;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 14, 2014

It's a...new.. week? Ha!

Well - another new week and the same guys are in charge. So who knows what could happen? Derrick is certainly thinking - and here's what they're thinking...


8:57pm
Derrick: I trust you, I want you to play the HOH next week - you would win, and I will be good. And I think it will be a single HOH next week too, maybe. Either way, I feel comfortable you.
Frankie: Yes, 100% and I've got you. You're the only person I want in the end. And maybe Caleb..
Derrick: I trust Caleb
Frankie: me too. Zack is wonderful, I still feel the same way I did in week one..
Derrick: He's been hard on you but I think you wouldn't be as forgiving outside this house. You're no pushover.
Frankie; Yes. And I'm not an idiot. Cody is all over the place, and I can't handle him not volunteering.
Derrick: I'll say we drew straws and you won.
Frankie: That works.



Derrick: who do we want up against Donny? Zack? Ok. If he won HOH he would have controlled his own fate. If he wins Veto, we can put Victoria up. If that happens, I don't know who...let's hope that doesn't happen.
Frankie: I do feel like Christine is owed safety for me for last week. I'll have to say they've been up the least. Cody none, Christine once.

Derrick: We have to do this mission this week! We have too. I don't care what it is.
Frankie: If it's pogo jumping on the wall, I'm doing it!
Derrick: we have to get the 20k. Have too. That won't get me what I need, but it'll help.
Frankie: I want this to be a healing week for everyone.

Victoria breaks in.. she's gonna take a nap and asks to be woken up before they get their keys. She goes, and scheming resumes..

Derrick: We'll tell them we did Rock Paper Scissors, and I lost. You had Rock, I had Scissors - wait, is that right? Yeah, Rock beats scissors, and you got to choose, and you want to play next week, done. If they even ask, but there's the detail that sells it.
** oh i do love the way Derrick thinks.. it's like watching Father Dan all over again!

They go into trying to figure out how it would work with double HOH and a returning houseguest next week, if it happens - and they're...no where close, since they don't know it ends next week. :)

9:08 Caleb to the DR..

And they continue - round and round but all ending on the same thing - Cody and Caleb on Frankie's side to win BOB, and Zack/Donnie on Derrik's side to remain on the Block - Derrik remains HOH, Frankie plays next week for the both of them.

Derrik: We have 8 people left, we did as good as we could. Let's get another 5 grand in his pocket. He had an alliance, we took it apart.
Frankie: We ran it over. And did damage control!

If anything else happens - I'll post again, but for now, there's the plan! Keep watching right here for the HOH Reveal!

11:07 Frank and Derrick to the DR - It's soon!
11:14 Who wants to see the HOH room? Here we go!

(and I'm having problems with my feeds - so bear with me :) )

And let the squeals begin - so cute, love this picture, looks just like you..










Christine: Frankie! She's so gorgous!
Caleb: That's a good picture of you!
Frankie: Nona!

Chris: Looks just like you Derrick!
Frankie: OMGAWD! SHE'S GORGOUS! (about Derrick's sister)

Caleb goes to raid the basket before everyone else - steals a hat, goes to show them *L*

Derrick: Metro college! I'm definitely rockin that!
Caleb puts it back *L*
Derrick: oh! This is Tenley's blanket! You know why? Can't suffocate with these..

Frankie got his sister's new CD "My Everything" Derrick got Daughtry..

Frankie: OMG Soy milk! Skinny Pop! My sister's favorite popcorn, Im obsessed with it! I got everything!

Derrick is more sedate, as usual..: Orgami, Frankie? That'll be fun! This is the only blanket Tenley's ever had...

Letters!

Frankie: Frankie, we are so ridiculously proud of you, we all cried hysterically when you won BOB on your own - I was on the floor, I wanted to hug you so badly. I'm writing you this.. I'm writing you this from my first rehearsal, your little sister is is opening the VMAs! AHH! I wish you could be my date but it would take you longer than me to get ready... It took guts to come clean like that, sending all the light I can.. I have so much to tell you, prepare yourself. I love you with all my hard and miss you, Love, Ariana

Derrick: Apparently she heard me last time say that was short, so I have a book. Ok. Hey babe, if your reading your HOH again. Woohoo! I'm so proud, I hope you enjoy your basket. Tenley is growing by the day, but I'm documenting it for you. She's becoming super independent and wants to do everything herself. Shocker. Right now her most popular word is no, as you can imagine that's lot of fun. She's decided Mason is her favorite and follows him wherever he goes and gets excited when he goes in the room to wake her up. She and Rocky will always have a love hate relationship. Rocky is in still denial that he's not our only family. Rocky and Mason miss you too but are loving having your side of the bed. I feel bad for you when they come home they won't want to share. Not being in contact is harder, even the things you do that drive me nuts. Tenley is your identical twin, she keeps me going and busy. Your lucky to have such a great group of people and I can't wait to meat them. Do an amazing job, stay focused and remember your in our thoughts, love you more than everything..


Frankie: My sister's opening the VMAs!
Derrick: My daughter said Mason...
Frankie: You're a dad! And your daughter says No!
Derrick: That's not a good thing..

**Frankie runs over to hear his sister's CD- and I know, it's like he's in a world of his own, however? he's really excited for her, and it's obvious they are extremely close. And if it makes you feel better? There's only 3 songs on it.


Derrick: See how much bigger she is here? She always has a blanket in her hand..
Victoria; She looks exactly like you. She's amazing..
**Derrick hasn't let go of the blanket yet - it's the cutest thing...



Caleb: that was in Japan. Who goes to Japan?
Zack: Who doesn't for new years?! Good, she's gorgeous, Derrick.. she looks just like you.

Caleb: Ariana, beautiful! Beautiful!
Me: RUN! RUN!

Christine: Is that your hat?


Derrick: Yeah, spring training my freshman year in college. Tenley loves to play with it. Her necklace is her initials, and she got me this one which is her name, which is why I always wear it. Those have to be this summer - I've never seen those two. Granted my wife takes pictures every day so I might have missed it, but yeah. Recent. That's cool though - that's who I remember.

 Donnie gets his grove on..

Everyone is taking turns listening. Frankie does a bit of orgami..

Zack: Does it smell like them?

Derrick: no, my wife cleaned it. I know our detergent. I'm so glad she sent it though.

Donnie: that's a catchy song! It says that about having a problem - I've heard people SAY that.. it musta come from..
Frankie: it's a Jay Z song.. she's referencing it..
Donnie: oooh, I see.

Christine's turn..
Christine: Goosebumps!

Derrick: Well, that's the fun part. Now comes the shitty part.

Donnie: She reminds me of Jessica Alba before..
Zack: oh yeah!
Donnie: gettin ready for bed...

Derrick: thanks for coming up!
Donnie: I wouldn't miss it! She's beautiful..

I agree with Donnie - it's that time. The meeting in HOH will start soon, and our lovely Carolyn will be here to cover it all. :) Night, Dishers - Mind the critters, will ya?

Oh - one more screenshot - because I caught it earlier tonight and it makes me smile:
Team Sarge D - all the way! G'night!







Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Poor Donny, it was so saddening to seem him cry on BB tonight. I just wanted to give him a big hug! It's certain that he feels alienated and a little defeated at this point.

It seems like there may have been a lack of effort on both sides to attempt bridging the generational gap, and I'm not really sure Donny has been playing the game so much as his competitors.

BB aside, it's a tragedy to see such a seemingly gentle and sweet person hurting so.

Wouldn't it be quite the predicament if he and Zach manage to win BoB?

August 14, 2014 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Watching tonights show on dvr... Im surprised i had such a soft spot for nicole crying. Of the 3 in jury I definitely hope she makes it back

August 14, 2014 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I hope their plans backfire. I hope whichever HoH is dethroned, gets back door'd.

August 14, 2014 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Uh... Derrick is in an alliance with everyone. Who does he put up?

August 14, 2014 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger nikkikole said...

Thank you lessa :)

August 14, 2014 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Leesa

Derrick is definitely stealing Dan's playbook, but he isnt as entertaining. And Dan did it twice!

August 14, 2014 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Does Donny out team america? I hope so

August 14, 2014 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Jumbo - I agree to an extent - Father Dan will ALWAYS be my favorite... but Derrick is good, and I enjoy watching a slightly lower key version of Dan too.

And he cleans up nice. And he loves his family so clearly, and I wanna see him cuddling his daughter...

He's adorable. :)

August 14, 2014 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I just appreciate watching someone really play, and be SO good at all the things I'd totally suck at. *L*

August 14, 2014 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Shiobhan said...

I'm a bit upset that Donny hasn't played harder. I understand the age difference, but for 500K I wouldn't be going to bed at 10pm and missing all the game talk. Sadly, he's done it to himself.

August 14, 2014 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

As a fan of this game... I am impressed with Derrick and how he works people, and then he happens to win HoHs too. This would have been his 3rd HoH if he did not throw the last one to Frankie when Frankie's grandpa died. He is smart realizing that he is not going to win the next endurance HoH (I am so sure there will be one on Thursday, with the 4 ousted competing for one HoH and the others for the other HoH. And then I think it's the last BoB.) But that is me speculating...

If Derrick remains HoH he'll be able to control replacement more.

I so wish Donny would start to fight to play more... I have been so frustrated all summer because he and Derrick were my initial favorites. But you can't play if you sleep when others are awake. I'd love if Christine leaves this week. Then the comp next Thursday will be between Christine, Hayden or Nicole to come back. I doubt Jocasta has a shot.

The convo in Beehive between Donny and Derrick again shows how Derrick gets people to to offer up to go on the block. Donny even said he was OK to go up if Victoria is the target this week. Seriously... Shaking my head.

August 14, 2014 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Shiobhan

I am offended when people use age the reason for Donny not having played smarter and sleeping when others don't. Evel Dick won when he was 44... he was up scheming all night long.

August 14, 2014 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Lessa

So rude of me... Nice to 'see' you.

August 14, 2014 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Leesa

I gotta keep saying it.. Derrick is playing a really good game, but comparing it to Dan's just doesnt work for me. I know a lot of people disagree with that. He is definitely in control of that house so far. Its like comparing Lebron to Jordan... Lebron is very good, even great, but he is no Jordan

August 14, 2014 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Tella - it's all good. :) Nice to see ya too :)

And ED was a favorite of mine too. *L* I like folks that play the game. At my advanced age (Scoff) I could stay up all night if I slept all day too. Heh. That would be easy for me. Not poking people in the eye when they annoy men? That'd be hard. :)

NExt week - according to Julie at the end of the show - there will be a SINGLE HOH, and the evicted houseguests will be competing in it as well. I suspect it will be that if they win HOH, they get to stay. If not, all of them go back to the Jury.

August 14, 2014 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I have to confess one thing... I hated BB10, because I felt the way Dan treated a former Marine and a 75 years old alliance member like Jerry rubbed me the wrong way. But it is what it is. I just hurt for the trusting old man... and over 70 is OLD.

Loved Dan in BB14 however, even if I did not want him to win... I like Ian better. But Dan, no doubt, is a masterful player and as a fan of the game... I have to admire that.

August 14, 2014 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Lessa

I must have missed that about a single HOH. Its about time! But I think there's no way a jury member doesnt come back. Seems like it happens every year now, but I guess it doesnt?

August 14, 2014 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Lessa

I missed that... about a single HoH next week. Talk about high stakes game if the return HGs have to win. If not that bad, I hope they give the person returning a safe week unless they win HoH... or they are going straight back out. I'd love to see Nicole back... with Christine gone.

I really can't see Derrick wanting Vic out this week on his hands... according to his DRs.

I agree... I like any player who PLAYS. And if I was in the house and usually not a night owl... I would change my routine during my time in there.

Done for the night... hogging the comment section. Will retreat to watch feeds. <3

August 14, 2014 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

I wonder if Derrick realized how Zach just blew off the Detonators?? He clearly wants to save Donny and Backdoor Christine. He really hates her. How long do they keep saving Zach as he repeatedly blow up and off their game??

August 14, 2014 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I hope he does too

August 14, 2014 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Hopefully they can spill enough info to shake things up if they don't get back in

August 14, 2014 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* I only compare Dan and Derrick in the sense that they controlled the game from behind the scenes - they're both masterful in how they deal with people, which is the biggest asset in the Big Brother game. They have it all - and it's pure joy to watch them. :) The game is different every time - but dude, I'd pay good money to see Dan and Derrick in the SAME game. That'd be EPIC.

August 14, 2014 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger nikkikole said...

For real though !00%

August 14, 2014 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Shiobhan said...

Tella - by no means did I mean to offend you. I'm just using words he's used.

I'm a bit older then Donny and have no problem staying up late, but then again, I'm a night owl.

Great guy, terrible game.

August 14, 2014 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

G'night all! Carolyn will be here soon to cover The Overnight Report and the meeting that will happen in HOH soon. :) Enjoy, and catch ya on the flip side :)

August 14, 2014 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Shiobhan

YOU did not offend me at all. I just pointed out that I don't buy the excuse that Donny is old and that is why he has not been playing hard. He's a laid back lovable guy... not the best player.

And I am older than he is... at 51. It's hard to believe I have watched the feeds since I was 36. WOW. ;-)

August 15, 2014 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

I agree I love donny but he hasn't played the game I heard more game talk from him today then the whole season

August 15, 2014 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

I agree but derrick, has won almost 3 Hoh cause he threw one to Frankie win Grandpa died so and he gets people to agree to go on the block lol Skillz

August 15, 2014 at 2:08 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Omg that's brilliant.

August 15, 2014 at 3:57 AM  
Blogger dtrujillo said...

Just as a side note, it kinda irritates me when people, including Derrick himself, say Derrick gave the HoH to Frankie when his grandpa passed. While Derrick certainly did throw the Comp, there's no Guarantee that Frankie wouldn't have beat him had he played!!! Maybe its the fact that im not a Derrick fan but it kinda drives me nuts when I hear that LOL!!!

August 15, 2014 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Patriotsgirl85 said...

@Shioban lol. I feel the same way, except I'm even a bit older than you! Donny could/should have tried harder, especially with OTEV..his BB life was on the line as far as he knew :-)

@Lessa thank you for all you do when Carolyn needs you...you rock! And I remember a few (maybe more than a few *LOL* years ago when I started following "hamster watch (?)" So funny, so informative & so dedicated! How are your kiddies? They must be almost grown up. :-) thanks again! <3

August 15, 2014 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Carole said...

That 70+ yr old man,Jerry,called a woman a c*nt! I have NO resentment for how Dan played Jerry! And I'm sure Jerry had a blast driving thru his town,as he bragged,drinking a six-pack ll the while.

August 15, 2014 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Carole

I agree. I think Dan always treated Jerry with respect. Always made it a point to check on him after comps, include him in conversations and tell him good night. Jerry was awful to Dan and said disgusting things about him, Keesha, Renny and Memphis. Yet Dan always kept his composure. I can't think of a moment, other than the fact that they were in different alliances, when Dan treated Jerry poorly.

August 15, 2014 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Leesa

Except it would be Dan's 3rd time. Dude, Derrick is no Dan. Dan designed the game... Derrick is just moving the pieces.

August 15, 2014 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Dovi's Mom said...

I absolutely love Derrick and I hope he wins... but I think the playing field isn't so even, as his undercover cop training helps him keep his cool and not blow his cover. He is definitely masterful at playing people while not making them feel played.

I loved Donny at first ,but since the Double Eviction he has totally given up. He's not even trying. Bye bye Donny.

August 15, 2014 at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below