;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, June 16, 2014

BB16: 9 More Days!

Happy single digit Monday, BB Lovers!  *9* more days til Big Brother 16!!  I'm so excited!☺

We should be getting house pics very soon, as well as the house tour to air on Entertainment Tonight this Wednesday at 7:30pm.  Check your local listings to confirm the time. 

I believe the media outlets are interviewing the HGs today, and I estimate those videos, as well as the official pics, bios and videos, will start making the rounds this Thursday or Friday, if not sooner...Whenever it happens, they'll be here, and I'll sound the alarm via facebook and twitter!

Today at 3pm Eastern/Noon BBT, BB Winner Rachel Reilly will be in the Live Chat interview seat next to host and Big Brother Alum, Jeff Schroeder.  This is another subscriber exclusive, so you need to get signed up for the feeds in order to participate.

If you've got time before or after Rachel's chat, be sure to check out the chats with Jordan and Hayden, as well as the interviews with BB Executive Producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan.  They've all been great!☺

So far this pre-season, we've reimbursed 7 BB fans who've gotten the feeds via the Early Bird Special links here on BBDish and Retweeted specific tweets.  With 9 days left and 9 more to go, I'm starting to feel like we need to add to the 16 already promised..

Perhaps 10 more on top of the 16 already promised?  In celebration of 10 - can you believe it?? - seasons of Big Brother on BBDish! Hmm.. sounds good to me!

Happy Monday!






Permalink







7 Comments:

Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

((((Carolyn)))))

Just bought my live feeds...I am really excited for this season, I don't know why, but I feel it's going to be so good!!!!

I'll be chatting with everyone soon lol

June 16, 2014 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait for BB to start. I bought my feeds here and Carolyn pulled my twitter for free feeds. (bigwigg) So don't forget to re tweet. Only a few days left!

June 16, 2014 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am bummed. I bought my live feeds through cbs. I thought all feeds purchased this year were going through them. Sorry BBDish. I have followed you for years. Thank you for all you do for us BB lovers. Your site is the best!!

June 16, 2014 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

i just got my feeds Caro!!! i'm ready!

June 16, 2014 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger WorldsGreatestExtra said...

I was chatting with Adam Poch and he thinks it's all gonna be new people that all stars is just a smoke screen

June 16, 2014 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Its getting so close, getting excited!

Carolyn, I saw some other stills taken from that video clip from Canada, appears to be a Birds and Bees theme? I can only imagine a spin-off from the BB9 Couples Idea....maybe have the first ever couples to the end season, with 2 winners sharing a million...


And Carolyn and Cindi, Thank you!! You are both amazing!!

June 16, 2014 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will be signing up as soon as that next paycheck gets here... hope I make it in time for early bird special!

June 16, 2014 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below