;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 6, 2014

PoV Spoiler & Aftermath



Quote of the Week:

Frankie: So, if I am HoH and have won the Veto,  and something happens on Wednesday where I am not safe, I'm going to f*cking kill everyone on the planet.
**take cover, everyone. ;-)

Frankie Won the PoV!

Here's the convo immediately following the PoV Comp, as soon as the feeds returned...

9:54pm
Cam 3 and 4
Frankie, Cody and Caleb

Cody: That was a sick comp.
Frankie: SICK!
Victoria: That set-up was amazing.
Caleb: It was pretty good.. pretty fun.
Frankie: That was a sick comp..

Caleb: Oh Frankie boy.. Veto.. HoH.. Veto..
Cody: He's a beast!
Caleb: You gotta go.

Cody: You're a f'in beast.  I love you.
Caleb: That's it.  He's got 3 regulars, 3 HoHs and 3 Vetos..


Frankie: So, if I am HoH and have won the Veto,   and something happens on Wednesday where I am not safe, I'm going to f*cking kill everyone on the planet.
**take cover, everyone. ;-)
Cody: I think it's only fair that you use the Veto on me. Thanks. Bye.
Frankie: Ok. Caleb, you're going up.
Caleb: K.
Frankie: (whispers) Look at me. (winks and smiles)
Caleb: Dude, you're smokin' it, dude.   

Talk continues about how difficult the comp was.. and we learn that this was the Morph Comp, and that instead of 2 faces morphed it was 3.

10:00pm
Quad
Frankie, Derrick, Cody, Caleb
Kitchen/Dining/Memory Board

Frankie: That was a fun, fun comp. I mean like, as a superfan, that was the most fun.
Derrick: Oh dude, you have to do that one.  It's like a staple.
Frankie: I was shocked when I saw that there was 3 people. 
Derrick: Yeah, they definitely made it harder.
Frankie: Oh, it was SO much harder. 
Caleb: The ones that we've always seen was 2.
Frankie: Yeah. Always. And it became more about speed and less about bein' a f'in surgeon.
Caleb: Morpher.. There was a few that had me all jacked up.
***Ugh.. I can't believe they wasted Morph on a week where no comps count. Just. Can't.

Frankie: The Zach one was the hardest for me.. and Brittany. I still don't know what features they used of Brittany.
Caleb: I was gettin' my..
Frankie: It was her nose!!!
Caleb: I was gettin' my eyes and Derrick's eyes messed up.
Derrick: I was too..
Frankie: Ohhhh... It was her nose on the old lady.  It was her nose and Christine's mouth.
**Is there a chopper in the house? ;-)

Caleb: I was gettin' my eyes and Derrick's eyes mixed up.
*yes, we heard you the 1st time.
Cody: Frankie, you were on the old person, right?
Frankie: I think it was my eyes, Brittany's nose, Christine's mouth.

Cody: Yeah..
Frankie: ..on the Old Lady.
Cody: unh unh.. It was Christine's nose.  You could see the bottom part of her nose.
Caleb: Nose and mouth.
Cody: Dude, Donny's nose.. I never realized..
Frankie: Oh that was Donny's nose!
Cody: I don't remember.
Frankie: When it was up, I was like wtf??
Cody: Whose nose is that?!
Frankie: I had no idea..
Cody: Then I caught the eyes, and I was like, Donny.   That was legit.  It was a cool comp.
ALL: Cool ass comp..

Cody: I can't wait to look at it on television.  I looked at mine, and I was like, I'm the kid from Jumanji.
Frankie: Victoria's was scary..
Cody: My, Jocasta.. and I can't remember who the other person was.

Frankie: We're gonna get the backyard in like an hour and a half.
Derrick: Seriously, I agree.
Frankie: We'll crush some pool.. 
Caleb: Hang out.
Frankie: Maybe some hot tub..
Caleb: Maybe they'll actually give us a beer or two.
Frankie: Omg.. Great.

Victoria enters..

Cody: God, if they would give us some.. Just drink my sorrows away.

Derrick becomes suddenly fascinated by Frankie's ability to move his ears.  When Caleb pipes in with the usual, "I can do that," Derrick corrects him.

Derrick: No, the bottom of your ears are moving because of your jaw.  Watch him.
Caleb: Because of my jaw?? Your whole eyebrow and your forehead's movin'..

It's funny.  Caleb looks legitimately offended..

Derrick: Look at him.  His ears move a good quarter of an inch.  That's scary.
Caleb: That's awkward.
Derrick: It's a nice little trick though.

Cody goes to practice his ear moving in the mirror.. 










Permalink







7 Comments:

Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

It sounds like Frankie won by seconds over Derrick. Oh well, that way Derrick did not have to 'save' Victoria... in case she was expecting it.

Now, I can't wait for Wednesday and the faces of all. But then again, Frankie may win the next HoH too. :-)

Frankie has been so humble all night recounting his wins. He included the BoBs. Good thing Derrick handed him a HoH too. He is close to Janelle's record. However, I don't think she counted her H/N wins... so the BoBs should not count either. Or they need to put an * next to the numbers. Either way, Frankie is a comp beast and should have been taken out when the chance was there for Caleb and Cody.

Looking forward to tomorrow's show.

September 7, 2014 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been watching and reading all of Christine's exit videos, just to see, well, just because and she keeps sayiing, when they all ask who she thinks will win, FRANKIE! She says she *was* after Frankie for a while now and that if they don't get him out soon, he will win it all. That is Christine's opinion of course, but as with Rachel winning all the comps and then winning the Season with no social game, the jury may hand it to him on comps alone. Who knows with this group... I agree with Caleb, Frankie's gotta go!

September 7, 2014 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Good morning Carolyn...

"He's got 3 regulars, 3 HoHs and 3 Vetos.." Lost on the regulars?

They so screwed themselves not bding Frankie when they had the chance!

September 7, 2014 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Frankie is a machine. Not many people would bet against him winning another HoH Wednesday.

If, as I suspect, Jury values comp wins over social game, Derrick if he gets to F2 will have to deliver the speech of his life. Caleb may have been right (partially right, lol) when he said comps will determine the winner.

I still don't think HGs other than Vic have seen how Derrick is running that house. Even cody doesn't know because of how smoothly Derrick makes people think things were their idea in the first place.

September 7, 2014 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn do you know where I find the exit videos for Christine? (Other than Jeff)

September 7, 2014 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Good afternoon Carolyn & fellow Dishers!

My two cents: There is little chance Frankie will win as he is everyone's target; he would have to win every crucial comp be it HOH or POV from now until the end. If Frankie doeos that he would deserve to win IMO due to the fact that he came back from the dead more than once and has truly fought to stay in the house. AND due to the fact his alliance had the chance to BD him more than once and didn't because it was always "too soon" and/or wasn't in Derrick's best interests.

Derrick was on board to BD Frankie when Nicole was on the block, but changed his mind when Nicole compared him to Dan. Derrick did not want that to get out and went to Caleb and gave him reasons NOT to BD Frankie. Derrick can get Cody and Caleb to sign on to anything he wants, therefore if Frankie stays in the house until the end the blame is actually mostly on the puppet master and would be be a chink in Derrick's record representing a lost opportunity.

But rest easy folks, Frankie is not likely to survive; if he does my hat is off to him. (I am ducking to dodge slings and arrows!)

Dianne

September 7, 2014 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

ZZTOP I completely agree with you! I bet Caleb is kicking himself right now for not backdooring Frankie when he had the chance. He shouldn't have chickened out!

I also think Derrick won't have it as easy as he thinks in the F2 because he's made them all believe his ideas were their own. And, the guys all have too big of egos to admit that Derrick was manipulating them all along.

September 7, 2014 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below