;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Grab the tissues! HoH Room Reveals

Gah - I have never sniffled so much through a BB Episode! They're killing me with this kindness... So pass the tissues, and I'll be here listening in waiting for our HOH room reveals, and pictures of Papa Grande.

 
Good grief! There have been 15 different plans since the feeds came back on! At the base of it all-  Caleb and Amber (in that order) are the targets this week.
The problem comes in figuring out how exactly to make that happen. The Back Door is in play - as long as they can get the pieces to all work together the correct way. But no one can decide on what the best way to accomplish the task is - and EVERYONE is scrambling!


Around 9:15, Donnie received the task for Team America, and told Frankie what it involves first, then when the opportunity arrives told Derrik as well.

They plan on using Zack to stir things up, which should work.  It can't involve the three of them, it has to last more than 20 seconds at either nominations or the veto meeting. I think this one might be a difficult one for them, though - do you?  It'll be fun to watch, regardless. :)

10:43 - BB: Zack and Frankie, please go to the Diary Room!

10:57 - WHo wants to see our HOH room?!
Zach: I'm putting everyone on the block! If your name begins with any letter of the alphabet, you're nominated!



Frankie: OMG.
all: AWWWW! Look at this! Look at this guy right here!

And I have fishes... grr.

Zack: that's me..
Frank: My dad?! my dad!
Chris: OMGosh he's so cute!
Frank: that's my dad, yeah!



Zack: Does this look worn before? This is a joke, right?
Laughter
Zack: This is my uncles..




Frankie: This man is 90 years od, can you believe it? He was a great, great man. How GEORGOUS is Nona? can you BELIEVE that?!  OMG there's your brother!
Zack: that's me graduating high school...
Frankie: OMG I got a hat! Fig newtons! OOOOH! I GOT JUSTIN BEIBER!



Zack: It's from my broski! Wow. Alright. Deear Zack this summer has been good basketball and sports camp has been great, I been in two tournaments, you should have seen me play, I was great. Tiger is tearing up the furniture Mom and dad are proud of you, come home soon but not too soon. I'm so happy you're my real big brother. Love you, Payten.


Frankie: My dearest frankie, we're so proud of you. if you are reading your HOH. It's been a heck of a week, we've all cried and laughed as we felt we shared Grandpas news with you in our arms. We were so comforted of your houseguests and how they took care of you with their love. Ari was touched. Ari was touched by their love. Thank them for us. And your dogs who are with us. We spoke to your father, he's doing well. Enjoy your suite, with love. Ari has made you tons of tie dye items and beaded bracelets with funny sayings, and bedazzled a dragon for you. I guess crafts are the way to go when your mourning.



Frankie: Personally I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your support. I could never have prepared myself for this, or imagined something like this happening. today was really hard for me, and there were a few times I thought there was the possibility I wouldn't make it. Ultimately I love and respect this game a lot, and I have put my faith in you guys. What you did for me yesterday.. made me realize I can stay. You are my family.

Frankie: And its gonna get harder and bloodier and messier and I look forward to doing it with you. We are humans playing this game together. Ultimately thats why I'm here today. I love you guys. I have faith in humans, in humanity and in us. I think we're gonna kick some ass. I just wanted to thank you. And so does my family. I love you guys.
Hugs all around - someone get the tissues for me, huh??

Christine: I just want to stare at this picture for the rest of my life!
Frankie: I know right?
Christine: i feel like looking in his eyes, I look in yours..
Frankie: Crazie right?
Christine: You have crazy good looking parents!



Frankie: I love that my sister is bedazzling!
Chris: I want to meet her SO BAD! Please! I want an insult bracelet!


Frankie: that's like my favorite picture of em and my grandfather. I love it.


Zack: yeah, he was graduating Pre-K, and I was Graduating high school!

And people are separating, and heading to their scheming corners... :)






Permalink







16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi :) I went to Frankie's IG acct and saw a pic of him with his grandpa and grandma. It was a beautiful pic and I posted a comment which thanked him for sharing his beautiful words to America. Has to be extra difficult being in that house right now.

July 24, 2014 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Aly Katz said...

I cried, I laughed, I cried some more. I'm glad they surprised Brittany with her kids. Now let's get crazy this week!!!

July 24, 2014 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger kimberbos said...

Can anyone fill me in on the sex talk that Cody, Frankie & Zack had last night? Carolyn posted a blurb about it at the end of the TOR. Thanks!

July 24, 2014 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Watching the live show earlier wrecked me. Was so weepy, had to step away a bit. Sending virtual hugs to Frankie and family. And what a loving family they are.

July 24, 2014 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Hi all. Watching and waiting for the HoH reveals.

I'm glad Team Zach is in HoH mix this week. Listening to their talks so far though this alliance is SOOOO off the mark. Whichever guy wants to stay HoH put up Jacosta & Christine - let Christine NOT throw the BoB. The other HoH puts up DERRICK and CODY and let them beat the girls. Unless they're afraid to lose!! That would make them both safe for the week. They could still backdoor Amber or Caleb and if no POV is used then they have a pawn up to send home. tada stop with the whining about going up! Yall have all the power so use it. If Derrick and Cody lost BoB hahahahaha but then have whoever wins POV use it on one of them and backdoor either Amber or Caleb.

July 24, 2014 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Lessa, all

I should've known you were here. I'm posting in the last post and the party is over here.

July 24, 2014 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

cadd, what if Amber or Caleb wins the POV and doesn't use it? If Cody and Derrick were still on the block. No back door and one of your alliance goes home. They don't want to risk that.

July 24, 2014 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hayden and Caleb trying to have a meeting and HOH reveal is imminent.

July 24, 2014 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 24, 2014 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Alrighty - Now it's time to scheme and such for our houseguests - I'll be around a little longer -but dunno if I'll be posting much. Gotta work early early - however! Carolyn will be back for the overnight report before you know it. :)

July 24, 2014 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you so much, Lessa! I'm up, willing the caffeine to flow quickly thru my bloodstream...

July 24, 2014 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

@michigan man - I think they could be manipulated by saying we kept yall off the block so now return the favor and pull us off so we can send Donny/Hayden or whomever is left not in the "group" home.

July 24, 2014 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Anytime, Carolyn! :) <3!

July 25, 2014 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

irishEyees

I thought that was great. I agree with pretty much everything you said... Accept Derrick. A true hero would have thrown it and not made it obvious, not said a word.

July 25, 2014 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Did I just type accept Derrick instead of except Derrick? Text boxes are made for typos!

July 25, 2014 at 2:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you so much, Lessa! I'm up, willing the caffeine to flow quickly thru my bloodstream...

July 25, 2014 at 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below