;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Power of Veto Spoiler & Aftermath

The Power of Veto Competition began at 2:38pm BBT!  The PoV Players are Frankie, Jocasta, Victoria, Hayden, Donny and Christine.  Amber is the host.  As soon as the feeds come back and the HGs fill us in, we'll have the PoV Spoiler for you.....

 ......Hayden Won the PoV....

As of
4:20pm BBT

We'll also be transcribing the Immediate Aftermath of the PoV Comp here in this post.☺  For now, please refresh periodically, and we promise to fill in all the blanks ASAP!

Camera 1
4:20pm
HoH
Frankie and Hayden

Frankie: In order for me to backdoor Amber, I need Caleb to be on board.
Hayden: I plan on using it on Victoria.  I like her, and she picked me to play.

They're planning an intervention for Caleb - group style..

Hayden: And you could do that same conversation with Amber if you want to get rid of Caleb..
Frankie: But Amber has no loyalty to anyone, an Caleb is loyal to us in his heart.   Cody came up here last night and thanked me for talking him out of backdooring Caleb, because he is SO loyal to us.. 

Hayden: I'm on board with whatever you wanna do, but I think we should talk to everyone..
Frankie: Just so you know, Caleb and Amber are gonna be on your dick to not use it.
Hayden: Should I say I'm not gonna?  I think I'm just gonna say, I don't know, I have a lot to think about .
Frankie: I don't wanna talk about tonight, I don't wanna talk about tomorrow during Sunday Funday.. I don't wanna talk about it til tomorrow night.
Hayden: For now, when they come up to me, I'm gonna say I haven't thought about it yet.

CUT TO:
4:27pm
Hayden leaves.. Zach comes into HoH.

At first, Frankie is hesitant to say anything to Zach, but after a minute, he does let spill that Victoria is off the table.  It's either Jocasta or Amber going home this week.

Frankie: He's gonna use it, he wants to play the game. 

4:30pm
Camera 1
Amber comes up to HoH and while Frankie's complaining about how sore his bum is.. He strips down and  asks her to inspect.. She confirms that it's quite red. I'll spare you the cheek spread pic.


4:36pm
Camera 1
 Frankie
Both Amber and Caleb are on the table as possible ReNoms this week.  Frankie's planning to call everyone up individually tomorrow. 

Frankie: The only reason I would put Caleb up is if he blows up at me during our meeting... When I call everyone up here and everyone says Zach, I'm gonna have a real fight and a lot of blood on my hands. 


4:44pm
Camera 1
At Frankie's request, Zach tries to make peace with Christine and Nicole up in HoH, but he fumbles it badly..

4:48pm
Camera 1
Frankie then brings it down to just Zach and Christine with him..  All Detonators present.. Christine is not letting him off the hook at all for his behavior while HoH.

Caleb comes up and wont leave.. 

4:53pm
Camera 1
Zach breaks through with Christine.. They hug it out.  Then Caleb says, they should play a prank on everyone.. He has no idea how real it could be..  This you have to watch on flashback.  There's no way a transcript could do it justice, but I'll give it a shot.. 

Zach: Start screaming at him.
Frankie: Turn on the monitor so we can see them in the living room..
Caleb: It has to be you.. They know me n Frankie ain't gon' fight.. but you?
Zach: Ok..

Zach: I WANT YOU GONE, BRO!


Zach: For Real!  I want you gone!
Caleb: hehehehe
Frankie: (softly) They're turning..
Zach: Beast Mode Cowboy, my f'ing ass!!  For real!  GTFOuta here! Beast Mode Piece of Sh*t!
Caleb: (softly) hehe.. I don't think they can hear it.
Zach: Beast Mode Pussy!!
Caleb: Yeah, whatever. (he opens the door)
Zach: For real!  What the F!
Caleb: Try to backdoor me.. Watch what happens!

Zach: I will!
Caleb: Watch what happens!!

Caleb slams the door, and Frankie and Christine crack up!
Even better...

Cody comes to the door looking like he could kill Zach by sheer force of his clenched jaws... or perhaps the lasers firing from his eyes.

Cody: What the F*ck was that?!
Christine Cody, come here..

Derrick sees Frankie literally choking from laughter..

Derrick: You f'in assholes.

Caleb completes the circle.  He runs back up to the room, crying with laughter.. 

Seriously -  Watch it on flashback!☺

4:56pm
Camera 1
Zach, Christine and Frankie continue the Summit in peace for a couple more minutes before Caleb returns to laugh about it some more... and take a few digs at Amber.. He hasn't spoken to her in 2 and a half days now.. 

OK, lovely dishers... Enjoy the critters!!   I'll be back for the Overnight Report... xxoo, C






Permalink







15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guys are running the house! I wonder if they will get Caleb on board with backdooring Amber. Hmm

July 26, 2014 at 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guys are running the house! I wonder if they will get Caleb on board with backdooring Amber. Hmm

July 26, 2014 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Congrats to Hayden!! If Frankie does put up Amber, I hope she doesn't fold up but instead rips up the boys. Then maybe the House will realign.

@ Grendon
I love your mind so much!! Thanks for those delicious follow up posts. Probably, you can tell I agree almost completely. Yes, on Donny, Nic, and Hayden.

The one area I would add is about Donny. I think he has been quiet out of necessity and is playing the best game his cards allow -- given the early grouping. Given the chance to join w/ someone he trusts, I think he has already shown a tremendous game ability.

Thanks sweetie.

July 26, 2014 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Gramps

I definitely agree about Donny. He hasn't had a chance to play but he definitely observes a lot and picks up on things that others don't seem to notice (like Derrick being the leader.)

I love Frankie and Zack for entertainment but am still hoping that Donny and Hayden can form a bond/alliance. I think they would have Nicole. I don't think Frankie would ever leave his group but maybe Zack would come over to Donny's side-especially if Frankie gets evicted. I don't know about Victoria but if Jocasta and/or Amber are still around they would almost definitely join team Donny.

July 26, 2014 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

Caleb is nice to look at, but I SO want everyone to backdoor his butt! ;-) Glad Hayden won - he seems like a sweet guy. Would like to see him win HOH on Sunday.

July 26, 2014 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Ryder said...

BBT 6:20 Cams 1/2

Zach is entertaining his self by playing with delusional Caleb. He is stirring the pot to backdoor Amber with Caleb's premission. Zack can be so funny!!

July 26, 2014 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

After everyone is shunned to HOH lock down and fish, we get the Have Not extra food reveal. It's Deep Fish Pizza and the HNs are jazzed.

603p, all cams

July 26, 2014 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Wow, wow, wow!!!

741p, Cam3 --long, meaningful
Starts slow but Victoria speaks truth to Zach and he listens. It is very revealing, especially of the depth of Vic.

July 26, 2014 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Not sure if that last post went through, Blogger ate it I think.

10:35pm cams 1/2 Caleb tells Frankie to renom Amber. A must watch.

July 26, 2014 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10:56pm BBT cams 3/4 Caleb tells his brilliant plan to Hayden, that he came up with. All on his own.

July 26, 2014 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

OMG. Caleb needs to go!!! He wants to scare Amber - what a tool. He's a scary stalker/caveman. Also liking Frankie less. In other news, I love Zach.

July 26, 2014 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

11:17pm cams 1/2 Derrick comes into HOH and tells Cody that Hayden wants to form an alliance with him and Nicole and Christine.

July 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

11:18pm BBT cams 1/2

Derrick tells Cody Caleb's brilliant plan. No surprise Cody LOLed. Meanwhile on the other cams real quick Caleb and Frankie were slow dancing in the backyard.

July 26, 2014 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

I cannot remember who is in The Outsiders alliance.
It seems the house could end up evenly divided if some things go as planned:

Hayden, Nicole, Donnie, Jacosta, Victoria , Christine (now that her trust of the guys has been shaken)
Vrs.
Derrick, Cody,Zach, Caleb, Frankie

If the guys retain HoH power the next target should be Donnie and not Caleb. They need Caleb's loyal vote, but Hayden will push for Caleb to go. (Just my opinion)
TA protects Donny from the guys , that may be the biggest effect it has had on the game
So far.
I guess Victoria could continue to be influenced by Derrick, or Christine could be blind and get comfortable with the guys again, but I think this May shape up to be one of the better seasons :)

July 27, 2014 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I watched that play out and had a hard time watching the first time. Frankie could've wrapped it up sooner but he was just egging Caleb on. Ugh.

July 27, 2014 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below