;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Big Brother 16: The LONG awaited Cody Shower Show

Just when we thought it would never happen!

Late last night, Cody got into the HoH shower, while Frankie was having a bath, and Skippy gave us the goods.. I wish I could post it for you here, just like old times, but it's against the rules now.  So..

Live Feeders.. Cody's in the HoH shower.. full monty, July 31st at 2:39am on Camera 2.  You're welcome!

If you haven't gotten the feed yet this season, and you'd like to try them out, here's a 2 day free trial, so you can hop right in and see what you've been missing! ☺ Need help using the flashback feature? Here's a handy little guide: BB16: How to Use the Flashback Feature on the Feeds.






Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

I must turn my laptop back on! Caro, we are baaaaddd, but thanks for the highlite of my day. tee hee hee.

July 31, 2014 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehehehe! ☺

July 31, 2014 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Curves to the left. ...I was able to pause at the exact moment. tee hee hee.
Wish I knew how to make full screen my background. Haven't figured that out yet.

July 31, 2014 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

And good morning! Lol

July 31, 2014 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Thank you my fellow Carolyn. Such wonderful taste we have!!

July 31, 2014 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to check it out lol

July 31, 2014 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Kdecruz said...

Thank you Cody for pressing yourself against the glass and Big Thank You Carolyn for being there to point it out to us!

July 31, 2014 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got what you were hoping for.

Was he doing it for Frankie?

July 31, 2014 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA I saw that on Twitter and wondered if you had seen it yet lol

July 31, 2014 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And we thank you, Carolyn!

July 31, 2014 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

TripL in Cen FL
Not that im condoning your idea - lol (maybe I am ;))! But you can hit the 'printscreen' button (usually above the number pad) once you have it paused where you want it. Then open a word document and hit control+v and it should pull it up then just right click and it should give you the option to make it your wallpaper. :) You should even be able to crop it to exactly what you want :)

July 31, 2014 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Help, I'm trying to sign up for the live feeds and it's like a continuous loop, I hit enter anfter filling out the "form" and sends me back to the "create an account" page, what am I doing wrong?

July 31, 2014 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you got my previous comment but you need to check out 3:10 or 3:11 PM on camera 2. Caleb tries to talk Amber into a banana which is obviously representing him. Creepy.

July 31, 2014 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

Yay! Thanks Carolyn. Looks like he was 'fluffing' it before showing it. I think it was very intentional - and I like it! ;-)

July 31, 2014 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Hi to everyone!

Hi and thank you so much to Carolyn (some of your comments tickle me to pieces in the middle of the night, my dog snorts with disgust--why don't dogs appreciate laughter like we humans? They will perform for our appreciation but laughter, giggles and belly laughs are unimaginable for them. Oh well...time for BB!!

July 31, 2014 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I ummm, really? Help, I know I'm a newbie but ding dang y'all, what code should I use to get you credit Carolyn?

July 31, 2014 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger gretchenhs said...

Wow, ummm....I'm married I shouldn't be looking at that but ummm....wow!

August 14, 2014 at 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below