;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 11, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Monday to you!  If you missed the Sunday Show due to the 2 hour delay, here's a link to watch it now. If you only have a few minutes, the BoB comp begins at 30:05.

Today in the House: The PoV Ceremony..  Who will Christine put up as the ReNom?  Well, we're about to get a better idea of that here in the Overnight Report.  Christine's first choice is Victoria, to ensure Donny goes home..  In fact, Christine even informed Victoria of it earlier in the evening.  The boys have other plans.  One by one, and two by two, they're marching to the tune of Derrick's drum and encouraging Christine to put Nicole up by telling her the truth:  Nicole had planned to put Christine up as the ReNom.  For more info on that, please see Michigan Man's Comments at the end of the previous post.

And it all seems to be working.. Groundwork laid by his dutiful foot soldiers, Derrick heads up to check in and seal the deal..

12:23am
Camera 1
HoH Room
Christine, Derrick, Cody

Derrick: He's reading a book upside down.
Christine: It's not upside down.  It's Jewish! It's Hebrew, I mean.
Cody: You read the book backwards..
**right to left.. it's just easier to chisel on a rock that way, historically speaking.

Christine: Yeah, I'm a popular person tonight.. I'm assuming Caleb just talked to you.  Caleb just talked to me.. Let me start by by saying this...




Christine: I'm putting Nicole up.  I have your word you'll vote her out?
Derrick: I've always had your back, Christine.
Christine: Thank you, Derrick.  Honestly, she and I became friends again.
Christine: And I said, I promise I wont put you up this week, if you promise I can have Donny and you wont put me up, but obviously that promise was broken, so there's no need for me to keep my side of the promise. So.. that's it.  That's it, that's all.
Derrick: It's a game, Christine.
Christine: Exactly.

Christine: It's just gonna be SO AWKWARD!! I'm so scared!
Derrick: What's your take on it, Calzone?

Cody: This f'ing book is all kinds of wrong.
Christine: It's in Hebrew.
Derrick: What do you mean?
Cody: Well, 1st, take a look at this..
**Oh.. It's Frankie's Zohar.  I thought for a minute there that they'd given Victoria a Torah to read from..  Cody understands what's written in there as well as Frankie does.
**Sidenote: someone tweeted at me the other day, "Does Victoria even know how to read?"  I wanted to respond, "Yes, right to left and left to right, in completely different alphabets..  and you?"  But I held my tongue.


Christine: I swore on my wedding ring that Cody was never my target.
Cody: But you were her target. 


Christine: Stop saying those things!
Derrick: So I was your target?

Christine: No! hehehehe!

CUT TO:
12:26am
Cam 3
Backyard


Zach gives us a little dance as he puts his whole body into shaking his protein drink, then he talks directly to the feeders.. Yay!!

Zach: Listen, when you're a Have Not, there's only one thing to do: drink a lot of Protein Shakes.  Almond Milk, Protein Powder, thank you America for peanut butter, throw that in there, some ice, shake.. ♫Shake it like a protein shakah, ♫Shake it like a protein shakah, ♫Shake it like a protein shakah..  Pop it open, and ya drink.

**ok.. not exactly the unscripted DR type insight I was hoping for, but I'll take it. 

Zach: (he takes a drink) Mmm!  Delicious.

Zach: It's now day... (he hears the sliding glass door open and turns to look)  Oh Look!  We have a special guest (with horrific timing -- grr) tonight!  Beast Mode Cowboy!

Caleb can't resist striking a pose..
Zach: Isn't he just fine looking, ladies and gents?
Caleb: What Up, What Up, What Up, Live Feeders?  What's goin' on?  Beastmode Cowboy's in the mix.
Zach: This guy's been on slop for 4 weeks straight.
Zach:  4 weeks!!
Caleb: 4 weeks!
Zach: I was just explaining to them, when you're a have not, protein drinks are really your main source of nutrients, because slop just doesn't cut it.
Caleb: Slop just doesn't cut it.
Zach:  And being a Have Not in the Big Brother house, yes, we could be in a worse situation, however.. Sleeping on those ice frigging cubes...

Skippy flips us to Nicole and Victoria in the Fire Room..

12:28am
Cam 3
Victoria and Nicole
Fire Room

Nicole: I think you know who I am though..

Victoria: No, I know.
Nicole:..and that I would never want to hurt you like that.
Victoria:  I'm just like..
Nicole: I just couldn't believe he said that.
Victoria: I'm just nervous for tomorrow..
Nicole:Nothing's even set in stone yet.  Who knows what's gonna happen tonight.
Victoria: True.. but still. I just didn't get a chance to fight at all, which really sucks.
Nicole: I honestly, 100%, do not think you have anything to worry about.
Victoria:I know, but.. Jocasta thought she was staying.  You're like, on the block.. There's always a chance.
Nicole: yeah.  There's always a chance, and there's still a chance that you're not even gonna be up there, so just.. who knows what's being said anymore?
Victoria: What did Christine say bout all this craziness?  Do you think her and Frankie are working at all together?
Nicole: I don't know..  I don't think so, cuz she made me feel better, saying like, she heard it come from his mouth, ya know what I mean?
Victoria: mm hmm

**zzzz... let's backtrack a little and rejoin Derrick and Christine up in HoH.  That's where the power is, both won and seized, so that's where we're going.

CUT TO:
12:27am
Camera 1
HoH Room
Derrick and Christine
Cody is present, laying in the HoH bed with Christine, but silent. 

Derrick: That's what the group's doin'.  You're part of the group. I'm not goin' against the grain.

Christine:Yeah..
Derrick:You have my word.
Christine: Beautiful.
Derrick:And you'll know by the votes if someone went the other way.
**It's a win-win for Derrick.  By keeping Donny, Team America gets to keep Kachinging along..
Christine:
Derrick:And then that person'll be the one to go up next week.
Christine:  I just need 3 is all.
Derrick:You'll have more than that, and even if you didn't, you know you have me.  I wont speak for anybody else.
Christine: mm hmm

Derrick: So.. If I'm the only one who votes her out, I'll be pissed.
Christine: hehehehehe!  I'll be pissed!  If she stays in this house, I'll be so in trouble..
Derrick: No, I don't think.. The thing about Donny is, he's kinda floatin' around.  Ultimately, whatever you wanna do.  You're the HoH this week.  I respect that.  I've respected the HoH's wishes the last 7 weeks. And.. you know.. 

Christine:  Me n Zach made up, by the way.
Derrick: Zach's a good kid.  He just doesn't stfu.
**truer words..
Christine: No, he doesn't, so I don't tell him things, but we made up.
Derrick: That's it.
Christine: Which was nice, cuz it's been awkward.
Derrick: That's good.  It's good for you, it's good for him, it's perfect.
Christine: yeah. 

Derrick stays up in the HoH Room a good ling while, shmoozing Christine, even comparing her to Dan,  and securing the deal..  Then..

CUT TO:
1:45am
Camera 3 and 4
Fire Room
Derrick and Victoria

Derrick: What's up?
Victoria: What's up?
Derrick: You're not goin' on the block tomorrow.
Victoria: I'm not?  Nicole is?
Derrick: (Smiles and nods yes)

Victoria gives papa Derrick a hug..


Derrick: Hopefully nothing changes, but yeah.  And she's goin' home.
Victoria: (can't hear)
Derrick: Cuz she didn't know yet.  We hadn't done the work yet.

Victoria: (hearing this, Victoria can't resist hugging him again)

Derrick:  Hopefully it works.  She told me.  I didn't actually say anything to her.  I had some other people say things..  that came through me.. and she's like, "I'm putting Nicole up tomorrow.  Do I have your vote to vote her out?"  And I was like, "Sure." 
Victoria: (beaming)
Derrick: She's like, "I told Victoria she was goin' on the block.  Should I tell her she's not?"  I'm like, "Nahh..." So that way you can play stupid if Nicole comes up, you can say, "I didn't know.  I thought I was goin' up."  So.. I made you safe.  Yah.. You're good. 
Victoria: (squeals with delight and another hug)

Derrick:  She just said it like an hour ago.  I played dumb.. I'm like, Sure, no problem.. So just be expecting your name not to get called tomorrow.
Victoria: So excited.
Derrick:  But still, act worried, act sad, because if you act around the house happy and shit..
Victoria:  I know..

Derrick:  ..they're gonna know somethin's up.
Victoria: oh Duh.
Derrick: So like pretend you're sad, you're nervous.. Do the whole thing tomorrow.

Victoria: Hopefully Christine goes through with the plan.
Derrick: I think she will.
Victoria: Does everyone want Nicole out of the house?
Derrick: They're all gonna vote her out. 
Victoria: Even Caleb and Cody?
Derrick: Yeah, you're good. 
Victoria: Is that why Christine spoke to Zach upstairs?
Derrick: Zach then Frankie then Caleb..
Victoria: Zach doesn'twant Nicole here.
Derrick: Yeah.  Make sure you knock on wood.  I think we're good.  She literally called me upstairs to tell me and ask if she had my vote.  You're good.  Don't say I'm not workin for ya. 
Victoria: (a squeal and another hug)
Derrick: Just don't act excited.. You gotta be like moping..
Victoria: I know..
**and the smile gets bigger and bigger..

Derrick: Let's jut hope it works.
Victoria: I know.
Derrick: I'm pretty sure it did.  She legit told me, and she didn't know that I facilitated, so the fact that she was like, "I'm puttin' Nicole up tomorrow. I need to make sure I have your vote to get her out."  And I was like, Yeah.. She's like, "I had told Victoria that she's goin' up, but she's not now."
Victoria: I think the fact that she told you that, that means it's legit, not bs.
Derrick: I think so too..  SO, barring anything happening over night, you're good, and I'm gonna stay up, so nothing's gonna happen, cuz every time I see people go up there, I'm gonna go up there...

CUT TO:
2:10am
Camera 3 and 4
Derrick and Cody
Pool Table

Here's how the order of coming evictions look, in their perfect BB world..

Derrick: Here's the thing.  It's been made for you.  You lock down Christine like I locked down Victoria.   Christine somewhat trusts me from what you're sayin..
Cody: She does.  She loves you.
Derrick: We gotta keep em for as long as we need em, then we gettem out.
Cody:  I can't wait, when we go to the end, for everyone to be like, What?!
**right now, dear Cody, I fear you will be the one saying that.. If Victoria stays til final 3, she's too tempting to sit next to.. in terms of a 500,000 dollar guarantee.
Derrick: Yup
Cody: Like, so badly..

Derrick: And if..  Dude, if Caleb wins HoH, we vote out Donny, then the next week..  Alright, if we win HoH this week, and we send home Donny.. Now Caleb wins next week, we can convince him, without a doubt, to send Zach home, instead of Christine.
Cody: yeah
Derrick: (as if talking to Caleb)  We gotta send Zach home.  He's erratic.  He already started..  tried to start an alliance without you..
Cody: Bro, like, he's gonna try to do things to manipulate the play in between both sides..
Derrick: And we say, Christine's weak, she's by herself, keep her another week.  Then the following week, if we're up there, we send Frankie home.  So now it's me, you, Caleb, Victoria and Christine.
Cody: Yeah, but I think Caleb will try to send Victoria home before he sends Zach home.
Derrick: That's fine. But we gotta convince him otherwise.
Cody: That's what I'm saying.  I understand that..
Derrick:  Christine and Victoria have to stay, cuz they're.. They're Team Derrick and Cody.

ok.. I thought the above was going to be it for the Overnight Report, but something just caught my eye.. With apologies to Tim..

CUT TO:
3:20am
Camera 3
Rock Room
Cody and Christine..  and Caleb

It's innocent cuddling, but in the dark it seems so much more intimate that even I'm uncomfortable..


Cody: I can't believe you're sleeping in the Rock Room.
Christine:  I legitimately like this room.. I feel like I get the best sleep in this bed!
Cody: You're the HoH. Do what you want, girl.


As of 3:30am BBT, everyone but Zach and Nicole are in bed.  They're outside shooting pool and chatting, and I'm keeping an eye on him to see if he spills the plans for tomorrow.. Not that doing so would benefit him in any way, but.. when has that ever stopped him??  OK..  he behaved.  Exhale...


This concludes the Overnight Report...  If you'd like to check out anything on flashback, cameras and times are always provided in the updates here to make that easy for you.  If you need the feeds, here's a 2 day free trial for you.






Permalink







49 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.
Saw it coming but it is still disappointing. Nicole blindsided again. I can't believe that she is trusting Christine not to put her up. Maybe something will happen this morning to change things up a bit.

With all the drama we are right back on script.

Derrick is really good.

August 11, 2014 at 2:44 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

This is nauseating. Nicole leaving is just depressing. I hate how the boys approached Christine and essentially threatened her if she doesn't nominate Nicole, she'll be put up next week. This season just went from bad to worse. It was so promising in the beginning. Do you by chance have the flashback time of the convo Frankie attempted to have with Nicole last night, when she told him she will never trust him and got up and walked out? That was beautiful.

August 11, 2014 at 3:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry! :) Happy Monday to you!

Good morning, Alyson! :) I don't..

August 11, 2014 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good morning, Carolyn. This is so depressing. I really wish the BB gods would let America vote and send Nicole a Coup d'Etat. I think that is the only thing that will save her at this point. After seeing the BoB comp last night, I think Caleb could've done more to throw the comp by "helping" Frankie. Thank you Carolyn. I'd be lost without you.

August 11, 2014 at 4:11 AM  
Blogger seasons said...

I think this plan to get Nicole out is actually good for Christine.

Nicole is soo blinded by Derrick that her three targets are Frankie, Christine, and Zach. So why should Christine keep her? Nicole doesnt trust Christine so why should Christine trust her.

The only way an outsider group will work is if Hayden comes in and tells the truth about Derrick/Cody. Then a Hayden/Donny/Frankie alliance turns against them with maybe Caleb/Zach

August 11, 2014 at 4:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Mornin' Carolyn! It's great to be back, now that the family stuff is over, (RIP Janel, I love you). HAPPY MONDAY to you and all Dishers out there!

Sooooo much has happened since I was gone, but as always thanks to you and Lessa, I've almost caught up!

Much Love,
Pam & Jeff Schaar (Hubby wanted to be recognized since he watches the show as well as has read the Dish for many years, but this year.... well you know. Love y'all!)

August 11, 2014 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger John11581 said...

I still don't understand what spell Christine is under that she doesn't see how she's just a number to her group and is so easily disposable when she isn't needed anymore. Every attempt Nicole has made to make a big move has been thwarted by either Derrick or production. If only she had the sense to try and play the game sooner while Brit and Amber were still there, things might be looking a lot different in the BB house today.

Where does Frankie play into all of this? I don't believe Derrick or Cody would be so forgiving of him. Cody is always saying how unpredictable Zach is and he has to go because there's always a chance he can jeopardize his and Derrick's game, yet how is it that they can both ignore the moves Frankie tried to make that led him to his big (asinine) reveal?

I still don't think Derrick is as masterful as many others do. I continue to think it's more that he's working with a bunch of idiots who are easily controlled and very susceptible to the power of his suggestion more than anything else.

Last night's episode was very interesting. If none of us had the feeds or Carolyn's wonderful site to know what actually is going on in the game, it would've been easy to fall for Frankie's hero edit. I especially liked how Frankie let the cat out of the bag thanking his half-sister and revealing his stage name all in one fell swoop after winning POV without any kind of reaction from any of the others. It'll be interesting to see how the producers will continue to edit reality to fit into their plot line for the tv only crowd.

It's a good thing I don't like Kool-Aid!

August 11, 2014 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

Yep, Christine is sealing her own fate by sending Nicole home. I can't believe that she is buying the whole "everyone in our alliance is equal" BS the boys are feeding her. I just think she wants to believe so bad.

August 11, 2014 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

I can't believe Victoria is going to the end, it's kind of great, papa Derrick knows what he's doing!

August 11, 2014 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

OK, so I can understand Christine's putting up Nicole if she TRULY believes the story the guys told her, however, to do this WITHOUT even getting Nicole's side of the story goes beyond betrayal.

I mean, she had the decency to tell Victoria she was going up, but she's not going to extend the same courtesy to Nicole?!?

If she doesn't bother to talk to Nicole before the PoV Ceremony, I can already picture the conversation afterwards...

Nicole: (Crying) "Christine, what the F?!? You promised me that you weren't putting me up!

Christine: I'm really, really sorry, Nicole, but I was told last night that you were going to put me up as renom if Frankie came off the block this week!

Nicole: Yes, I agreed to it, Christine, but I had to tell them that, otherwise, Caleb wouldn't have gone ahead with the plan to throw the BoB! In fact, he made me swear that I would put you up, otherwise he wouldn't do it!! But I would never, never had gone through with it, If Frankie had won PoV, and you know I wouldn't!!

Christine: OMG, I'm so, so, so sorry Nicole that I didn't talk to you before I did this. They also threatened me if I didn't put you up, I would be their target next week. Dammit, Dammit!! I'm so stupid!!!!!

Nicole: Well, this is what I get for trusting people. Stabbed in the back, again, by someone I though was on my side.

August 11, 2014 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Good morning. What a CRAZY few days it's been!!! :)

Ew Christine. Ew. Smh

August 11, 2014 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Good morning. As shown last night during the Battle of the Block is there any reason Nicole couldn't have encouraged Caleb to "help" Frankie, deliberately sabotaging him?

August 11, 2014 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Jerry,

Good Morning Alyson,

I was huge fan of Derrick, but he has changed this game completely. He is in cop mod here and it is not a good look. The lies, and backstabbing is BB game play, but getting all the guys to gang up on 1 girl at a time and all but threaten them, but make them feel so bad that it is their faults...these are very innocent and weak girls to begin with, and I had hope for Christine, but he is USING his training as a cop to break them and he has all the guys behind him...If I hear one more time I have a Daughter so I don't want to see you hurt, I will scream..

I can see playing the game, but don't gang up on girl, no threats, or severe guilt threats...lies and backstabbing fine..hehe

ok done...ty...sorry I missed party last night...illness at home :(

xoxo (((((HUGS))))))
Pammmmm

August 11, 2014 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Good morning Carolyn! This is my first time commenting this season, but I've been reading your fabulous blog every single day and watching the feeds as I can (that I subscribed to through your link) :-)

It makes me sad that Nicole is going to be blindsided again, I really like her! She's played an alright game, but I think she should've tried to make some side deals with the other side of the house (bomb squad) to ensure that she had a back up plan. I don't like how Christine is playing her, and I really thought that maybe they could be a power girl pair and knock out the guys.

It also made me uncomfortable seeing Christine and Cody's snuggle. She's entered that grey area that may be difficult to get out of and explain to her husband when she gets out. Yikes!

Derrick is playing a really really good game! It would've made me really really happy if he and Cody flipped the script last week and turned on the bomb squad and stuck with Nicole and Hayden. I don't know, I'm probably in the minority here but I don't like the bomb squad or detonators or whatever they call themselves. I think after Nicole leaves a bit of the excitement will be gone.

Here's to hoping that Nicole stays and Hayden gets to come back!!!! :-)

August 11, 2014 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Happy Nicole is going. Let her fight her way back from the jury house, maybe then she wont be afraid to "make a big move". I'd hate to see Victoria win 50k. She has to be the biggest floater of all time. Good news is since Ive been watching (bb8) that sit by the floater in f2 has never happened, except for last years floater finale.

August 11, 2014 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Every night I go to sleep thinking things are going one way and wake up to things changed. That's just how the BB house goes.

Sad that Nicole is going to get blindsided. Was hoping for Victoria nom and then her go home so Donny/Nicole were safe.

I'm amused that everyone is lying to everyone AND they know everyone is lying to everyone. Yet it's the last person in their ear they believe.

August 11, 2014 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

I hope Donny wins the next HOH. But, what I think would be fun to see is Victoria win her first HOH. She puts Donny and _____ on the block. Donny wins POV. (We all know nothing goes to plan in this house)

This would cause so much throwing under the bus and one of that group would finally go home. And, Donny could play HOH the following week.

I'd rather Donny outright win HOH this week to be safe, but think the other scenario would cause "good for tv" moments.

August 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger cynthia said...

g'morning Carolyn, everyone!

so Nicole will have an earlier reunion with Hayden. bummer! at least Donny's safe, and only because of possible TA $$$.

they are all dancing to Derrick's beat and they don't even know it. i'm not a fan of him but boy! is he good... the only person immune to him is Donny, and maybe Hayden, if he will have the chance to go back in.

re Christine and Cody's "innocent" touching. i'm not a malicious person nor am i a prude. but i'm a married woman and there is a line i will never cross. IMO, there are no such things as innocent flirting or touching when you're married, and that goes for a man or a woman. I'd say 21-yr old Hayden has more sense than Cody when it comes to these things. he was not comfortable with it.

oh well...

as always, thanks for the TOR, Carolyn!

August 11, 2014 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!!

And Donny lives to fight again!!

They keep bringing him along week by week, and all it's gonna take is one HoH win, and Donny will have Cody and Derrick sitting beside each other in the orange chairs...They underestimate him, but it's gonna be a costly mistake...and honestly I can't wait. I have to wonder what the house would be like without Derrick there to pull the strings and make the sun and moon rise at will...

August 11, 2014 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning!

It's that time in the BB game when the fan's start getting a little restless with the game so thought to amuse my self by playing a little game called
"Pet Peeves and Please as in more please"


Cody peeve; snot sucking sound he makes !!!
please; more Shower time
Derrick peeve; stroking his mustache, I am surprised he hasn't stroked all the hairs off LOL
please; more talking to feeder's
Christine peeve; That cackle laugh and stroking Cody.
Please; more of not doing the above
Frankie peeve; " I love you" really? everyday all day!
please; more Frankie doing Frank.. hilarious!
just more of fun frankie.
Donny peeve; wow this one is hard…i am peeved i don't have one for him..heehee
please; more of Donny'ism's!
Zack peeves; your melt downs…stfu
please; more fun wacky Zacky time.
Caleb peeve; personal hygiene…Ive never seen him brush his teeth, have you?
please; more out of camera shot works for me.
Nicole peeve; whining…. it was a cute accent at one time or so I thought.
please; marry Hayden and have lots off BB babies lol
Victoria peeve; It's your weave extensions..take them out!!! It's like your wearing this massive hair helmet.
please; follow your gut instinct about this game.. you were on to something w/ Derrick

Have a great and wonderful Monday!")

August 11, 2014 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Dishers

Does anyone have the time stamp for Christine talking about Frankie being a diva during their football outing and when they say what they actually got to do while they were gone?

August 11, 2014 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger AmyV. said...

Thank you for adding that last comment about Christine and Cody. I have been trying to play Devil's Advocate with her behavior, but man, SHE IS MARRIED!! You don't see Derrick cuddling like that all the time with any of the girls. Hugs are one thing, a quick lay down next to someone, anyone, fine, but a constant, under the covers, in the dark, and an almost whining if he is not around seems uncomfortable.

I understand her husband is very secure in their relationship, bless him, but out of respect for being a MARRIED woman, on a national televison show, broadcast 24 hours a day, show HIM some respect. I am hoping that Christine is just caught up in the isolation and the game itself. It is a bit of an escapism and she is young.

Ok, off my high horse now! Thanks for all the updates and work!! :)

August 11, 2014 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good morning Caro and all others.

I'm not yet hooked up but next in line to see Dr A.

Caro I hope you got your rest last night, I'll be reading TOR shortly, but just wanted to say hi before you again go nightie nite. I tried so hard to stay awake for the show, again my eyes gave outjust as they were heheading into the back yard for the BOB. I'm glad I had set the DVR to record the show at 10 so when I woke up just after 11 I was able to flash through the show and see Frankie pull off his amazing feat. I'm thinking he forgot that he yelled this is for you gramma, this is for you Ariana and this is for you mommy. If he had remembered his asking what his sister's name is could have been left out of his speech where he had to be just right for his best lighting ect.

I did see BBAD before going back to sleep, but then shut the computer off

August 11, 2014 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

*Head Spins*

Happy Monday all!!

Carolyn, question. How did you manage to keep up this season? It took me ALL EVENING AND NIGHT last night just to get caught up on this season's shenanigans! Wowza! Even just the new addition of BoB adds so much work for you, you truly are a force to be reckoned with!

Is it just me or does there seem to be an extra large dosing of sports related preemptions this year? It seems EVERY time I have tried to actually watch the show live this year it is on some crazy delay. Don't the higher ups at CBS know that BB should trump all?! ;-)

August 11, 2014 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

This isn't solely to those on Dish, but I am seeing disdain for Christine backdooring Nicole, yet Nicole was going to do the same thing to Christine. Why is it ok that Nicole did it, but not Christine...oh because you like Nicole??? Hey I like Nicole, too, but don't hate the player, hate the game.
I'm tired of the Double Standards on Twitter...I guess I have to stay off of there for a while lol

August 11, 2014 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Is anyone else struggling to like Derrick's game play now? So many casualties but dammmnnnn, he's good. Hard not to respect that...

August 11, 2014 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Everyone! :0) Just got back from a bike ride! Showered.. Now it's time for a 60-90 minute snooze before wakey wakey..

Good morning, Stephen Ritchie! :0) ♥ Yes, I'm singling you out for a hug and a smooch before I nap for an hour.. Cuz I haven't seen you yet this season (til yesterday) & I'm so happy you're back!

August 11, 2014 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn, I LOVED the comment you had prepared to the person who said something about Victoria not being able to read when she really has the ability to speak two languages that you made reference to in today's TOR. I always love when people try to slam someone for being bilingual, if only they put all the time they put into their crap talking to actually learn a second language... they'd be so much better off! LOL

August 11, 2014 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

Good morning everyone. I just sat down with my morning coffee to read TOR. I got just as far as christin confiing she's going to put up Nicole and I had to comment. Even though it may be small. If these girls can't see past the boys game and band together to start getting them out, then I can no longer feel bad for them going home. So many opportunities to make other alliances to start targeting the boys and the girls continue to be played.

August 11, 2014 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

i hope this is a zingbot week

i want to hear him lambast cody as being the biggest floater in BB history, has he done anything?

Christine is such a Ronnie

poor nichole, so trusting...

I just hope BB history comes into play, when someone looks so strong and sure to win...BOOM

Derrick is very lucky with this cast, any other year he wolud have been on the block

August 11, 2014 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

It was right when BBAD started. Here it starts at 11 CST. BBAD started at that conversation.

August 11, 2014 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Blah blah blah said...

Alyson, that happened right before I went to bed around 11:30ish BB time.

August 11, 2014 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Lovely Caro & Dishy friendos! :)

Well, it's NOT such a good morning in my BB world, actually. Nicole getting blindsided for the 3rd time in a week has me sick to my stomach. I've been asking for days why Grodner & BB hate her & I FINALLY had my "Aha!" moment this morning: She tried to get who *I* feel is their PET (Frankie) out of the house TWICE. She will also go after him again. For whatever reason, they can't/won't have that, so Nicole suffers the consequences of having some chutzpah. It makes me sad, but it't not uncommon for Grodner & Co. to do such things, from what I've seen & heard. :'( I'm with Cindi on the Coup D'Etat for Nic Train, but I'm not going to hold out a whole lot of hope based on how most HGs are playing this year. The Mob Mentality (pun fully intended! Ha ha ha ) has taken over and it seems like a done deal for the moment.

To those who dislike Nicole, I will say that we have to agree to disagree & that's ok. We're Dishers because we can do that in a mature manner without disparaging one another. <3

Please realize that I fully understand that NO ONE is innocent of omissions, embellishments, or outright lies in this game. It's how the game is played and it requires a "Whatever It Takes" mentality to get to the end. Backstabbing is also part of the game. That being said, there are some who lie almost every time their mouth opens and backstab like they've been doing it since exiting the womb. There are others who do so minimally and those are the ones I somehow am usually drawn to. Personal feelings only, based on how I try to live my life, I guess. :)

I agree with SO much of what so many of you have said this morning, so I won't even try to address each individual comment, I'll simply say: Ditto to Alyson, John11581, cindi, Lyndsay, & earlybird regarding the Nicole situation. Regarding the Christine/Cody situation, I say Ditto: AmyV & cynthia.

As always, THANK YOU Miss Carolyn for giving us this WONDERFUL place to gather, share opinions, and know that we won't be attacked. These days, that is SO rare and I know we ALL appreciate it so very much! Thank you, also, for your tired eyes, limited Dishy breaks, and sore fingers! BB would NOT be the same without you!!! <3 <3 <3

August 11, 2014 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Blah blah blah said...

I take that back. I went to bed after Nicole told Christine about it. So Frankie and Nicole's conversation was probably around 11:00 BB time.

August 11, 2014 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn, everyone...

I really am not happy about Nicole possibly leaving. Not that I am a fan of Christine but she will live to regret this decision. I actually think Christine has a high school crush on Cody that is clouding her thinking. lol

Must get to work. I'll check back later.

August 11, 2014 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Thanks for the hug and smooch, Carolyn! Back atcha! ;-)

I know, I was starting to get the equivalent of post-partum (Sp?) depression for being away from this blog the first half of the season. After a few weeks, not even work could justify my absence in my head anymore. ;-)

With all the craziness going on, I think its safe to say I will be a little more regular on the commenting the rest of the summer. And even if the craziness doesn't hold up, the company around here surely will keep me around. Lets face it, im addicted to my friends at the dish!

August 11, 2014 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Kaycee14 said...

It was at about 10:15 BB time last night, I think.

August 11, 2014 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Morning Carolyn!! So tired of this group that have run this show. Makes me sick how these men have treated these woman & they just sit there & take it. I hope & pray Hayden comes back in the house & goes all Thor on them w/his hammer & cleans house.

August 11, 2014 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Ok, I'm confused. I thought Derrick was against putting Nicole up, but now it's his plan? Was that because he figured out the guys wanted to send Victoria out?
I love Derrick's game.
I like Frankie less and less. I liked him a lot at first, but he's all over the place.
Donnie was cool at first, and I'll give him credit, he worked HARD to win that veto Thursday to save his skin, but I'm not a huge fan. Probably because he keeps trying to get everybody to see that Derrick is dangerous ... And I can't like that!
Cody ... Beautiful Cody ...
Zach is dangerous to keep around. I like him, but I think they should send him out ASAP. Sorry mom and dad Rance.
Nicole has been my favorite girl in the house. I feel bad for her. If this happens she'll be devastated ... And at the hand if her BFF in the house.
Christine, Christine, Christine ... I know it's innocent, I do. But, I can't say as I blame her. I mean, you have seen Cody, right?
Cody ... Beauti ... Oh wait, I already said that ;)
Victoria, I hope she doesn't give the plan away by being too happy. (For her own sake)
Caleb has actually surprised me more than once. He's not actually an idiot, he just plays one on TV. That is until he wins a math competition. He has had some pretty intelligent things to say ... in between all the other stuff.

August 11, 2014 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Stephen Ritchie...I wondered where you were. So glad to see you are still with us. How is everything?

August 11, 2014 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger damnskippy said...

@earlybird, I had that same scenario in my mind. I truly do not think Nicole would have backdoored Christine. It's always the same thing they all do - promise to backdoor someone and then don't do it. Nicole had no allies in the game except Christine, so I can't see her doing it no matter what the threats by "the boys".

I will be sad to see her go, but in reality I couldn't see her surviving past next week anyway if she didn't win and hold onto the HOH.

As for Derrick, he was my favorite to win, but now I can't stand him. My only favorite left is Donny and I doubt he'll make it past next week. *sigh* Another BB season of disappointment.

August 11, 2014 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good Morning

Derrick said to Christine (about voting out Nicole) "I've respected the HOH's wishes for the last 7 weeks." I don't think Nicole would agree.

Christine-I'm not sure why she hates Frankie. He never considered her disposable like the rest of his alliance did. Her chances in a final 3 with Frankie and Zack would have been much better than Derrick's dream final 4 of him, Cody, Christine and Victoria.

Nicole-The 'lie' between her and Frankie. She DID repeat something Amber said. Frankie DID embellish it. Frankie repeated his version to Caleb who then wanted to hear it straight from Nicole. Frankie told Nicole she had to repeat his scripted version. She was uncomfortable and stumbled over her words. Frankie eventually admitted that he embellished but then Nicole went into complete denial that neither she or Amber ever said anything and basically Frankie made it all up.

Nicole also shared some of Donny's information with Cody yesterday. I don't hate her even though it may have sounded that way yesterday. However, we know that Victoria will not be sent home. That means it's either Donny or Nicole. Do I think that Donny has much of a chance at this point? No. But Nicole stands no chance because she is blinded by her hatred of Frankie. And as much as she calls him a liar, she has yet to be honest about what happened last week. She knows that Donny has Derrick pegged as the leader and Cody as his right hand man. If she had been completely honest about the alliance they made with her and Hayden, she stood a chance of getting Zack definitely, and possibly Christine and/or Frankie. It also would have weakened Derrick and Cody with Caleb and Victoria because their trust would have been blown.

Derrick explained the vote flip that sent Jocasta home as this="At the last minute Victoria told me she was voting to keep Zack so I knew we didn't have the votes." That makes NO sense. Nicole knows for a fact that she had Donny and Hayden's votes. With Derrick and Cody keeping their word, that gave them all the votes they needed to evict Zack. Victoria had nothing to do with it. She wasn't part of The Rationale and her vote was not needed.

If Nicole genuinely has not figured this out, then she is not as smart as I gave her credit for being. If she just doesn't want to face reality because of her hatred of Frankie, there is nothing that can be done to change it. That's personal-not game.

I don't hate her. I had wished for a much different outcome and rooted for her, Hayden and Donny all along. Unfortunately, the game Nicole is trying to play right now sucks. It doesn't matter if she stays or leaves because every move she makes and every iota of information she shares just makes Derrick and Cody stronger and makes it that much more difficult for Donny or Hayden (if he returns) to have any chance at all of changing the game. That is why I am o.k. with her leaving at this point.

Now...if somehow they could convince everyone to vote out Cody or Derrick this week I would love for Nicole to stay, but we all know that ain't gonna happen.

August 11, 2014 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I was beginning to think I was the only one who felt this way. Nicole definitely is letting her emotions cloud good decision making. She was too quick to blame Frankie and Christine. Honestly, I think she is embarrassed to admit she made a mistake so instead of eating a little humble pie she is going to keep targeting them which plays right into Derrick's trap.

August 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Lulu

Agreed. I don't believe Nicole was just telling the guys that because that's what they wanted to hear. She made it very clear she wanted Frankie out and if she couldn't have him then Christine was getting backdoored. I believe the ONLY reason Nicole is friends with Christine now is because Christine ended up as sole HOH rather than Nicole.

August 11, 2014 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

Soooo funny... And correct!

August 11, 2014 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

I think it was too late at that point. I heard or read on here that Big Brother gave Caleb strict rules once they found out his plan. In hind sight he should have kept the plan to himself, played, and made sure they lost.

August 11, 2014 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

Agreed, Derrick has taken it up a notch. I'm wondering if he's going to blow his own game up. There's still many days in the house left and he can't stay awake forever :)

August 11, 2014 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,

First time commenting but a long time reader.

Nicole has been my biggest disappointment in the game over the last 2 weeks. She keeps saying she's ready to make big moves and yet she targets the same people. She has all the information needed to blow Derrick's game up (short of him saying It was me! I set it all up) and yet she trusts him the most.

Donny is the 1 person she knows didn't cross her last Thursday. He immediately comforted her when she was upset, yet she waited until after frankie saved himself to discuss game with him. And even after Donny laid it out for her she still in team derrick. Donny should have been the #1 person she spoke to after the HOH. He would have shown her who the real masterminds are. She just constantly makes poor game decisions.

Made up with Christine. Agreed not to backdoor each other. Realize there's only 3 girls...and yet she was Nicole's #1 backdoor target. Makes no sense for her game.

A lot of people complain about derrick's game being boring. I just think it's because he makes it look so easy. He has never really had his back up against his wall and had to work. There have been some minor bumps in the road, but no true test. The HGs just make it so easy for him. He could be one of the best to play the game, but it's hard to determine because he's in the house with people that seem determined to ignore all the facts. He has made plenty of moves that should have exposed at least part of his game, but not 1 person (other than Donny) seems to want to see it.

Derrick is absolutely setting it up to sit next to Victoria on finale night. He's going to bring Cody as a back-up because he knows Cody would take him over Victoria. Pretty brilliant.

Thanks for having a site that isn't run on negativity and hate. Love that there is a place to catch up on BB that's positive and informative. I like my BB without the hate and personal attacks.

August 11, 2014 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@NJ Girl

Ditto to everything you just said.

August 11, 2014 at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below