;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, March 7, 2014

Big Brother Canada: Friday Afternoon Update

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  To quickly recap the morning, Andrew is the week 2 HoH.  He received his HoH Room this morning, and his stated target for the week looks like Heather. (The Target shifts to Paul in the afternoon) He has also stated that Paul will definitely be one of his nominees, and he's planning not to tell Paul he's a pawn, because he's angry about last week.  Still, nominations have yet to take place.

Loyalties in the house appear to be divided by gender lines, but there is an alliance of the 1st Five who entered the house, who may throw that for a loop. 

Here's the link for the Friday Morning Update, if you'd like more detail.

1:50pm
Bathroom
Cam 3
Neda, Ika and Rachelle are scheming in the Half Room, wondering who's going up and talking smack about Heather, who is thus far the stated target for the week. 

Rachelle: I think Kenny's the one behind the scenes and Andrew's the one with the voice.
Ika: Makes me want to go home.
Rachelle: No!
Ika: Not home, but at least when you're outside the house, you have people you can trust.
Rachelle: Hello!  Listen, it's our alliance, and we're using them to further our alliance.  Just like last year, they had a girl each, we have a guy each.
Ika: He's trying to give me a little to see what comes back..
Rachelle: We're fine. You're fine.
Neda: I think the guys just don't like Heather.
Ika/Rachelle: They don't.
Rachelle: Let her dig her own hole. (paraphrasing)



Neda: Supposedly she said to Kenny I think, "She's always trying to one up me.  I wore a plaid shirt one day, and the next day she wore a plaid shirt.
Ika: hahaha
Rachelle: Are you serious?Are you sure though, that Kenny's not trying to turn us against each other?
Ika: (to Rachelle)  I think she's jealous of you, maybe because the boys give you attention too... Maybe, I don't know if that's the reason why.

Neda: It's like, I wanna like her, but..  She's one of those people that I can't quite like.
Rachelle: None of my friends are fake.  Like I can't deal with fake people.  It drives me crazy.
Ika: My friends are real.
Neda: Don't bring that up though.
Rachelle: Oh, I wont.
Neda: If anything's every bothering me about you guys, I'm gonna come up and tell you.
All: Agree.

Rachelle: Ok.. we should go.  We should not be in here this long.
Neda: I feel like this is one of those rooms we can be in, because it's so new..
Ika: I agree.
Rachelle: Ok.. Let's go.

2:10pm
 In the kitchen, lunch prep is underway.  Adel is making fries and sharing.. Paul is making slop.

2:20pm
Hammock
Cam 3
Paul, Kenny, Arlie, Jon, Kyle
Paul: Are we all good?
Kenny: Yup
Paul: You can literally look in that camera and tell my son I'm ok this week?
Kenny: Yup.  We're thinking 2 girls, because we know they're gunning for us.
Paul: And we have got to make sure we have the muscle to make it through the competitions.. 

Kenny: Ika is f'ing sinister.
Paul: We cannot crack.  Down to the final 7 where each man does what he has to do. We'd be f'in stupid to break this alliance.  And if any of you guys turn, you've got all these guys coming after  you.  That'd be stupid.
Kenny: Honestly, they (the girls) don't have any allegiance.  They've come to me talking about each other. 
Paul: They're trying to put a spin on Andrew and I not liking each other, and I'm totally playing into that..


Kyle: I told her, me and Adel hate each other, but I promised him final 2 to keep him in line.. I'm feeding her bs to see where it circulates.  It's clear she's f'in around.  I swear, if I win HoH, I'm gonna call em right out.  I'm not even gonna wait. You girls better sweat now.
Arlie: At least we know they're dumb.
Kenny: They're not playing very smart at all.

Kyle: Who is the game plan of putting up though?
Kenny: That's what I'm trying to figure out..


CUT TO:
2:37pm - 2:50p

Kyle and Sabrina
Jacuzzi Area

Kyle: You have to be dead honest with me. I took the hint of whose after me now.. Considering that Heather was only putting in my basket.
Sabrina: Am I in danger at all?
Kyle: Not at all.  I swear on my life.  I'm defending you.  I even told Adel, Sabrina's cool as f*ck.  We've got people we can use as floaters.  Paul's my floater connection. We did a bunch of tricks to see what would come back.  You promise you're not gonna tell the girls.
Sabrina: It's not gonna go back to them.

Kyle:  Ika's definitely a target, big time, and Heather.
Sabrina: There's a girl alliance, and it's Heather, Ika and Rochelle.  And I made sure with Sarah, the person I can trust, that you're not on her radar.
Kyle: Later down the road..
Sabrina: I can't trust Ika.
Kyle: I think she's going next.  My only worry about Andrew is he really has a vendetta against PJ (Paul). 
Sabrina: You have to do your job with the guys, and I'll do mine with the girls.  You told me your insider, I old you mine.. I told the girls, "Kyle would never come after us, I think he has bigger fish to fry."  Bigger fish meaning the boys.
Kyle: I officially don't trust her, but I'm officially gonna go after Heather and Rochelle now..
**I don't know if this relationship is a fake side alliance or the real deal. Time will tell.

Kyle: The plan with the boys is..  I'm really givin you dish right now..  we all flirt around with the girls, and we always come back to the same 4..
**Dish?  Really?  I might just like you..
Sabrina: Andrew, you, Kenny and Jon?
Kyle: That's what it is for now. 
Sabrina: Since you're honest with me, I'm gonna be honest with you.  It's me and Sarah.. If your name ever comes up, I'm like, Nooo he's nothing to worry about.  I'm like, spider monkey's more dangerous, cuz he has a crazy brain.

2:55pm
Cam 4
HoH
Kyle and Andrew

Kyle: So what's on your mind these days?
Andrew: I haven't really made up my mind.  Just gotta play it as it goes..
..and BB cuts the feeds. Grrrr.

Sarah comes in and out...

Kyle: You've got me til the end.
Andrew: That's the thing.
Kyle: I like Adel, but he's a bit of a wild card. 
Andrew: Sabrina's a nice girl.  I don't like the way Adel treats her.
Kyle: That's the thing man.  Don't yell at her. I really like her.  She's my inside to the girls.

Heather enters HoH..  and leaves.

Kyle: Sabrina's 100% trustworthy.
Andrew: She seems like that to me.  I'm not really close to any of the girls, but Sabrina would be the closest.
Kyle: As it stands right now, I would definitely put up Heather and Rachelle or Ika.  But at the same time, I was also thinking maybe put up PJ, because he doesn't like you.
Andrew: Whoever I put up, I'm gonna win the PoV and keep it the same.

Kyle: (re Rachelle) I'm just like, if you're willing to come on tv, and practically cheat on your boyfriend with the guys, how trustworthy can you be?

Andrew: I'm thinking maybe get rid of Paul.. Put up a girl.  Make the girl think that she's a pawn.. But that stays between you and I.
**huh?  So who's the pawn? 
Kyle: 100%.  I want it to come to you, me, Kenny and Jon. I think you guys are my group.

3:48pm
Cam 1
Jon, Neda, Rachelle

Flipping around the feeds a bit, we land on Camera 1 to learn that Jon is our resident weiner grabber stinky boy.

The girls are disgusted that he hasn't showered since yesterday.  Not after the HoH, not after working out.  Jon tells the girls that Andrew is leaning towards putting up Kyle, because he's not trustworthy.  Jon leaves and returns to tell them Heather is crying.  Adel comes in, wanting to wrestle with Jon.  Rachelle wonders what drugs he's on.

CUT TO:
3:57pm - 4:17
Cam 3
Andrew, Arlie and Kenny

Arlie: Paul's gonna look like such an idiot.  He's gonna go home this week, and feel like such an idiot.  He's such a stupid player.
Andrew: The best part is that he thinks he's the best player.  I'm a trustworthy guy.  It was a great idea on Sabrina's part to do 1st five.  My idea going in was bromance..
Arlie: I keep forgetting about how pretty we are sitting. As long as we just start trimming all the fat.
Andrew: So we get rid of Paul this week, Heather next week.. Kyle next week.. And then we're all in the jury.
Kenny: The only thing I'm worried about is if Kyle wins next week, and then takes a swing at us. 

They convince each other that that's not a possibility, because in the event Kyle wins, they'll threaten him with vengeance of all the guys if they go up.


Andrew: I think this is gonna be the best move for us.
Arlie: I love it.  The way I am on the outside, I've got my boys.
Andrew: I'm the same way. I'm a boys boy.  I've got my guys back.  I'm not gonna be pushed around by a guy like that. (Paul) Just let him talk.. Oh sure, we're best buddies. I'll be back.  Hold the fort down.

Andrew and Kenny go outside for a smoke. Passing through the house, they invite Sabrina.

4:25p
HoH
Andrew and Kenny are talking targets,  Final 2, and chatting about how they'll spend the Big Brother winnings..
Rachelle enters, and they reassure her of her safety this week.  The crowd grows to include Paul, who's listening to music.

4:50pm
It's jacuzzi time with Adel and Kyle.  They are talking game, but they're not miked, and the overhead microphone in the room is insufficient. Pretty pic though..

The feed flips to Rachelle, Sabrina and Sarah in the pool area... talking smack about Heather and how she talks about everyone to everyone...

Rachelle: Do you think the guys will put her up though?  That would be so good. 

Talking about Heather continues, but not in a mean spirited way..  They're just don't connect with her.

Rachelle: Do you think? Ohmygod.. Ika's gonna be so pissed if she goes up again. It's gonna be awful.
Sarah: But if she goes against Paul...  Still 2 weeks in a row on the block? Ika's gonna be on a f'in rampage against the guys.

Talk returns to Heather.. then the 3 head back inside. Then up to HoH to join several other HGs..

Timecheck: 5:04pm  Happy Times in the HoH :0)



OK.. I'm off to celebrate my mother's 75th Birthday, so you're on your own for a bit. Enjoy the feeds and I'll see you back here in a new top post later this evening, if nominations happen.

~*~
I'll be adding to this update as the afternoon progresses.  Please refresh the blog periodically for more. If you'd like to watch the free live feeds for BBCanada, and you're not in Canada, you have a couple of options.  I recommend setting up HMA.  It's $11/mo (less if you buy a plan) and has great customer support for the less than tech friendly. :)






Permalink







7 Comments:

Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Oh man. How nice is it to have BB be in our time zone?!

March 7, 2014 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm still trying to learn who everyone is. And trying to figure out the live feeds.

BBCanada is all so new to me.

Thanks for doing this, Carolyn!

March 7, 2014 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Monika! :0) Sooooo Nice! Man-o-man!

Hi Blueee! :0) Me too! I wrote a whole conversation calling Sabrina Samantha.. Thank YOU for being here!

March 7, 2014 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

Thanks, Carolyn!

I've been able to watch on nutters so far. It is hard to keep track of everyone and decide who I like. So far I like Sabrina and maybe Jon, also Sarah...dislike Kyle. Not liking Andrew that much either.


March 7, 2014 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Didds said...

It's too early for me to think much about anything but I am so glad you are blogging season 2! BB isn't the same without bbdish.

March 7, 2014 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Didds! :) Thank you!!

March 7, 2014 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Still trying to figure out who's who, not sure I like the twist with the secret HG's in the secret room, I can almost predict whom Canada will vote into the house....

March 8, 2014 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below