;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Morning Update

Good morning, BBCanada Lovers! Happy Wednesday to you! I hope to see you here for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party tonight at 9pm Eastern.  There will be live stream links in the viewing party post.

In a nutshell: Ika's over them. They're over Ika.  All that remains is to evict her and begin the HoH comp.

For more details, please read below. ;-)


10:00am
Adel and Ika
Bedroom

Ika: Sarah spoke to me..
Adel: She never said anything bad about you.. except you f'd up my game.
Ika: She was like, just so you know, I'm not mad at you. I'm like, I don't care. I said, I wasn't laughing at the letters, I was laughing at you guys for screwing me.  (pause)  Neda came in, and she's like, I'm so f*cked.
Adel: Huh?
Ika: I'm gonna go change. No more black.  The mourning period is over!
Adel: What do you wanna do?
Ika: Organize, pack up my stuff..

10:20am
Bedroom
Neda and Adel

Neda feels her days are numbered.

Adel: Neda, if you want a fighting chance, be nice to them.
Neda: I'm trying.. I went to shower in Rachelle's bathroom, and they were silent the whole time I was in there.  Literally, if you don't win, or Jon doesn't win, I'm f*cked.

10:24am
Jon, Arlie, Andrew, Kenny and Sabrina
Green Couch

Chatter about movies and cable service.. Matthew McCanoughey has Jon's stamp of hotness approval.  Rogers cable service is superior, "they have sick OnDemand," according to Kenny..

10:33am
 Bathroom
Adel and Ika

Ika: You wont be seeing her soon, so just stay in here  and FIGHT.  You're Mike Tyson in his prime.. going there and knocking people out in one punch.. Mike Tyson before the tattoos..
Adel: You know Mike Tyson's been a muslim now for 10 years?
Ika: Is he a good muslim?
Adel: Yeah, I think so? His wife and kids are muslim.

Adel: I told Neda, if I win, if Arlie or Big Jon win, I'm pretty sure you're safe.. She's like, Adel, I can't stand anyone in this house.. She's like, those bitches didn't invite her to sleep over.. when she went to shower in the room, they just sat there silently..
Ika: I feel bad for her.
Adel: If they put her on the block..
Ika: I honestly don't know what I would've done if you weren't here.
Adel: It's ok.  We're blood now.  I can't wait.. I win HoH.. Oh my God..
Ika: If you win HoH, I'm watching right away.. Slice, here I come.  Everyone likes you.
Adel: It's so funny.. Everyone's like, oh here we go again.
Ika: If someone says, Ika, and calls me out, you best believe no one's punking me. If they think they're gonna come for me?  Don't come for me unless I send for you.
Adel: Poor Neda.. So.. Allison was like, "I have never ignored anyone in my life, and I can't even believe what's going on in here."  If Rachelle tries to take a swipe at you?  Say, bitch, you swore on your poor little brother at home.. Karma?  Wait til you get your karma, bitch.  She's like a little kid listening to the school bully.
Ika: She's not a bad person.  She just got caught up with Sabrina, and Sabrina's a bad person..
Adel: Any time she can throw someone under the bus..
Ika: She stirs the pot, and then stands there waiting for it to blow up.
Adel: There's no chance she can win this game.
Ika: Even if she makes it to final 2. 


10:45am
Pool Area
Jon and Sarah

Sarah: You stink!
Jon: Serious conversations make me nervous, and when I'm nervous, I fart.


Sabrina comes out to check the laundry.. And leaves.

Jon: Do you trust her?
Sarah: Mmm.. not 100%.
Jon: I don't think you can trust anyone 100%.

Jon toots again, fans it toward Sarah.. leaves.

Sarah: Oh.. F*ck this place.. Oh my God.. Big Brother, I'm gonna have a mental breakdown.

10:45am
 Rachelle and Sabrina
Jacuzzi Area

BB has supplied them with flanels for outside..

Sabrina: I was 164 and now I'm 157..
Rachelle: That's great! It's really not that big, you know.  My mum's 150, and she's tiny.
Sabrina: I need to lose 20 pounds.  I'd be so happy in my skin.
Rachelle: Let's go to a health camp. We'd be so healthy.
Sabrina: I'm so excited for Europe.

Kenny and Jon join..

Kenny: Oh Sun!
Jon: Look at that sun!  Sometimes how good looking I am just weirds me out.
**haha!

Talk turns to family. Missing them.  The imagined possibility of BB  bringing in a family member.

Andrew and Allison join..  Talk turns to Ika. General meanness.. and planned nasty goodbye messages for her. Andrew and Kenny on to comments about Adel.  Then back to ripping on Ika.  All through laughter.The crowd clears, and Sabrina tells Andrew that Ika calls him NP (NosePicker).  Andrew and Sabrina both say they've had nose problems since childhood.. a never ending scab, apparently.
**here's a theory - stop picking at the scab, let it heal, and it'll go away!


Sabrina: She is seriously evil. There's a borderline between funny and too much..
Andrew: I kinda wanna kill her with kindness.

11:06
Andrew: See ya later.  I'm gonna go try to find a soul.. and some heart.

Allison and Sabrina remain. Talk turns to Adel and his magical mystery power that they think has more power than it actually does.. The plan is to backdoor Adel next week, "knowing" he'll take himself off with his power..

Sabrina: I'm not willing to be a pawn.  I feel like I've saved people's asses..
Allison: I don't want you to be.. I'm kind of afraid to say who I think should be.
Sabrina: All I know is Adel needs to go next week.  All I'm asking people is to ignore Adel. He's already done so much unkindness.. and not just to me.  He had the balls to go outside with her yesterday and laugh at everyone. Go away! You're only here because of your power.  I said 3 names.. Suck a dick.  Such an asshole.  I don't like him at all. What a hypocrite.. to be so holy, and pray all day long, and then be like that to people.  And the things he said about Ika last week??  And now they're BFFs??
Allison: The only thing is.. we can't get rid of him next week.
***yes. you. can. Unless he wins PoV or HoH.

Sabrina: I don't want to talk game.. Today is gonna be "No Game Wednesday!"   We already know what's happening.
**ok.. So I can go now? ;-)

11:13am -- Sabrina and Allison head inside.  It's gloriously sunny outside, but too chilly. The head straight to the bedroom, where most of the HGS are congregated, chatting, including Neda, who was feeling so ostracized earlier this morning.  Topic: Hockey and Jon's injury.

11:36am
Jacuzzi Area
Adel and Ika are chatting about home.  Ika thinks her family is probably yelling at the other HGs when they watch the show on tv.  She doesn't care about how things in the house effect her, she cares about how it effects her family.  Above all, she's grateful for the experience.

Adel: I just know my city is live for me..
Ika: I just think, whenever things get bad, I'd rather be here than be at home watching it.  We're privileged.  We're lucky.  I've never felt so privileged in my entire life.  It don't get no better, I'm telling you.  There's a sense of relief you get when people know your true thoughts, even if you didn't intend for them to hear it.

11:42am
Sarah's taking some alone time.. Sitting by herself on the floor of the HoH bathroom, listening to music.


She begins to cry after not too long.. (Here's why: Say Something.)  Sarah has a good cry, then pulls herself together, takes off the headphones, and leaves the HoH Room... to run into Jon..

Jon: Thursday's tomorrow.  Tuesday was yesterday.
Sarah: haha
Jon: That was the fakest laugh I've ever heard. I don't like when you don't laugh at my jokes. Try again.

Jon heads into the HoH, dons some funny glasses and jams..


11:51am
Cam 1 and 2
Bedroom
Neda and Sabrina are organizing laundry.. Rachelle and Allison are laying on a bed, chatting..

Cam 3 and 4
Ika and Adel
Jacuzzi
Ika's giving her first impression takes on all the HGs.

Cam 1 and 2
Jon, Arlie and Sarah

Jon: Go hang out with him (Arlie) so I don't have to.

11:56am
The 3 make their way to the kitchen.  The camera flips to show Andrew and Kenny about to start working out.. Triceps..

11:59am
Jon dances outside very happy..
Jon: I just got cleared to do some light biceps.

He looks as though he's about to join Andrew and Kenny, but instead begins running laps back and forth across the yard.  Warmup?


12:00pm
Poolside Couch
Arlie and Sarah

Arlie: (whispering) We're gonna go deep in this game, and we're can talk about it in the DR all the time..

Since there are many within earshot, Arlie changes the topic to girls outside the house.. and in.. so he can speak at full voice and not appear sneaky.

Arlie: When I came in the first night, I was like, 5, FIVE girls who aren't single?!  WTF?!
Sarah: Just Sabrina and Neda..
Arlie: And neither are my type. Opposite of my type. 


This concludes the morning update.  :-)

~*~
If you're not in Canada, and you'd like to watch the free Big Brother Canada live feeds, you'll need to use a VPN to get around their geo-blocking.  I highly recommend HideMyAss.  Get going on that, and you'll be able to watch the feeds in HD, catch up on any episodes you've missed, participate in the show and have full access to the bigbrothercanada.slice.ca site.☺ P.S. HMA has really helpful customer service for the less than tech friendly, like me.. 








Permalink







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn...

Threw my back out three days ago and just getting worse...can't even take a deep breath...it is lower back...I know you have horrible back problems...any suggestions? Ty

Thank you for TMR... ;-)


xoxo

March 26, 2014 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pam :) Ouch!! I'm so sorry to hear that. My suggestions:

1. Get medical attention.
2. Lay flat on your back on an ice pack & prop your knees up.
3. If you'd like to lay on your side, put a pillow between your thighs..

March 26, 2014 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

I don't think I've seen a meaner person than Sabrina, and I hope Karma catches up with her quickly. I really do not like when people in the house gang up on others and exclude them, what is the point of that. And clearly Sabrina is not that smart because the Viewers chose Adel for the special gift, would that not give them an idea that the Viewers like Adel !!!!

March 26, 2014 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below