;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 5, 2014

HOH Reveals - Derrick's basket!

12:09am - Derrick gets his basket in the storage room..

Cody: Is that your brother? wait... why would I say that.. it's your daughter and who?
Cody: What?
Derrick: Damn. Not the best picture to show. I almost want too..
**Fish

Derrick disappears into the DR - says there was a picture problem and he'll explain later, and everyone peers at his basket, and Frankie says someone is on the Pop Tart box...

Frankie: OMG Austin Mahone? Austin!
Cody: Oh, I was featured with him in the magazine.. in the hot guy panel in the magazine.
Frankie: What? What magazine!
Cody: 17 magazine..
Frankie: How did I not know this?!
Cody: It was like for a year.. I answer questions, and stuff...
Frankie: How did you book this?!
Cody: My sister knew the editor.

-- Frankie is beside himself, doesn't know how he didn't know this when everyone else did. *L* Awww.


Derrick's Letter:

Derrick: It's from my Father, from Tim...

Derrick, If you're reading this I guess you have won HOH again, and I guess congrats is in order again. I'm not much for sending letters, but seeing you through a father's eyes gives me a sense of pride. You've turned into an amazing human being. You've made me proud in every sense of the word.


Being a father yourself, you'll see what I see as your daughter grows.  As you know a dad's love isn't different than a mother, we just express it differently. 

Love, Pops. 

P.S.  You asked me to take care of your wife and daughter.. They want for nothing. Relax and enjoy this experience.  You seem to be surrounded by a group of wonderful people.

Victoria: Why'd you bring back a picture?
Derrick: It wasn't a good picture at all
Caleb: Blurry?
Derrick: Yeah! Blurry and all jacked up...

Victoria: Oh, so the quality wasn't good.

Derrick: That's the best basket. Ever.  Dove soap -guilty pleasure.
Derrick: This is the best, ever.. I love this, have you smelled this! Right? Right!
Victoria: That smells amazing!
Derrick: My wife smells like that all the time. I mean, she bathes, you know. My wife had to have sent this - she knows me, she knows me well. Thought I was running low on deodorant too, that's my deordorant.

Zebra cakes, cake mix, the cupcake holders he'd requested for slop (no longer needed. haha!) snacks galore. He was hooked up. :)
12:30am
BB: Dadbot! Hollah!
All: HOLLAH!









Permalink







16 Comments:

Blogger Lessa said...

Alrighty, folks - I sense with my spidey senses, a lurking Carolyn in the wings... which means I get to sleep! Stay tuned for The Overnight Report! :)

September 5, 2014 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

(RE: Photogate: The more I rewind and watch the couple of things said, and pick up bits just before they cut to fish - I think it may have been a picture of his wife nursing the baby. He said: "I love her, and I think that would hurt her." at one point, and when Frankie asked Cody what the picture was, Cody said "I don't think I should say... it was" And he put his hand against his chest right before they cut to fish again. So... that's what I'm leaning toward. It was a little bit too revealing for Derrick's comfort.

Or it showed him as a cop. *L* But I don't think they'd do that to him, really. So that's my take - stay tuned for The Overnight Report! :) )

September 5, 2014 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I can't wait for Derrick having a one on one with Cody.

September 5, 2014 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

#bb16 Derek's hoh pic was his daughter with a cop hat on pic.twitter.com/IDyXLTSDgz

September 5, 2014 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger Karen W. said...

Cody asked is this a picture of your brother and your daughter but then he said I don't know why I said that...so I think it's him in his cop uniform. I don't know why production would out him that way though.

September 5, 2014 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...



A BB "feedster" posted that Cody was holding the picture and said Who's that? Your brother? Derrick says no and Cody replies: It's your daughter and who?
.

Dianne

September 5, 2014 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Zebra Cakes are my favorite!! Yummmy! I knew I had something in common with my Derrick! :)

September 5, 2014 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger Rainydays11 said...

I agree that it must have been Derrick in uniform. Well, if ever CBS were trying to influence the outcome of this game, they couldn't have done a much better job. While Derricks's profession is not inherently detrimental to his game, the fact that he chose to hide it may be. If Cody talks to the others before Derrick has an opportunity explain, the simple omission of his profession may be his undoing.

September 5, 2014 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger LifeSweetLife said...

So how does BB get their hands on these pictures? I've always assumed the family was in charge of what pics the HG received?

September 5, 2014 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would just like to say that I LOVE Derrick!!! If America could vote for a winner.. I'd vote for him, hands down!!

September 5, 2014 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Tella,

I can't honestly say that I can see a baby with a cop hat on in that Twitpic.

I can't wait to see his DR explaining Picturegate.

September 5, 2014 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't believe Derrick would've said "It was a picture of me in my uniform" to the other houseguests. So, it makes sense he would say it was something that would "hurt her" just to cover himself. And, YES I do believe production would do that to him. Most houseguests go in lying, and then spill it at some point. They(production), I'm sure expected Derrick to let it out. Since he hasn't, they want those ratings so they tried to force it.

September 5, 2014 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Agree completely, RainyDays. The house flipped over what Frankie does outside tge house, of course it had to do with a pop star, but it reminds me of the mob/group mentality, when one thing happens and they act a specific way, if it happens again, they'll act tgat way again. Some HG's even made statements to the effect that it makes a huge difference what someone does outside the house, and that that person has lied this entire time about it. Completely agree, could be his undoing and I've been worried about that for weeks now. :)

September 5, 2014 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I don't know if this has been addressed in another post's comments. But just in case, BB Network claims to have an explanation from Derrick's family directly.

"Direct source from Derrick’s family tells me the photo has nothing to do with police, a uniform, or anything like that. The photo was of Tenley and another family member that Derrick did not want to have a photo of. Derrick’s undercover story is safe and sound. Fear not, Derrick fans."

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-16-why-did-derrick-hide-family-photo/

September 5, 2014 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Karen W. said...

Has anyone heard any more about the picture today on live feeds? Has he explained to Cody yet?

September 5, 2014 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@NICOLE

Oh wow! Thanks so much about the "Photogate" explanation! That sounds about right, and I know this will be unbelievable to people reading this, BUT, imma say it anyway,lol.

I had a funny feeling when he saw the photo that there was someone in the picture that either he didn't want to see or that he didn't want shown on TV. I know, sounds ridiculous and somewhat outlandish, but I really did have that feeling. I shoulda commented it! SMH and *Eye Rolls*

I know I am super-late commenting this, but I am glad I came back to check it out and found Nicole's comment.

September 6, 2014 at 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below