;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, January 17, 2014

Big Brother Canada! ~a la BBDish

Goood morning, BB Lovers! It seems I'll be waking up from post-BB-hibernation a bit early this year.  :-) 

If you're wondering, I'm the bear on the left.

With the second season of Big Brother Canada fast approaching, I've been thinking about blogging it this season... I just had to make sure there was interest..  So, I put it to facebook the other day, knowing in my head that if it got 100 likes in an hour, that was my go ahead, and guess what.. it did! So guess what else?  We'll be dishing Big Brother Canada! :-)

What do you suppose we should call it?  BBC2?  BBCan2? Hashtag possibilities abound! #BBBrrrCold


Here's what we know about Big Brother Canada 2 so far...

  • Big Brother Canada will premiere in March 2014.
  • They're building a brand new house, as if the 1st one wasn't shiny and fabulous enough.
  • For those of us in the US, we'll need to download VPNs to watch it, as we'll be geoblocked.  More on that, including instructions and recommendations, later. 
And.. there's set to be a major twist:

How has the creative process been so far? Have you been enjoying the brainstorming?
We have a MAJOR theme that we are working on this year. I can’t reveal it to you, but it’s something that I don’t think that anyone has ever seen on a ‘Big Brother’ show in the United States or Canada. It’s a major, major thing that we’re pulling off. We’re going to do something at the beginning that again, nobody’s ever seen on any ‘Big Brother’ anywhere. It will have a huge involvement with Canadians all across the country, and it’s going to be shocking to the houseguests. They’re going to be freaked out.
If I were the speculating kind, I would lean towards public votes for eviction.. or as they do in Australia, the public votes to save, and he or she with the least votes is evicted.  As far as "never in the US," goes, my theory only works if he didn't see BB1-US. ;-) 


March is also when BB16 US begins the Casting process, so we'll be pulling double duty, alerting you to all the locations and any news or events surrounding BB16 as well.  For now, if you're keen on auditioning for Big Brother 16 US, you can apply right here: https://bigbrothercasting.tv/web/apply .  As the casting process is confidential, it is recommended that you NOT upload your audition video to youtube.

See you soon!!








Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger Mappy said...

Maybe I'll be able to watch this year.

As far as a hashtag, how about #BBCanyoupleasekeepyourpolarvortexupthere

Too wordy?


January 17, 2014 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

Great news! I call it BBCA as we all seem to call the various shows BBUK, BBAU, and BBUS. So BBCA2? There can just never be enough BB!

January 17, 2014 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

This makes me beyond happy! I've missed you lol

January 17, 2014 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello Caro!!! This post made my day!! I'm excited for BB Can and the US casting process. Anything BB brings me joy (yes I've recovered from BB15... {{{shudder}}}...)

Looking forward to any and all updates!! Take care!!

A big hello and winter (((HUG))) to any other BB friends checking in!

January 17, 2014 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiii!! :0)

This bodes really well.. I remembered to check for comments right away on the 1st post in months!

WoooHoooo!

Mappy - lol! Love it! #BrrrrrrHereToo

ErinNYC - I think BBCA2 will probably be the one.. :) every character counts when you've only got 140!

Hi Lulu!!!! :0) Welcome home!

Hiya Lucky13!! :) I'm so happy to see you!

January 17, 2014 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Now I have something fun to look forward to.

January 17, 2014 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Now I have something fun to look forward to.

January 17, 2014 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Count me in. What a wonderful surprise, getting BB (in ANY form) extras. (y)

January 17, 2014 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Yay! I love that you're blogging for BBCA2 and will be providing assistance with watching from US. I'll keep watching for updates. Thanks.

January 17, 2014 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger jodda said...

Yay! I'm thrilled to read this! I really enjoyed BBCanada last year. I will even more so being able to come to my favorite BB bloggers' page.
The wording about the twist that says not seen in any Big Brother anywhere has me wondering about something other than vote to save or evict though. Oh, the wondrous joys of pre- Big Brother speculation.

I needed this good news today!
:)

January 17, 2014 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Carolyn!!! I must say I had to do a double-take when I saw the facebook announcement of a new top post...definitely had to check my calendar to see if i accidentally missed the first 6 months of the year..lol

While I didnt get to see BBCA1, I look forward to keeping with it this year....cant afford feeds so you are my go-to source!! Cant wait!!

January 17, 2014 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I'm so happy you're blogging it. I really missed your blog when it was on last year.

January 17, 2014 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Sounds like fun. I can't wait!

January 29, 2014 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

I am starting a bit late but trying to catch up before the show starts. Thanks for all the updates :)

March 3, 2014 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope they don't have too many twists just for the sake of having twists this year. And please, BBCA, if you are going to bring back an already voted out houseguest like you did last year, make your own choice a little less obvious. No doubt in my mind that Gary returning last year was pre-determent...or at least the outcome production hoped for...

March 4, 2014 at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below