;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Live Show Thursday to you!

The Houseguests had some unexpected visitors in the mirrors last night, and BB got more blood curdling screams out of the BB16 HGs than the last time they did this, with aliens, during season 10 --



The spooking started at 11:15pm... For heads ups on great flashbacks and more details about the earlier part of the evening, please see the end of the comment section from the Viewing Party.  Now let's begin this Overnight Report, and see what happens after Midnight!

=Please Click Here to Continue Reading=


I'd love to show you all the pics of the HGs reactions, but flashback isn't working for me tonight.  I'm hoping that'll resolve itself, and as soon as it does, I'll add the pics right here.

Now, at 12:09am, the HGs are gathered in the living room..
Speculating about what BB will use it for..  A luxury comp for a movie, the HoH comp tonight..
Frankie: A luxury comp for a movie.. the new zombie movie..
Caleb: All of us all sit here and watch it on that big screen..
Frankie: That'd be awesome.
Nicole: I think it's related to the next HoH.
Frankie: I agree.

Zach: omg, I'm scared as f*ck.
Nicole: Zach, I loved seeing you scared. Your face went white!
Zach: When?
Nicole: Don't deny it.  It's on camera.

12:10pm
Camera 3
Frankie goes into the kitchen and says to Zach..
Frankie: This is the kind of comp Donny would never win.. and she would.
Zach: Oh yeah.. I know exactly what you're talkin' about. 

Frankie moves into the bathroom to wash his hands and catches Derrick on his way out of the WC. 

Frankie: This is the kind of comp Donny would never win, and she would.
Derrick: She would? Nicole?  Oh yeah yeah yeah..She's excited about it now..
Frankie: Right, exactly.
Derrick: She's like, "Yay! This is Amazing!" Yeah, it's great, Rose.  Nah, that's cool.  We made the right call.

Derrick leaves, Frankie looks into the mirror, and..  Ahhhh!!!!

**Fishies

12:12am
Cam 1
Living Room

Derrick: What were the times?
Caleb: 3:07 and 8:48?
Derrick: Patient Zero..
Christine: This is creepy!
Derrick: So this'll be like an elaborate story.
Caleb: Dude, if they do another HoH like that, that's gonna be gay. 
Derrick: From Jenn City to Chilltown. To 8:48am..
Caleb: The last time they done that, it had nothin' to do with a comp.
Zach: Yeah right?
Caleb: We were memorizin' all this stuff, and it had nothin; to do with it.
Derrick: You're probably right, but we still have to, just in case.
Christine: You never know.
Caleb: Hang on a wall, with zombies comin' after us.

Derrick: I hope this is just the beginning..
Zach: Clearly it's just the beginning.
Derrick: You think so?  Alright, who thinks this is just the beginning, and it's gonna be crazy tonight?
Many raise their hands..

Derrick: I love it. That's awesome.  I hope you guys are all right. I hope we're in for a ride..
Zach: We are.
Derrick: Like, we're gonna be shittin' ourselves..
Caleb: They know everybody slept til 5 this afternoon.
Zach: (proudly) I slept til 7!

Derrick: Alright, so nobody's goin' to bed right now..  We're all waitin', right?
Caleb: Yeah.. then you have a few that are starving and tired.
Derrick: (to BB)  Come on.. Give us something good.  I wanna see some video or something.

Derrick runs through the clues..

Derrick: 3:07am to 8:48am, Jenn City to Chill Town, but what was Melrose and Figueroa?  Is that close to this area?  Are they trying to like hone in on us?
Christine: I think so..
**y'all are in the Valley, Figueroa's down by 'SC (Fight On!) and Melrose is Melrose.. The only studio lot there is Paramount.. and if you count it, Raleigh. 

12:14a
Zach: "From Jenn City to Chill Town"?
Caleb: "They are now climbin' the fences of the Big Brother back yard."
Frankie: What was the other..
Zach: They're gonna be like strapped with Uzis and we have to laser tag shoot em?
Derrick: Sick.
Zach: Person with the most points is HoH.
Frankie: What was it with Figueroa?
Derrick: Melrose and Figueroa. Where is that?
Frankie: It's in Hollywood.  I know exactly where it is.. It's in Hollywood.
**Melrose is.. but Fig doesn't intersect with it.

Nicole: Maybe someone will be dressed up as a zombie tomorrow for the HoH Comp.
Derrick: I hope so.
Caleb: Maybe it's Boogie..
Derrick: Yahhh.. maybe it's Boogie.  May Jenn City will straight slap Christine in the face.

Zach: How many minutes was it between the 2?
Derrick: Probably 5..
Zach: Victoria, you ok?
Victoria: Yeah..
Zach: If you need someone to hold on to, your prince is here.

Victoria: in Miami there was a guy.. he ate someone's face!
Zach: (makes buzzer noise) Houseguests, there are zombies in the backyard.  Your mission is to go out there and kill them.  Caleb'll be all over that one.

Talk turns to Teletubbies being demonic.. Hello Kitty too.
**I can't even.

12:21am
Zach: Where's our next Big Brother State of Emergency?  I honestly think this is real.  Chill Town and Jenn City are real places.
Frankie: Yea, those are real places right outside of L.A.
Victoria: yeah.
Christine: hehe
Derrick: (heavy sigh) Why you have to feed into him?

Zach: Houseguests, go into the Storage Room, grab your laser gun,  and go outside and kill the zombies. That  would be Siiickk!
Derrick: That would be ridiculous.
Frankie: I wonder who wold be good shooting at things..
ALL: hahaha
Derrick: We'll go out there, we'll be like, "Where did Caleb go?"  He'll be in the mud, like back in the zone..
Cody: literally, We'd be like, Where's Caleb?  Caleb's standing up next to one of the people on top.
**camera people, props, and special fx, would/could be present during a comp..
Derrick: hehe yeah.. The production people.. He's behind them.. like
Frankie: There's a news story tomorrow, "Big Brother contestant murders 7 actors in Zombie game."
Derrick: Rippin out f'in adam's apples and shit.. hehehe
Caleb: Oh, it'd be nasty.. Bag over the head.. Ffft!
Derrick: I'm just an intern! I'm just an intern! I started yesterday!

12:38am
The HGs get more clues:  Confusion, Rotting Flesh, Appetite for Human Brains, Heart Rate 97.


1:03am
Donny wakes up.  Zach wants the rest of the HGs to leave him in the dark about all the clues he's missed.  For a while, they comply, and they're silent in the living room..

1:27am
Donny does not look pleased with Big Brother's late night shenanigans.

Derrick: How many have there been now?
Victoria: 6
Derrick: I think there's more.  I think 8.

Cody: Gahd, Nicole. I can't believe you wanted Hayden in a showmance more than me.
Nicole: I didn't want a showmance with anybody. Didn't you too?  I heard you say you would never kiss..
Christine: Yeah, you did say that.
Cody: Yeah, I would've never done it.  I just like messing with you.
Christine: hehe
Cody: But me n you, I think we would have something nice..
Nicole: I mean, there was potential.
Christine: Absolutely.
Cody: What do you mean, there was? What? Does our connection die with the show?
Nicole: hehe
Cody: I'm just.. It couldn't have been that strong a connection..
Cody takes her hand..

Nicole: Codyyy..
Cody: Alright, Nicole, so what was the 3rd thing?  I know you know it.
Nicole: I don't know it.

Cody: I know you know what it was.
Nicole: I don't know it!
Cody: Now you're gonna lie to me?  Geez..
Nicole: I honestly don't..
Cody: How are we ever gonna work?  Gonna lie to me.
**his head must smell amazing to her.. this is the 3rd time she's gone back for more in a minute. Breathe him in, Nicole..

Nicole: I don't know it.
Cody: You're a liar. terrible liar too..
Cody: I know every time you lie.
Nicole: Do you?
Cody: Yeah.
Nicole: Do you think I'm lying right now?
Cody: mm hmm
Nicole: That explains a lot.

Cody: I feel the pulse in your hand when I'm holding it.
**omg.. Cody, you really need to stop reminding me of Gabe. Now. He's 20 years older than you, your blonde twin and.. ugh..
Nicole: I'm honestly not lying.  I don't care to know anything, cuz..

Cody takes her hands to check her pulse.. Then with her pulse found, he asks..

Cody: Do you love me?
Nicole: hehe
Cody: Answer the question..
Nicole: What do you mean?
Cody: Ahh! Your pulse is pickin' up!
Nicole: hehe.. what do you mean?
Cody: Oh hohoho!!!
Cody: (to Zach on the other couch)  Did you see that??

Cody lays back down on Nicole's lap..

Zach: What's it like, Cody?
Nicole: To be a ladies man?
Cody: I'm not a ladies man.  You get with a lot of girls..

Cody: I'm just comfortable..
Zach: How come I can't do that?
Cody: I'm a friend.
Nicole: Because you're So.. Not.. Cuddly and Nice.. and..

Zach: I'm so not what?
Nicole: You're not cuddly.  You're not cuddly.
Zach: Oh
Nicole: You know..  Cody's kinda like a circle.. You're like a rigid shape type..


Cody: (looks completely lost in her analogy)
Zach: Are you serious?  Do you mean my penis is sharp?
Nicole/Cody: hahahaha
Zach: Are you saying I have a sharp penis?
Nicole: Noooo! That's not at all..
Zach: I'll show you right now! It's not that sharp.
Nicole/Cody: (scream playfully) Aaah!

Time/CamCheck -- 1:44a  -Cam 3

Zach: It's really not sharp.
Nicole: I don't even know what the freak that means.
Cody: (to Zach, Nicole)  Should I f*ck with them?
Nicole: What're you gonna say, there's something on the screen?
Cody: Here we gooo!!!!
Zach: Alright, Here we go guys!

Cody: Kidding..
Nicole: You're evil!

CUT TO:
2:23am
Camera 1
Nicole and Cody
2:24am
Christine walks in looking for Cody.. and finds him with Nicole..

Christine: Why aren't you just sleeping in one bed?  You have an awkward middle part.
Cody: I'll give you an awkward middle part.  What're you doing?
Christine: I'm gonna go to the bathroom, and then bed.  Are you gonna sleep with us Nicole?
Nicole: Yeah, I am.
Christine: Yayy!  It's gonna be a slumber party.
Nicole: Those guys are gonna scare us again, so be careful.

Christine leaves to use the bathroom.

2:25am
Nicole: I'm so pissssed... Big Brother, please find a way for me to stay in this houuuuse. Ughhh.. I'm gonna miss you guys.  I don't even know what I'm gonna say tomorrow, Cody. I sound like a dingus.
**Well, you're going to be very happy about what Julie says to you during your exit interview.
Cody: You don't sound like a dingus.
Nicole: I don't like talking in front of people. So nervous!  I gotta make sure my bag's not heavy, I'm wearing heels.. Sucks..

Meanwhile, up in HoH..

2:30am
Camera 3 and 4
HoH Room
Zach, Caleb, Frankie

Caleb: As long as there's still 2 HoHs, as long as both of em don't win it, we're golden.
**both of them, meaning Donny and Victoria
Zach: Like, it's foolproof.
Caleb: Because if Donny goes,  Caleb and Frankie, well, whoever the other HoH is gonna go, Victoria and Zach.  Zach's gonna throw it, they'll be on the block together, they'll both go for the PoV, if you win it, they'll just put someone else up, and Victoria's goin' home.
Zach: mm hmm..  foolproof.. as long as we have 2 HoHs..
Caleb: We don't want Donny to be able to compete in the next one..
Zach: As long as we have 2 HoHs up here, that literally finishes it. 
Caleb: That's what I'm sayin'.. If we have 2 HoHs, and Donny's one of em, if he remains the HoH, he can't compete in the next one.

Zach: But if he's dethroned, he could still go home. Bu then if Victoria wins the Veto, we're f*cked.
Frankie: Yes.  Correct. However..
Zach: Yeah.. the likelihood of that happening..  Alright.. I'm gonna try to pass out.  Hasta manana, chicos.
Frankie: Hasta manana. Mwah!

 Zach leaves.

Caleb: Let's go over all that stuff..
Frankie: Ok.. So the Quarantine began..

Caleb:  Melrose/Fairfax to Sunset/Figueroa..
Frankie: Good boy.  Um..  Then Patient Zero started at..
Caleb: 3:07
Frankie: am.. and 8:48 from Jenn City to Chilltown.
Caleb: Next, starting at NY.
Frankie: The virus.. in the east coast, starting at Rochester, New York..
Caleb: Somethin' New Jersey..
Frankie: Dallas to Chicago to Ubly.. Maybe Atlanta was the last one.  That's where Jocasta's from.
Caleb: After that..
Frankie: List of symptoms..
Caleb: Heart rate was 97.. Fever went from 105-113..
Frankie: Confusion.. Appetite for Brains.. which means all previously evicted HGs are safe..  List.
HoH key, and...
Frankie: Hair Dye
Caleb: Pink Hair dye.
Frankie: And extra activity bracelets.
Caleb: In the pat 12 hours 546 cases.. 40% of live feeders..
Frankie: 546 cases admitted to the St Gheesling Hospital.  St Gheesling is Dan.. who was a previous winner.  He won season 10.  So that's important.
**and it's a lovely counter-Judas reference. ☺

 Jedi training continues..



CUT TO:
2:40am
Camera 3
Caleb and Frankie
HoH Bed

Caleb: We can do it.
Frankie: We got this.

Downstairs.. The NiCody snuggles continue..


And this concludes the Overnight Report..







Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay , I got to read some of TOR before work today :) Thank you so much Carolyn.Have a great day!

August 14, 2014 at 3:34 AM  
Blogger Ryder said...

Part 1

I am not a fan of Frankie. I don't hate him, but I don't like him either. At the very beginning of the season I said "he's gonna be a star"! Then I got to know him and I was very disappointed.

He did say from the get go that he was there to become an international celebrity. That's one of the few true things he has said. He has orchestrated his every move in this game to be the center of attention and to have maximum exposure. Some hgs & fans were surprised to see him speak into the mic to production and check if the cameras were in place for his big reveal about who he is related to. Guess what? He has done that a bunch of times. He frequently asks production which camera to use. He is also very aware of placing himself in the camera frame when someone else is the object of the shot. He will stand behind the person and slightly to the side so any shot of the person (except extreme close ups) will show him and he will make appropriate facial expressions to go along with the shot. He desperately wants to be mega famous (not nationally but internationally) and I guess that's all OK but.....

Here is where he lost me - when his Grandfather died. He premeditatedly used this family tragedy to get more attention. He said back in the beginning that he made a conscience decision to enter the house knowing that his Grandpa would die while he is there. They only gave him days or weeks to live and Frankie knew that and choose BB over being there. When asked if he would self evict when it happens he said no. He said he had already discussed it with his Mom & sister and that when it happens they will insist he stays in the house. (He had to have a way to cover himself and make it OK not to leave the house in the eyes of the fans) It wasn't a shock for him. He had already planned it out and how to use it to his advantage. This is when my opinion of Frankie changed. After his spotlight live TV event he later said that night "I am so happy!" Who says that after a loved one dies? Perhaps only someone who is happier being in the spotlight than someone who is mourning the loss of a loved one. It made me feel sick.

August 14, 2014 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger Ryder said...

Part 2

Since his big reveal about his sister, he has been beyond obnoxious. Contrary to his indignant outrage about someone saying he said he had Victoria in his back pocket - he DID say that to Christine. He also has said that he now has made most of the people in the house to afraid to put him up or vote him out. He says it's been a treat for him to spend some time with *regular* people because he never gets to do that. He has called for his sister's army to go after Nicole and her family because she had the nerve to put him up. He's talked about how much stress he had been under while trying to act like he was a regular person. Way to many condescending remarks to list here.

Frankie has been at least partly honest about not being there for the money and his plans to donate to charity. He doesn't need the money, his estimated net worth is reportedly 1.5 million dollars and that's not including what he may inherit from his Grandfather nor is that counting his share of the 3 companies his family owns which as far as I can tell those are worth multi millions. So I think that he is being honest about being there for the fame and not the money. However, the whole charity thing is very suspect. When he first said he was there for a charity (to Derrick weeks ago) he said it costs 15k to build a school. Later he said 15K-20k. Then he told Zach up to 25k. He also told Zach that he had pledged to build 4 schools. So at the most it would be 100k of the 500k to charity. But here's the thing - it's his own charity! He set up his own charity to do what he wants to do (and I'm sure the tax write-offs don't hurt either). He told Derrick he teaches the kids to dance - I thought that was weird when he said it but then I read what Frankie wrote online:

"Broadway was an absolute blast! I lived, I leaned, I loved, I got bored… And that’s when I decided to found a charity organization in South Africa where I would go twice a year to teach an arts education empowerment curriculum there to the children in the townships suffering from poverty, violence, and AIDS. I promise it wasn’t quite as random as it sounds, but it was still pretty random. Nonetheless, it remains one of my most cherished accomplishments to date and I greatly look forward to returning to South Africa twice a year and bringing the joy of dance, music, and theatre to my children there!"

WTF??? Yeah, if I was a little African kid always hungry, always under the threat of violence and AIDs and other atrocities, I don't think Frankie paying me a visit to learn to sing and dance is going to make me any less hungry or afraid. Frankie. Please. Get your ego fix somewhere else! And buy the poor kids some food and medicine!

This is just my opinion & I could be wrong.

August 14, 2014 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger Ryder said...

Good morning Carolyn! Morning Dishie Friends!

Things you may have missed:

Caleb went to the DR before the BOB comp to ask them about his plan to throw it so they could evict Frankie. The DR told him to just sit down and don't interfere with Frankie doing it on his own. Caleb did sit the comp out but he shouted helpful hints to Frankie. (My guess is the NFL outing was to tempting for Caleb to resist) Most of the hgs, including Frankie, later said that it was much easier for one person to do that comp than for 2 people. Everyone also agreed that it was the first BOB that could be played and won by one person.

Frankie went to the DR the other day to ask what would happen with TA if they voted out Donny and the DR said they could still do the tasks and win the money as long as 2 of them are still there. He told Derrick. I did not hear him tell Donny.

Frankie and Derrick still believe that Donny wouldn't put them up or vote them out because of TA. This is not true. When Donny won HOH he told Nicole that he was to afraid to put Frankie up but he would vote him out. Donny does not trust either of them and if he is HOH again he may now have the b*lls to put one or both up.

Zach tried to keep Nicole this week. After a couple of long talks in the BH room (Tues. night/really Wed. am) he really tried to get Nicole to figure out what she needed to say and do to stay in the game but she just couldn't figure it out. He gave her hints, he said he would not say it out loud, he tried to direct her in the right direction but she was at a loss. He finally told her she was considered the biggest liar in the house and she was devastated. She said if they thought that then she wanted to leave. He encouraged her to not give up. She said it was hopeless and he said to her what I had been waiting to hear for the last 6 hours....it's never hopeless, there is always a way you just have to find it. I don't think that will happen now because she didn't know how to sell it and she blew her chance with Derrick when they spoke.

August 14, 2014 at 3:51 AM  
Blogger Ryder said...

Grendon,

To answer your question about why Derrick and Cody have Zach believing that Nicole is on the block because of Frankie and Caleb is because it is true. When they came back from the football trip the 2 of them were hell bent on getting Nicole backdoored. (Remember Nicole had the nerve to put Frankie on the block) First they got Zach on board and got him excited about what his role would be concerning convincing Christine to put her up. Zach asked what about Derrick and Cody - how do we get them on board? Frankie & Caleb said they would convince Christine first then tell D & C that Christine wants to do it and they are all agreed. So by the time Derrick and Cody knew about it all they could do was go along with it. It would have been very suspicious for Derrick to try to protect Nicole or to disagree with the 4 others. Also you have to remember that Derrick and Cody *know* that Nicole lied about Christine telling her to put D or C up as a replacement nom. Unfortunately that is one of the many things that they know Nicole lied about because there is no way that Christine would have ever said that! We all *know* that Christine did say that to Nicole. Christine is a much better liar than Nicole. Derrick and Cody (and the house) believe Nicole has lied about a lot of things.....and they are wrong about 90% of the time. Nicole, unbeknown to her, has been the lying whipping boy this season. Everyone blames her for lies all the time and most of the time she is innocent. (I know the TV edit also made it look like it was Derrick's idea but it wasn't. It was Frankie all the way)

It's not so much that Zach wants Donny out as it is that Zach wants to keep Nicole to go after Frankie and Christine.

I totally agree with you about the whole Christine and Cody thing. It has reached the point of ridiculous. When Zach had his meeting with Nicole and decided that he wanted to keep her, he said he needed to talk to Cody but he would have to pry Christine off of him first. He said he had wanted to talk to Cody all day but couldn't get him alone without Christine all over him. The night before Derrick wanted to talk to Cody but it was the same thing. Derrick said "Christine does love her some Cody"! The guys all laughed. When Christine speaks now (such as her conversation with Nicole about Nicole staying) everything is "me and Cody blah, blah. blah" over and over. Christine and Cody are now in a relationship....at least in her mind! Christine is the only HOH that I can remember that doesn't sleep in the HOH room. It's just to far away from Cody.

It's not so much that Christine wants to keep Donny, it's that she doesn't want to keep Nicole.

August 14, 2014 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning,

Great post Ryder. You laid out the reasons I don't like Frankie at all.

With all of the memorization stuff last night I guess we won't have endurance this week. I do think that we are right in thinking endurance with the evicted houseguests next week.
Will Nicole drop so Hayden can reenter the game? :-)

This is an unpleasant Thursday for me, I don't want either Donny or Nicole to go. I think either one of them leaving diminishes my interest in this group.

I wish Victoria would get her head out of head out of the clouds and start believing what she has been told about Derrick.

I bet Cody and Nicole's cuddling last night drove Christine ape.

August 14, 2014 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

Ryder, I just wanted to say thanks for your comments. You have helped me to fill in some blanks. I also think that you have a great "take" on the game so it's nice to be able to continue to read some details from a fan that truly has SEEN what has really been going on. Of course, The Overnight Report is always helpful too! :)

August 14, 2014 at 4:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@ Ryder

That is interesting about Christine, eh? It also seems she went to sleep wit him, vs. him wanting to go to her. Funny how she inserted her way into him sleeping with Nicole in the above report.

As far as your feelings towards Frankie, I do think you might have a conviction against him that is distorting focus. It's a bit of a conspiracy and only seeing/searching for the negative in the circumstances you've listed.

First, it appears you are almost implying that he is responsible for his Grandfather's death in the way you are framing it. How can someone know exactly when a relative will pass away, let alone plan it to happen strategically? It wasn't his decision that his Grandfather's time had come. Perhaps Frankie was aware that there was a likelihood he'd pass away, but I don't believe that's something you can really "bank on". Are you also alluding that he wasn't actually sorrowful or mourning his Grandfather's passing? He is human, despite attempted characterizations to the contrary. Could it not have been that he was so happy because of all of the support and comfort being provided by his housemates at such a terrible time?

Moving on to the reveal. His comment about Victoria did not seem too unusual regarding strategy. He does have the possibility to influence her, and that's something you'd want to keep subtle, hence the supposed denial. "Regular" could just mean people that aren't involved with the whole Hollyweird crowd trying to work their way into showbiz someway or another. If he does make his living primarily off of being a social media celebrity, it's not a stretch to think most of the events and areas he frequents host these type of folks.(Of course, that may apply to BB contestants as well). I don't believe it was intended as a diss on his part.

The comment about his sister's fanbase was inappropriate, I agree with that. Yet, as we've seen, Frankie has a flare for the dramatic(both positive and negative) and I don't feel as if he meant it in a literal sense. Similar to what he'd said about Jocasta. Doesn't excuse the impact, but intention to cause actual harm is lacking I believe.

Concerning the charity(ies). I suspect there may be two or perhaps it is more encompassing. He's apparently been doing the arts empowerment part since at least 2008 as per his Survivor audition tape. It's called "Broadway in South Africa". Is the school building a part of that? I can't say for certain. I also believe it's not really a fair point to judge the effectiveness or potential of what charitable actions may bring to a region in need. Possessing some of what Broadway/Western Theater & Dance teaches or imparts to the youth of struggling communities has the possibility of opening many paths. I can't really see how that is something to legitimately criticize. Immediate needs are important, yes, but so are the needs of and for the future.

His motivations for being on BB are probably for the exposure, but I've confidence the giving back for the opportunity gained is a valid consideration, if his history is to be taken into account(before his sister even rose to stardom).

August 14, 2014 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger John11581 said...

I couldn't agree with you more about Frankie, Ryder. He's about as thirsty for fame as Christine is for Cody. I thought he was grating before his big reveal, but he's become completely unbearable since then. I've noticed, too, how he is always positioned wherever he needs to be to get the most camera time, even when he has nothing to contribute, or the action has nothing to do with him. I miss out on a lot of group discussions on the feeds simply because I can't deal with watching The Frankie Show anymore. It must be exhausting to be "on" 24/7, even for a performer, but it has to be just as exhausting to be subjected to it as a houseguest 24/7. My only consolation is that, once the season is over, he will be in for a hard fall when he realizes he's more reviled than anything else, in spite of his cheap attempts to pander to his sister's fans and ride her coattails. I have a feeling he's going to be following in Andy's post BB footsteps, and I can't wait for it. I suspect he won't have much of a relationship with any of the houseguests once the show ends. He won't need them anymore and they probably are all eager for an extended break from him anyway.

August 14, 2014 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Morning! I'm so glad they did the mirror thing. As soon as I heard Nicole say she's afraid of ghosts, I thought they should do that. So glad she's still there for it (perhaps they did it on purpose while she's there!??) K. Now off to read the rest, then relax on the beach before tonight's sad eviction. Have a great day, Carolyn and Dishers!!

August 14, 2014 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!! It's Christine's last day as HoH:) :) :)

I will miss Nichole:( She seems like a great person - not quite a "Jordan" but the closest we've come in a long time. Maybe she'll be the lucky evictee and get to come back in.

I had two sick kids last night, so I didn't get a chance to comment during the viewing party but:

A) I KNEW IT! Zack, I KNEW you were over Frankie's shenanigans!! Yaay:)

B) Aw, Zack:(. So sad in the DR. I like this kid more and more every day.

C) Derrick is 100% using the *mist* on these HG's. This guy is good at this game.

Just wanted to say hello, Happy Eviction Day and send good vibes to Donny, Zack and anyone else who will shake up the house!

<3

August 14, 2014 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I feel as if I have gotten very little use from my feeds this year. Occasionally I have them ready after a comp or ceremony in case there is a blow up, which has not really happened. I check the fb funnies. That's about it. Almost everything in the BB house happens after midnight, after BBAD is over. Unfortunately that is 3am for me. I remember years when they had trouble keeping the HGs from going to bed before BBAD was over. These people are just waking up shortly before it starts. Maybe if production actually forced them to get up at a semi decent time they would be ona schedule that was a little more convenient for the feedsters. I sure the 'H' hope for endurance so I get some actual use out of my feeds this season.

The clip of BB10 was fun. I loved the house that year. Definitely one of my favorites.

Random question-Is this the first year no one plays chess?

August 14, 2014 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Ryder

Thanks for the confirmation. Frankie sounds like the biggest clown in the house.

August 14, 2014 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I hope Nicole comes back. If not, who will Cody have to work his voodoo on? The stuff with Christine is kind of funny and I guess it would be a little interesting to see if he can pull victoria away from Derrick. Nicole has forgotten all about that fruitloop dingus Hayden

August 14, 2014 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Carolyn,

You are the best!

Why is Nicole gonna like what Julie tells her at her exit interview?? Did I miss something?

August 14, 2014 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger KRAZYK said...

Good morning,
Like many others I've been a long time lurker but this is my first time commenting. I'm usually here long after you all have gone. So why am I commenting today? Even though none of you know me, I feel like I know all of you and I wanted to share with you some exciting news.

**I will be sitting in the audience tonight!! **

Thank you for all you do for us BB addicts.

Kelly

August 14, 2014 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow i went to bed 3 mins before the faces started I am so glad for FB.
Ok it was a good night I just hope it is a Endurance or slip and slide tonight please no more questions, please please give us what we want this year has sucked with Endurance and physicals

August 14, 2014 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Ryder I'd say you're pretty spot on.

August 14, 2014 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed one of the best parts of last night ... when the boys called out the Cody / Christine cuddle party -- hilarious!!

I really think he got spooked about it -- never touched her the rest of the night. (I think it happened around 9:30pm in the HOH rm).
Cheers!

August 14, 2014 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Haven't even read the OR yet, but had to comment on how much I LOVED season 10!! I have watched BB since season 1...I became addicted in Season 5, but I became a Disher and Live Feeder in Season 10 because I loved it so much!!! Dan, Renny, Keesha...OMG Renny was so funny. While I adore this year's cast, there was so much fun in Season 10!! Thanks for sharing that Carolyn!!!

Ok, back to the OR.

August 14, 2014 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I've slowly noticed the arrogance growing as well. I don't remember him talking about being there for fame, but it's obvious. I'm off the Frankie train. It's going places that I don't like. #TeamDonny

August 14, 2014 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger amy e said...

flashback does not work on camera 1, but all other cameras work

August 14, 2014 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When, not if, they bring back one of the evicted HGs, I would LOVE to see it be...one HOH is from the current HGs and the other is from the evicted HGs...but I also think they would need to evict at least two more to make that interesting.

August 14, 2014 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn thank you for the TOR.

Ryder you are 100% correct on everything including Frankie and his organization. He dropped the name buildon.org but any money he donates goes to his own charity Broadway in South Africa or something close to that. I agree with you about Christine. She is fixated on Cody and has been helping the guys eliminate any and all females. I feel bad for her husband.

August 14, 2014 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger sflewie said...

Ryder, did you notice when Frankie was tell the girls about his secret & about the charity, he said, "The charity that I run...(corrects himself)...that I represent is called BuildOn" (I'm paraphrasing.). BuildOn was not started by Frankie. It's founder's name is Jim Ziolkowski. Did Frankie actually start a different charity? The part of his "reveal" that really made me want to barf was when Nicole said to him, "You're FAMOUS!"' And his reply was, "I know." What an ego maniac!!!

August 14, 2014 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

And Christine's husband has stated he is done defending her, she has taken it to a personal level

August 14, 2014 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Ryder....I agree with your assessment of Frankie 1000%. I also remember when he first came in the house he talked about his grandfather only having weeks to live and he still decided to come on the show. I think he made a big production of his 'grief' and was not too pleased when Derrick''s grandfather sadly died and took some of the spotlight off of him. When he would burst into tears he made sure plenty of people and the cameras were around unlike Derrick who went off to be alone in the HN room. It just seemed a little staged to me. I'm not saying that I believe he wasn't sad just that he used it to his advantage.

August 14, 2014 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...


@Ryder...Christine actually DID tell Nicole to put up Derrick and Cody. Nicole was sutton the couch in the living room and Christine came, sat beside her and started telling her all kinds of lies and at that time she suggested to Nicole to put up Derrick and Cody. I think it was at the direction of Frankie. I forget the reason.

August 14, 2014 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Jerry...I was thinking the same thing watching Nicole and Cody last night. lol. I'll bet her butt was making buttonholes in the couch! I wouldn't want to be her going home at the end of the season.

August 14, 2014 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Joel Anguis

Loved your post. I feel like people think I always defend Frankie. My issue is not that I think Frankie is a hero, but he is not purely a villain either. I do know that Frankie lies, but he is not the only liar and is not responsible for a lot of the lies he's been blamed for. I know Frankie talked of getting Zack out, but ultimately it was Derrick and Cody that concocted the plan the week they formed an alliance with Hayden and Cody. Frankie didn't know about that alliance. He had been informed that Zack was the target but was in the dark about everything else.

Was there favoritism in allowing him to speak on camera about his grandfather? We will never know because Derrick chose to grieve privately. Everyone grieves differently and I do believe Frankie's grief was real.

And as for Zack pouting and acting like someone shot his puppy-Dude! Get a grip! Why wouldn't EVERY alliance member want him out. He either can't or chooses not to keep his mouth shut-EVER! He no longer wants Frankie as an ally so what does he do? Shares all of Derrick, Cody and Caleb's information. Remember what he told Frankie about selling out the 4 guys who had his back? Pot meet kettle. As a viewer, I am thoroughly entertained by Zack. If I was playing the game with him, I would target him every week until one of us was gone.

August 14, 2014 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's so exciting! I'm jealous. Have a great time :)

August 14, 2014 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@KrazyK.....you MUST let us know about your experience tonight. How fun to be in the audience! Please let us know your perceptions of the whole thing.

August 14, 2014 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I know you're on pre-show break but I am bored and talkative.

There has been a lot of controversy over the most recent BoB being rigged. It was the only one that one person could play alone. Not true. It was the only one that was easier for one person. Also not true.

Although it may have been easier for one person to control the chains, it was not easier to hold the chains and load the balls. If Zack and Donny had thought about what they were doing before the adrenaline kicked in and they were in panic mode, they easily could have beat Frankie.

A lot of people think Caleb should have been allowed to sabotage Frankie. I cry foul. I want there to be some semblance of game, of competition, of sportsmanship.

I don't like BoB because if your partner throws it (like in the swings or the wedding cake) you have no say in your game. You have no chance to compete. Everyone should have at least a chance to control their own destiny.

People have the option to throw HOH's so as not to be considered a threat. If you take that chance and end up OTB, bad on you. A true backdoor is considered kind of a dirty and cowardly move by most fans. Most people that get backdoored are NOT true backdoors because they have a chance to play POV. If they try their best and lose, at least they had a chance. If they don't try their best because they feel safe they have no one to blame but themselves. I think everyone should play POV as if their game is on the line.

People were aghast that Pao supposedly threw BoB. Caleb was one of the people that treated her like she was a dog. She claims she didn't throw it. We will never know because Britney rang in with wrong answers that cost her team points.

I just don't see how knowingly allowing someone to sabotage someone else could in any way be considered a game. Heck, we may as well throw them in an arena and let them battle to the death. We would cry foul if someone ripped someone off the wall in endurance or shoved someone down the hill in Otev. I get it. No one likes Frankie. I am not trying to convert anyone. However, this is still, at least partly, a game. Let's not destroy it completely.

August 14, 2014 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Caleb all the way!!! said...

IMO only I do not like Frankie. And why does he hang all over the other guys. If I were straight and there was someone doing that to me I would kindly ask them to quit. I just don't get why the allow him to do this. .........anyway tonight was a sad night for me. I loved Nicole and her game play. My favorite by far is Derrick, he knows everyone's game and is running the house. I hope he wins for his family. BB is not for charities unless you are a celebrity and to me Frankie is NO celebrity his sister is! If BB is not bringing back past house guest there pulling this. If I were in the house with Frankie and he told me about his sister I would be livid! I don't think it's fair to the other HGs. His attitude has changed SO much since telling about his sister. I didn't like him before and now I REALLY don't like him. No hate please I'm just saying how I feel. Have a great night all!

August 14, 2014 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Steven Where did you read about Christine's hubby, Tim?? I would love to see or read what his thoughts are about the Cody thing!

Thanks so much for keeping us informed!

Much Love BB Dishers♥♥♥
Pam

August 18, 2014 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I found Christine's hubby's Twitter account and spent quite some time reading it. Okay, so you truly never know who the person is behind the curtain...eh ...computer screen, but! But, Tim seems like a nice dude. He's made it perfectly clear that he's overly sick and tired of the questions regarding Cody & Christine. I did find a Tweet saying she's doing what she has to do to win, and he'd do the same, or something to that effect, I never did come across a Tweet where @Steven says he said "he's done defending her and that she's taken it to a personal level". But it could have been posted on another social media account. I decided since not hearing back from @Steven that I would just look up Tim's Twitter account and when I did, I found him to be very open with fans in answering their questions, if you bring up Christine and Cody tho, be prepared to get a photo Tweeted back to you about "Kicking a dead horse"!
HAHAHA!
Just thought I'd let everyone know what I saw on Twitter, since I came in with my above post pretty harsh for abused women. I don't know them personally, but whatever the dealio is between those two husband and wife, they will have to hash it out between themselves, and that's alkm have to say about that! :D

August 20, 2014 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below