;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 1, 2014

Adam and Eve - And Caleb's Shaved Head!


I think Carolyn finally passed out (As she certainly should have!) So for your viewing pleasure - Adam and Eve will be in the house for the next 48 hours - chained together even....
















Nicole: This is AWESOME.
Frankie: This is AMAZING.


Donny: So when you go up the steps, who's gonna go first?
All: laugh

They talk about the shower situation, etc...

Frankie: If you need help, please and thank you.

Christine: (cracks up)


Caleb: You wash my back, I'll wash yours.. wax on, wax off...Victoria: Seriously, dude, I will shower with you if we wear bathing suits... wait, isn't that what you wanted? I'm trying to make it easy for you!




Victoria: I'm confused. My dad is gonna DIE.

Lessa: I'm thrilled! HAHA! Spark up the feeds and enjoy, Dishers!

7:56 - and even better - it's time to SHAVE CALEB'S HEAD!

Caleb: This is stupid.

Caleb: I have to have an Eulgy. Hair, I've had you forever. I've kept you clean. You've been my best friend. I want all of you to know I've never shaved my head in 7 years since the army..












Frankie: It looks GOOD!
Derrik: She's doing a good job..
Victoria: I told you I could!













Christine: It looks really good!
Cody: Dammit. He does look good!  I thought we'd have a chance, us ugly guys!
Donny: no way to ugly him up!



Caleb: DANG. EVE! Takin CONTROL! Girl I met 42 days ago is giving me a haircut. Never cut hair in her life.
Frankie: You're doing a great job
Victoria: THANKS!
Caleb: Is aid in there -I first walked out, saw shave head? Said Ain't happnin!


Derrik goes in and helps make sure it's even and all, but Victoria did a really good job. :)

Caleb: I can't believe... my hair is gone... I'm stuck.. I can't..
Me: I can't believe you're such a GIRL. I'd totally shave my head. Wusses.


Derrik knows he hats his hairline, so he straightens it up...

 And I love him even more...

Meanwhile, Cody does Christine's nails


Christine: you're the only boy in here who knows how to do the long strokes.
Cody: (snickers)

And we're all done - except there may be a 'line' added by Derrik later.

And Caleb jumps in the shower - and forgets his mic. Whoops!



Alright, Dishers - spark up the feeds and enjoy! I'll be lingering in case anything else happens - but for now - mind the critters. :)











Permalink







4 Comments:

Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Good evening,

I love that there is some drama going on. I have to say though that having Nicole and Donny win HoH and very likely having another outsider walk out the door Thursday makes me shake my head. I know Hayden, Donny and Nicole want to BD Frankie. But I question the guys voting out one of their own next to Jocasta. The only way one leaves is if Frankie is next to Zach. Donny and Nicole are not as good players as they think... nominating the way they did because they were afraid of revenge.

I so far have enjoyed watching Caleb and Victoria in their Adam and Eve suits... but the hour is early. Come back in another 30.

The POV tomorrow is huge for the game and ATEOTD. ;-) If Jo remains on the block... I think she may leave. Frankie is replacement if one comes off and he is not the PoV winner. The week is interesting. Thank goodness.

August 1, 2014 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I may be late but I am laughing. Great write up and the pics of facial expressions was worth coming in late for.

August 2, 2014 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

I don't know what Caleb was so upset about with having to shave his head. It looks good on him........yuck did I say that?

I shaved my hair once in support of a dear friend who had Ovarian Cancer and I LOVED IT!! It made me feel so free and liberated or something. I equated it to how women in the 60s felt when they burned their bras!! LOL :) But I do wish it would come in style for women to shave their heads.

Janice from GA

August 2, 2014 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Thanks Lessa! It may be just me but it seems like the pictures are never fully loaded in Lessa's posts for me :(

August 2, 2014 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below