;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, March 7, 2014

Big Brother Canada: Friday Morning Update

Good morning, BB Lovers!☺ Happy Friday!

Last night, Anick was evicted by an 11-0 vote, and Andrew won the 2nd HoH of the Big Brother Canada season.  This brings his comp wins to two, having also won the week one PoV Comp to get himself off the block. FYI, Andrew has yet to receive his HoH Room.  Also, I believe a handful of HGs became Have Nots last night.  I'll confirm and identify as it reveals itself..

As of 9:46am, most of the HGs are awake and chatting it up in the kitchen area over breakfast.  The remaining snoozers just got notice from BB...

BB: Please wake up, or else be prepared to face the consequences.

And they comply.  What a concept!



9:51am
Bedroom
Adel and Paul
Feed 1

Adel: Paul, will you pass me that?
Paul: (does)
Adel: Shukran.  Shukran ya habibi.. (thanks..  thanks, buddy/dear friend).  We've only got a few hours til he puts a couple people on the block..
Paul: As long as he sticks with it.
Adel: He's not putting you or me. We've really got a legit crew.
Paul: I'm starting to see Sabrina's true colors.   She's pissing people off already.



9:59
Kitchen
Cam 3

Sarah: Today I plan to just snuggle.
Heather: Snuggles?
Sarah: All day.

Couch

Ika and Sarah are in talks about the importance of their eyebrow pencils, calling them the 1 thing they couldn't live without.
**clearly, they haven't learned the benefits of coffee, which would be my "1 thing."

10:05am
Cam 1
Happy morning chatter continues around the dining table over breakfast..

10:10am Heather returns to inform the HGs around the breakfast table..

Heather: So I went to flush the toilet, and it exploded.. So somebody took a huge poop in it, and it came back up. It's disgusting. 

All the guys start teasing that it was her that clogged it.. Poop talk continues as they move from the dining table to the big green couch..  Who has already pooped today? Process of elimination to find the clogging culprit. Complaints of the smell emanating from the bathroom from alllll.

Heather: I did not!  I did not do that. I was going pee.  You can ask Rachelle.

Kyle: Aw.. I gotta shit so bad.
Sarah: (?) Now we all do, since we can't.
Arlie: If you basically shat a small child, you would admit to it?
Heather: I would!

Samantha joins them, and takes a spot under Kenny's head.

10:25am Talk around the couch turns to the Have Not Room and Rules. They think the Have Not room may have it's own shower.. The woes of slop.. Paul thinks slop is just oatmeal.  The others correct him. Talk turns to BB-US Jeff and Jordan.

Paul: Jordan used to make up these words..
Rachelle (?): She's like a cute, white Adel.

10:34am Talk around the couch turns to twists.. and back to poop, which they can't do, due to the toilet being clogged... and comp ferocity.. and back to poop.. 

10:40a
Cam 1
Couch
BB: Andrew, please go to the Diary Room.
Arlie: YEAH! He's gonna get the Key!
**to his HoH Room.  They haven't had the HoH reveal yet.

10:50am Feeds are down.  Perhaps the HoH reveal?
Even so, look how polite they are about it...

Flipping over to check on Feed 5, where the 3 hopefuls are in their secret room.. it's down too.

11:30am - Feeds still down.

11:35am Feeds are back.  The HGs are getting themselves together for a lockdown outside, presumably so BB can get someone in to fix the toilet.

Andrew: Thanks for coming and checking out my room with me guys.

Andrew and Kenny have a private conversation out back. 

Andrew: Pauls' goin up for sure.
Kenny: I think you should go Paul and.. (whisper)  I think we should backdoor Heather..
Andrew: Right now, Paul pissed me off. He can ask me questions, but I'm not gonna do the same strategy he did. He tried to make it look like he was on my side, and he wasn't.  Get upset about it if you want.  I don't know if I wanna put Ika up as a pawn.  I wanna get rid of ___ .
**I think he said Heather
Kenny: Really?  Both of those girls wanna get rid of me and you, and Rachelle's like, no, I don't wanna do that. 

Talk turns to Kyle..

Andrew: It's not time to get rid of him yet. If I give him the indication he's safe this time, he probably won't put me or you up next time, if he wins. I can win the PoV and keep my noms the same.
Kenny: F man, we're in a good spot. I hope they pick me to play in the PoV too.

Ultimately, they agree they want to get rid of a girl, but Andrew does not plan to tell Paul he's a pawn.

11:44am
BB: Houseguests, this is your final warning. The House is now off limits.

It appears they have 2 outside areas.  This one is exposed to the elements, which are lovely, warm and sunny today.  There is a jacuzzi in this area.

And it appears this one is a pretend, temperature controlled outside...

Chatter around the Hammock is about the jury house, unlimited alcohol, etc. Then they move on to an Apple Cleanse, and the... systemic results. 

11:59am Happy chatter continues in both areas, which are now large groups, so there's no scheming... And this concludes the Friday Morning Update.  ☺  Please check back in a bit. Afternoon Updates will commence in a new top post.


~*~
Please refresh periodically for more. If you'd like to watch the free live feeds for BBCanada, and you're not in Canada, you have a couple of options.  I recommend setting up HMA.  It's $11/mo (less if you buy a plan) and has great customer support for the less than tech friendly. :)






Permalink







6 Comments:

Blogger kimba804 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Everybody! Carolyn and Coffeeee - now That's a great start for a Friday!

March 7, 2014 at 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi everyone,

Just came by to say hello...not watching BBC
because my computer crashed and I just haven't replaced it yet...but had to say HELLO BB FANS..

xoxo
Love to everyone,
Pam

March 7, 2014 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good afternoon Carolyn,

Love watching the BBC live feeds. I just wish we could see what was going on in the other rooms. Still pictures just doesn't do it for me. I'm afraid I'll miss something good going on!!!!

March 7, 2014 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Kimbaaa! :0)

Hi Pammmm!! :0)

March 7, 2014 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Cindi! :)

March 7, 2014 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Didds said...

"warm" is a bit of a stretch, but given the kind of frigid weather we've been having in southern ontario it feels like you could sunbathe.

March 7, 2014 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below