausted.  Good job.

They head inside...

Frankie: Where is everyone?
Cody: That's a great question. 
Frankie: Are they plotting?  Oh no! They're gonna force me to use the Veto..


They make their way back to the Button Room.. 

Cody: Are they upstairs?
Frankie: They must be.

Cody: Oh my gah.. I wonder what it's gonna be..

Skippy pulls in for a tight shot of their hands on the button.

Frankie: I'm excited..
Cody: I can't wait.
Frankie: I love the idea of the reflections.. Mirror images.  There's a gigantic mirror.  It's all mirror images. That's refraction.  I love it.  Reflecting on your game.  Reflect on the game.  I love it. I don't know what it means, but... Or.. It could flip your game upside down.  But at this stage of the game, with 5 people left, how would you even do that?
Cody: Turn your game upside down?
Frankie: Yeah.  What could that even mean?


Talk turns to Cody's nose, which he doesn't like, and Frankie finds perfect, like the rest of Cody.

6:03am
Cody and Frankie head up to the HoH Room, and much to their surprise, still no sign of Derrick, Caleb and Victoria.. They go to check the storage room, the beehive..

Frankie: Is this a joke?
Cody: They think they're gonna play hide and seek.

Finding them nowehere, it finally occurs to Cody.

Cody: Oh, they're in the DR.
Frankie: All of them?
Cody: 100%.
**correct.

They lie down on the living room couches..

Frankie: That's ridiculous.  Cody, you and I have to do a DR together.. I wanna do a DR with Cody.

Cody: I can't wait to see what Thursday is.
Frankie: I hope it's something good.
Cody: I really hope it's something that's not like catastrophic.  Not something that'll wreck somebody's game.

Frankie: People have been gone.. from this house.. for 10 weeks.  Know what I'm saying?  Like Joey left 10 weeks ago.. No 8.. 9..
Cody: Wowwwww.. She went home 9 weeks ago. 

Frankie: Victoria's so funny.  She's like, "If it's the wall, and I'm here, I'll beat Caleb." 
Cody: That's comical.
Frankie: hahahaha!
Cody: Wow.  I mean, it's not gonna be a wall.  No chance.  I just don't know what it's gonna be.

6:09am
Derrick, Caleb and Victoria emerge from the DR..

Frankie: WTF??
Derrick: Aw, dude..
Frankie: What just happened?
Victoria: You missed it. 
Derrick: He just crushed Andy Herrin.
Caleb: No  I didn't.
Derrick: He goes, Rat Patrol..
Frankie: What happened?  The 3 of you did a triple DR?
All: yup

Mission Apparently Accomplished.. This concludes the (oops) Friday/Saturday Overnight Report.

Have a wonderful Sunday!   I hope to see you back here tonight for the Viewing Party at 7:50pm Eastern.  As always, there will be live stream links available for those of you with blackouts, time zone challenges and preemptions..








Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

It's really kind of bogus, "keeping them up all night" over an unseen rat/mouse. Derrick already got the HGs to agree to just stay up all night, waaaay before the mouse sighting occurred, just because the comp ran so late, and DR's were taking even longer. Cody and Vic agreed to stay up. This happened like, 2 hrs before the 'rat hunt' began. wait...that's what Derrick ALWAYS does..."plant the seeds"...LOL.

September 7, 2014 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Allyson said...

Carolyn I believe you accidentally covered the wrong evening. These things went on Friday night.

September 7, 2014 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Woopsie! Which part??

September 7, 2014 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Judy :-)

Even so, they had to incorporate the eat into it in order to get credit..

September 7, 2014 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Rat, not eat.. Grr @ autocorrect

September 7, 2014 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Allyson said...

Everything I'm reading in TOR happened at those time stamps late Friday and Sat morning not last night. Thanks so much for your updates!! My husband always knows when I'm getting my daily dose of BB because I zone out reading your blog and don't hear him talking to me. It's my guilty obsession every summer.

September 7, 2014 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Caro, 3:22 is the beginning of the rat sighting in the kitchen. But if you will back up to around 3:15 and watch a quick little play time between Frankie and Caleb about getting each other out. Caleb says, "if I wanted you out all I had to do was tell production." Frankie looks stunned. Caleb looks quite serious. Then he turns it into he is playing situation.
Here is my beef with Frankie, well one of them. If Frankie were heterosexual he would NEVER be allowed to feel around on a girl like he does the guys. Friday night when he crawled in the bed between Cody and Caleb, he was hands on them both. It was during the tutorial for Vic's love life. Caleb kept moving him off, Cody kept freezing up and moving Frankie's hands off him. Finally Caleb told him to stop. He continues even though both of them are uncomfortable with it. Cody did allow a little hugging, but if you watch his defensive body language with his arms during it, you know they are just tolerating him because of the show. Well, that is my opinion.
On the business of the mission. I did not vote for this one, because I considered it too easy peasy for them to pull off. I did vote for the other one, but still thought it was a lame choice, also. Let us just agree to give these guys 5k for breathing.
That aside, thanks again, Caro, for the site and your friendly readers. I would like to give a shout out to Grendon and Michigan Man as they are always on spot with their comments.
HOLLLLAAAA

September 7, 2014 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi Carolyn - hope the sunset and your day are great. Thanks for all you do!

September 7, 2014 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks so much for the heads up! I went in and edited a bit to reflect the goof..

And added some Rat business to the end..

September 7, 2014 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Kdecruz said...

At one point when Frankie is laying between Caleb and Cody, Caleb grabs Frankie's hand and actually says" dude your running my butt," and Frankie's reply was "I didn't even realize I was going it" and several times after that you can see Caleb moving Frankie's hands away. It was Friday night during the sex talk with Victoria. Frankie I think got discouraged and went up stairs in part because he got the brush off, in part because he was uncomfortable with the fact that he is way more promiscuous than the others. And he left right after Cody's comment on how different the two things are. Frankie it seems is always up for a good sex talk and he just kinda bolted.

September 7, 2014 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Machell said...

Thanks so much for all your hard work Carolyn. If not for your wonderful work I would never get any sleep. My addiction to this show is ridiculous and I feel as though I am going to need some sort of rehab for the withdrawals I'll be having in a few weeks when it's all over. I see in my future hours of YouTube clips from previous seasons just to get a fix. LoL! Thanks again!!

September 7, 2014 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mornin' Carolyn and Dishers!

Thanks so much, Caro, for the time stamp on the Rat Task! I can't wait to watch that play out.. I bet Caleb will try to be King Hero and he knows exactly how to catch that rat!! ;O)

Enjoy your Sunday and Cya tonight!

Pam

September 7, 2014 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Lmao thanks Carolyn ...

Frankie: It's a mental game.
**shh.. don't tell Caleb.

This came at the perfect time. Needed a good laugh!
Now off to tie up the 3 year old and his evil side kick the mini Doxie so I can finish the rest of TOR.

September 7, 2014 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Lol so they get $5,000 for staying up just like they do every other night. They went to bed right around the time my son woke me up. Lol

September 7, 2014 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

On the TA Rat Task~Loved it!

Omg! LoLoLoLoLoLoL!! Frankie was perrrfect for seeing the Rat! What a great girly scream and acting! Derrick did a pretty good job acting, as well, and every time Frankie screamed Vic screamed, was hilarious to me!! Just as I predicted, Beast Mode took over and his comment to Vic, "It's a rat, they are not stupid..." Oooohhh LMAO!

Then all the "how to catch it" ideas, hilarious! The entire deception by TA as a great laugh for me this morning.

Have a great Sunday BB Dish Family! Much Love & Blessings
Pam

September 7, 2014 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Happy Sanity Sunday Carolyn, all

So now Frankie has all the power and non at all. From his quote it looks like we could see a Chima moment, if just a moment when Frankie loses everything. He could of course win HOH again, hopefully not, but he could also go on the block and freak out all week too.

The fact that the HGs won't be clued in to the new schedule until Wednesday, when it starts feeling like Thursday, should be interesting as well. I wonder if they give him the HOH camera early and then they start to wonder what's going on.

My hope for Wednesday is they do the vote and as the evicted is walking out the door doesn't open and the buzzer goes off. If they do it before the vote we don't get to see where everyone is really at. Will the vote be 2-0 or will Frankie get to decide the tie breaker. If so, does he vote out Cody. Giving Cody now more reason to win the HOH and get rid of Frankie. I'm assuming the Hit Men will be loyal to each other and even though it will hurt his game, a bit, Derrick will still vote out Victoria.

I think it'll be a good show on Wednesday.

See you all back here tonight for Feather Boa Sunday Gala.

September 7, 2014 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Petra

I agree 100% on Frankie.

September 7, 2014 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Petra

Thank you. That means a lot to me. I feel like I haven't commented as much this season because not a lot changes in this house from day to day. Now that we're rewinding an entire week I hope the fallout causes some fireworks. As the HGs were guessing about the meaning of the button and they mentioned bringing the last 5 evictees to compete against the 5 remaining in an epic'who wants it the most' type endurance, I found myself screaming "Production! Listen up! This is the best idea I have heard all summer." That's a rewind and endurance I would be glued to the feeds for.

September 7, 2014 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Thanks for your wonderful work Carolyn!!

I just watched the button room and Derrick and Cody jumping over the button ... love it!!!

Hope to see you all tonight!!

September 7, 2014 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below