;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, April 18, 2014

BBCanada: Instant Eviction!

Happy Friday, BB Canada Lovers!☺ Neda finally won herself an HoH, and she's locked up alone in the War Room... eavesdropping on the HGs through the door and watching them on the monitors.

It's Instant Eviction weekend in the Big Brother Canada 2 house, and BB wants to keep it all a secret, so once the feeds go down Friday, they will remain down until after the show airs on Sunday night.

Neda has her choice between the 6 remaining HGs: Sabrina, Rachelle, Allison, Heather, Adel and Jon.  Will she take the obvious route and nominate Rachelle and Sabrina, or will she actually try to take out someone who would beat her at final 2?  That's what I'm wondering. Given the jury, I think Neda's easiest wins are next to Sabrina or Rachelle.  Practically guaranteed, even.  I really can't say the same for her standing next to any of the other options. Not Jon. Not Adel. 50-50 on Heather. 60-40 on Allison.

What do you think Neda's best move is? Please let us know in the comment section or on the Quickie Poll to your right...

And.. Have a Wonderful Weekend!  I wish you lots of Sunshine! ☼ See you Sunday at 9pm eastern for the Sunday Show Viewing party!!☺








Permalink







6 Comments:

Blogger Pally said...

Good morning Carolyn*
I'm the annoying gal that started the season too late and has a dozen questions!
How long will Neda be locked in the war room?
Does she have privy to see and hear all of the convos? or just the ones in a specific area.
I'll impose my personal concerns and ask what would scare me; does she get food in there? LOL

April 18, 2014 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pally!☺♥

Annoying? YOU?? Never!!

Q: How long will Neda be locked in the war room?
A: We really have no way of knowing, since the feeds are off, but I see no reason to keep her in there once Nominations are made..

Q: Does she have privy to see and hear all of the convos? or just the ones in a specific area.

A: She can see only what BB shows her on the screens in the war room. No Audio is being pumped in, but she did discover that she could hear the HGs if they were loud and she went close to the door. However.. BB told the HGs to move out of the living room about 10-15 minutes after she started listening to them there.

Q: I'll impose my personal concerns and ask what would scare me; does she get food in there?

A: hehehe! Yes! They served her what looked like 2 Egg McMuffins & 2 Hashbrowns & Coffee this morning. She took 1 bite of each and nursed the coffee.

April 18, 2014 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

To Anyone else who comes to comment today...

1. Thank you for being a part of the dish!
2. I'm taking advantage of the feed out and spending time outside in the fresh air.

3. I'll be back to publish comments and answer any questions later tonight.

♥☺, C

April 18, 2014 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Pally,

Hi Dishers,

Thanks for the Q&A's...I think she should take a bold stand and put up Jon and Allison...I am not sure about Jon though...maybe Sabrina and Allison, but I like J and A better...lol

I am not a big fan of Neda, I think she is mean and now I think she will really be mean...IMHO

Have a great weekend everyone....
see you Sunday night..I hope...family here for dinner so not sure...

xoxo

Pammmmmmmmmm

April 19, 2014 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Pally,

Hi Dishers,

Thanks for the Q&A's...I think she should take a bold stand and put up Jon and Allison...I am not sure about Jon though...maybe Sabrina and Allison, but I like J and A better...lol

I am not a big fan of Neda, I think she is mean and now I think she will really be mean...IMHO

Have a great weekend everyone....
see you Sunday night..I hope...family here for dinner so not sure...

xoxo

Pammmmmmmmmm

April 19, 2014 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/19/big-brother-evel-dick-hit-by-car-drive-by/

April 20, 2014 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below