;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, April 14, 2014

PoV Ceremony Spoiler

Did you blink?    

Arlie is now the ReNom plan for the PoV Ceremony today.  Since Arlie played in the PoV, it's not technically a backdoor, but it sure feels like one!  Seriously, we should ease the definition terms for this one.

Allison's Red Veto may not come into play at all.

And.. by the looks of how disheveled he is going into the Veto Ceremony, he has no clue. By the way, those red blotches on Arlie's neck aren't hives. They're left over kiss marks from the drunken party last night.  BB delivered all available alcohol in Canada into the BB House.

The feeds went to Hush Hush around 10:15am.

As of 12:42pm
Feeds are back!

12:42pm
HoH Room
Feeds are back!!
Allison: I really wanted to use it, and I did.  Because I used the veto on Sab, I think she'll vote however I want her to vote. I don't think she'll vote out deli.  This is nothing against any of you people.  I just really wanted to use it.
Heather: You're still with us?
Allison: I'm still with you.

Adel: Where did you get that from?
Allison: My butthole!  The reason I did that,  Arlie against one of us is more definitely going home.  Against Sabrina?  Less so.
Jon: It's a lot of stress off me..
Adel: I don't mind at all. There's no stress on my behalf.

Jon: So you weren't even allowed to say you had it.
Allison: Nope.
Jon: Are you allowed to say how long you had it?
Allison: I didn't use it on Kenny,
ALL: hahaha
Allison: Can you imagine?
Adel: The place woulda gone crazy.

Allison: I actually made the decision during the ceremony.
Heather: You scared the shit outa me.. that you were with the gremlins.
Adel: That's what came to my head too..
Jon: Mine too.
Allison: It was hurtin' my ass that whole time.. I had to think about if I didn't use it, how was the best place to put it on my body so people wouldn't feel it when we do hugs..
Adel: OMG.. I got 2 Walla Bro shout outs and 2 shirts and a hat.  The gremlins are in love with you right now. Especially Sabs.. She thinks you are..
Allison: I'm gonna let her believe that for a while.
Jon: Well sweet titties on my face.
Allison: That was cool though.
Adel: Back to back.. First Arlie.. Then the Veto from your butt..

Allison: I didn't use it on Arlie.
Jon: That's what I first thought when you tood up.. I thought, That's it.  I'm goin' home next week.  F*ckin' sweet titties, that was f*cked..
Allison: 3 votes wins.. 3 votes you go home this week. We're down to 5 total votes.

12:58pm
Meanwhile.. Arlie the Betrayed Betrayer is all alone in the bedroom, deep in thought, doubtless about how to get himself out of this mess.

1:05pm
It seems he's discovered that the receiving end of betrayal doesn't feel so good..

OK.. I'm leaving for Passover.  I've got quite a drive ahead of me.  Enjoy the feeds!  What a great season of BB!!  If you're outside of Canada, and you'd like to watch their free feeds, you'll need a VPN to get around the geo-blocking.  I recommend HMA.  The link for it is on the nifty banner you see at the bottom of this post.






Permalink







9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Dishers,

Oh how I love this game....it can change so fast depending on scheming/backstabbing/winning comps/throwing comps/lies/secrets/twists/mood swings/attitude....oh I love this game..

Have a wonderful day Carolyn...

xoxo

Pammmm

April 14, 2014 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pammmm! :0)

I know! It's completely crazy in there! What a great season of BB!

April 14, 2014 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And I thought this season was gonna be boring after Sara and Kenny left.

April 14, 2014 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Cindi! :) I know, right? I thought this week was gonna be a complete snoozer, but it's been the best one yet!

April 14, 2014 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOLOLOLOLOL...sorry for the caps... ;)

Did I mention how much I love this game....

xoxo

Pammmmmmm

April 14, 2014 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehehehe!!

Meee Tooooo!

April 14, 2014 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

Loving this game!! Team Allison!

April 14, 2014 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Arlie will figure something out, and how long before everybody starts really doubting Allison? If I was Arlie I would say Allison was a spy for BB and they gave her the special veto and told her when to use it...there's the doubt...hehe

Are you have Seder with your Mom Carolyn?

I have dear friends I used to manage floral shop for many years ago and we go there every year...It is the only time of the year she cooks...All the family is there and it is wonderful to see how it grows and to share all we have have through, plus all the traditions which is my favorite...Than they come over on Easter to celebrate with me and I serve something special for them besides ham...I have known them (and I am showing my age here for over 35 years) dear and wonderful friends..

xoxo

Pammmmmmmm

April 14, 2014 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pammmm :) I was... and it was lovely. :) I love the family time. And your story.. that sounds so nice!

Hey Linda Joy! :)

April 15, 2014 at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below