;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 8, 2014

Nominations Spoiler and Aftermath

The live feeds went to the Jeff Loop, complete with adorable new Amber interview and new highlight clips, at 10:08am, indicating the start of the Nominations Ceremony.  As soon as they come back, and the HGs start talking, we'll have the Noms Spoiler and Aftermath for you here in this post.  Please refresh periodically...

11:45am
Feeds are back!
SURPRISE
Christine Nominated Donny and Zach
Nicole Nominated Caleb and Frankie 

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, here's what you've already missed: Friday Morning Before Noms, The Overnight Report, And Our New HoHs are.., BB16: Thursday Night Hot House. I strongly encourage you to read every last word!  It's nuts in there.

We expected Christine to nominate Victoria and Donny, and Nicole to nominate Caleb and Frankie.  If all goes according to some well laid plans, Caleb will then throw the BoB, in order to insure Frankie stays on the block and Nicole retains the HoH.  In the event Caleb comes off the block during PoV, Nicole has told Derrick that she will put Christine up as the ReNom, next to Frankie.   As we learned in the Morning Update, Caleb's volunteering to go on the block is actually the work of Team America, and in order for them to win the $5000 each this week, Caleb must also be evicted. Head spinning yet?

If you'd like to check out the feeds yourself, here's a 2 day free trial.☺

11:34am
Dining Room
Frankie: (to Nicole) I still love you.
Christine: Do you want me to talk to you about it, Zach, or no?





Camera 3
HN Room
Frankie: I was kind of expecting it..
Donny: There wasn't enough time.
Victoria: Can I come in?
Derrick: Sure.. Even though  didn't hug me after the ceremony.
Donny: She was shocked.  I was too.  I really thought it was gonna be me n you on Christine's end. For real.  When I seen my face, I wasn't a bit shocked, but when I seen Zach's, I was flabbergasted.
Victoria: Yeah.  I for sure thought I was going up..
**It's a Shabbos miracle! BB, Hook her up with some goodies so she can make a challah!
Victoria: Especially cuz BoB is so tricky..
Derrick: Can I talk to Donny for a few?  Then I wanna talk to you..

Derrick: Like I was sayin' I've been tryin to earn your trust the whole game.  I've been tryin 'to tell you things as things progress.  So I hope..   Yeah, I wanna work with you too, essentially is what I'm tellin' you.

Donny: Well, I have... (fishies)


11:46am
Storage Room
Cam 3
Zach, Donny, Derrick

Zach: Caleb told him what's goin' down.
Donny: Well I hope it's goin' down.
Zach: It is.  It is. Without a doubt.
Derrick: That's the gist I got.  He wants Frankie gone.
Zach: It is what it is.
Donny: Well, I hope.  That's good.

Derrick leaves.


Zach: There's not a lot of people to choose from now.
Donny; No, there's not.
Zach: He's throwing that competition.. If I'm wrong, you can punch me in the cock.  He's throwing that competition, so they'll stay on the block, and it Frankie wins Veto, she's backdooring Christine.
Donny: That's music to my ears. I mean.. That's the 2 people I want out before I go home.
Zach: And.. even if he wins Veto and comes off the block, Frankie's going home next.. SO we're guaranteed the next 2 weeks.
Donny: Good idea.  Who's idea was this?  Caleb?
**yours... you sly one.
Zach: No.. I can't give him credit.  I originally was gonna offer to go up next to him, but Caleb's like, "No I got it." hehe.. I was like, ok!
Zach: So funny right?  I love him.
Donny: I do too.  You and him make the show.  Your crazy antics and his stupidity.
Zach: hehehehe!

11:50am
Derrick returns, on a mission for pickles for Victoria..  Donny asks to speak to Derrick for a second.

Donny: I didn't want that to come out wrong.  I didn't really know.  I trusted you and Frankie as Team America to not put me up, but as far as the big picture, I never did know.
Derrick: I gotcha. Honestly, I trust you.
Donny; And I never run my mouth, cuz I had no one to run it to.

Derrick: And the fact that I told you about the Caleb thing.. There's no benefit for me to tell you that.  So for me to tell you that, it's only cuz I want you to know.  I think you're a good guy, and I think you are who you say you are.  I obviously wanna win, but if I don't, I wanna vote somebody who I think deserves it..
Donny: That's exactly the way I feel.  That sounds great to me. 
Derrick: If I'm being honest, Frankie aint gonna make it.  But.. he's dug his own grave.
Donny: Oh yeah.
Derrick: I mean, you heard the bathroom conversation last night..  He basically told them to put everyone up but himself.
**ok.. Perhaps I was giving them too much credit on the Team America end.. in the morning update..  hmm

Derrick: And that's not the way I've been playing, it's not the way you've been playing, and it's got us this far.
Donny: hm.
Derrick: You're gonna be safer than me in a couple hours, as long as Caleb does what he said he'd do.  His exact words were, "There's gonna be fireworks.  I'm chokin' somebody out today." 
***If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, you'd be wise to get them set up before the feeds come back from the BoB Comp!  Here's the 2 day free trial. Go for it!

Donny: Then I'll be safe for the rest of the week..
Derrick: And if I get put up..
Donny: I'll vote to keep ya.

11:51am
Camera 1
Cody and Zach
HN Room

Cody: Frankie was sittin here.. He's like, we're just gonna go out there and win, and we have a lot to repair.  And like, looked at me.. I'm like... F*ck off.  When it comes down to it, I don't give a f*ck what he says..
Zach: I've heard..
Cody: I know for the past couple days I've said shit that should've gotten back to him.  And like, straight up.. The only thing I ever say is in reaction to what people say, so if he f'in says anything to me, I'm just gonna f'in blow up.
11:52am -- Zach leaves the room.. He passes Victoria in the living room.. Then Caleb and others in the Kitchen.. then..

Zach: Don't back me into the bathroom.
Frankie: Why are you so mad at me, actually?  I'm actually confused.



They move into the bathroom.  Christine is also present.

Zach: There's nothing to be confused about.
Frankie: No, seriously though.  Why are you so mad at me?
Zach: I don't have to explain myself.
**what happened to my Kumbaya HGs? :-(
Frankie: You don't? Have to?
Zach: Nope.  I'm just not talking to either of you guys.
Christine: Can I say..
Zach: It doesn't matter what you have to say. It really doesn't.

Christine: Ok.. I found out last minute Frankie was going up.  If I put up Donny and Victoria and it was a chess board thing, Donny could win the whole thing, and then only Bomb Squad members would be up.
Zach: Doesn't matter.
Christine: ok.  Wow. Nice, Zach.
Zach: Honestly, I don't even wanna be in the same room with you guys right now.

Zach walks out of the bathroom, toothbrush still in his mouth. Christine and Frankie follow.. like a train behind him.

Frankie follows him back into the bathroom..

Zach: Why are you following me?!
Frankie: Just so you know, I'm the reason you're still here, and my game was blown because of the reason.  Just so you know that.

Zach leaves before Frankie finishes his sentence. Frankie heads out to the Kitchen area and asks Caleb what he recommends Frankie do before the comp - sleep, eat, what?  After a long pause..

Caleb: To be honest, I haven't even slept.

I think it dawns on Frankie that he's completely screwed.. right about here..


Timecheck -- 11:55am
Cam 1
Donny and Zach

Donny: Does Frankie know he's throwin' it?
Zach: no no.. He has no idea. I think he's talkin about he knew that he was gonna be put up.
Donny: Why's he follerin' you?
Zach: Because..  I trusted him.  And now he knows.. I'm not talking to him.  he just comes up to me and goes, (mocking Frankie) I'm the reason you're still here..

Donny: He said that now??
Zach; he just said that to me.  I'm done with him.  I don't have anyone.
Donny: Jocasta and Hayden was my friends.  I got nobody. You know who Hayden's target was?  Christine and Frankie.
Zach: We lost a good guy.  We coulda taken this house down.  You know what?  After today, we're gonna kick back, enjoy our safety.  Frankie's already been scramblin.  He's the new Amber.  I told him.. I don't even wanna be in the same room as you.
Donny: Wow.. This house.  Mess your brain up, wont it.

11:58a Caleb enters and lightens the mood.

Caleb: You're goin' down..
Zach: F you.  You're goin' down.
Caleb: Hey, I really am goin' down.. Ready, Set, Go!!
Zach: The whole time, Donny and I'll be takin' our time, goin' Caleb, what're you doin' over there, buddy?
Caleb: Just gettin' some sun..
**I want to re-title this post: Frankie's no good very bad day.

Donny: Let's not feel too comfortable until we see it, ok?

Donny leaves.  Caleb comes out of the bathroom, and Zach tells him about his earlier encounter with Frankie..  Caleb tells him it's best to not talk to him, and that way no one thinks anything amiss.

Caleb: Beastmode's gonna do his thing. He came into the room after you left and said to Cody that he's got some stuff to repair.. I'm like, we're not repairing anything.  You've done your damage.  The only girl I care about, my best friend is gone.. because of you.  Made someone in this house lie to my face about Amber.. Something she never said..
Zach: That's the dirtiest thing..
Caleb: I'm gonna say, "This one's for Amber.  Good luck on this BoB."
Zach: I like that.
Caleb: I'm just gonna watch.. When I say this one's for Amber, he'll know.

12:25pm
Camera 1 and 2
HoH
Nicole and Zach

Zach: Anything you wanna know, I'm gonna tell you.  I wanted to tell you when I was HoH.
Nicole: You were just being such a cocky mofo.
Zach: I wanted to tell you everything so bad.  Cuz I do trust you, and I've always trusted you.
Nicole: You should trust me.  I'm a very trustworthy person.
Zach: You really are! I know that and I've known that.
Nicole: And I don't kiss butt.. I can't stand watching people kiss up when they've just talked crap about someone 10 minutes ago.
Zach: Frankie.. I f'in hate Frankie.

Nicole: It's like, you want him out, and now you're sitting on his lap straddling him, probably because you feel a little bit guilty.
Zach: I hate him.
Nicole: I kept my mouth shut for way too long, but now that I've let the house know how I feel about him, I'm completely satisfied.  If you guys wanna work with him, good luck.  He will go to the end, because he's so manipulative.
Zach; He's going home this week.
Nicole: You guys were so close Zach.. I hope he doesn't try to manipulate you..
Zach: I'm walking away.  Caleb, Derrick and Cody hate him.. He has no f'ing shot.

Skipping ahead a minute.. a similar refrain...


Zach: I hate them.  I hate them right now.
Nicole: And everybody.. they were all like this.. ok..
Zach: I can't wait til you see what actually happened.  I hate Frankie and Christine.  I hate them.
Nicole: And the fact is, that was  the plan - to pretend that you just started..
Zach: My goodbye to Hayden was good.. "I understand you're an innocent casualty.."  We have to get Frankie out this week.  And if he wins the Veto, bye bye Christine.
Nicole: You can't let anyone catch wind of it.  It wont be any fun then.
Zach: I promise I wont say anything.  I'm not even talking to him.  Anytime he comes near me, I'm immediately walking out.  It's already happened 3 times.  I was talking to Cody and Caleb, he comes in, I walk right out.
Nicole: Alright, let's do this... but we can't look too suspicious.  Good talk, Zach.

Zach: No, we're not gonna be suspicious at all.
Nicole: Do well today.  Please win.  Use that brain of yours.
Zach: Yeah, I will.


OK.. I got behind.. I'm speeding up to present..

1:17pm
Camera 1
Caleb and Frankie

Caleb: Are we both going in there?
Frankie: No, I just went.

Frankie hugs Caleb.  Caleb hugs back.


Frankie: I just wanna say, I love you.
Caleb: I love you too, man.
Frankie: When we win, I have a lot to tell you.
Caleb: There's a lot to talk about.
Frankie: I know.

Caleb goes into the DR...  Frankie goes into the kitchen and talks out loud to an empty room about his plight this week..

Frankie: I mean, this is revolting. Slop, plus BoB, plus no sleep on an ice block.  Like.. just a rough week.  I miss the Ritz.  I miss the Ritz Carlton. I mean, look at this kitchen.  It's disgusting.  I'm gonna go get some almond milk.  Do you guys wanna come get almond milk with me?  Oh lord.

1:29pm
BB: Donny, please come to the Diary Room.

1:48pm
Mercifully, for the first time since the end of the Double Eviction, the house is pretty quiet at the moment.. This is feeling like the perfect time to hop on my bike for an hour and get a little exercise.. Please mind the critters while I'm gone.  I'll be back with a BoB Spoiler and Aftermath when it happens.. And the Aftermath should be fireworks on the live feeds.  

Thank you for being a part of the dish!  If you've got some shopping to do on Amazon, we'd be so grateful if you could use our links to get there.  You get the same great deal, and they throw us a little commission for sending you. ☺ 






Permalink







47 Comments:

Blogger Wendy_Lou said...

Can someone please tell me what time it is in the Big Brother house? I'm getting so confused on time checks.

August 8, 2014 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

All time stamps here on the blog are in Big Brother Time..

Currently, it is 11:13am.

August 8, 2014 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Oh my. I am confused.

August 8, 2014 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Wendy_Lou said...

Thank you :-)

August 8, 2014 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

This game, these house guests ... I love it! Best season ever!

August 8, 2014 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Caro!

Honestly anything could happen this week! With noms at least... I expect Frankie, Caleb, Zach and Donny to go on the blocck... I don't think it'd be smart for these girls to nom Victoria since if she's on the block Thursday, she's likely going to go home. One can only hope they go after the BIG GUNS this week!

August 8, 2014 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Good Morning,

Can't wait for the feeds to come back with Frankie being on the block with Caleb. Then I actually want Caleb to win POV or be saved by a non TA person.

I read comments...and laugh when people refuse to see the brilliant gamer Derrick is. He is not malicious and he has not said thin gs as vile as Zach, Frankie and Christine. And people seem to always see it from their favorite's perspective. Well, my favorite has been Derrick all along so maybe I have cloudy vision too. But I love him because of his love and advocacy for animals.

I see Derrick doing what Dan did, and when Dan did it... honestly I hated it... because I did not like Dan. A hypocrite that makes me. I fess up. Now I have to come to terms with both playing a game best for themselves and ready to cut alliances when needed. Derrick is trusted by a few more people than Dan was... so the target on his head will be bigger. Either way, Derrick is using his own kind of mist... because people, especially the younger unattached girls turn to him for comfort.

I hope TA goes down in flames... because the comp to get a HG back in the game will be fierce in two weeks when the first four get to compete to come back in (if they follow last year's example).

August 8, 2014 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Wendy Lou

Always remember BBT is the same as PST.

August 8, 2014 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

It's amazing to me that Nic can't see that Derrick and Cody are the ones behind all this. She had a supposed alliance with them, not Frankie. I don't know what Frankie has done for her to want to be after him. Cody is the biggest lair of them all. Zack I don't understand his game plans either.

August 8, 2014 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH MAN!!! I can't BELIEVE I am Rooting for Caleb to WIN POV , assuming he does indeed throw the BOB . I am spinning trying to keep up, trying to figure out WHO to trust and believe. I'm frankly warn out lol, I can't imagine Carolyn, I almost think , KNOW, I KNOW, This season would be 100 times harder for me to understand if it weren't for you breaking it down, so THANK YOU lol

August 8, 2014 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Hello Carolyn how if your Friday going....

August 8, 2014 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

I didn't think about renom if veto is used. TA just indicated that counts???? It sounds like they had to give a name and did not before today's nomination ceremony.

August 8, 2014 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Oh man is Christine trying to stay Hoh

August 8, 2014 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger ATEC said...

I am trying to keep up but can someone help me out please... Has Nicole realized Christine is a liar yet? Has she blindly put her faith back into her?
Thanks!

August 8, 2014 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger bethg said...

SO much for the people who thought this was going to get boring! These noms are so fun.

If Caleb throws BoB in a super obvious way, oh my gosh! Frankie will cry and know his cover is blown. I really wanted to like him. But the way Frankie spoke to Nicole last night after she won HoH solidified his smarmy deceitfulness.

I've been refreshing these posts all day at work. Thank you so much for this blog and making Fridays at work fun!!

August 8, 2014 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger angel1 said...

whoa! these people change their minds so quickly and frequently, my head is spinning!

August 8, 2014 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I wasn't as surprised about Zach going up. When Caleb said he would throw it next to Frankie... they were worried Victoria and Donny would not be strong enough. They figured Zach next to Donny would be better. Not sure how Nicole spun this for Christine however. I am sure Christine does not want to lose HoH this week. :-)

August 8, 2014 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Donny is a nice guy, but seems vindictive and hos game suffers from tunnel vision

August 8, 2014 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...


Gotta hand it to Derrick. He is playing a masterful (but very nasty) game.

Frankie has to win POVs now or his game is done; Christine too. Nicole is a complete and total tuna, hooked so hard by Derrick that she can't see how what he said about F/Ch equally applies to him and Cody.

August 8, 2014 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn. I thought TA declined the mission. What is the truth?

August 8, 2014 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL The thing today is it seems as if Donny is everyone's sounding board LMAO..I can't believe they keep telling him whats going down, it's hysterical ,Tonight, I'm gonna pour myself a bailey's and sit back and just watch these hamsters scramble on their wheel of terror

August 8, 2014 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger kb said...

You have this crazy game player and there goes Victoria...just floating. ;) They better get her before she floats to final 2.

August 8, 2014 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Nothing disgusts me more than when a HG uses the term bullying and terrorizing the way Christine does. She did it to tank Devin's game, and she is doing it re. Zach. Sure, Zach is rude and sometimes overly dramatic... he has been on Vic all season. But to use those terms makes those really bullied and terrorized in life seem less than. :-(

It seems the target is off Donny for now. Works for me.

August 8, 2014 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

I am loving the guys running around trying to save their games..about time! This season has been lacking. Would love to see Cody, Derrick or Frankie go home this week.

August 8, 2014 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Oh... I think Derrick used some calming Lavender mist on Christine.

Christine: "Thank you Derrick"
Derrick: "You're still my target" Then laughs....

I'm rolling laughing here!

August 8, 2014 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Didds said...

is caleb saying amber is his best friend? lol. that's pretty sad.

August 8, 2014 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm confused...is Zach legit trying to work with Nicole or is he just playing Nicole for now...I mean he did tell her all his alliances...

August 8, 2014 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone! :-) Thank u for being here! <3

August 8, 2014 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

SMH @ Caleb bringing Amber back up. Just. No.

Love, love, love Derrick and his game play. Have since the beginning.

Cody - I have no use for.

I have a soft spot for Victoria. I feel like she could be a valuable player/asset but no one will even consider her.

August 8, 2014 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

So. Many. Questions...is Frankie the target?

Is Caleb the target?

Is Christine the target?

If Frankie is the target - is Derrick ok with that?

Do we have to wait until the BoB is over to know the answers to the above Q's?

Why isn't Caleb sleeping?

Is Zack really (truly) mad at Frankie, or is this one of his little mind games?

<3

August 8, 2014 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is kind of bizarre to me, first time really watching BB.

I think sending Frankie or Christine home at this point might be a mistake for some. They appear to have been privy to a lot of information passed around that could ruin other players' games. Of course, on the flipside, you have most of the house thinking they're liars. Even though their co-conspirators are just as much so.

It's very strange to me how Cody is acting right now. Were he & Derrick not aware of exactly what Frankie and Christine have been doing this entire time? Guess it was a way to play other people(Caleb, Zach, Donny) or maybe he's just a little cuckoo and has his opinions really easily coloured by his peers.

Others seem entirely vindictive, and thus, easy pawns.

August 8, 2014 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

this is the first season I have taken notice to how messy the house is. they have stuff all over looks gross

August 8, 2014 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is kind of bizarre to me, first time really watching BB.

I think sending Frankie or Christine home at this point might be a mistake for some. They appear to have been privy to a lot of information passed around that could ruin other player's games. Of course, on the flipside, you have most of the house thinking they're liars. Even though their co-conspirators are just as much so.

It's very strange to me how Cody is acting right now. Were he & Derrick not aware of exactly what Frankie and Christine have been doing this entire time? Guess it was a way to play other people(Caleb, Zach, Donny) or maybe he's just a little cuckoo and has his opinions really easily coloured by his peers.

Others seem entirely vindictive in their actions, and thus easy pawns.

August 8, 2014 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger OA said...

oh man I freakin love Victoria in all this, she is like the little sister I never had. She is gonna get taken pretty far.

This DE seems alot like last year, even pots DE seems like last year, where everyone wokeup and realized about the Florida realtor

August 8, 2014 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Am I mistaken that TA did not get Caleb to volunteer? That he did it himself prior? This shouldn't count. If they blow up Nicole's HOH sgain thatveould be awful.

August 8, 2014 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

This was what Hayden said in his interview.

He wishes he had called out Derrick and Cody the way he did Frankie and Christine.

If he had won the HOH (the one Caleb won) 1-If Zack had just been evicted as planned, he would have nominated Frankie and Christine. 2-If Jocasta had just been evicted as actually did happen, he would have nominated Derrick and Cody.

If he gets a chance to come back, he's going after Derrick and Cody.

If he had his wish for who would follow him as next out the door it would be Cody.

He will be disappointed in Nicole's emotional decision making. By no means does he trust or want to work with Frankie and Christine and I understand Nicole not trusting them. But Frankie and Christine gave her much better odds. Now that she has made it clear they are her only two targets this week and that she would take them both out if she could, she has just handed over her game. I suspect she will be gone within the next 2 to 3 weeks. If she had followed her gut (the way she was talking about Cody last night) she could have weakened a real power duo instead of taking a shot at two floundering fish that will die soon anyways. And she could have given Hayden a gift that he would have been thrilled to receive.

August 8, 2014 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not sure why Cody and Zach are so pissed at Frankie! He's playing the game just like they are. I mean Derrick and Cody are probably the bigger snakes in the house. Why get so bent out of shape??

August 8, 2014 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Zach is playing Nicole hardcore now. She is his new frankie

August 8, 2014 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I think I caught amnesia or something. Suddenly, literally everyone hates Frankie. Even Zach, which...what? What the hell happened? I read the recaps. I still have no idea.

August 8, 2014 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@OA, Victoria is starting to grow on me also. Her game play is atrocious, but I love the way she interacts when it's just a regular conversation. It's taken me a while to pick up the cultural differences and count for them when watching. She is also just naturally funny. It would help if she spent less time in front of the mirror. :-)

August 8, 2014 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone!☺

Lessa will be doing the BoB SPoiler and Aftermath tonight..

If you CLick This Link and then JUST SCROLL DOWN, you'll see it's the top post on the blog (once she posts) -- but there will not be a link underneath the banner. (unless I wake up to pee in the middle of the night, which is always a possibility too..)

August 8, 2014 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

OMG, I'm done! When is this BOB going to take place? I really hope Caleb follows thru with what he said he is going to do. Can u just picture it? He sits down and says " hey Frankie this is for Amber and does not move". :). Wish we could see it unedited. Ok, I am confused about TA mission. I heard they declined it, or is Caleb the pawn and they have no desire to vote out Frankie? ( I pray they declined it and if Frankie wins veto then bye, bye Christine). Last thing, next week is the time to get out Victoria in my opinion. That will be the 4th person going to jury and if it plays out the way it should that would be Mamma J, Victoria, Hayden and Frankie ( or Christine ) fighting to come back into the house. That gives Hayden better odds, only one he really needs to worry about a little would be Frankie. I think after Victoria gets to the jury house with that beautiful pool and surroundings she won't even try to get back in, nor will Jacosta. I have slept very little since last night and don't think I can take much more. Thanks Caro, without you I would be a walking zombie. Go team DONNIE, Nicole, Hayden. Please just once, it's been so long since anyone I've rooted for has won. And I also hope that miss Ariana I sing for a living does NOT pull a Rachel and have all her fans ( although I have no clue who this girl is) vote Frankie for Americas favorite. I'm way over the b.s. On that front. Bad enough production gets away with so much but it's not fair if Frankie wins that like Elissa did last year. We all know Judd would have won if not for Rachel. Sooo I hope her twitter account breaks before nominations ! Ok, I'm done ranting. Very tired. This beast mode mamma is going to go lay down. Lol. Xo. E.

August 8, 2014 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Re BBT, it's not PST, it's PDT. Just a friendly correction

August 8, 2014 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Just finished TOR and wanted to post on the latest comments a message for Carolyn:

You are an amazing woman with a mind that boggles me with its clarity! I appreciate your work so much!

I listened to the feeds last night--fell asleep a couple of times, woke to a different conversation--went back and played each segment again (a couple of times, when they took feeds away, etc.).

In the end, they had back-stabbed and lied to one another so many times, and switched their plans depending upon who they were talking to, that it was such a jumble in my head!! All I could take away from it is that Zach wants everyone to love him. Nicole has a terrible inability to take in new information, even temporarily--she distrusts anything new and then distrusts whoever said it forevermore. I figured out some of Derrick's methodology. And they are so happy to have made "jury" to get the full stipend--$$. And, also, they all "love" each other so much, so completely, totally.....But want them to go away forever and die.

But in the end, the chaos was so great, the most I could say was what their latest agreement was. With the lifespan of, say, until Derrick could get downstairs to tell Cody...?

But you turn it into a narrative. Clean out the mere distractions to show the pathway to consensus and where people diverged from it. I almost never have even a tiny disagreement with your conclusions. You have an absolutely stellar ability to take innumerable conflicting comments and weave a chronological story out of it all. You make my thinking clear about what I watched too, but was so confused by in the end. (I cannot write this without using the worst grammar ever. Hope my mom is busy with other heavenly duties up there and not watching or reading this.)

It's so wonderful you have devoted your talents to our summer hobby of BB. :) You could be off doing something like explaining the middle east conflicts or covering Putin vs. the Ukraine. We are all so fortunate you are here clarifying this crazy cacophony of chatter.

So I just wanted to take a minute to say thank-you and what I find so amazing about your coverage of BB. Thanks again!

August 8, 2014 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Wish Zack had gone home. He loves to create a mess. Not liking how they are treating Frankie. They have all lied. This singling out is awful.

August 8, 2014 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Outnumbered said...

Hi, Carolyn and Lessa and all the wonderful Dishers -

Something just occurred to me. When Frankie kept insisting to Nicole last night that he had Victoria's number I think I know what he meant. Ariana Grande. Victoria has said many times that Ariana is her favorite singer. I'm willing to bet that Frankie thinks he only has to reveal his connection to Ariana and he'll be able to get her to do anything he wants. Of course, that was last night. Tonight I'm guessing he'll need much more help that. Hmmm......

(I commented once before this year but I couldn't remember how I'd signed on in the past. Today I figured it out. Yes, I'm at the age of recurring CRS disease (Can't Remember S*@!). KCW is now Outnumbered.) ;-)

August 8, 2014 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

I don't think the TA mission is in play because Caleb volunteered to Nicole before he talked to any of the 3 so they had no hand in it until after the fact. I don't like the TA twist and hope I am right, judging from twitter TA is not popular with BB fans.

August 8, 2014 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below