;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Big Brother 16: Frankie Grande Tells Zach, "I love you. I would marry you."

Frankie and Zach brought the Zankie love to a higher level last night, again declaring their love, how perfect the are together, how cute, a match made in heaven, and Frankie went so far as to tell Zach,

"I would marry you.  I would absolutely marry you.  You'd be having the best sex of your life."

Self professed heterosexual Zach is taking baby steps here.. back tickles, a kiss on the shoulder and several I love yous, punctuated by a "Too bad I'm not gay, right?"

Frankie seems to know better, but he's not pushing and tells Zach gently.. "You just keep thinking about it."

Here's the full transcript and pics from their pillow talk tonight................  Enjoy!


3:59am
Zach: Who wants a backrub?
Frankie: Me.

Zach: I got you, bro.
Frankie: You want one first?
Zach: No.  I don't need one, bro.
Frankie: Are you serious.
Zach: I just wanna give you one.




Zach: It helps me fall asleep.
Frankie: That's the best.  I love you.
Zach: I love you, dude.  Your f'in Madonna show today?  Honestly, if she saw that?  Can you imagine?
Frankie: Oh my God..
Zach: Imagine if Madonna actually saw what you can do?  She'd want you as a dancer.
**Time stamp, anyone?
Frankie: I love her more than anything.. Madonna..
Zach: I'll be so pissed if they call me to the Diary Room.
Frankie: They wont.

Zach: (softly) We're doin' great, dude.. We're sleepin' in the HoH bed.. Everything's perfect. Day 38.  Only 52 days to go.. til we walk out with fat checks.. with our names on it..
Frankie: (sleepy talk) 52 days left.. we're almost at half way...  that's crazy..
Zach: I know, right.. I can't wait til Monday.
Frankie: I can't wait.
Zach: Amber's gonna be like, "no, I'm not sitting in that chair." Um, ya got to, sweetie..  
Frankie:  mm hmm..  I can't wait ti see what you say.
Zach: I'm just gonna stand up, point and do my evil laugh..
Frankie: hehe
Zach: That competition today was rough..
Frankie: It was crazy.  I mean, the 21 year old track star almost died.
**Hayden
Zach: Cross Country star, not even track.  He runs like miles and miles..
Frankie: right.
Zach:You almost beat him too.. You just had the wrong strategy, I guess?
Frankie: yeah

The backrub, which is all tickle, no rub, ends at 4:04am.. and just before the minute is over, there's this..


Frankie:  See you at the final 2.
Zach: Goodnight, Frankie. I love you.
Frankie: I love you too. So much.
Zach:We're great friends, dude.
Frankie: MMm! I can't wait to meet your little broski..
Zach: Oh my God
Frankie: And play golf with him..
Zach: Oh my God..
Frankie: And for you to meet my sister..
Zach: That would actually be my dream.. Us just chillin'
Frankie: Can't wait. We're such a good team.
Zach: Dude, we are.
Frankie: We are.
Zach:We really are.  We complement each other so well.  And you keep me in check like no one else..
Frankie: That's true.
Zach: Which is the most important thing, cuz i'm f'in..

Frankie: hehe..  I love you.  We are a good team.  And you get to do all the shit that I can't do, because..
Zach: I don't give a f*ck.  It is perfect.  You're like the nicest guy who loves everyone, and I'm the guy who walks around hating everyone.
Frankie: And no one would ever suspect that we're doing anything together.  Like, even Christine was like, "I can't believe you have to share that room with him," and I'm like, " I know.."
Zach: (softly) hahaha!!
Frankie: She's like, "You're such an angel for doing that for him."

Zach: This game is so fun, when you're good at it.  The hardest part was breaking news to Caleb.. I didn't apologize to him, but in my head, I'm like, I can't believe I just said that.

4:08am
Frankie: Goodnight, Team Zankie.
Zach: Goodnight.  God, that's such a cute name.
Frankie: We're the cutest people..
Zach: It's kitsch.  It's so kitsch.
Frankie: Do you think people are tweeting #TeamZankie?
Zach: After tonight?  yes!

Frankie: Hashtag TeamZankie.
Zach: I could just like, sleep on you.

Frankie: (cute voice)  I know.. I love you.
Zach: uuuhhhh.. God, we're perfect. Too bad I'm not gay, right?
Frankie: I would marry you.
Zach: hehehe

Zach kisses Frankie's back.
Frankie: I would absolutely marry you.
Zach: hehehe
Frankie: I would marry you.  You'd be having the best sex of your life.
Zach: (loud groan of pleasure)
Frankie: It would be really kind of perfect. 
Zach: (whimper)
Frankie: You just keep thinkin' about it.
Zach: hehe
Frankie: My God.. could you imagine if we were fully hooking up?
 **yes, quite well, thanks.  I've been and shall continue hoping for said blessed event! dammit.

Zach: hahaha!
Frankie: hehehe
Zach: Frankie.. you're too much.  I love everything about you.
Frankie: I love everything about you too.
Zach: It's a match made in heaven.
Frankie:What'd you say?
Zach: I said it's a match made in Big Brother heaven.
Frankie: Yeah, it really was.  mm..  So you gotta win HoH next week.
Zach:  I will.  Don't you worry.
Frankie: Good.  I like this (*sleeping) arrangement.






Permalink







10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There is no timestamp as they were playing Madonna during the wakeup call and we had fish.

July 27, 2014 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger nikkikole said...

I love them. They are too cute. Zack grows on me more everyday :)

July 27, 2014 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG ... #TeamZankie

Zach needs to peek out of that closet he's hiding in, drop the 'tough guy' machismo and DON'T break my Frankie's heart !♡!

If he's just messing with Frankie's emotions for "the game" ... Sher will NOT be pleased {{growls like mama bear}} - but, I would not be surprised, if it were Frankie who is using Zack's emotions to his advantage ...

Thing's that make you go "hmmm"

July 27, 2014 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Smt123 said...

I think it is purely a friendship. I think that Zach really thinks he found a true friend..they have fun together..honestly didn't think the frat boy would be so comfortable with showing affection to an openly gay man. I think it shows who Zach will be when he grows up out of this immature mentality

July 27, 2014 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger A Jon's Mind said...

I want them to share an epic kiss and in the moment of that kiss, Zach reveals how he really feels about Frankie without hiding behind the "Too bad I'm not gay" routine.

This is a most perplexing relationship. Zach was seen changing his shorts after feeling aroused in his sleep. Do we really think he was dreaming of Alyssa Milano? No. I'm routing for Team Zankie and I almost hope Zach or Frankie don't get voted out cuz I want their epic love story to go to the end.

#StillABetterLoveStoryThanTwilight
#TeamZankie

July 27, 2014 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Jenn B. said...

Caleb doesn't have a clue about this game. He really thinks all these guys will do exactly what he wants as far as Amber goes. He is like a dumb blonde (no offense)

July 27, 2014 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I think its judgmental and wrong for any of us to make assumptions about Zach's sexuality. Its no different than if somebody was telling Frankie that he should be with a woman

July 27, 2014 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Lina said...

I've been married for 19 years to and have been living an epic love story since. Everything about their friendship, affection and the look in their eyes reminds me of me and my hubz. I hope they do live their own Happily Ever After BB16 as I have but if a relationship doesn't manifest, I can honestly say I believe they will have a beautiful friendship that will last a lifetime. <3 #TeamZankie forever

July 27, 2014 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger ATEC said...

I honestly hope nothing happens... If Zach is not certain about his sexuality or even if he is teetering, he certainly does not need to experiment while the world watches, and certainly not with someone who will literally screw and then screw him over him for games sake...I love love love Frankie but would lose all respect for him if he allowed that to happen. If he was an openly gay or bi sexual man it would be different but I hope he does not try something so life altering with someone based on emotions he is experiencing in the BB house, those feelings are all to often not real and not reciprocated.

July 28, 2014 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

My feeds are sketchy now that they're in the Jeff Loop. I wonder if it is OVERLOAD on viewers and chatters. Andy is doing a live chat today in the VIP chatroom if anyone is interested....

July 28, 2014 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below