;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Morning in the Big Brother Canada 2 House

Good morning, BB lovers!  Happy Monday to you!☺  Last night was crazy with fights, rumors of eviction, and drama, and at long last, they had the PoV Comp and  Kenny was victorious!

Here's the dish on Big Brother Canada 2... Andrew is the HoH, Paul and Neda are nominated, and the PoV has finally been played.  Week 2 PoV Winner: Kenny.  As it stands, Adel, Kyle and Paul are on the outs with the rest of the house, and since Kyle didn't win the PoV, he is the likeliest candidate to take Neda's spot on the block next to Paul. 

What are Kyle's infractions? He got caught making too many alliances too quickly, and his muscles are quite large, so he's perceived as a physical threat, although not a mental one.   Also, Kenny perceives Kyle as the biggest threat in the game, and Kenny is the HG most closely aligned with HoH Andrew.

What are Adel's infractions? He's abrasive and insulting, especially to women, but so much so, that unless he loses control and breaks the rules about physical altercations, he'll likely remain in the house as an easy out target.  What are Paul's infractions? He was first HoH.  Do that well, or suffer the consequences, ie., Don't target the Alpha Dog unless 1) you know you have the votes to get him out, and/or 2)You talk a good enough game to bring said Alpha Dog to your side.. Also, Paul's about 15-20 years older than most of the HGS, and they're just not connecting with him.



7:59am The HGs should be waking up soon, and as soon as they do, I'll begin the morning coverage.  Please refresh this post periodically to check for more...


8:45am The creatures are stirring.. Is today the day Adel changes his shirt?  Inquiring minds want to know...

9:03am Andrew's up and having a bite of breakfast.. Kenny joins him and they go out back for a smoke.

Andrew: It's so early for them to be doing this. (DR Sessions)
DR: Kenny, please go to the Diary Room.
Kenny: Are you kidding me?  Can I please have a really quick smoke?! ( a minute later) I'm almost done.  I'll be really, really quick. This is not how I wanted to enjoy my 1st cigarette of the day. I don't even have any coffee in me. I'm not gonna be able to string a sentence together.
Andrew: Is there an intention in that?
Kenny: Maybe.

Kenny goes in, leaving Andrew to enjoy his cigarette.  Andrew provides his own musical accompaniment, from his bum.

Cam 1 flips to Rachelle and Jon... 

Rachelle: She's not trustworthy at all. I'm not making stuff up to turn people against heach other.
Jon: Don't worry too much about it.
Rachelle: It's just annoying that she's trying to turn other girls against me.

Then to Arlie comforting Sarah in bed..

Arlie: Don't worry.. You will get the medication, and you will feel better. Think about your kids.. All these bad feelings you have will be crushed out of the way.  You just have to overcome this.  It's a tough time in here.  It's about 2 minutes before I go down there and get the medication for you. Just ask for it one time thru your mike right now.  (she does) OK.. You've asked, they've heard, now I can go get it for you.

Arlie goes to get Sarah meds, and Sabrina takes over the gentle comforting..Then Paul..

9:20a Meanwhile on Camera 3 and 4, HGs are filing into the bathroom, doing their morning routines..

9:25am Slop is being blamed for Sarah's woes, and Paul suggests production is culpable. Naturally, they cut feeds. :-p

Kenny gets out of the DR and goes back outside to join Andrew...

Kenny: So what should I say?
Andrew: I'm using the Veto on you, Neda.  The only reason you need to put forth is why Kyle is going up.
Kenny: Well, no.. I don't even need to do that.  That's you.
Andrew: Just use it as a personal thing.  "I feel like there's more for you in this game, and we don't want to lose you in the house."
Kenny: I don't feel like it's your time to go..
Andrew: You've got more moves to make before your pawn card is pulled (snicker).. I said that, basically.. That everyone is a pawn in this game.



9:37am Kyle's having breakfast on cam 1.. On Camera 3, Arlie's telling Sabrina how Sarah had freaked out to the DR in order to get him meds when he badly needed them, so he felt compelled to do the same for her. Sabrina's counseling him to keep it a bit more in check when others are in earshot..  Arlie walks into the bathroom and apologizes to the girls present for freaking out.  They say they understand, because he was just sticking up for Sarah.

9:40am In the bathroom, the girls are getting gussied up a bit, presumably for the PoV Ceremony.

9:42am
Cam 1
Dining Table
Paul: Dude, if we have to do another physical competition. I can't even move.  Did you do your prayers yet this morning?
Adel: Oh yeah.
Paul: What happens, Kyle, if physically you can't compete?

Cam 1/2 flips to Andrew and Jon... (Team Newfie)

Kenny: I'm looking forward to you throwing him on the block..
Jon: It was f'ing hilarious last night.
Kenny: Oh my oh my.. The tangled webs we weave.. We're spiders.
Jon: They're our insects.  Just pawns in our game.
Kenny: We just do some inhouse cleaning.. 

Arlie goes to apologize to Jon and Kenny, explaining again.. We learn Sarah vomited, and she's in bad shape.

9:54am
Kenny: When I went into the DR, I could barely open my eyes, and they were like, "Go get some coffee."
Arlie/Jon: (laugh) Gotta remember that.

Kenny: Also, put your ear to the floor.. You can hear the Diary Room. It's very muffled, but if you get loud in there, people can hear it.

9:59am
Cam 3
Hammock
Paul, Kyle and Adel

Paul: I think the girls are playing it very smart.. and I think the Newfies are playing their own game too. 
Adel: He's (Andrew) too arrogant.  He can't hear himself think.
Paul: I still say, the way you come into this house says a lot about who you are.  He was disrespecting women in the first 5 minutes.  I have wet dreams about him walking out the door.
Adel: I really think you're gone, but after you, me or Paul..  Bro, When I got interrogated, and I was gonna go up on the block..  It's very obvious.. They're from Alberta.  If me or Paul can win some comps back to back, we're gonna twist this house upside down..
BB: Paul, please come to the Diary Room.
Adel: Paul, be careful, they can hear every word if they're lying at the top of the stairs.
Kyle: That's not fair.  It's supposed to be confidential.

Paul goes.

Kyle: I'm so pissed that he's staying, and I'm going home.
Adel: I know.. and now he's playing this old f'ing man.. like he can't walk..   You never know, bro.. They maybe pull a wild one and try to take me out, just to be heroes.. but I would love to go home.

Kyle and Adel are annoyed with Paul, trying to play off to them that he's still the target.

Kyle: They said I'm a physical threat in the f'in bathroom.. I'm goin' home.  No matter what we say about what we hear, in Paul's mind, we're just irrational thinking.
Adel:  This devil right there got them to shun me. That one right there's the devil.
**Re Sabrina, I believe. 
Kyle: She's over dramatic by thousands.. Her self-esteem is shot.. It's a sin, but it's not gonna help her at all in this game.
Adel: I swear to God he's a mole.  I swear it on my life.
**he's referring to Arlie.
Kyle: He overplayed that freak out to camera really bad.  Watch that camera.. It's like a horses ear.  Whatever it hears, it turns to the sound.
Adel: I'm telling you, he has something to do with the game.
***Paranoia will destroy ya..

Adel: Unless they decide we're done, and just decide to get rid of Paul..
Kyle: They have the perfect opportunity to eliminate one of the bigger threats (**meaning himself). Why wouldn't they?

10:14am Andrew comes outside..
Talk turns to directions within the house.. Adel needed to know for prayer purposes.  Andrew wonders if the information production gave him was correct.  Andrew leaves.

Kyle: I doubt production would lie to you about which way to pray.
Adel: I know. The guy's ego is so huge..

Paul rejoins the boys at the hammock...

10:23am
Cam 1
Rachelle, Kenny, Andrew, Arlie
Breakfast Chatter

Topic: Slop and Supplemental Foods. This week is potatoes.  Kenny's big on food textures (me too), so depending upon the extra food allowed is how well he'll do on slop, should the need arise.  Andrew invites everyone to come to Calgary after the show..  Sabrina joins them.. Then Heather and Jon.. Andrew slips in a Sabrina compliment amidst the Calgary chatter.

Andrew: You look beautiful.
Sabrina: Thank you.

Chatter about all the parts of Canada they come from, and how much they love them during the summertime.  Sabrina believes they'll all get a group trip together.  Andrew hopes it's to somewhere warm, like Florida.

Just for perspective on the layout of the house, have a look at this screencap.  The Hammock is visible from the Dining area..

10:38am
Cam 3
Neda, Arlie,Ika, Rachelle
*PoV Ceremony Talk

Neda: I get the feeling that they're gonna take off Paul... and replace him with Kyle..
Ika: Why?
Neda: ..because putting up Paul and Kyle together.. there's still a chance of..

Jon enters

Neda: .. Paul going home. I'm coming off for sure?
Jon: 100.
Neda: I think.. DR just scared me. 

Jon and Neda leave..  Rachelle and Ika follow.

Neda: But it's Paul and Kyle, there's still a chance Paul might go home. DR just scared me.  People still hate Paul.  I wish I didn't overthink everything.
Jon: But you do.

Ika and Rachelle return to the bathroom.

Ika: Do you think she overheard us when we were talking?
Rachelle: Who?
Ika: Heather:
Rachelle: No.
Ika: I have to change anyway. My face is gonna get me evicted. I have to just vent in the DR and be civil in the house.

The feeds went to the Hush Hush screen at 10:42am.  It is now 11:08am.   PoV Ceremony time?  A girl can hope!


Please refresh this post periodically to check for more...

~*~
If you'd like to watch the free live feeds for BBCanada, and you're not in Canada, you have a couple of options.  I recommend setting up HMA.  It's $11/mo and has great customer support for the less than tech friendly, like me. :) For more info and options, please see this post






Permalink







7 Comments:

Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good morning Caro!!! I just wanted to pop in and say Hello, and to Thank you for Blogging BBCAN2! I don't get to comment as much as I do during the summer, but I am here and I am super appreciative to you!!! I hope all is well!!!

Lulu

March 10, 2014 at 5:38 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good morning Carolyn!

March 10, 2014 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Lulu :0) Thanks so much! Please pop in and say hi now and again.. I'm so spoiled by summer BB.. not at all used to the quiet!

Good morning, Kimba!! :0)

March 10, 2014 at 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again for the post...I can get it on my phone, but it freezes and I miss so much. I am really enjoying the way BBC handles the houseguests... :-)

Happy Monday

March 10, 2014 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

Episode 3 sucked me in!! It's getting good! Thanks for the updates, as always!

March 10, 2014 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

Episode 3 sucked me in! It's getting good! Thanks for the updates, as always!

March 10, 2014 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pammm!!! :0) Happy MOnday to you!

Hi Trisha! :0) Good stuff, eh? :0)

BTW... New Top Post!

March 10, 2014 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below