;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, March 6, 2014

BBCanada: And so it begins...

Good morning, BB Lovers!☺ Happy Thursday to you!

Last night we watched the premiere of BB Canada 2, and tonight at 9pm, they'll televise their first eviction. They move fast up there!   I hope to see you here on BBDish for the viewing party tonight, starting at 8:50pm Eastern.  If ever you miss an episode of BBCanada, you can catch it starting the next morning on http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/theshow.  The premiere's already there and available for viewing.

During the HoH Comp, there were temptations.  2 took the bait and stepped off.

  • Heather won $1000.
  • Ika must wear her patriotic bathing suit for 48 hours.
After a bit of creative manipulation, promising safety to the 6 remaining HGs, Paul, the elder in the house, won the 1st HoH...  I believe this is Jon shaking Paul's hand, and I'm admittedly curious as to how his swimsuit got completely lost up his bum.



The 15th HG:  For the next week, 3 people will live in a secret soundproof room in the house, and Canada will get to vote 1 of them into the house.  To read their bios, find out a bit more about them and vote, go here.

It's a bit early for me to start forming opinions about the Big Brother Canada HGs.  For now, all I'll say is they're an affectionate bunch of semi-clothed back scratchers and massagers.  Once I'm able to tell who's who just by the sounds of their voices on the feeds, we'll kick this thing into high gear. ☺

See you tonight just before 9pm Eastern for our 2nd BBCanada viewing party!  Yes, there will be live streams for the show.






Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger kimba804 said...

Good morning! I Love seeing you here so early in the morning - feels like a warm summer hug! :)

March 6, 2014 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

I was able to get into the feeds by opening another tab and going to bbcanada.ca and Voila! Thank you, thank you, thank you...May I just say you are the best for doing this for us. Must be like childbirth...you forget the pain and have another! hahaha I wonder if the unexpected commercial interrupts will cut out on some inopportune moments ? ?

March 6, 2014 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Kimba!☺ LOL! I love the childbirth reference.. It's perfect! I've been wondering about those commercials too.

March 6, 2014 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CAROLYN!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy! I didn't think you would be covering BBCan2! You have no idea how you have made my day!!!! Thank you thank you thank you and I will surely be hitting up the tip jar!!

Have a great day everyone :)

March 6, 2014 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, KMac! :) Thank you!! Here I aaaammmm! I'm playing "getting to know them" this morning.. Just sitting back and enjoying watching the feeds.. ☺ And getting to know all their names and voices, so I can do what I do. ;-)

March 6, 2014 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So happy to find you here. This is great! Can't wait to get to know all the house guests!

March 6, 2014 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Cindi!☺ So happy to BE here! Ditto that!

March 6, 2014 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Good Morning Carolyn, great show last night, Paul pulled off a great job winning HOH. I'm not disappointed on who has to wear the patriotic swim suit either. I have a ominous feeling that the "drag queen" will get voted in, but I'm hoping for Nate.

March 6, 2014 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger newfie-mama said...

Hey Carolyn welcome to our lovely country. The accents are our wonderful distintions esspecially the Newfoundland ones I am crossing everything I can to get our third precious Newfie girl in there. In our precious province alone you can drive 1/2 hr out of the Capital city and the accent changes lol and another further 20 min and changes once again. Thats what makes us so distinct. Look forward to your posts.



March 6, 2014 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sam :) It was a lot of fun! I'm not sure who I'd most like to see voted in, so I'm leaving it to the Canadians to decide.

Hi Newfie Mama :) Thank you very much!

March 6, 2014 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger jodda said...

Hey Carolyn! I'm so glad you are covering bbcan.

Thanks for the info for the feeds. I had no problem installing hola and seeing the feeds on my desktop. But I can't seem to get hola to work on ipad. When you try to "start using hola" it prompts you to install the hola browser, but then says it isn't compatible with the os. Do you or anyone here know if the feeds have been viewable on an ipad using hola? Actually it is an ipad mini.

Thank you so much!

March 6, 2014 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Jodda :) Thanks!! I'm useless with iStuff. Hopefully someone else here can help you.. Feel free to put it out there on my facebook page, group etc..

March 6, 2014 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger MandaMarsha said...

I am soooo excited to have an extra dose of BB and Caro this year! With the feeds is the 5th window supposed to be like a quad cam? Just asking because I can click through the first four but the fifth just shows the screen from yesterday about the feeds starting soon.

March 6, 2014 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hi guys I'm going to give this a try here tonight! Uggg I so don't need another bad habit!! LOL Happy 2nd show all :)

March 6, 2014 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi Manda Marsha! :) Thank you! I was thinking it would be a quad cam too, but so far, I'm getting the same thing you are.. Time will tell. :)

Hi Dawn :) Yayyy! The Viewing Party post will go live at 8:50pm.

March 6, 2014 at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below