;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Final BB15 Overnight Report

Gooood Morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Wednesday and Happy BB15 Finale Day to you!

Wow.. What a wild journey we've taken together this summer.  Today, it all comes to a close... While I cannot honestly say that I will miss many of these HGs, you Dishers are another story altogether.  Thank you for sticking with me here on BBDish til the end.

Ahh, but it's NOT the end.  Tonight, we'll be starting the festivities here on BBDish with a Survivor Premiere Viewing Party at 7:50pm Eastern.  That will be immediately followed by a new top post for the BB15 Finale Viewing Party at 9:30pm Eastern.

And after that?  Well, here's our BBDish fall schedule:

  • Emmy Awards Viewing Party - THIS Sunday night! 
  • Survivor Viewing Parties every Wednesday!
  • The Amazing Race Viewing Parties every Sunday!
I hope you'll join us!  Naturally, there will be blogging as well. ;-)  It will not be spoiler based, at all.  Honestly, I loathe spoilers for Survivor and Amazing Race, and yes, I can appreciate the irony of that.  I'm still trying to banish from memory what Elissa revealed about this coming season of Survivor on the feeds. 




So many of you have been talking/raving about BB-AUS this season that finally I took the time to check it out yesterday.  Suffice it to say, now 7 episodes in, I'm hooked! If you haven't seen it yet, and you find yourself needing a BB fix, I strongly recommend you check it out.  Here's the link for all the episodes.

While watching yesterday, a commercial aired at the beginning of one of the episodes that had me absolutely cracking up. As we prepare ourselves to hit the flush button on BB15, this just seems incredibly appropriate. Here it is:

If you'd like to gift yourself, here it is: Poo-Pourri air freshener odor masking spray.

OK.. I'm going to dive in to flashback and get this final Overnight Report going.. Please refresh this post at 7:00am BBT for the first sections, and every 30 minutes after that til it's done.

If you love what we do here on BBDish year after year, and you'd like to contribute via the tip jar, that would be much appreciated.


Thank you for your support!☺

As we rejoin our final 3 just before 11pm, they're goofing around, camera talking, having a good time.

10:54pm
Cam 1

Spencer: We're sorry we haven't been more entertaining, but we do have Ginamarie and Andy here.  I mean, I can't run this whole show myself.
**The 1st half of the 1st sentence really would have sufficed.

Ginamarie runs up behind Spencer and wacks him on the head with what looks like a blob of lotion.  He turns around and throws a couple of boxes at her.  She throws them back.  He comes over to make her wipe the rest of the lotion on her palm on herself.

Andy: You two are immature. Oh my God.

Spencer is successful with the lotion, then..

Spencer: Here, smell my f'in pit.
**yet another I'll add to the BB15 list of, "did my fingers really deign to transcribe that?"

Spencer: Golllly!
GM: It smells good. (the lotion)
Spencer: I should've known better than to leave her back there to her own devices.
GM: It's my good hand.

Spencer washes off in the kitchen sink, then comes back for a sneak attack on GM, during which she turns, and he inadvertently gets a hand full of GM boob.
Andy: Did you guys actually do a DR, or were you just chatting?  I feel like I was just chatting.
Spencer: Some of it was just chatting..
GM: I just bs'd.
Spencer: I recorded 2 classic Spencer lines.. (in full hick voice) "And I was like, F*ck, I lost the competition!"
GM: OhmyGah, now my cow looks like Andy.
Spencer: It does look like Andy.  It's actually a little darker than Andy.
GM: With the freckles.

Spencer: Hey! Do y'all wanna know why I've sucked at competitions so much this year?  These right here. The fine folks at Pillsbury..
GM: Nice.
Spencer: ...have got their money placed on other motherf'ers.  That's why they make sure to have 4 packs of these in the storage room every Friday.

Skippy plays along, and has the camera nod yes. Andy, with his very own frosty mug full of beer, looks skeptical.


Spencer: If you see this face out in Boys Town, avoid it.  He's a kissin' slut.
Andy: That's not true.
Spencer: (to camera, sotto voce) It is true.
Andy: No. And if you want to know anything, the reason I've done so well this entire game is because, I'm an alcoholic, and I have 10 beers every night... before competitions.. before..
Spencer: He keeps em under his pillow.
Andy: Yeah.  I'm just kidding. I don't.  I'm a teacher.  Oh my God.  But in all honesty, it's my last night here..

Spencer makes excessive drinking gestures behind Andy.

Andy: No. Stop that.  I saw that. There's a mirror right there.  No, but I only have..  I would say I only have 6 beers before every comp.
Spencer: Yeah?
Andy:  So if you go back and watch the footage, just know that I'm tanked... in every comp.  Wouldn't you say every comp?
Spencer: Uh.. Pixel this, for sure.

Ginamarie gingerly approaches the camera..

GM: Don't listen to anything they say.

Spencer:  Hey.. Ginamarie and I have had a secret alliance this whole time.  It's called the Ren and Stimpy alliance. Guess which one's Ren and which one's Stimpy.

GM: (points to Spencer) Ren.
Spencer: No, you're Ren.
GM: I'm Ren.
Andy:  And I'm cruelly left out of it.
Spencer: Cruelly..
Andy: I was told that I was Log.
GM: You're Garfield.

And so they continue.. It's fun, if you'd like to watch on flashback.  We're moving forward into the night..

Skipping ahead to 11:30pm, we discover Andy over-sharing.. by a lot.

Cam 1
Dining Table

Andy:  Literally, by like the 3rd time, I just laid there.  I was like, sure, if you want to, but I'm tired, like, i kinda want to go to bed. Um.. It was ridiculous.
Spencer: That's like a thing of folklore. Holy shit. I hate Krackles.  Krackles are bs.
**I concur. Crunch bars rule.
Andy: I have definitely hooked up with more bjs and hjs.  I'm definitely more prone to doing that kind of stuff.  But still, I have to like, like you, ya know?
Spencer: Most hjs turn into bjs though, wouldn't you say? 99% of em..

Andy: (looks skeptical but.. ) Yeah.. Yeah.. But like that's, even if you're really attractive, if you say something to me like, "let's go and f*ck," or "I wanna go back to your apartment and suck your cock," I'm like, Ewww... no..
Spencer: Dude, if somebody told me they wanted to go back to my apartment and suck my cock, I'd be like (pats self down) "Where's my keys?"
Andy: Oh no, I..
Spencer: Check!
Andy: That's like the world's biggest turn off to me. I'm just like, Bye.. But.. I feel like this is what gets me.. Like if a guys is just like, "let's just go back to your apartment and hang out," and then we'll gt to my apartment and he's like, "I respect you.  I'll go just as slow as you want," and I'm like, "put my dick in your mouth."

Okie dokie!  Let's move forward into the night..

11:45pm
The beer mug is empty.  Andy's a crispy critter.

Andy: This cat is a bigot.
Spencer: I heard it say a racial slur.
Andy: I'm gonna dip it's ear in paint.

Andy holds the paint container over the cat figurine, and taps out a bunch of paint onto it's head.

Andy: Well, I showed that cat who's boss.  I think I f'd it up.
Spencer: You gave it a facial.

Andy: Yikes. I'm really f'in wasted.
Spencer: Good.
Andy: You gotta have one more beer.
Spencer: Of course.

Skipping ahead to midnight...

12:00am
Andy has dealt the cards, and he's calling GM in to come play with them..  Talk turns to Elissa, naturally, and they make up more disgusting stories about her..  If you'd like to partake, you're welcome to watch the flashback at midnight on the camera of your choosing..



12:30am
Spencer has repaired to the living room with a sandwich.

Spencer: Get you a Heineken.
Andy: No, I'm done.
Spencer: Pussy.

GM's in the kitchen making a quesadilla.. Andy joins Spencer, and nearly passes out on the couch..

Spencer: (to BB) Will you play us a song?
Andy: No, they will not play us a damn song, asshole.
Spencer: Not if we don't ask. (long pause)  GM, if things don't work out with you and Nick, will you move to Conway, and move in with me and Marilyn?
GM: Nah, probably not.  I like New York.

Spencer: Well, Conway's  about like New York.  JayZ and Alicia Keyes sing that one song about it.. ♫In Conway.. Concrete jungle, where dreams are made of.
GM: I like that song.
Spencer: mm hmm (pause) (to Andy, on the couch) Wake up, pussy. (pause) You are so f'd up.


Andy: I only had a couple beers.
Spencer: You had 9.
Andy: I will not be falling asleep at all!
Spencer: You better not, bitch.  You f'in beg me to drink with you, and I do..
Andy: You're eating my quesadilla!

Spencer: I'm eating a sandwich.
Andy: I know that's my quesadilla.
**it's a sandwich.
Spencer: You're a f'in drunk.
Andy: I'm not a f'in drunk. I've just had 3 beers.
Spencer: Yeah.. In the past f'in 20 minutes.
Andy: No. That's.. You are ridiculous. You are absurd.
Spencer: Know what's ridiculous?
Andy: No
Spencer: Thinkin' about Judd drivin' around in a golfcart drinkin' beer.
Andy: That is ridiculous.
Spencer: The funny thing about Judd.. His strategy was to scream, Whooo Spring Break!
Andy: I believe that actually was a part of his strategy.
Spencer: I believe it was too.
Andy: Oh my goodness. I believe I'm gonna be a little hung over tomorrow. Oops!
Spencer: ♫I did it again.. played with myself..
**my eyes!!!

Skipping ahead to 12:45am, Andy stumbles and falls back a couple times trying to get off the couch and go to the bathroom.  He makes it in there, and GM's inspecting her knee.  She's not happy with how it's healing.  Skippy goes in for a closeup.

GM makes her way to the living room..

GM: I just hope they give me the spray stuff for my leg that I axed for, cuz I don't wanna walk around like this.  It's like a makeup for my leg.
Andy: You're bleeding again, Spencer.
Spencer: I don't care. You're still in the very early stages of healing. I think they took the stitches out a little early.
Andy: Don't pick at it.
Spencer: Just keep Neosporinin' it.  That'll keep it healthy.
GM: (whimpery) This shit makes me nauseous.  I can't look at it.

GM leaves the room.

Andy: (to Spencer)  I was trying to tell you what I thought of our alliance for the 1st 8 weeks.   Ya know?  Maybe that was my body's response.
Spencer: To you and I's alliance?  Thank you.  That means a lot to me.  SpAndy.
Andy: Without a doubt.
Spencer: Have you ever mentioned SpAndy in the DR?
Andy: no.
Spencer: Me neither.

Andy: OhmyGod..
Spencer: Did you fart and lay into it?
Andy: I didn't fart and lay into anything in my entire damn life.  But.. In all honesty, I'm like super drunk. But it's like whatever..

1am til bedtime..
Andy and Spencer, and occasionally Ginamarie, continue talking about the season, other HGs, their strategies, and their dreams of the money...

And this, dear Dishers, concludes the final Overnight Report of the Big Brother 15 season.

As of 9:31am, the HGs are up and back in the living room.  Andy's laughing about his behavior last night..


9:31am Wednesday

Andy: I wonder how long we'll be locked down.
Spencer: It's usually for an hour.
Andy: Production is still so sick.
Spencer: Must be an influenza epidemic.
Andy: Our families are in L.A. I bet.
Spencer: Yup
Andy: They're still workin' on the backyard.

Talk turns to part 2 of the Final 3 HoH..  Spencer jokes they're rebuilding the set from it for pickup shots of him.

BB: Any, Ginamarie, Spencer, please put on your microphones.
GM: (asleep) I have mine on.

Talk turns to cracker preferences.

Spencer: Andy, did you get sentimental changing your battery for the last time today?
Andy:  A little bit. I almost took GM's just to f'k with her.  Had either of you guys ever heard of a lot lizard before Judd?  I hadn't. Although we do have them in my area, now that I think of it.

Spencer: Yeah, I have.
GM: So basically a lot lizard is a prostitute?
Spencer: That hangs out at truck stops and gas stations and triws to f*ck truckers when they stop for gas.
Andy: Hahaha..

Talk turns to which evicted HG was "the biggest asshole.."  and how they got rid of both of them within an hour...

And... Following 9:54am-10am Goodbyes to the Live Feeders from Andy, Spencer & GM, The #BB15 Live Feeds have signed off for the season.

And I am outta here!  See you tonight for the Survivor Premiere Viewing Party at 8pm Eastern, and the Big Brother 15 Finale Viewing Party at 9:30pm Eastern.






Permalink







62 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank Carolyn for ALL of your dedication during this years BB. I am also 7 episodes into BBAU....some beautiful peeps in there. Loving it! Can't wait for tonights episodes. See you then :-)

September 18, 2013 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

First, thank you Carolyn for all you do, especially during this season of, of, of....I don't even know what to call it anymore.

Every season as we get closer and closer to the end I get more and more excited. Even if my favorite has already been evicted, I can always find someone to root for. Even in season 9 I could. I am constantly refreshing your page and other message boards enjoying the discussions about who will win Part 3, who will they take and how will the jury votes go down.

But this year, once McCrae left (and I was no McCrae fan as he slept the summer away), it was the same as if the season had ended. I don't care about any of the remaining HG's, I don't want any of them to win.

Watching Sunday's episode where they were "reminiscing" about the season while probably just as scripted as those in the past somehow was the worst lie of them all when you then tune into the live feeds and see what they really think.

I have been blowing through the BBAU episodes (it helps that hubby is working out of town for two months)over the last few days and I am obsessed with it (Go Ben!!!). But it makes me sad for what our BBUS could be and was not this season. You have conflict, you have people you like and don't like but what you don't have is the vileness that permeated this season of BBUS. Now granted, I am not watching live feeds and who knows what is edited out but in listening to the noms of BBAU, the editing seems to reflect the reality in the house. I love the house in BBAU, so much nicer than ours, I especially like that they have a separate area for the comps so that there are not these constant lock downs. The DR's seem so much more natural and make ours seem even more scripted (except the wonderful The Crying Game segment Sunday night). I like the way they do the noms because you really get a chance to see who really thinks about each other, I like the nomination super power and that there was money associated with winning (nobody throws the comps). There are also things I don't like but I will not mention them as I don't want to spoil some things. The comps are much more simplistic than ours, but somehow it works.

Anyway, back to BBUS. Tonight will be the end to our long national nightmare (yes I am being sarcastic and over the top), but at this point I guess you can say there was little to no interference from production since I doubt if there was, this would not be the final 3. Happy viewing tonight.

And again, thank you so much, Carolyn.

September 18, 2013 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Kendra said...

I can totally appreciate the irony of loathing spoilers for the other shows! I watch them both and would hate to have to watch a whole season already knowing who won! I want to be surprised! Big Brother is so different in that people can and do watch it 24/7. In my mind spoilers for BB aren't as big of a deal because you are only getting spoiled a few days ahead. Also watching/reading the feeds really lets you in on the whole story most of the time. I always miss the dish at the end of each season, so I am so glad that you will be sticking around!

September 18, 2013 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Caro thanks for everything for this season and I am hooked on the Bb Aus too- what a huge difference

September 18, 2013 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Think about the contrast from last years winner to this years. A lot of us thought Dan played a much better game than Ian, but I dont think many felt bad at all that Ian won.

September 18, 2013 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Yayyayayay for survivor watch parties! Now we don't have to say goodbye for 9 whole months!

Just another reason Carolyn is the greatest! Muah!

September 18, 2013 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!
Good morning BBDish Friends!!
Happy Survivor Premiere Day and BB15 Finale Day!!

I must start today by once again thanking Carolyn for this wonderful site and all of the hard work she puts into keeping us informed of all things BB. I've enjoyed many seasons here (I think since 8???) and came out of the shadows to join the commenters in season 11 (???) I'm going to go back through the archives one day to confirm that. Anyway, I enjoy you all. As much as Big Brother has become a part of my summers, so have all of you. I will definitely be participating in the Amazing Race and Survivor viewing parties as well!!

Dare I start watching BBAU??? I AM intrigued. Yesterday, while bored at work, and after watching the interview with Danielle Reyes, I got a bit nostalgic. NO, I didn't start with her season BB3, but I started watching BB2 again. I should have started with BB1 seeing as I've never seen it, but I wanted to get my fix of Dr. Will and see some of his antics before his jury house appearance tonight.

As I looked at the picture of the BB15 HGs Carolyn has posted this morning, a few things stood out and gave me a chuckle. As they stood there, strangers, waiting to enter the house, there's teenie weenie Jessie standing next to David. Wasn't that her first attempt at a showmance??? And there's McCrae, standing next to who???? Amanda!! Front and (pretty much) center, there's Aaryn. And didn't she make herself center of attention those first few weeks?? Lastly, there's GM on the end with her pageant pose, standing between who??? Andy and Spencer!!! Our F3... Wow!!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! I'll be peeking in as always but mainly counting down to our Double Viewing Party Extravaganza later on!! ;-)

September 18, 2013 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

bwaaaaahaahahha "smell my pit"

September 18, 2013 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

Thank you so much for all you do!! I told all my friends about your blog and they are hooked like me :) My BB season is not complete without you. I will miss you and see you next summer. See you at the viewing party! This has been a rough season and I appreciate you sticking through it. I probably would have quit LOL.

Hugs!

September 18, 2013 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

WOW!! What a season!! I have to say,for the first time ever,I am not sad to see it end :(
Carolyn,you are just amazing! I love you woman,and look forward to spending more time with you for Survivor and hopefully the AR :)
Now,that commercial....Bwahahaha!!!!!
Brilliant!!
XOXO

September 18, 2013 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Carolyn for all the hard work, effort, and sleep deprivation you gave for what I can only describe as a truly undeserving group of houseguests. As I said at the start of the summer, yours efforts truly enhance my BB experience. Thank you for ALL you do!

September 18, 2013 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Diana64 said...

It's going to be a great night of TV. I'm looking forward to it. I will probably read your comments afterwards, though as I prefer to watch the shows on my tv rather than my computer.

I'm with you, Carolyn, hate Survivor and AR spoilers. I'm so glad I don't know what Elissa said.

And right now I'm grabbing a cup of tea and watching the latest episode of BBAU before work.

September 18, 2013 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

That Poo-Pourri commercial is hysterical! I can't believe it is real. I add my thanks as well for a job well done under hazardous conditions. I doubled my ante just for that.
Pauley Perrette from NCIS was on the Talk yesterday affirming the bad season. She put her hands over her ears and turned her head until someone would tell her that it was safe to look again!She wants Spencer to win, believing that he was the least offensive player. I guess she doesn't read this blog or watch the feeds.
No mention of Julie bashing though.
I am looking forward to Dr. Will's talk to the jury and the jury's talk with the two finalist. The lack of enthusiasm will be there along with Jun and Allison from BB4.
Looking forward to Survivor though! Catch you all at 750pm Survivor time :)

September 18, 2013 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 18, 2013 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Debrabro said...

Carolyn: BB Australia is yet another breath of fresh air, much like we discussed about DWTS the other night. I'm about 30 episodes in and still find it quite fun to watch.

I don't post much here, but have enjoyed all you do for years. Your stamina and sense of humor are astounding, as is your dedication to keeping us all in the know. You are the best. 24 hours from now it will all be but a memory.

DebraB

September 18, 2013 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, all

Happy Finale Wednesday :)

I don't care who wins tonight but I am interested in how it all goes down. Super stoked for Survivor.

Do we know if the backyard interviews will be on the feeds this year?

September 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning car and dishers. I have one full day today but i should be back to watch bb15 finally i may miss the first few mins of survivor because my son's open house. I am recording it and will fast forward though ads to get caught up and cant wait to see the end this season.

i hope gm win i really do not want andy to win.

I hope next year is better and that something happens to shake this game up. I dont want another disappointing season please bb gods give us something.

Have a good last day and yes i will be here for viewing shows thanks for all the good days and nights that have passed and all the good ones to come.

September 18, 2013 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Yay for the Survivor and Amazing Race parties! What unexpected, great news!

September 18, 2013 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

And ugh, now that I've read the overnight report so far....happy dance for Carolyn's LAST ONE!

September 18, 2013 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB Buddies!
Happy Happy Finale Night!

Before I finish reading the TOR, I wanted to take this moment to Thank You Carolyn.
Sometime after BB started , wanting more I searched the web, and found BBDish. I had looked at other blog sites but decided to settle my addiction here.
I loved the break down of convos as I had never had the feeds, and it was user friendly, plus people were commenting... a plus! How interesting and of course I had to participate... while IMO didn't align with the majority most of the season I was never made to feel un welcome as long as I kept to the rules, another reason I liked it here was comments had to keep it clean. Which led to me getting my feeds thru this site.
This has been a summer of BB delightful firsts for me....
Carolyn I thank you for your hard work, late nights...sleep deprived summer.. Your humor! Thru the worst of times BB haters and personal tragedy you have endured for us fans..!!! and a Big Thank You to your family who have also made a sacrifice of not having you all to them selves.
To All BBDish commenters!!! I read all the posts...your amazing!
Later today I will Hit the tip jar! all my gratitude.
Psssst be back later to post!

September 18, 2013 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Andy was wearing Garaminals even as he entered the house! This guy needs some fashion sense. Aryan front and center. They probably pegged her as America's Sweetheart. LOL. I hope casting learned some lessons

September 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!
Thank you so much for the overnight reports. Since mccrae's exit, I have been unable to watch the feeds without feeling as though I need to shower immediately afterwards ( ironic since McCrae got teases for being the most in need of a shower- I know).
Re: BBAUS- love it! It is so well cast and enjoyable. If anyone is hesitating- just get through the first 3 episodes and you will be hooked. After McCrae left, I went back and watched last years BBAUS- just as good. The amount of "clean manipulation" they can do is amazingly fun to watch. In addition- the twists outweigh any lack of comp. production value.
Here in the US. . . I feel like I am waiting for the coronation of the king of the dipsh-ts. But who am I kidding? I'll be back next year(hopefully rooting my favorite bad girl on in all stars).
Have a great afternoon!

September 18, 2013 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other BB Dishers!

Carolyn, I loved that commercial when I saw it also! I laughed my butt off. Can you imagine the uproar here in the US if someone aired a commercial like that? lol

I am having mixed emotions this morning as I will miss all of this bunch sooooo much but I will not miss these houseguests. I'll be back tonight for the finale. Don't really care who wins but it's a sad state of affairs when I would choose Spencer (gag) over the other two. I really, really, really don't want GM to win one single cent, but then again I don't want the other two to win either!

Any more news regarding Britney's little Tilly?

September 18, 2013 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Julie Chen said in an interview with David Letterman that they did think Aaryn was America's sweetheart girl next door when they cast her. And, oh how wrong they were! I do believe hgs go into casting like one would a job interview, putting their best for forward. So it is feasible that the casting directors had some serious misconceptions of these people's true colors.

September 18, 2013 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Just wanted to say thanks so much for all you do each season, Carolyn. It has probably been a lot more difficult this year, so you are appreciated even more!

I'm glad you started BB AUS - as another person commented, it is a breath of fresh air compared to this season of BB US. I'm totally caught up and anxiously checking each day for a new episode. Enjoy.

I may pop in tonight but just in case I can't make it, have a great evening. I will try to get out of the habit of hitting your site each morning as I have my coffee. Get some rest and enjoy the off-season.

September 18, 2013 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Oh and Carolyn - about that commercial - I thought at first that it couldn't be real. Hilarious!

September 18, 2013 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger BooChez said...

Nooooo! Andy has ruined one of my favorite Ren & Stimpy songs.............and managed to get that earworm stuck in my head for the rest of the day, I am certain!

"What rolls downstairs alone or in pairs
Rolls over your neighbors dog
What's great as a snack and fits on your back,
It's Log, Log, Log!

It's Log, Log, it's big, it's heavy it's wood.
It's Log, Log, it's better than bad, it's good.

Everyone wants a Log! You're gonna love it, Log!
Come on and get your Log. Everyone needs a Log."

September 18, 2013 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously dishers, you HAVE to check out BB Canada in Feb. No going back to sleep after morning wake up, they get daily challenges (with house rewards/punishments), production is more interactive (and funny).

I'll see you back here for BB16, but hope I hope you check out BB Canada in the meantime.

September 18, 2013 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Diana64 said...

Thinking about this years house guests got me to thinking about the uproar over racism that happened in the Celebrity BBUK house several years ago.

Jade Goody a former popular BBUK houseguest verbally attacks Shilpa Shetty (model/TV host) from India on Celebrity Big Brother.

I watched the episode again last night and though it was loud and vulgar it wasn't anything near as nasty as what has happened on BBUS this year.

The backlash Jade received for her comments was monumental. She became very depressed from it and had to enter into an inpatient facility to be treated. She publicly and personally apologized for her behavior. She then was invited to become a houseguest on BB India. During the show she was informed that she had cervical cancer. She died in 2009. The really sickening part is the persistent vile comments made about her online. In my opinion more vile than anything she said.

I have been offended and disgusted by the behavior and words of most of these HGs this year, but I don't wish any of them harm or even humiliation. None of us knows what it is like to be in that house 24/7 and this year they didn't get much in the way of things to get them out of their isolation. They had no pandora a box, they really didn't have any luxury comps.....they spent most of their time simply feeding off each others misery. It's like someone who doesn't cuss much begins working with people who are swearing constantly. Soon they start swearing too.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be held accountable for their words/actions. I believe they will all feel the backlash greatly. I just hope they and their families stay away from the Internet.

Thank you Carolyn for not letting those statements be published here.

September 18, 2013 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi all,
Carolyn, Thank you so much for all you have done and put up with this season. We really appreciate you!

September 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good morning Caro and everyone else.

I tried to watch BBAD last night for the final night and fell asleep. Caro, at least you can now sleep normal people's hours. I do thank you for all the midnight oil you've used just to keep us posted on whatever the hg have done during our overnight.

@Lucky 13, I had seen the
Danielle interview that Rob did.

My nurse Kelly has just come and repacked the hole so it's now time for a pain pill and nap just to be well rested for tonight's double party. I'm stoked for the new season of Survivor and even curious to see who does win BB15.

Caro, I had a problem signing in with paypal..could be the change of my email addy but hope the tip went through yesterday afternoon. Thank you again for being YOU.

September 18, 2013 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Crayonsmom said...

Happy Finale Day!

Big Brother is the only reality TV I watch, and it's hard to say good-bye especially since I found your site, Carolyn. Yet as BB ends my favorite season begins in real life: autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and snowstorms!

I think a college or university should do a study on living in the BB house. How being isolated, alone from loved ones, friends, and real life in general. About building friendships, and how easily they can be destroyed by treachery or paranoia. Oh, boy, there is so much that can be studied - so many personalities, life experiences, education and skills.

I just hit the tip jar, Carolyn. I wish I could give you more - I appreciate your quality and integrity and humor.

I discovered your archives this morning and have started reading Season 11 - my favorite. I love, love, love Jeff's one-liners!

Hugs to everybody - see you next year!

September 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Just chiming in to say that Poo-pourri is legit. I've been using it for years. No, seriously. We had it in our sorority house...

September 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Crayonsmom said...

The Poo Pourri commercial is hysterical.

I'm ordering a couple of pocket-size as Christmas stocking stuffers!

Ho Ho Ho!

Denise

September 18, 2013 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for everything you do Carolyn, BB wouldn't be the same without you!!

September 18, 2013 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

If you wanna see Andy shake his groove thang...
Search YouTube for "Ubetch best in show"

It should be the first one to come up

September 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Elaine...In California said...

All one can do is be thankful it's over. I won't miss this bunch but I sure will miss all the updaters and bloggers! Hope to see everyone next year.. but I have my doubts about the feeds being part of BB ever again.

September 18, 2013 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :0)

Thank you very much!! I'll be back in a bit to do this properly, but it just stopped raining for the 1st time in days, so I'm gonna hop on my bike for a bit while the weather holds.

xxoo,
C

September 18, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning BBDisher,

Happy, Happy LAST Show...hAPpY DaNCiNg over here....

I am leaving in a few minutes and I know I will be awake, but have to lay flat on back for 8 hours so I will be reading you in comments section for both shows...

I am so excited you are doing the Emmy's, Survivor, and AR...

Now I hope everyone is healthier and can enjoy it...:-)

lots of ((((((((hugs)))))))) to andrea and TripL, I hope you both start feeling better and are soon out of all your pain...love and Prayers...xo

To Pally...(((hugs)))xoxox

xoxox
Pam

Lots and lots of love to you Carolyn, you are the sweetest of the sweetest...

September 18, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Another awesome BB season (of blogging). You always do a fantabulous job. I just wish we had more BB during the "off" season.

September 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger marye said...

I started watching BBAU a month or so ago and am up to episode 50. I love it. I like the whole premise of the show. There is no foul language in what I am watching, but it is for TV. I forgot that until the other night when I was watching one of the short clips and Drew said a few words including the F word and I was just sort of stopped in my tracks.
Probably if we were watching the feeds it would contain a lot of those words. But, at any rate I am thoroughly enjoying what I am watching.

September 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger PattiH2782 said...

I love the commercial! I loved it so much I had to share on FB for everyone else to laugh like I did.
I think I shall start watching BBAU.

Carolyn, thanks for making this season better. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog every day and reading your comments to a lot of what the HGs say and do.

See you tonight for the viewing party!!

September 18, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I never comment but have been reading for years. Thank you for this blog! I do have a question. Will we be able to see the backyard interviews on the live feeds? If not where can we watch those?

Thanks again, Carolyn!

September 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger wheeliegirl said...

Carolyn I'm soooo glad you are having viewing parties for survivor!!! I'm also addicted to BBAU. I adore Tim and Ben!!! I'm all caught up on episode 48. It only gets better and better. Thanks again for your wonderful clever fun blog!

September 18, 2013 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Finale Afternoon Carolyn & all you awesome Dishers! I am just starting to watch BBAD, so I haven't read TOR yet, or any of the comments, but I have to say, as appalling as these HGs have been, I am so sad that this is the end of the season :-( I really love BB, and I especially love all of you here & sharing the BB season with everyone. As attached as I sometimes get to some HGs, or as much as I fervently dislike some (most as is the case this year), I usually don't remember most of them by the next year. So as bad as this season may have been, it was definitely nothing that would make me not want to watch next season. Besides, after having been a part of the Dish for the past few seasons, I could never not come back to *see* all of you again!! Carolyn, you are an amazing person and I extend my deepest gratitude to you for all the hard work you do in order to keep us all informed and entertained each year. Thank you so much!!!

September 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger brnidgrl said...

Hi, loveliest Carolyn & awesome Dish Buddies!

Aaaaah, Finale. I'm so glad to see this train wreck come to an end, if only to stop the spewage of vitriol. I'm not rooting for anyone to win, but unfortunately someone has to.

Here are my thoughts on GAME only:

Some say that Andy HAS played the game (including Dan G & Danielle R on Rob's podcast) and I guess that's true, but it's not a game I like or respect. I've never been a fan of the coattail rider (See: Sandra Diaz-Twine on Survivor - TWICE!!) who wins, although many find that to be a valid strategy. To me, it just isn't and that's not likely to change, whether we're talking BB or Survivor.

In my book, GM has played a FLOATER game, too. Yes, she won 2 HoHs & got Amanda out, but what else? Not much but float from power to power & do what they wanted to ensure her safety. Again, some consider this to be a valid strategy, but I disagree.

~~~~~ Side note: What I RESPECT about AR is that NO ONE rides coattails to the end! You either keep up or you're out. It's as simple as that and while it's not my favorite of the reality shows, I certainly love its format. ~~~~~~

That said, Spencer (despite the misogynistic & rotten things he's said in many failed attempts to be funny) has escaped eviction too many times to be discounted if he gets to F2. Since I'm talking game & not personal, Spencer's my "choice" because he simply never got evicted. I griped earlier in the season that they better get him out because, as a permanent pawn, he could end up beating them all. He was seen as non-threatening (although "shady as F") and look where he ended up.

Thank you so much, Carolyn, for all that you do for us!!! I've hit the tip jar once already & most likely will hit it again sometime during Survivor!

Speaking of Survivor....***HAPPY DANCING*** that you're going to Blog it, Caro, and that I'll get to keep interacting with you & all my Dish Buddies!!! YAY!!!! :D

See ya'll for the Finale. Probably won't make it on time for Survivor viewing show b/c I've got a meeting at 7, but I'll sure be here for BB....can't WAIT to see Dr. Will vs the Jury! Hahahaha

September 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger fed up said...

I just was wondering if anyone else is watching tonight to see if Nick will show up with a restraining order? If at all.

September 18, 2013 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I turned on the live feeds last night as I couldn't sleep and heard Andy say he'd had 8 beers and would be hung over in the morning. WHY would you do that the night before a $500,000 competition?

September 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We MADE it. Or we should. 6 hours and this one will be in the history book, the anus of time, past. YaY!

I can't think of anything new to say that hasn't already been said today, thanking you for all you have done in a very difficult year so I'll just add... (That's) What She Said.

I do have something to say. No one gets off that easy. It's about Will Kirby and his appearance on the show tonight. I'll be watching him so closely to see if I feel his presence might be an attempt at jury tampering.

We may never know though. Do we know if this will be live or taped? It might be a bit of both. I don't need to say again how much I distrust AGP and all the other connected executives with whatever portion of the pie belongs to them.

Honestly I can't see any reason to bring him back if not to tell the jury how they should vote. What does he know about the being on a BB jury? He's only been on one and there was no question his vote was set before he arrived. Will anyone argue he might have cast a vote for anyone other than Mike Marlin? Mike has been arguably the worst choice ever for a winner of any BB season.

I'd like to see a legitimate poll about the Will Kirby appearance on Finale Night of all times. How many will watch just to see Will Kirby vs. the naming of the season winner? I think Marketing is trying to hedge their bets to end with the ratings.

Don't confuse the above with me in any way wanting to see that man. Twice was two times too many.

So many more things but it will now all be over in 5.5 hours. I need to prep dinner so as much time as I might decide to invest in TV viewing tonight.

Tonight is also the Season Finale of AGT and I have to watch that also. Did anyone catch the final performances last night. It's a crazy tough FB but in the end my votes had to go to Forte. I loved them all but Forte made me cry like a baby with their last one. Opera can do that for some unknown reason, at least for me. I think I cry for what could have been but I didn't want it badly enough.

:o)
GaYToR

September 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

Thanks for the BB Australia link, I have been watching it all day at work!! Such a difference, take note CBS.
Thanks for the great summer Carolyn :)

September 18, 2013 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Judes said...

Big Brother Au...love..love..love

September 18, 2013 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Judes said...

Big Brother Australia..love..love..love

September 18, 2013 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have last nights AGT dvr'ed, so just like being behind on DOOL, I'm behind on that too, although not as much. I do like Forte, they have been awesome in every week. But I am also a big fan of Collins Key (maybe just cuz he is adorable as all get out? I don't know lol), and I really like the awkward comedian guy too (can't think of his name right now). But I won't be sad if Forte wins, it will definitely be deserved.

September 18, 2013 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

Here I am, bringing up the rear! I got on late today and found the feeds gone! Didn't I remember backyard interviews and other cool stuff other years? I realize that this has been the most lackluster season in the history of BB, but is this it? I have throughly enjoyed this site as always and don't know what other people do without you Carolyn, so I didn't want to end the season without my personal thank you for being with us year after year. You're personal comments are priceless and you don't miss a beat with your reports. Thank you!!!

September 18, 2013 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Some thoughts on round 3!

On AD last night as each hsg was called into DR for what they said was more like chatting, we get a little more alone time.

Andy said if he wins he would not take Spencer(yeh I know blah blah) and the reasons he gave were..
1) 8 Noms for eviction
2) the jury will say and you still took him to F2...F***You! Andy ! and give it to spencer.
3) Bitter jury
4) Land slide votes for Spencer's

If Andy took GM to F2?
1) She has 2 HOH
2) During 2nd HOH, evicted power player Amanda
3) some say she floated thru part of the game.
4) some bitter jury
5) Will not articulate as well as Andy can to answer Jury questions.
6)She also has broken promises
aka(pinky swears)

Perhaps Andy can deflect as much on to GM there for giving him a slight better odds at the win.

IF GM wins R/3
I think it would be better for her to take Spencer.

He is a floater to most in Jury
She would be evicting Andy.
scoring votes with those who would be bitter towards him. Perhaps inclined to thank her w/ a vote to win.
Not to mention those like Helen and McCrae who love the game and would want the winner to have in some way played.

Basically its who has the least dirty closet...muah!

Pop some bubbly! this should be fun!

September 18, 2013 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn! This was my first year on BBdish and I've never commented before... I love what you do and I'll definitely be leaving a tip to say thanks! But I had to comment to say that I'll be glad to see the back of these HGs and I am absolutely LOVING BBAU! The Australian version is so different, I love how they make them wake up in the morning (no sleeping till 2PM!) and how creative and fun the HGs are during the day. A huge difference from the sleeping and bashing that happens in the American version. The competitions are great, the rules are strict, the characters are so interesting! I love the realness of the DR and I love hearing Big Brother talk to the HGs. All in all it's a completely different show but I love it! I'm also thrilled to hear that there will be blogs for Survivor (I'm planning to watch for the first time) and viewing parties for Amazing Race (my absolute favorite show!) so I will be around more in the future. Thanks again and if you haven't seen BBAU yet, definitely check it out!

September 18, 2013 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

Here I am, bringing up the rear! I got on late today and found the feeds gone! Didn't I remember backyard interviews and other cool stuff other years? I realize that this has been the most lackluster season in the history of BB, but is this it? I have throughly enjoyed this site as always and don't know what other people do without you Carolyn, so I didn't want to end the season without my personal thank you for being with us year after year. You're personal comments are priceless and you don't miss a beat with your reports. Thank you!!!

September 18, 2013 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiii! :)

OK.. I really did mean it when I said earlier that I would do this properly.. Please don't feel slighted. I've only just finished writing up the BB Finale post, and I've got to get to work on the Survivor one..

See you very soon!!

September 18, 2013 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Thank you Carolyn. You are loved.

September 18, 2013 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Thank you Carolyn. You are loved.

September 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

Thank you so much :) Once again, its the comments like that that keep me going!

Love and hugs to you as well. I'm here tonight yay!!

September 18, 2013 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

I was wondering that same thing!

September 18, 2013 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below