;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 12, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Friday to you! ☺  The Nominations are set, and I believe our Final 5 will play for the Power of Veto sometime today.  Since it's the Morph Comp, and that's generally a night comp, we could have quite a wait in front of us...

While the outcome of the PoV is certainly important, comp wins are not what define the truest players in this game.  Shh! No one tell Caleb. ;-)  That being said.. Let's have a look at some of the giggles and some of the real gaming that went on last night into the wee hours.

Have a look at these:
I made them just for you!☺♥

We rejoin just after 1am..

1:03am
Cam 1
HoH Room
Frankie and Caleb

Caleb: I'm not gonna sit there and look at a wall for 10 hours. Me personally, I'm not.  I just know it's gonna be so different.. the angles and shapes.. it's mirrored.. it's just gonna be so dadgum jacked up.  I'm not gonna sit down there all night and frikkin' study.  (looking at Victoria on the spy screen) That girl's gonna sit in front of those dang screens til she passes out.

Caleb: I think she'll have a better time.  It aint gonna be enough to beat you or me or Derrick or Cody, but.. I definitely give her the props for sitting there doing it.  I know some people in her shoes would be like, screw it, I'm goin' home.
Frankie: For sure.




Moving right along..

Frankie: Caleb, I don't want you to think I hate you.
Caleb: No, I don't think you hate me.  I think possibly, you may have just took what I said and heard it how you wanted to hear it.
Frankie: I'm disappointed you didn't bring it to me.  Before you nominated me.  Before you put me on the block.  That was our agreement.  That's what I said to you last time.  You know?
Caleb: Yeah.  I mean.  What's done is done man. The main reason I done it was to be fair.  That's the gist of why.  We can look at it all the ways.  In your defense, he's never been nominated.  You have.  But we have to look back at that time you were nominated.  None of us nominated you.  Nicole did.  And the reason you were up there.  Know what I mean?  And the reason you were up there, at that time, was because of what you did.
Frankie: Right.
Caleb: So basically, you nor Derrick, either.  You're both in the same boat, in my eyes.  It's not me coming after you.  I thought I said it well enough in my speech. 
Frankie: You did.
Caleb: I want you to go in there and win this.
Frankie:  And I will.  I just would've liked for you to talk to me first... Even a heads up.. It would have been a nice conversation to have, before my face popped up.

 And we're moving forward a few minutes...

Caleb: She is the target, and she's not going to win.
Frankie: Correct.

1:50am
Cam 3
Derrick, Cody and Frankie
Pool Table

Frankie: After today, I think it's gonna be hard to just like bat my eyes at him.
Derrick: Well, if you win the Veto, you're gonna be a f*ckin' terror.
Frankie: I don't know about terror..
Derrick: You're gonna be f'in struttin'.
Frankie: Just throw it.. It's fine..

Derrick: hehe
**hehe
Frankie: Come on...
Derrick: I just don't wanna go on the block.
Frankie: I know you don't, I know you don't, I know you don't..
Cody: I'll throw it.
Frankie: Thank you, Cody.

Cody: Nooooooo.. 3 f'in 8 balls in a row.
Derrick: Dude, just play your best.  You'll probably beat me anyways.
Frankie: I'm gonna play my best. You know I will.
Derrick: I know you will.

Cody: Well, F*ck me.
**I thought you'd never ask!
**kidding. relax!

Frankie: Nothin' I can do but give it my best.
Derrick: And honestly, there is skill, but I think there's a lot of luck.  You get jammed up on 1, your game could be over.
Frankie: mm hmm. Exactly.
Derrick: And last time proved that point.   That 24 seconds..
Frankie: I'm almost glad we don't get to watch each other.

Frankie heads inside to get some Zantac..

Cody: Dude, I'm honestly, on a certain level, frustrated that we're gonna get him out before Caleb.
Derrick: mm.. don't be. Don't be.  Cuz if he had a chance, he'd boot you out.
Cody: 100%.
Derrick: I'm just tellin' you as Hitmen.. He'd boot you out if he could.. Not over Caleb anymore, which is awesome.
Cody: Which is awesome.
Derrick: I'm just saying now, with the situation.
Cody: But this has been what's been going on with Caleb for the entire game, and I've been f'in so fed up with it, and I'm so tired of him calling himself the king of the house.

Frankie comes back outside.

Derrick: I think everyone's getting to that.. I get it.  I totally get it.
Cody: Just frustrated.
Derrick: I totally get it.  It took him longer, but I totally get it.
Frankie: It took me longer?
Derrick: Yeah.. I know you and him are close.. I don't know your family, but I think they might be like, "Frankie, what the f*ck are you doing?"
Frankie: Of course.

Derrick: You're a good competitor.  You don't need anybody.
Frankie: No.. It's true.

And we're moving forward...just a little..

2:00am
Cam 3
Pool Table
Derrick and Frankie

Derrick: All that matters is the jury.  When we get out of this house, you're not gonna care who likes Beastmode or doesn't.
Frankie: Oh, I don't now.
Derrick: Right.  What I'm saying is..
Frankie: I just hate how confident he is.
Derrick: He's played a very subtle game.
Frankie:You heard what he said to me..
Derrick: Which part?
Frankie: He was like, "Well everyone was tellin' me that they didn't wanna go up, and I just didn't wann amake a decision..
Derrick: I think he gets nervous with stuff like that.   The kid.. whether he meant to do it or not. I'd like to be in his position.  With his wins, and the way he's been able to be a part of people leaving, but never the foreman of that?  Is amazing.

Frankie: mm hmm
Derrick: He has no blood on his hands.  None!  He's got none.  It's f'in unbelievable. And.. Victoria's got a crush on him.. She loves that f'in kid..

Frankie: I've been saying this since day one.. Well, not day one, but Team America day one.  We're going to the end together.
Derrick: I hope so..
Frankie: Stop saying that.
Derrick: I know where my head's at. But I know you've been tight with Caleb.. If I told you something different, I'd be lying to you, so I'm not gonna do that.  I'm just tellin' you how I feel.
Frankie: I just don't want anyone else questioning my word anymore.  It's too much.
Derrick: (sigh)  Frankie, you're stronger than that.
Frankie: I know!
Derrick: And you're stronger than that.
Frankie: Alright, fine.  You can continue to question my word.
Derrick: Who me?  Oh nonono.. I'm not questioning your word.  Oh! You're sick of me questioning your word.
Frankie: Yes!

Derrick: I have to tell you..  You haven't told me that much though.  You haven't said, "We're goin' to the end."  We're just gonna do what we have to do. You said it a couple times, for sure.
Frankie: Yeah
Derrick: I like hearing it.
Frankie: Yeah.
Derrick:  Cuz I've been saying it a lot!
Frankie: I have told you that.  I mean, I guess I've been dancing around it, recently, but..
Derrick: So you acknowledge it. Thank you.
Frankie:Well, I don't think I've said it outright in a while.
Derrick: We sound like we're in a relationship right now.
**♫Have I told you lately, that I love you...

Derrick: You sound like the male in the relationship.
Frankie:We had this whole conversation upstairs in the HoH Room last week.
Derrick: I think I just.. For these 2 reasons alone. We are TA (Team America)
Frankie: I know.
Derrick:  Which would be unbelievable.. No 3 people from TA could make it to the final, only 2, and we have the potential to do that.
Frankie: Right.
Derrick: Between our loyalty and the competitions.. and in addition to that, the whole grandfather thing.  I trust you, Frankie.  I could've taken a shot at you, and it didn't even cross my mind.  I think that's what bothers you about the Caleb thing..because you've seen certain people, and i'll speak for myself, who've had opportunities to go after you and haven't. And.. he has.
**In case you're wondering, this is a dual purpose conversation - vote for me to stay in case I replace you on the block this week AND vote for me to win the game, if I'm there with Caleb at the end.

Frankie: That's true.
Derrick: So I think that's what hurts you..
Frankie: Of course!
Derrick: So win tomorrow then, and control your own fate, and keep me safe...
Frankie: Of course.
Derrick:  cuz frankly, I think you're gonna beat me.  It is what it is.  Me and you in the final 2?  Considering what we went through on week 5?  Ain't nobody gonna hate that.
**week 5 is when both of their grandfather's passed away.
Frankie:  mm mm
Derrick: America will not hate that, cuz Julie already acknowledged it.
Frankie: Everyone did..

Derrick: I think we've done ok.  Unfortunately, because of the game we've played, we've made a lot of enemies. That's the problem, and that's the 1 regret I have..
Frankie: Well, that's why we have to sit next to each other, also.
Derrick: Right. That's the regret I have, if I had to give one in this game so far.. that's the regret I have, frankly.
Frankie:  mm

And we're moving forward into the night...

CUT TO:
2:55am
Cam 3
Hammock
Cody

After a few minutes relaxing, Cody briefly channels his inner Ian.. rocking back and forth, talking under his breath..

Cody: F*cking game.

CUT TO:
2:56am
Cam 3
Pool Table
Derrick and Cody

Derrick: It could be a f'in smoke show, but it definitely seems like Frankie's had it with Caleb.
Cody: I don't think it's a smoke show, but I think it'll take 1 hint of us overdoing it for Frankie to sniff it out.  I think we should just let it play out..
Derrick: ..and not say anything else.
Cody: ..instead of feeding into it right now, because we've fed into it enough.  We've got them. They're at each others throats.
Derrick: Right.
Cody: Now I don't want it to be over the top, where Frankie starts crossing shit to Caleb, and Caleb starts bein' like, "Dude, this.." And like, honestly, after tomorrow?  Then f*ck it. If Frankie wins, then that's when it can go down, and it'll be very nerve-wracking, where they could cross it, and for all we know, they could be like, "Dude, man, these 2 have been f'in slow punking us.. totally playing us.." Then boom, one of us are on the block.  Alls they need is 1 vote.. 

Derrick: Yeah, I would go home.
Cody: You or me.  My nervous thing is me, because if Frankie starts to catch it, dude, like I'm like extremely good when I talk, to like, just put a facade up and like, if that kid even gets a hint of anything I've been sayin'?  He's gonna want out for me.  Without a doubt.
Derrick: Yeah
Cody:  And if he puts me on the block..
Derrick: You think he's gonna cross reference with him now though?  It's kinda..
Cody: Nah.. This is just me, playin' all of our options.
Derrick: Right.

CUT TO:
3:03am
Cody and Derrick, cont'd..

Cody: We're so close to the end, and if a mistake happens now, and we blow it now, I'll just be so mad at myself.
Derrick: Well I mean, there's really no way to blow it. We have the Veto tomorrow.  We don't win it, we run a risk that I could go home.
Cody: That's never gonna happen.
Derrick: Right.
**pride before the fall, gentlemen.  do not tempt fate.  you're giving me agida.

Derrick: The only way that would happen is Frankie'd have to completely flip the script... in under 3 days.
Cody: Well, and Caleb would have to flip, which I don't think he's ever going to..
Derrick: I don't think so either.
Cody: I do trust Caleb, I just think he's a f*ckin' idiot.
Derrick: heh.. not the brightest bulb.  Um.. So I think we're good there.  That gets us to the final 4, if we can't get him out..
Cody: At least. 
Derrick: ..If we can't get him out, but even in the final 4, if we can keep up, if there's a turmoil between those 2, we try to get Frankie out.  If we can't get Frankie, then Caleb obviously goes.  Frankie would be happy.  And then one of us have to beat him in the final 3 HoH, or one of us are goin' home.
Cody: Yup.

Derrick: That simple.
Cody: I think our chickens are all lined up.  I'd just like to get it done this week.
Derrick: We do this tomorrow, we are in an unbelievable position. Unbelievable.
Cody: Yes!
Derrick:  Doesn't matter what they know anymore.

Cody: No, cuz honestly, at that point, I'd be like, "Frankie, I'm sorry, dude.."  I don't think I'm gonna slow ball 'im all the way to the end of the week and f'in blindside him... 
Derrick: Yeah.
Cody: But I'd be like, "dude, you're a beast, I've been tryin' to get you out for a while now." "Caleb, you're a fool.  You got played." Honestly, I don't even care to say that to him. (Caleb)
Derrick: Well, you can't do nothin' about it.
Cody: Yeah.. no..

**good lord.. that distracting tush even commands attention in baggy pants.

OK.. Let's get to the part where Derrick floats Victoria for Final 3... and makes it attractive to Cody.

Derrick:  Umm.. Caleb was telling me upstairs.. Keep this between me and you, I'm sure he'll tell you himself.  He's like, "I just told her everything."  I'm like, told her what?  He's like, "I told her about the bomb squad.  I told her about how we been workin' together this whole time and how part of the reason she was still here was because you always said you were good for a vote or whatever.."  And I'm like, alright, cool, thanks, bud.  You know, just add salt to the wound, man.  He's like, "I just thought she needed to know."  I'm like, Good, Glad, Glad for you..
Cody: You know, honestly, that will be a reason, in the final 4, to be like, he's tryin' to line his votes up and be like you wont even be there.
Derrick: Yeah.  She definitely will vote for him if he's there.  He ain't gonna be there.

**ok.. I'm admittedly a little slow on the uptake after 3 months of sleep deprivation, but I get it.  If all goes according to plan in Derrick's ideal BB world, it's Cody, Derrick, Victoria in the Final 3, and Derrick will throw the Final 3 HoH Comp to Cody, secure that Cody will bring him to final 2, and that he'll retain Victoria's vote by not being the one to cut her at the last second.
Cody: No.
Derrick: No.  He ain't gonna be in the final 2, cuz we'll keep her around and send him home.
Cody: And then literally let her know, Hey, there was a final..  I have no problem sending him home in the final 4.
**that was easy.

OK.. we're moving on.. If you'd like to stick with this conversation, go to 9/12 ~ Camera 3 ~ 3:05am in the flashback area of the live feeds.

CUT TO:
3:24am
Camera 3
Derrick and Victoria
Pool Table..

Since Caleb spent quite a bit of time telling Victoria all about all the alliances this season, Derrick spends some time on the same subject.. We join them as he gets to the point that matters. 
Victoria: Or was that just to trick me?
Derrick: It was a trick.  And you bein' in the final 5 and the last girl here was a trick too.  Listen, you're a very intelligent woman.  You don't think it's kinda funny that you only won 1 competition, and you're still here?

Victoria: hehe!
Derrick: You think it's a coincidence?
Victoria: No.
Derrick: Exactly.  I had your back this whole game, and I still have your back.
Victoria: I know that, Derrick.
Derrick: Trust me.  You don't even know how much I have your back.
Victoria:Yes, I do.
Derrick:You don't.
Victoria: I do.
Derrick: You really don't.
Victoria: Hello.. Look what I'm doing for you..
Derrick: Huh?
Victoria: Look what I'm doing for you.
Derrick: You don't think it kills me not to be able to talk to you too?
Victoria: Frikking flirting with Beastmode Cowboy for 500 hours.
**haha!  hehehehe! I love her.

Derrick: Right, but it's for both of us, because I told you that you're not out of the game yet, and if they thought we were close, I could be sitting next to you. So it literally worked out perfectly. Because honestly, they could've put us both up next to each other and one of us would be goin' home, but we got Frankie on the block.  We had Caleb put up Frankie, only because Caleb thinks you're a vote for him, and you hate me.
Victoria: Yeah.
Derrick: That's the only reason.

And this, dear dishers, concludes the overnight report.

**thud!







Permalink







45 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the year of TORs Carolyn.

September 12, 2014 at 3:33 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I am currently watching Victoria and Derrick catching up on the feeds in the BY. Washer not functioning properly.

It's been interesting, Vic has avoided Derrick all day and night and spent time with anybody else, and most time with Caleb. Derrick has, in spite of the 'bad blood' been fixing Victoria's favorite necklace that some Jury member broke, by mistake or bad intentions.

Any, I say it again... love the Derr and Vic friendship.

September 12, 2014 at 3:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning!! :-) I'm taking a 20 minute coffee break to refuel before I tackle the final 2 segments of the overnight.....

There is simply not enough espresso running through my veins..

September 12, 2014 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn! Thanks for entertaining me first thing when I wake up every morning!!
I wonder if Donny told the rest of the jury about team America.. I know none of then get their money if they tell, but do we know if that still applies once they are evicted?

September 12, 2014 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning!

Frankie needs closure.
"He just doesn't understand why Caleb broke up with him?
Oops I mean nominated.
The more F: ask's and the more the other's talk is more of an opportunity for someone to slip up and say the wrong thing.
And that's why F: keeps asking… he wants it confirmed.

Special thanks for all you do Carolyn! love your wit!

coffee, work BB! ")

September 12, 2014 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Congratulations to you Carolyn!

4lb weight loss this week! As the boy's in BB house would say your crushin it!

I hope you share your weightless success story with us at some point before we all depart from our BB obsession.

Have a great day!

September 12, 2014 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

☺♥Happy Friday!!♥☺

Good morning, RowdyYates! Thank YOU for being here and commenting!

Good mroning, Tella! I do too... as if that's not blatantly obvious.. ;)

Good morning, Stephanie R -- Thank YOU for being here! Re TA: Hmm.. I wonder..

Good morning, Yasmin! Thank you SO much! If you think people are interested, I would love to! <3

OK..

in the event you hear a loud and mysterious thud but have no idea where it came from, it's me! That was a doozy!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

September 12, 2014 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning

So...still no challengers to 'D'.

I am neither strongly rooting for or against anyone at this point. I have not always loved them all but have never truly hated any of them.

Let me base this completely on gamesmanship.

Victoria took a wrong turn and ended up in the BB house by accident. Since she didn't know where she was and had no idea how to play the game she decided to attach herself to the first person to show her kindness and clear the path for him to win the game.

Caleb makes me laugh and Cody.....well, he's pretty. Both of these guys have shown an overwhelming ability to be led into making moves to benefit someone else's game. Neither of them deserve to win in any scenario other than against each other. (No, they don't even deserve to win against Victoria. At least she had a strategy, even if it was to help someone else win, and she stuck to it.)

That leaves Frankie and Derrick. They have at times played completely the same and at times played completely different. They have both been masters in their chosen strategies. Due to the way Frankie has played, he has been in the hot seat more than once and has had to fight for his life more than once.

Due to the way Derrick has played, he has never had to fight for anything. I do credit his strategy and admit that the fact he has been able to sail through the game without being targeted tips the scale in his favor. He obviously deserves the win in any F2 scenario.

However, I'm not playing the game. I am watching the game being played. I have lost my favorites. I have been bored through most of this season. And other than Frankie saving himself, the comps have been anti-climactic because no one that is left has ever had to fight.

So, once again, I am in the minority. I want Frankie to win POV. I kind of want him to win the next HOH too. (BMC-You were never going to be the target this week. Now you have screwed yourself out of playing in the most important HOH of the season.)

I am not saying that I want Derrick evicted when he's made it this far. I'm not saying that I want Frankie to win the game. But, I do want drama. I want these guys to sweat and be scared. I want them to fight for themselves for a change. That includes Derrick. And no BB experience would be complete without at least being afraid that you might be OTB.

September 12, 2014 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Grendon!

I'm glad I caught your comment before I passed out.

g'morning and g'nite (for a bit)

September 12, 2014 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

On the topic of the jury "hating" Victoria.. It seems over the top. Could they pretend to not like her so that someone takes her f2 and then give her the 500k? I doubt it, but I hope not. She is no Jordan.
My dislike for Victoria goes back to an early season conversation she had about who she would (could) marry. In reality it isnt her fault that she was indocturnated into the ideas of cultural exclusion, we all are to some extent, but to state a belief that who you love is based in large part on something as arbitrary as religion is in a way saying that people of different beliefs are not worthy of consideration.

Derrick's game reminds me more of Natalie's if he makes final 2 it will even more when he reveals how he fooled everyone about who he is: Surprise! Natalie screwed up by letting the cat out of the bag early, if she would have kept the secret about her age it may have had a positive impact on the jury, but Im glad Jordan won.

September 12, 2014 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

stephanie

I must have missed that by law of Team America. No wonder Donny didnt out them for evicting him. I probably would have any way. 20k isnt what I'd be there for

September 12, 2014 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Thank you for another amazing TOR!

September 12, 2014 at 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it funny if the POV comp was a morph comp but this time they used a funny head and morphed the bodies instead of morphed faces with funny bodies?

September 12, 2014 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, all

Have a good sleep and bike ride Carolyn and thanks for always being here.

As of this morning still having internet problems. I have a report in to AT&T but they said it might be Monday :( before it's fixed.

I kind of, inadvertently, screwed myself for the last few weeks of the game/show. I have to work all this weekend, both jobs, and next. Then last night I agreed to work at the radio station on the 24th, DOH. Finale Night and Premier of Survivor, dang it. Oh well there is a TV there so hopefully it will be a lot of music and not much of me talking.

Man, Derrick's game keeps getting better and better. He is astounding. His mist is almost better than Dan's. Dan's had to work while he was on the block though so still more powerful. I guess we'll see if Frankie wins POV and Derrick goes up if he got it or not.

Overall, although I've liked everyone in their own way, it's been kind of a boring season as far as entertainment value. They haven't really done much in the way of creative ideas for fun. There have been a few but far less than years past. Also, I know some or most maybe hate it, there hasn't been a good fight, a really good one, in years. I'm talking Keesha's birthday or Ronnie the rat being called out. I know it's silly to want that but they were very entertaining. Now a days everyone is so worried about doing anything that will upset the house they focus so much on the game they don't relax and let things just flow. I guess I've become jaded or something after all these years.

Well, I look forward to the latest updates and I guess I'll find something else to keep me entertained until my internet works properly.

Have a great weekend everyone.

September 12, 2014 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Good Morning (left coast time)Caro and fellow dishers ♥

Stephanie Raper, I thought I heard Donny read the TA card when it was first introduced saying "
it's your choice if you want to share this information with anyone else"

on another note...
What could Caleb possibly say to Frankie that would sink Derrick or Cody's ship? They talked him into putting Frankie up? Didn't Derrick say "It's only fair this way because I didn't get to play for HOH two times in a row"?
I don't think Derrick would have a problem telling Frankie he said that if he had to. But,only if he had to.
Cody would only have to say that he pleaded because he just sat on the block for the last week.

If Derrick or Cody told Caleb that they want to vote Frankie out, I musta missed an important conversation. I didn't think they were planning to say anything until after the VETO comp.

Happy Friday everyone!
enjoy,
Pally *{\O/}*

September 12, 2014 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good afternoon Caro and anybody else checking in,
I had to laugh last night when Derrick was asking about the price of the hammock. I think they sorta agreed around $300 or maybe even $400.

I'd love to tell him about Front Gate. That style hammock is around $350, but the hammock stand is the Roman Arc stand priced at $850. So when he gets back to Providence he will be spending $1200 if he'd like the very same one.

I know that because 9 summers ago I wanted it, but felt that was just a bit much for a frame. I have the hammock I bought and slept in while living in the Yucatan. Our apartment had 2 twin beds that were not comfortable at all. But did have hammock hooks not only on 2 walls of the bedroom but also in the living room and a few places on the terrace.

I ended up purchasing a steel faux bamboo stand for under $200. Today it is unassembled in my screen room due to the lawn service here just mowed around it. If I were home when they came I'd drag it out of the way, but I never know when they're showing up. Makes me really glad I didn't pop for the Roman Arc.

It's now 10ish bb time with fish, must be wakey wakey time. I'm hoping that anyone other than Frankie wins the veto today. Then Derrick and Cody vote him out. One can hope can't they?

September 12, 2014 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other friends.

I thought that was so sweet last night watching Derrick try to fix Victoria's necklace. I can't believe they allowed the jurors to be so destructive to destroy their personal possessions. Why does Hayden hate Victoria so much? She loved Hayden. Is it because she is still in the house and he isn't? They did a good job of messing up the clean house. Frankie was very pissed.

Carolyn I've been catching up on BBAU and I must say the house is absolutely gorgeous but I haven't been able to get into the cast like I did last year. There are a couple I like (can't remember the names yet but one is the guy with one leg) but I'm not to crazy about the Indian girl who is one of the HOH. The ditzy girl who is 'as shallow as a wading pool' is kinda funny. Some really pretty girls and boys. Love the tree house.

I hope Derrick smokes the POV this evening and they can finally get Frankie out of the house.

Victoria is showing more spunk than she has all year and it's very cute. She's doing a fine job on her mission to 'save Derrick'. When she smiles she is particularly pretty.

Have a good afternoon.

September 12, 2014 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I was watching around 9:30 last night when Stupid-Caleb (that's his anew name) told Frankie everything that went down.... How the guys were worries if he wasn't on the block he would pull off whoever was next to Vic and so forth.... Basically he sealed his fate. If Franies goes this week, Stupid-Caleb is unable to play for HOH and will be up next to Vic (unless they throw it to her? Doubt it) and unless he wins BuBye SC or SBMC and yellow F3 VD&Cody

September 12, 2014 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Grendon, I want Frankie to win the pov too. I think he is the only one that will make Derrick really work for the f2 spot and if I'd love to see that happen ..

September 12, 2014 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well said Grendon. I agree with all that you had to say. Spot on!

Big thanks to BBDISH for all of the updates this season. You made it a wonderful experience as always.

September 12, 2014 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Grendon...agreed. :)

September 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone! :-)

As of 1pm bbt, the critters are finally showing some signs of life, albeit minimal..

Me too. ;-)

September 12, 2014 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I hope everyone is having a wonderful afternoon. And I really hope that Derrick (or Cody) wins POV tonight.

I'd also like to respond to Jumbo's comment above regarding Victoria. "My dislike for Victoria goes back to an early season conversation she had about who she would (could) marry. In reality it isnt her fault that she was indocturnated into the ideas of cultural exclusion, we all are to some extent, but to state a belief that who you love is based in large part on something as arbitrary as religion is in a way saying that people of different beliefs are not worthy of consideraton."
I don't believe Victoria was "indoctrinated", I don't think religious beliefs are "arbitrary" and I don't agree with your conclusion. Religious faith (please note I did not use the word "religion" as I believe religion has done a great deal to undermine faith) is very important in some people's lives, in fact the most important thing in some. Choosing to exclude people who do not feel the same doesn't indicate "worthiness" it just indicates a different set of beliefs. As someone who has been married 38 years I will add that a shared belief system, especially as significant as a religious faith, goes a long, long way in a marriage when all the glitz fades

September 12, 2014 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Well, good news bad news. The good news is they came out and fixed the phone line today. The tech told me the squirrels had chewed it up good. I think by chewed he meant with their claws. Not sure if squirrels actually chew on phone lines with their teeth. So the internet work but BB feeds are still not working :( I can see chat and the tweets. I can even see the feeds in the small windows but cant' hear anything or see it in the main window. So that's something else I have to figure out.

September 12, 2014 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger pitbull said...

OMG---the DR has told F and D that if they are the final 2, they will get a $50,000 BONUS for being TA.
YAY

September 12, 2014 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Oh wow, DR apparently bribing TA by telling Frankie & Derrick if they stick together the winner will get a 50k bonus, 550k instead of 500k. Even tho I have actually expressed a desire for a Frankie-Derrick Final 2, this manipulation by production is just plain unethical. Hells bells.

September 12, 2014 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

1:35 DR told Der or F that if they are F2 together as TA they win and extra $50?? Read on Jokers and can't confirm... anyone? Smells like save Frankie BS to me... I know you don't believe in conspiracy theories Carolyn, but if this is true it's complete BS.

September 12, 2014 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anyone seeing that TA mission for 50k extra to the winner if Frankie and Derrick are final 2? Talk about rigging this!!!!! I'm all sorts of angry!

September 12, 2014 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

If it is true and TA gets a $50 bonus for making the F2 it should have been for F3 with Donnie since TA was a 3 person team when it started. This is all to get Derrick to make the others keep Frankie. Complete BS.

September 12, 2014 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

@ Grendon.....well said and I 100% AGREE!
Good evening Carolyn and everyone else.

September 12, 2014 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

So now I read if a TA member wins they get and extra $50 not that both have to be in the F2. I wish I could get on a flash back and see but can't on my iPad. Can't anyone claify? I hate too a flip by Derrick for the chance at extra money. But if both don't need to be there what's the pint In bringing Frankie.

September 12, 2014 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I hope everyone is having a wonderful afternoon. And I really hope that Derrick (or Cody) wins POV tonight.

I'd also like to respond to Jumbo's comment above regarding Victoria. "My dislike for Victoria goes back to an early season conversation she had about who she would (could) marry. In reality it isnt her fault that she was indocturnated into the ideas of cultural exclusion, we all are to some extent, but to state a belief that who you love is based in large part on something as arbitrary as religion is in a way saying that people of different beliefs are not worthy of consideraton."
I don't believe Victoria was "indoctrinated", I don't think religious beliefs are "arbitrary" and I don't agree with your conclusion. Religious faith (please note I did not use the word "religion" as I believe religion has done a great deal to undermine faith) is very important in some people's lives, in fact the most important thing in some. Choosing to exclude people who do not feel the same doesn't indicate "worthiness" it just indicates a different set of beliefs. As someone who has been married 38 years I will add that a shared belief system, especially as significant as a religious faith, goes a long, long way in a marriage when all the glitz fades

September 12, 2014 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My earlier comment about the TA mission - there has been correction by the producers. If EITHER member of TA wins, the prize is 550k. The other TA member can be evicted at any time.

September 12, 2014 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

And Frankie is offering to share his winnings with Derrick if he wins $550.... Against the rules. Will he gets called out? No. Worst season I have watched so far.

September 12, 2014 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Deco said...

Shabbat shalom and Happy weekend, dishers.
I've been a lurker since July, so to begin, I thank you Carolyn and all the posters who do a wonderful job of keeping me updated,entertained and laughing.
I have a question. I just read on a love feed update that at 1:35 is afternoon Frankie came out of DR and spoke with Derrick. He said he was told that if they Both make final two as TA, they will get a bonus of 50k.
Does anyone have any knowledge of this? If true was it known before the game began or is this interference by TPTB to keep Frankie in the game?
We all know how much Derrick loves that 5k they earn for TA missions. Could the 50k change his mind about voting Frankie out this week ?
If this is true, it would be so unfair to other HGs who entered the house for the summer thinking they were playing a game that they had a chance of winning. As a viewer, I would be really upset that I wasted my time on a predetermined winner.
Is it really a Grande summer?
I've only made a couple of short comments in the recent weeks past. I apologize for such a lengthy post now asking for informant.
Thank you all again for your insights and opinions.

September 12, 2014 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Derricks motives actually were 3 part. He was also looking for Frankie to bring him to the final 2, if Frankie wins veto and hoh next week.

September 12, 2014 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

There is no conspiracy -

If ONE of the members of Team America wins, they get an extra 50k.

There is no insentive for Derrick to keep Frankie.

With regard to Frankie offering to split the 50k, it's a rookie mistake and it happens just about every season. As a psuedo-bb fan who studied up on the show like one would for a geometry test, he missed that detail. He'll get the same slap on the wrist from the DR as others in seasons past have gotten for the same mistake.

September 12, 2014 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I agree with Nancy regarding Jumbo's statement about Victoria and who she would want to marry. I am an Agnostic and religions are not that important to ME, but many of my friends are of faith. I respect them, as much as I respect my Atheist friends. Respect differences.

Wanting to marry somebody of the same faith is the norm, no different than wanting to marry somebody who is of the same political affiliation. Life and relationships are hard enough... so why not be realistic and pick a partner in life who shares your values. The older I have gotten I realize that LOVE does not conquer all, and if two people at least share values... it makes fewer things to fight about when life interferes.

We just went through another Anniversary of a horrific day in this nation... 9/11. But one thing, that day, was clear. We were united. These days it's all about groups in society and being divisive... and no more so than politics. People talk passed each other and don't listen. It's really, really sad... I try to listen to all, as the Independent Agnostic I am, who happens to be a Libra and who likes Diplomacy and Harmony.

This is why when people attack HGs then don't like... it's also a jab at the fans of that HG. How nice it would be if we didn't go personal and judged actual behavior and strategy over attacks and speculations.

Peace Out! <3

September 12, 2014 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Nancy

I appreciate your input, I just disagree. People are born into religious beliefs and so it is arbitrarily based on your parents. And in my opinion there is an inferred superiority when a erson that believes differently is dismissed without consideration

September 12, 2014 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. i'm on my own tonight, which means i'll be doing the pov spoiler, aftermath and TOR..

so i'm taking a pre-nap.. til 11pm eastern / 8pm bbt..

September 12, 2014 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Close all windows and power down and restart. It happened to me the other day with my phone mom could hear me and speaker phone worked but no sound otherwise. If that fails not sure what you have check the setting your sound app may have been wiped out somehow. May need to redownload it.

September 12, 2014 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I thought the whole idea behind Team America was American voting on mess ions for them to carry out and once they did they received their money.... They all went into the house to try and earn $50,000 or $500,000... An extra $50,000 is not fair.

September 12, 2014 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

@Angie Exactly! And production knew that Derrick would consider keeping him and working with him if they dangled and extra $50,000 in front of them. If any talk of keeping Frankie comes out of Derriks mouth from now until the live eviction (depending on if he frank pulls himself off the block with a possible veto win) it will be because production stepped in with this hoping to keep Frankie around longer.

September 12, 2014 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tella - yes - :0)

September 12, 2014 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Tella

To each his own. I think when arbitrary beliefs like religion and politics prevent you from getting to know people it is folly. Guess that makes me a bad person

September 12, 2014 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below