;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A lIttle Zankie Love before midnight

A little Zankie love.. The boys are having a heart to heart, which leads into a mini love fest.. Enjoy, Team Zankie!

11:30pm
Camera 3


Zach: We made it dude.  I love you just as much, if not more.
Frankie: Exactly.  Actually, probably more.


Zach: For sure, more.  Even when I was extremely pissed off at you in that room, I was like, "I love you as a person." Literally, like, outside this house, I would wanna hang out every day with you..
Frankie: yeah
Zach: ..because you are So smart, So funny.. Like, you make me laugh every 10 minutes.  No one else can do that. No one else can make me laugh as much as you.  Like your ratio of funny stuff to not funny stuff is 100% to zero.
Frankie: aawwww..
Zach: No, literally.. Like you don't do anything that I'm like "that's not funny."
Frankie: hahaha
Zach: Like Hayden?  Hayden's ratio is so bad, cuz he tries so much.  Half the time he'd be funny..

All the adoration.. Frankie can't resist any longer.. He gets up and hugs Zach.

Zach: ..but your ratio is just like off the scale. So I'm just like, How can I not wanna be around this kid all the time? And dude, I was just as hurt as you.. It was awful.  O didn't wanna leave the Have Not Room.
Frankie: No, it was..
Zach: Even after the day we made up.. The day you were on your thing?  I didn't leave the Have Not room til like 5 o'clock, cuz I didn't wanna come out here and like see everyone, but then I came out here and you guys weren't here, and then you guys came back..

Frankie: God, that was the worst.
Zach: It was terrible.
Frankie: What a terrible thing.
Zach: We were SO mean to each other.


Frankie: We were so awful.  It hurt my soul.. I hated every minute of it.
**With Zach's eyes looking straight into camera, I'm not sure he's feeling this.. Granted, it's a mirror cam, so he probably isn't as aware of it as the visible cams. What do you think?

Zach: People love us though, Frankie.
Frankie: They do! They like us together.

And that's all the Zankie Love I've got for you right now.. 






Permalink







7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.

I think Zankie are playing each other.

August 12, 2014 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

IDK... That look from Zach certainly looks like an "I gotcha now" smirk to me.

August 12, 2014 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

I hope Zach is playing Frankie. I am not at all a fan of the new Frankie and the awful things that have been coming out of his mouth since his big reveal... Specifically about Nicole. He has serious entitlement issues and it seems CBS has turned this season in to The Frankie and Ariana Show, so that doesn't help.

August 12, 2014 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Good Morning- I agree with Lucky- "I gotcha you now" .. He reminds me so much of Dr Will - looks and even the way he plays - I just wonder..,

August 12, 2014 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If Derrick told Zach about the love being shouted his way outside and he already knows about the zankie thing. Then he's not playing Frankie as much as he's playing America. Those fans outside being for him lets him know he has a very real shot at Fan Favorite.

August 12, 2014 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger nikkikole said...

I think Zach might be playing him, but I am definitely team zankie. These two will be buddies for life

August 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Good Morning,

Did not watch the feeds much last night... but I did catch BB scolding Zach's constant singing. One song he sang when Frankie was not around was Taylor Swift's "We are never ever getting back together".

I think Zach is playing Frankie. I think the madness of his actions is to come across as all out there and truthful, while also playing a behind the scenes game. I don't like Zach with Frankie, because Frankie grades on me these days...

Frankie is now more full of himself than Caleb ever was... Caleb never called other people "normal" and on and on... Caleb is delusional and some form of insecure... where Frankie is smarter than that and just full of himself due to circumstances. He is so riding on the sister's train.

Can't wait for the next DRs.

August 12, 2014 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below