;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovelies!☺  Happy Wednesday to you!  Thanks so much to those of you who were worried about me yesterday.  I'm all good.  If you are the praying kind.. please take a moment.. A BBDisher is undergoing Major surgery on Thursday and would appreciate your prayers for God to guide the hands of Drs. Kate O'Hanlan and Michael O'Holleran. 

The Overnight Report was a tiny bit late this morning, mostly because I wanted to address the whole finale on Rosh HaShanah issue, and then I got caught up in capturing and documenting the resurgence of HayCole aka Hayden's drive for that elusive 2nd kiss.. which led to the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, etc... And then, courtesy of Tella,  I saw that Zach's mom had written an open letter to the fans.

So... please have a  look at these 3 new posts:

For pointers to good stuff that happened before midnight, please see Michigan Man, Ryder and Tella's comments in the comment section of this previous post.

Now.. The Overnight...

For a rather raunchy, very funny flashback, go straight to 10:54pm on Camera 3..

10:53pm
Camera 3
HoH Room
Hayden, Frankie, Derrick
Hayden: Imagine if you could suck your own penis..



**ok.. If you could hear Hayden's voice, you'd know he's really not being vulgar at all.  He's coming at it from almost a scientific perspective.
Frankie: I would never leave my house.
Derrick: I would never.
Hayden: See, I've had this conversation with people before.  Would you really never?
Derrick: Never.
Hayden: Because  I've had this conversation with people before.. You jerk it.  If you were able to suck it, it would be the same thing.. "ohmygah, I just sucked my dick last night."  If it was a possible thing.
Derrick: It is possible.  People have done it.
Frankie: People do it all the time, if they have ones like this..
Hayden: You'd have to f'in take a rib out or some shit. 
Hayden: But think about it, if it was a possible thing for every guy..
**Global economies would fall.
Derrick: I can wholeheartedly say that I would not suck my own dick. There's just somethin' about it that's just different.
Hayden: No, but think about it.. If everyone is able to.. all guys are able to suck their own dick.  It's not like a special talent you have. 

Derrick: Ok.. My response would be..  I'd like to be able to die saying I've never sucked a dick.
Hayden: hehehe
Frankie: Ahhh.. there you go.  Me too. Me too.  That's my goal.
Derrick: That's just me.

Frankie: That's my goal.  That's my goal.  That's been my goal for may years now.



Earlier in the evening, Hayden promised Jocasta his vote.  As we begin the Overnight, Derrick promises his..

12:04am
Camera 1 and 2
BeeHive
Derrick and Jocasta

Derrick: Even if you say to someone, I've got 4 votes, if they ask who, don't say the names.
Jocasta: I wont.
Derrick:  I think you're good.  You definitely have my vote.  You definitely have my vote.


CUT TO:
12:53am
HoH Room
Hayden and Nicole

Hayden transitions well.. from talk of blowing himself with the boys to vying for that elusive 2nd kiss from the very hard to get Nicole.  The kisses and everything leading up to them are covered extensively in this post

CUT TO:
12:15am
Camera 1 and 2
Zach, Frankie, Caleb, Cody

Zach: And then it's us 6.
Frankie: Boys Town..
Zach: Do you think the vote's gonna be 8-0?  Can you talk to Victoria, you two?  Not that it matters.  I'm not worried, and I don't wanna make it feel like I'm tryin' to like plead my case or anything.
Caleb: It's not gonna be 8-0.   Donny's not gonna vote to keep you here.
Frankie: Yeah, I don't think so either.
Zach: He is going to, dude!
Frankie: And I don't know about Victoria.
Caleb: He went against the house before..
Zach: He told me he would vote her out if he needed to, and I think Donny likes me.
Caleb: There you go then.
**fyi, the plan is still to send Zach home... in a blindside.  Caleb still doesn't know though.

CUT TO:
1:41am
Camera 1 and 2
Pool Table
Christine, Frankie, Hayden

They've all had enough of Caleb complaining about slop, talking about himself, and going on about how famous he's going to be when this is over.  Christine goes inside, which gives Hayden the opportunity to ask..

Hayden: When are you gonna talk to Caleb?  Tomorrow?
Frankie: I guess.  If it comes up tonight..
Hayden: If the opportunity..
Frankie: Presents itself..
Hayden: yeah.

Frankie: Ya know? Cuz I feel like.. I feel like if I tell him what I told you, it'll be fine.. but, Caleb has such a big mouth, I don't think he can keep anything secret.

Talk turns to Zach..

Frankie: He's unbelievably, supremely confident.
Hayden: I mean, honestly, I f'in love Zach, but..
Frankie: Me too!  You know I do.  You know I don't have an ounce of hate in my body for him.  And I don't.. I see the game he's playing.
Hayden: And he's playing a good game.. if he could just tone it down, literally a tad.  Just like a slight.. It's whatever, man.. Like I said, I wasn't that surprised.
Frankie: Who knows what he's actually thinking.. It's so erratic. No rhyme or reason. And he's gonna be in the jury.
Hayden: Hopefully.
Frankie: He will.
**so much love, so few votes..

2:08am
Camera 3
Cody and Derrick
Rock Room

Cody's in a mood and venting a tiny bit to Derrick that everyone else is getting on his nerves.  Then onto plans for next week...

Cody: If I was on the outside, dude, I'd be rippin' people's heads off, callin' people out.  I'm just gettin' pissed.
Derrick: Who's next?
Cody: My first one.. honestly, over Donny, I wanna send Christine home.  
Derrick: Just be careful with that one, cuz then they'll have the big numbers.
Cody: Oh..  here's the thing, Donny said to me today, you know how like, uh, Nicole said that Donny said that Christine said to put me up?  He said that Hayden, Hayden told you, right?  So it's like, Well, I'm confused.
**me too!
Cody: The thing is, I don't know if Nicole told Hayden or Donny told Hayden, or Hayden told Nicole.
Derrick: Either way..
Cody: Well, here's the thing.. That doesn't make Nicole linked in with Donny.  I think Donny and Hayden are just partnered up.
Derrick: It's possible.  I think Nicole knows about it too, though, bro.
Cody: Oh, I think Nicole knows about it, cuz I think Nicole and Hayden are a final 2.
Derrick: They are definitely 2, and that's why, when you walked out this morning, they do that every day.  They'll get together at one point, the 3 of em..
Cody: I know..

CUT TO:
2:11am
Camera 3
Storage Room
Cody and Zach

Zach: I'm straight, right?
Cody: yeah. Like 100%.
** :-(
Zach: (nervous laugh)
Cody: This is the same thing that happened last time you were on the block.  Going into Wednesday, you were like, "I'm good, right?"

Talk turns to Victoria.  Cody tells Zach she's voting to keep him. 

Zach: We're in such a good spot.  Dude, we're gonna kill it.
Cody: I know.  I think we're gonna just run through the house.
Zach: Me, you and Derrick are gonna be the last 3 people here.  No doubt in my mind.  No doubt.   I haven't been worried about this week, but I wouldn't be surprised if everybody was lying to me, know what I mean??  But I trust you to the fullest.

Zach: Amber was blindsided so bad.. I wouldn't be surprised if people were like, yo, we can get Zach out..  Jocasta's not a threat, let's get Zach out.  Like, I..
Cody: Yeah, but it's not.  You have all of us.  You don't have to worry.  Like, Amber.. who the f*ck did she have?
Zach: She didn't have anyone.


CUT TO:
2:58am
Caleb, Derrick, Frankie
Camera 1 and 2
Pool Table

It's finally time to tell Caleb what's up this week..

Derrick: We gotta do some big boy talk.
Caleb: Let's do it.

Derrick: We hadda wait til people went to sleep.. OK.  What's your opinion on Zach?  Straight up talk. This is confidential talk right now.
Caleb:  I think at any given moment he would throw any of us under the bus. He would vote any of us to go home.  And I think, at the end of the day, if any of us was in front of his money, he's gonna vote us to go home.
Derrick: K.  Well, here's the deal.  We're votin' him out this week.
Caleb: ok.
Derrick: Reason we're votin' him out is cuz last night, while playin pool, I already told you straight up from a while ago, I don't play that f'in backdoor shit. 
Caleb: ok.

Derrick: Cuz if you'll do it to somebody else, you'll do it to me.  Came out here last night, and he didn't say anything directly, directly, but he was just basically hintin' to us just workin' together.
Derrick: And you weren't out here.
Caleb: Just you and him?
Derrick: Me, him, Frankie, Cody.. Cody's on the same thing.. He knows we're havin' this talk right now.  But like, yeah.. It' ain't happenin'.  We don't trust him. So he's goin' home.
***It's a brilliant way to make sure Caleb's on board.  We're sending Zach home because he wanted to cut YOU, Caleb,  out of the picture.

Caleb: Oh yeah.
Derrick: We couldn't tell you at all today, cuz he's been followin' you like a f'in..
Caleb: Right.
Derrick: ..horse today.. and I think that's why.  So.. it was good you won BoB, because he's basically bustin' your balls about eating slop all week?  He's gonna go home.
Caleb: Yeah.
Derrick: But that can't get to him, cuz he'll blow us all up. He'll talk about bomb squad..
Caleb: He's probably gonna do it after he hears anyway.
Derrick: Walkin' out the door.. but last night he was sittin there, and he was basically like, "Hey, I think we can work together, we're a good group of 5," referrin' to Christine, even though she wasn't out here.
Frankie: And he said that he wanted to backdoor Hayden in the double eviction.
Derrick: Yeah.
Frankie: And evict him.
Derrick: Yeah.. like.. he's got plans.  We all were like, soon as he walked in, tell Caleb tomorrow.  But it's everyone.  We're all in on it.  Literally..

Caleb: I'm down with everyone else.
Derrick: I knew you were down with it, because you talked about it last week, that he was the 1st one to go.
Caleb: Yeah.. I even mentioned it to Frankie the other day..
Frankie: You did.
Caleb: What did I say?
Frankie: You said "he should be going out the way Devin did, because he did exactly what we said we were not doing."  He just scares me.. When he's in a position of power, you cannot talk to him.  It breaks my heart, but..

Caleb: My only concern is, is he a number?

Derrick casts doubt upon that as well.

Caleb: If the crew's down, I'm down. I'm with you guys 100%.  The final 4 is me Frankie, Derrick and Hayden.
**this final 4 agreement is real only to Caleb. 

This conversation is ongoing, if you'd like to watch on flashback, go to 3:02am on Camera 1..
 With Caleb on board, that's one more nail in Zach's BB coffin.  They didn't even need the number.  They only needed to tell Caleb in order to retain his trust, so he wouldn't be blindsided by Zach's eviction.

The rest of the talk late Tuesday evening is speculation about the week ahead.. And this, dear dishfolk, concludes the Overnight Report. ☺


If you've got any shopping to do, you can help guarantee that BBDish is around for another season by getting to your favorite e-commerce site from the links provided here:  Amazon, eBay. Walmart, BestBuy and Overstock.com. They're also at the top of the right sidebar, under Team BBDish, should you like to make a habit of it.☺






Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning.
Thanks for the little vignettes, it is nice to get a deeper look at the people, and their motivations. It helps us remember that these are just people and there is much more to them than the façade we see on this show.

August 6, 2014 at 3:06 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good Morning Carolyn <3
The HayCole romance is just so stinking cute,they give me butterflies just watching it all unfold.
I am sad to see that Zack will be going home,but at the same time,some of his manner was a little scary.
Here is to a fun,edge of your seat upcoming 2 nights :)
Hope everyone has a great day :)

August 6, 2014 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

"The final 4 is me Frankie, Derrick and Hayden." This last comment is interesting. It doesn't include Cody. And we know that Derrick and Cody have a F2.
Up until now Hayden was the odd man out. Looks like his game has finally started and he may be taking Cody's place...

Now that Amber is gone, things are on the upswing for Caleb. Maybe they're not planning to get rid of him right away after all????

August 6, 2014 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry :0) I always like to remember they're people.. Too many forget.

Good morning, Andrea :0) I know, right? Adorbz Adorbz!! They are so cute together.. and TOTALLY to blame for the Overnight Report running late today.


EVERYONE
ok.. That's 4 new posts before 9am eastern.. MamaDish needs a nap!

P.S. As of 6:03am on Cam 3, Frankie is up and talking to the feeds in the back yard..

August 6, 2014 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ceemurph -- the only person who believes that f4 has any merit is Caleb..

August 6, 2014 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning!

Reality check… Zack's moms letter is just so touching. As much as I enjoyed the value of Zack's entertainment to BB…today i feel a bit sad that he will be blind sided and going…:(

So much has happened in the last 24 hrs and as much as would love to say more, I am running late for work.

So have a great Wednesday!

August 6, 2014 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger dawn said...

I live in NY and its showing Football for Thursday night is there any way to watch the live show online

August 6, 2014 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm on Caleb shower-watch now. Everyone last night was talking about how he NEVER showers, and they can all smell him! I would never have guessed he'd be like that, he seems like a guy that would want to smell presentable. Victoria said he didn't brush his teeth the 48 hours they were attached, and when she did brush her teeth he'd just stand there. It just skeeves me out that someone would be stinky and borrowing people's clothes, etc. So join me if you will and let me know if that guy ever ends up showering. I think it was Frankie who said he's not even a Have Not, so it makes no sense!

August 6, 2014 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Im pretty sire Zach will be the one coming back from jury, and it wont be the anticlimatic snooze fest that Judd's return was.
On the Christine note, hopefully this is just an aspect of her personality that her husband is well aware of. If thats the case then no problem. If thats not the case then BIG problem. Its not just the touchy feely with Cody, its also the dirty talk not WITH the guys.. but TO the guys. But maybe thats cool and thats just who she is. Only the people that know her outside the house can truly know.

If anyone but Zach comes back its gonna be a big letdown

August 6, 2014 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Morning, but not so good.

I'm sad and I don't even know if I was rooting for Zack. I was rooting for Hayden until he became Derrick's minion. I wanted Haycole actually working with Donny-not keeping Donny in their back pocket.

This is the first they've had to eat their own. Devin had resigned from the group and Amber never really was 'one of them'. Since they came to the decision that Zack needs to go the 'ugly' is coming out. They are over strategizing and justifying too much. Maybe they feel guilty. It's a bad move for Frankie. Hayden is looking foolish thinking he is running things when we all know he's not. It's a great move for Derrick. As a game move, it all depends who you're rooting for. I can't criticize the move. I just don't like that it is getting to 'mean level' when it didn't really have to.

Cody is quickly joining the ranks of Caleb as least likeable. Call someone out already. Quit talking about it and do it. Is that why he talks crap about Zack- because Zack is not afraid to call people out? What should I expect from a guy that couldn't run his own HOH? And for all his bi☆chin' about Frankie, has he ever considered that no one complains about Derrick. Why wouldn't he want to take Frankie or even Caleb to the end over Derrick. Frankie can be a good ally because he can pull his weight in comps, he knows the game and he can make the moves that Cody doesn't want to ( like getting rid of Derrick ). Most of the house does not like or respect Frankie so at least Cody would have a chance against him. He has no chance against Derrick. It's going to be a rude awakening for Cody to go home and realize he had not one original thought. Derrick was controlling him for the entire game.

One last thought. It would be awesome if we got to tell TA who to vote for this week. That would be 3 votes for Zack. I'm sure that Derrick could talk 2 more votes out of Christine, Caleb, Victoria or Cody. Unfortunately this first big move in the game has set the rest of the season up to be more boring and predictable than ever.

August 6, 2014 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all my other friends.

I haven't read the TOR yet so this might be covered. If not, you have to go to flashback and watch the conversation between Hayden, Frankie and Derrick around 8:45 in the HOH room. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time...It's hysterical listening to men talk about their weiners. Oh, I forgot of course Caleb was there and had to brag on his. Very funny.

Got to go read the TOR. Be back later.

August 6, 2014 at 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning all, first time posting this year. Great cast love all of them. One comment on Caleb's attire - if this is what a "Beast Mode Cowboy" dresses like I'll take one regular cowboy please.

August 6, 2014 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Caleb sure lives in a land of his own! Derrick is a genius at this game! I believe he's up there with Dan and Dr. Will.

August 6, 2014 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Caleb seems to fall for anything as long as his ego is pumped up. Derrick is a genius at this game. I think he's up there with Dan and Dr. Will. I hope he goes all of the way and comes back for an all star season.

August 6, 2014 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tomorrow is my birthday and my birthday wish is for Zack to stay!!!

August 6, 2014 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I know a lot of cowboys. None of them dress like Caleb.

August 6, 2014 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I think it's funny how "anti interference from production" people are until the HG they are rooting for is about to be evicted. It happens every year.

August 6, 2014 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

This is a very weak cast in terms of gameplay. The girls are all mousy floaters. And the guys except for Derrick and Donny are young and goofy. Derrick is able to manipulate because nobody knows how to make their own decisions. The lone exception is Donny, but I cant figure what his plan is. He is too inactive IMO. It would be nice if he would talk to the camera. When Derrick wanted to do the TA challenge and Donny didnt, what happened? No mist... they didnt do it.

August 6, 2014 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning again everyone.

I'm at work so I just got a chance to get back to TOR and all of your comments.

@Grendon - I agree. I would love for TA to HAVE to vote for Zach to stay. No choices like last week's shut down by Donny. "TA, you MUST vote against the house!"

As you can tell, I'm full fledged wanting Zach to stay. The funny thing about that is, I've actually been saying that I'm pulling for Derrick to win. I just think Zach in the house will make for a more interesting, exciting and unpredictable season.

Okay... Back to comments.

August 6, 2014 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 6, 2014 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derrick is a master--it really is incredible to watch him talk to people. I watched his talk with Frankie the other night with my jaw on the ground--it's amazing how he picks up on people's reactions and body language & uses it. He reads people so well, and he's so subtle when he guides people. I still can't tell if he has totally misted Frankie (as it would seem--Frankie has been almost verbatim spitting out what Derrick fed him), or if Frankie realized during the conversation that there was no saving Zach and that this is the only way he could go to save HIS game. I tend to think Frankie's more of a fighter than that, but I guess we won't truly know until DR footage is on the show. Shame that talk will have to be chopped down--the tv audience truly doesn't do Derrick's craft justice!!

I'm still sad about Zach leaving. Like many others have said, I think there is a strong possibility for a jury member "buy back"--it's just a shame that his relationship with Frankie will be soured by then. Frankie makes it difficult for me to discern what is really Frankie and what is "BB FRANKIE! *jazz hands*" but I have noticed a tightness and guard shifted back into place over these past few days. Arg. I just love when these boys love each other. I guess that's not the name of the game is it? ;) Grumble, grumble.

I'm nervous & excited for the DE. I am very interested to see how Derrick and the rest of the Detonators (+ Caleb) scheme and scramble in such a short amount of time. Jury is still out for me on who I want to get that HOH... I just love them all so much!

Hate the game, not the players, folks...

August 6, 2014 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I’ll not get into the who is the best ever player, I’m not sure there is a right answer to that one. The differences between seasons is so vast I try to limit my judgment to the current crop.
Right now Derrick is playing a masterful game, it’s not exciting but it is near perfect for this group dynamic. IMO it’s a good idea to get rid of Zach. It is always a good time to break up strong pairs. I think you should target Zankie, Derrick/Cody and Nicole/Hayden, then Frankie/Christine. The way Derrick is doing it, quietly, no drama, bringing the surviving member into your fold. Threat gone, no enemy made… how could it be played any better? This season could well come down to who makes the move against the other, Derrick or Donny.
The year is a chess match not a rugby game.

August 6, 2014 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I got used to PR interference long ago. I don't like blatant double standards with rules ie: the girls always have to wear their full punishment costume but the guys (Enzo) don't. But without PR/audience interference Jeff never would have had the coup d' etat and that season would have been a snooze fest.

Zack isn't necessarily my fave. Hayden was the one I was rooting for but Zack keeps the show from being boring and we still have a lot of show left.

August 6, 2014 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!☺

New Top Post!!


August 6, 2014 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I know you have the raunchy Flashback about what some guys would like to do if they were endowed in a certain way. There is a follow up to that one... later on in the bathroom where an interesting discussion about gays in the military also takes place. There were two HGs who were not interested at all, to ever put a certain thing in their mouths... it was Derrick and Zach. The reaction by Frankie was a big gaping mouth.

August 7, 2014 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below