;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 18, 2009

Big Brother 11 in Vegas, on TV and on eBay!

Hey BB Lovers! :)

The BB Alumni are partying in Vegas, and I got word that starting Friday, there ought to be video - not sure if it'll be live yet - going up in the Big Brother area of Real Superpass. :)

I'll have more details for you after 2pm BBT on Friday.

There's more news about upcoming BB Events on Superpass later on in this post.



But first....

Jeff & Jordan will be on the Bonnie Hunt show today! It was pre-taped yesterday. Check your local listings, if you're not sure what time the show airs in your area. Click the pic to get to Bonnie's own show times guide for the U.S. :)



Also, I wanted to give you a heads up that there are *new* BB11 eBay Auctions happening! :) Click that link to go directly to all of the listings.

For starters, Lydia's putting up some offerings her fans are sure to be interested in. :)

I heard from her via twitter tonight, and among other things, the uni's definitely going up!

Talk about a piece of Big Brother history!

I wanted to itemize all of Lydia's auctions for you, but it's 3am eastern right now, and I can't hang any longer...

If you click the pic of Lydia in the uni, that'll take you to all the BB ebay listings, including hers once they go up...

I'll itemize them in the morning. :)

***CUT TO:
9:24am Eastern

Wow! Good thing I didn't wait up any longer than 3am, huh? Lydia's computer crashed, and as of right now, she still hasn't listed her stuff... Sorry about that!


Next up, among other things, Natalie's auctioning off her ASU sweatshirt. Yes.. that one. She's got it up as a Buy It Now for $199.

I wonder if she's profit sharing with Jessie and Lydia. They're both mentioned in the ad for the sweatshirt... I'll take a wild guess that's a no, though. Here are the links to Natalie's listings:
All of Natalie's items are autographed by her, and there are pictures of her signing the things, offered as proof the items are legitimately from her.

BB10 Renny Lovers, you can also bid on Renny's Limited Edition Signed TShirt. This shirt is a roomy 2XL.

This one is #2 of 25, and at 14.99, it's a steal!

Renny will personalize this item for the winner of the auction.

Good Luck!!!

Next week, on Thursday the 24th of September, Real is hosting the first ever Live Audience Big Brother Fan Favorites Live Chat.

It's being held in Seattle, WA and Tickets Are Free!! Space is Limited and preference is being given to Superpass Subscribers, so Please Send Your Request For Tickets to askbigbrother@real.com.

If you're unable to get to Seattle for the event, it'll be shown live on Superpass at 6pm BBT/9pm Eastern on September 24th! :)

Sooooo, if you're jonesing for all things Big Brother, and you haven't gotten the free trial of Superpass yes, now's a great time to do that... and check out all the other great features Superpass has to offer!

Your SuperPass membership delivers.
  • Get RealPlayer® Plus, their best player ever
  • Watch great TV online, including Big Brother 24/7, BBC’s original “The Office,” great programming from the Discovery Channel and more...
  • Listen to 3,200+ stations worldwide and ad–free radio
  • Get 10 free music downloads and a free game every month
  • Go indie, classic or cult with hundreds of full–length movies
Here's the link for the 2 week free trial of Superpass.


RealNetworks






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

And just where were you the last 3 months when I was up all night and had no one to play with. :-p~~

I ♥ Carolyn...

Now she's getting us through our withdrawals slowly.

^Ä^

September 18, 2009 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Wow, that Natalie chick is something. To not be traumatized by the people's response, is well, a tad frightening. But I guess that's not news.

September 18, 2009 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

I'm chuckling from the Natalie ebay items...I'm not in contact with her so send me hate mail. :)

Have a happy Friday gang! ♥

September 18, 2009 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I think it's hilarious that whomever is selling these Natalie items has to make the announcement not to send any hate messages, that they're not Natalie, nor do they have any contact with Natalie, and that the items were obtained the day after the finale. I find it hard to believe though, that Natalie, after signing the items and/or posing for pictures with the items, just handed the items over to someone else to sell on Ebay, without making arrangements to profit from the sales of the items. In any event, of the items still listed, NONE had any bids the last time I checked. The ASU sweatshirt auction was closed, so I don't know if anyone bought it, or if it just closed with no bids. This speaks volumes, though.

September 18, 2009 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

The Bonnie Hunt interview is cute!

I am not even going to waste my time looking at the Natalie stuff but will keep my eye out for Lydia's.

Thanks Carolyn your the BEST!!!

September 18, 2009 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

I missed The Bonnie Hunt Show...I caught the last few minutes. (Can we find a re-play of it??)

September 18, 2009 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Why is it that everything left up there by her (come on, you know it's her or Jason) was "given" to her or made for her by another houeguest? Petty crap, but it bothers me. To me, it shows her character.

I bet she has a lot of stuff that was "given" to her. The only problem is that the person who gave it to her probably has no clue they were so generous.

Sorry, I'm just digusted by her still, and that truly takes a lot for me. I like almost everyone.

September 18, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

Um I dont know about anyone else...but Michelle needs to get her paws off Jeff :)

September 18, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

So to talk about Survivor. Im only watching it for Russell! He is a hoot and its my friends cousin! Talked to my friend this morning and got some insider info!!!

I love that he emptied everyone's water cans! So great!!!

September 18, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

LOL @ the Natalie stuff... 0 bids on all of it... hahahahahaha

September 18, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I MUST have that unitard!!!!
Thanks Carolyn...I'll be watching like a hawk!!


Boo :( I missed the Bonnie Hunt show :(

September 18, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Carolyn and All or Some BBDishers!

I find it funny that no one else from BB has to have pictures of then actually signing the auction items! Maybe Natalie has read some of the blogs?

I also ROTFLMAO when Natalie told the Chenbot that she wanted some type of BB Wedding! Julie was so funny when she said, after we just gave you all that money you want us to pay for your wedding?

ROTFLMAO again just thinking about it!

September 18, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Chris Yencer said...

Who is Jeff holding on to in this photo?!?

September 18, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Gaytor ...You read my mind!

I was thinking WTH is she doing up at 3:00 a.m. now of all nights. Should she be getting some serious R&R somewhere for like a month?

Thanks for updating us with all the tidbits of info Carolyn.

I was wondering how Natalie was going to manage to list items on Ebay. Now I know LIE! No surprise there. LOL

September 18, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hellooooo everyone! Lovely Caro, thanks for the Bonnie Hunt heads up!!!! xoxoxo

September 18, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

I'm so upset!!! I dont't get The Bonnie Hunt Show in my area and can't find the Interview with Jeff and Jordan anywhere. I even went to the Bonnie Hunt show website...and they only posted a 38 second video!!! What a HORRIBLE TEASE...lol!!!!

September 18, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Nikki44 said...

I have been keeping up with BB11 HGs on Twitter. Lydia is putting pictures up on her Facebook site. If you haven't seen Twitter, Philip Alan (Photo) said his room is next to Jeff and Jordan's in Vegas! I would love to be a fly on that wall - just for the conversation.

September 18, 2009 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Patti C said...

Hey guys,

Here is a link for the Jeff & Jordan interview on Bonnie Hunt Show today.

It isn't the best, but it's the entire interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jd7N5I0ePM

September 18, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

For whoever missed the Bonnie Hunt show, here it is off youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jd7N5I0ePM

It's really very very cute :)

September 18, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below