;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 12, 2014

Frankie Speaks Directly to the Feeds

Frankie spoke directly to the feeds tonight about his feelings on the day.  Who he blames, How he Feels, and how he'll deal.   It's well worth 2 minutes of your life.. 

11:38pm
Cam 3
HoH Bathtub
Frankie


Frankie: It's been an interesting day.. for me.. in the Big Brother house.  Day 84.  Another one to remember.  First, our house was raided by the jury.  Personal items destroyed.  And many things done.. To be honest it was quite shocking, but at the same time, it was nice to see those people.  I harbor no resentment towards anyone in the jury. Obviously.  Clearly I don't feel like they don't harbor bitterness or resentment towards anyone in the house, cuz they wrecked us.
Frankie: But you know.. It is what it is.  It was a Luxury Comp.  I'm not going to ruin it for you.




Frankie: The Button has certainly proven to be my nemesis at the moment.  With any luck, it is not the nemesis that will send me home, but that remains to be seen.  Veto tomorrow, which I'm about to study for, while I'm in the bathtub.  Um.. I am on the block.  It was definitely the most horrific betrayal ever, because it came from Caleb.  But.  You know.  This is a game for $500,000 dollars, and to some people, money means more than friendship, loyalty and trust.  And that is fine.
Frankie: ..because I get it.  I watch the show.  I'm not pissed.  Like globally.. Like beyond the walls of this house.  But in this house, when this is all I know?  I'm devastated.  It hurts my heart. It hurts my soul.  It just hurts.


Frankie: I'm just super hurt.  But.. You know me.  Go Grande or Go Home.  I'm going to fight tomorrow like I've never fought before.  It's going to be a great showdown.  We'll see.  May the best Beast Win.  May the Best Beast Win.. May the Biggest Beast Win.
Frankie:  (deep exhale) Oh my Gahhd..






Permalink







16 Comments:

Blogger Deb in SF said...

Ahhh, the long-awaited time to get Frankie out has arrived, I hope! The feeds have been anything but boring. Seems that the jury went way overboard in trashing their personal things, especially Hayden with Victoria. Derrick is working overtime trying to shape Caleb's thinking. It was sweet if him to want to fix Victoria's necklace, and a shame that the DR gave him away to her. Sounds like Derrick and Cody (well, Derrick) are planning to take Victoria to Final 3. WHO will he choose if he gets the chance? They'd both take him. He has every detail worked out. So impressive as a BB player; so scary as a cop (his ability to manipulate, that is). He's also so manipulative with Victoria. I wonder if his wife sees traits in him the house that she doesn't like too much. Okay, end of ramble. Thanks for all you do, Caro!

September 12, 2014 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger gretchenhs said...

I wouldn't mind sending Frankie home, but he did smoke them on this comp before, so I'm not sure it will be his turn to go. If you know what I mean.

September 12, 2014 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger Deb in SF said...

He only beat Derrick by 23 seconds...that's not much smoke,

September 12, 2014 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

It will be interesting to see if Frankie maintains any relationships with anyone after this. I want to believe he is a good hearted person, albeit a bit misguided and evidently sheltered by a life of relative privilege.
His comment that money means more to some people immediately made me answer, to those that do not have it.
Interesting week for sure!

September 12, 2014 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Frankie is where he is because he over valued his friendship with Caleb. At the end of the day they werent that close

September 12, 2014 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Zayne said...

Lol @ "The most horrific betrayal ever" Really Frankie? More horrific than when you bad mouthed and sent home the one person in the house who trusted you with his entire game?

What a self-involved twit. Go Grande or Go Home? Please just go Home.

September 12, 2014 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Hi Deb
Thank you for saying what I was thinking about Derrik...being the master manipulator just like a cop is....I was also wondering about his wife believing him in the future when he tells her something...
I don't think Victoria is going to be real happy with him after she sees how he played her and used her to get to the end...
I do believe he's going to win because he's played a flawless game even though he's very dull....
hopefully this is the week Frankie s finally gone
have a great day

September 12, 2014 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"It was definitely the most horrific betrayal ever". Maybe he doesn't remember back a few weeks when he backdoored Zach whom he was closer to than Caleb.

September 12, 2014 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Hi Deb
Thank you for saying what I was thinking about Derrik...being the master manipulator just like a cop is....I was also wondering about his wife believing him in the future when he tells her something...
I don't think Victoria is going to be real happy with him after she sees how he played her and used her to get to the end...
I do believe he's going to win because he's played a flawless game even though he's very dull....
hopefully this is the week Frankie s finally gone
have a great day

September 12, 2014 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good morning Caro. Why cant he talk to the feeds with clothes on? Bathing with Frankie? Weird.

September 12, 2014 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hurts huh? Too bad so sad PLEASE BB GODS let him go HOME Err Jury lol

September 12, 2014 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Frankie talking to "us" directly is appreciable. What he had to say seemed sincere.

I suppose I may be among the few, but I actually have compassion for Frankie and his plight. I think he banked a large amount of game trust in Caleb and repeatedly kept him out of harms way. I'm not sure Caleb realizes the necessity of having a sole game partner rather than groups of them. We shall see how things play out.

It may not be worth a great deal, but Frankie at least has my best wishes.

September 12, 2014 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,
I just wanted to tell you that I typed in your link in FB comments bc a friend hasn't heard of your FANTABULOUS site and FB won't let me bc it's a malicious site. You may want to send them another message bc they are doing you WRONG !!!!!

Keep up the GREAT work y'all do.

September 12, 2014 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,
I just wanted to tell you that I typed in your link in FB comments bc a friend hasn't heard of your FANTABULOUS site and FB won't let me bc it's a malicious site. You may want to send them another message bc they are doing you WRONG !!!!!

Keep up the GREAT work y'all do.

September 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Linda :) Thanks.. I know.. I've given up on them for this season.. I just don't have time for the battle. BUT.. you can give your friend an alternate URL:

http://www.bigbrotherdish.com

That'll get her here, and fb is allowing it.

P.S. Please come join us in the top post--- It's the PoV Spoiler and Aftermath!☺

September 12, 2014 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is what he gets for betraying Zach.

September 13, 2014 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below