;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 4, 2014

Big Brother 16 Finale Date

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! 

As of this afternoon, we have an Official  Finale Date and Time for Big Brother 16. 

Big Brother 16 will come to a close on Wednesday, September 24th at 9:30pm for a 90 minute finale following the 90 minute 8pm premiere of the Fall season of Survivor.


@CBSTweet: THIS JUST IN: Special 90 minute eps for both Premiere & Finale on 9/24!

Doing the week to week math,  if this week's double elimination is the only one planned for the season, this schedule should bring us to a final 3 at the appropriate time.  If, however,  there is more than one double elimination scheduled for the season, we'll be looking at a jury bound HG returning to the house, either by fan vote, competition or whatever else they might come up with...

What do you think is going to happen??






Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger Jane I is from Texas said...

Is there a DE this week for sure? I just didn't catch that on the show.

August 4, 2014 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I imagine it will be 2 doubles with a jury member returning

August 4, 2014 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hopefully HG returns and turns the house upside down !

August 4, 2014 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger LesleyS said...

Hmmmm. I was just thinking about this. Surely they have something up their sleeve if it's the most twisted summer? What does your gut say, Carolyn?

August 4, 2014 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger LesleyS said...

Hmmmm. I was just thinking about this. Surely they have something up their sleeve if it's the most twisted summer? What does your gut say, Carolyn?

August 4, 2014 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

I am a bit disappointed in America's contribution with BB this year. I really thought we were going to have a bigger hand in the show this season. I guess I was hoping we could also have America vote in the evictions each week. Plus, to me, the Team America is an epic fail.

I am happy with the characters this year for the most part. Things are starting to heat up and that makes for good live feeds on the scheming.

Things I would like to see for future seasons are:
1. a new house. This lay out is boring me
2. More America involvement
3. Fewer ants
4. More endurance, more endurance, More endurance.
5. a bigger back yard that never gets shut down for comps. I mean really, CBS. You can't stage it in another spot? When the HGs are all jumbled together it is so boring to watch. I want to see them go off and talk game in small groups.

Thanks, Caro, for offering us the feeds and keeping us up to speed when we have to visit reality.

Love and hugs to you all

August 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hey Carolyn!

I have a feeling that if there is a double eviction this week or in the next couple weeks that Donny will be the one going. That is why I am hoping for two double evictions and the fans voting back a player (Donny). I love that guy and I really want him, Nicole, Hayden and maybe Caleb to form an alliance and shake things up. Just my opinion.

Take care and here's hoping there is an endurance this week...I really miss them.

August 4, 2014 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'd love to see three or four go to jury and then a comp to bring one back. So at least two doubles.

August 4, 2014 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They will let someone come back especially if zack leaves Thrus.

August 4, 2014 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone!

NASTY storm here.. I'm powering down til it passes.. then I'll open a new post.

August 5, 2014 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

..then there's the matter of them doing something postworthy..

August 5, 2014 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

Erev Rosh Hashana....REALLY?!

August 5, 2014 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously CBS. Plan the Big Brother Finale on the first night of Rosh Hashanah.

August 5, 2014 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below