;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, March 30, 2014

BBCanada: Sunday Show Viewing Party & Following Feeds Frenzy

Good evening, BB Lovers!  Happy Sunday!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend pass - outside of the house!

When last we saw our HGs, they were just about to find out who'd been nominated.. By our poll here on BBDish, the noms should be Andrew and Sabrina... Since then, they've very likely played for PoV, and after the show airs tonight and the feeds come back on, we ought to find out who won the PoV and what that person's plan is, if it wasn't one of the nominated HGs..

If Kenny played and won the PoV, then although he came in 3rd in the poll, he will not be the renom, and it'll have to move to 4th, which is very likely either Rachelle or Adel.. but since only 5 points separate them, it's too close to say.

I'll be live blogging those key points here in this post... as soon as the feeds come back after the Sunday Show.

10:39pm eastern - Feeds are back!
TONS of game talk..
Spark up your feeds, folks!

Nominated: Andrew and Sabrina

PoV Winner: JON - The PoV Meeting hasn't taken place yet.  Generally, it happens Monday Morning.  I'll see you back here then. :)

 (...waiting for info...Sadly, no one is wearing the Flava Flav BBCan2 PoV around their neck, so we'll be waiting for someone to spill the beans..) The Male HGs are wearing new tshirts, descriptive of their bad habits.  Andrew: I pick my nose, Jon: I touch myself in my bathing suit area, Arlie: I expose myself inappropriately, etc...



I'm posting this early, so you have time to get into the streams before they fill up or go into hiding. I'll begin publishing comments and chatting at 9pm eastern, once the show starts.

Here are the Live Stream Links for your viewing pleasure:
  1. DreamAngel (works fine on firefox and chrome)
  2. Nutters (if you're going to use this link, get in VERY early, or it will not work.  Also, this one is working for me on chrome, but not firefox)
As with allllll viewing parties on BBDish, the action happens in the comment section.  See you in there!  I'll begin publishing comments a few minutes before 9pm eastern.


If you're not in Canada, and you'd like to watch the FREE Big Brother Canada live feeds or participate in the show, you'll need to use a VPN to get around their geo-blocking.  I recommend HMA.  It's $11/month and worth every penny.   There are cheaper options, but they tend to be rather problematic and laden with malware.  Get going with HMA, and you'll be able to watch the feeds in HD, catch up on any episodes you've missed, participate in the show and have full access to the bigbrothercanada.slice.ca site.

☺ P.S. Though super easy for most to install, HMA has really helpful customer service for the less than tech friendly, like me..  If you'd like more info, I've got a How To post just for you.








Permalink







60 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn and BBDishers, the show should be fun to see. The houseguests probably have had an interesting few days. Enjoy the show.

March 30, 2014 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Kathy L. said...

Good evening Carolyn and dishers! I haven't been on to post much the past couple weeks. I'll be watching the show this evening, not sure if I'll get to join in the conversations though. I will be multi-tasking watching Big Brother along with the new season of Mr. Selfridge on PBS. Just wanted to check in and also let you know I have been keeping up on what's happening on Big Brother.

March 30, 2014 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sam!! :0) I bet they have!It'll be interesting to get up to speed tonight on the feeds.

Hi Kathy! :) I'm so glad you did! :) Enjoy the shows!

March 30, 2014 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Happy Sunday! Carolyn...is Kenny HOH? Did I read that somwhere? I think I missed something. Did they play for HOH, but the HOH had no power? I'm confused when you said somewhere Kenny can't be nominated. Just wondering. Guess I will find out tonight...

On another note, I've been sick all week, cleared out my DVR and began Call The Midwife, a British show. Love it! ;) I just finished season 1. I know. Shoot me. Another show I love. haha

March 30, 2014 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger ittehgaps said...

Hey, Caroline and everyone here. Been out of town for a week. Missed a couple episodes. Gotta play catch up. C

March 30, 2014 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Lee! :)

Noooo.. Canada is HoH.. THey/We voted to nominate 2 HGs.. From the polls, it looks like Andrew and Sabrina are the noms, and Kenny got the 3rd most votes to be nominated.. I was hypothesizing about the PoV.. if Kenny gets to play, wins it and uses it to veto a nom, then the 4th most votes ought to go up as the ReNom, and according to our poll, that ought to be either Rachelle or Adel.

March 30, 2014 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ittehgaps!! :0) Welcome Back!!!

March 30, 2014 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger lee said...

OH oh oh oh. Duh. Thought I read in another post he was HOH. I knew "we" were, but...whatever. I misunderstood. ;)

I read this is the last week of casting calls for BBUS. So exciting!

March 30, 2014 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Here we gooooo!! :0)

March 30, 2014 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

howdy!!

March 30, 2014 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya DavidB! :)

March 30, 2014 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Evening,

Bet Sabrina will really cry when she's nominated...

March 30, 2014 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Karen :) I bet you're right. I would to though, to be honest.. It means vast public condemnation.

March 30, 2014 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't call it but I want to know!!!!!!

March 30, 2014 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Remain calm -- Dream is at the wheel and she'll get us back up.. just give her a few minutes.

March 30, 2014 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Uh oh. Both sites down? Guess we have to be patient

March 30, 2014 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, it's even more condemnation when your the one patting yourself about being in control and actively setting people up. If you want to dish it you should take it ....

March 30, 2014 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Are both still down? What a time to miss. ;)

March 30, 2014 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger ittehgaps said...

lee, love call the midwife too. glad we've learned a few things about having babies since then.

March 30, 2014 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

This is what I'm seeing ...
"demonicvengence was removed due to violation of terms of service. Click here to discovery related Content on Ustream!" But nothing happens when you click. :(

March 30, 2014 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Refresh! :) It's back up!

March 30, 2014 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Refreshed and now I can see it!!! So happy!

March 30, 2014 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Refresh DreamAngel's stream.. it's back and you haven't missed a minute

March 30, 2014 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yayyy!

Hi OldWoman! :)))

March 30, 2014 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Hey Carolyn! We've been shaking pretty hard out here in So Cal ... nice to have a calm evening!

March 30, 2014 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

wowwowowowowow, does production love them some adel.. he gets such a sweetheart edit.

March 30, 2014 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

OMG no more singing BBC - that's so awful

March 30, 2014 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I saw that.. I'm stunned there was damage from a 5.1.. more surprised that people even felt it, being as quake jaded as they are.. (I used to live there too..)

March 30, 2014 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Ittehgaps. Agreed! ;) Can't wait to watch season 2. I know season 3 starts tonight.

March 30, 2014 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Didn't know you were a past CA lady! We shook HARD ... I'm about 5 miles from epicenter ... bookshelf fell off wall onto bed where my son/daughter in law slept 2 weeks ago ... we now have it anchored properly ... also lost one glass, candles, etc. fell ... every time you get a rumble, which we've had 100's, you think, now long is this one?!? Also Furbaby is NOT AMUSED!!!

March 30, 2014 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Adel and Jon, ha ha ha

March 30, 2014 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger ittehgaps said...

Perception, presentation, editing... oops, I forgot... I'm being filmed 24/7. lol

March 30, 2014 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

☺♥☺♥☺

I'm so happy you're ALL here tonight!


☺♥☺♥☺

March 30, 2014 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Thanks Caro ... you are the BEST!

March 30, 2014 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger ittehgaps said...

lee, thanks for the heads up on midwife. after you mentioned it I began to wonder when the next season starts and if my dvr was set to catch it.

March 30, 2014 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Thanks Carolyn, we are glad to be with you too. Awesome dance competition, but I've never heard of most of these.

March 30, 2014 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

the mushrooms look delicious! I want some!

March 30, 2014 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Love me some sautéed mushrooms ...

March 30, 2014 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Meee too!

March 30, 2014 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger ittehgaps said...

You can never get too many thanks. Add mine to the pile Caro :)

March 30, 2014 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

So sweet! MWAH!!!

March 30, 2014 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Really ... ! Now you cut us off?!?
Refreshing ...

March 30, 2014 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Seriously? Now? On the verge of telling us who is nominated? lol...

March 30, 2014 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Wow.. Now that was just truly evil timing of them.. Hold tight.. Dream will get it back up.. again. :)

March 30, 2014 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A customer came by to pick up some garment bags from my husband. What happened? Rats :/

March 30, 2014 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

andrew and sabrina just like most thought

March 30, 2014 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 30, 2014 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Ive got audio at least

March 30, 2014 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whew came back just in time to see.

March 30, 2014 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

And Video!!! Yay!

March 30, 2014 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Everyone, Andrew and Sabrina are nominated. We did good.

March 30, 2014 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

now waiting for feeds????

March 30, 2014 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

yup.. now waiting for feeds..

March 30, 2014 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Who needs Canada polling when you have Carolyn's polls? haha

Night Night, Carolyn and Company! See you guys Wednesday!

March 30, 2014 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Good Season!

March 30, 2014 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks everyone, especially Carolyn!

March 30, 2014 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Andrew and Sabrina, they didn't show POV.

March 30, 2014 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm gonna give em til 11 or 12.. and i'll update this post if they come back :)

(on phone now)

March 30, 2014 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

feeds!

March 30, 2014 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jon won the veto!! yeyyy!!

March 30, 2014 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below