;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 25, 2014

Nominations Spoiler and Aftermath

Zankie's Nomination Ceremony began at 10:15am BBT - BB means business this season! As soon as the feeds come back and all is revealed, we'll have the Spoiler and Aftermath for you here in this post..



As of 11:42am
Feeds are back!!
Frankie Nominated Victoria and Jocasta
Zach Nominated Christine and Nicole
They stuck to the plan for Frankie to nominate Victoria and Jocasta, so he retains the HoH, and Zach to nominate Christine and Nicole.   Zach gave the scathing speech he had prepared, which is transcribed in detail at the end of the Overnight Report, as well as a tweak to it for Nicole's part, and Frankie's speech, in the Morning Update..  

Here's the aftermath...



11:42am
Cam 3
Beehive
Frankie and Victoria

Frankie: In an ideal world, I will be HoH for the week.  He's crazy.  I don't want him to be HoH for the week.  He also wants to backdoor someone.. Christine is sick.  She wants to throw up.  This is all a mess. You are a warrior princess.

11:43am
Cam 1
Storage
Christine: What happened down there??
Cody: Is Nicole ok?  Is she laughing or crying.
Hayden: She was so shocked.. "Dingus Frootloop"?
Cody: He's off his rocker.  You're not going anywhere.

Nicole: That was unbelievable.

11:47am
Cam 1
Storage
Frankie enters.. Then Amber..

Frankie: You guys have to win BoB.  He cannot stay HoH.  We're all in danger if he does.  All of us.
Nicole: Did you know anything about that speech?
Frankie: No.. He was prepping me.. "It's gonna be epic."  He changed his mind 45 times before he went to bed.  I think you guys can win it.. That's why I did what I did..
Nicole: I didn't know what to do.. I just laughed.
Amber: Those 2 have to win.
Frankie: They have to.

Amber says she'll work on Jocasta to throw the comp, and says Frankie needs to promise her she'll be safe.  Frankie runs out to the kitchen..

Nicole: "ya frootloop dingus! Betcha didn't see this one coming."
Christine: He lost it.  He's so done right now.
Nicole: I definitely think he's a Saboteur.. Also, do you think America told him who to put up?
Christine: Also, if you ask him about his casting, he'll tell you nothing.  
Nicole: This could be the biggest blessing this week though..
Christine: Cuz then we're safe.
**assuming they win the BoB.
Nicole: He is on a power trip.. And I've done nothing but be nice to that brat.
Hayden: He's in it for air time.
Christine: He's rich!  Our moms are gonna be so sad..

Nicole: I'm glad I didn't cry right away..
Hayden: Donny was shocked.  I think he was more shocked by the speech.
Christine: He's just mean and stupid.. and literally every human in here is turning on him now.. And he can't win a veto to save his life, so we can backdoor him.  Hey, you wanna throw it?
Nicole: Seriously, pray as hard as you can..

11:56am
Hayden, Christine, Nicole
Storage
Cam 1

Hayden: He's going after Caleb or Amber..
Christine: I'm so nervous.  Tim's going to be pissed.. Tim is going to kick his butt when we get outa here.  I do not want Zach in the jury house.  I do not wanna have to live with him..
Nicole: It's today.  We're as strong as we're gonna be.
Christine: 2 have nots against them 2. Do you think we can do this?
Nicole: You can't be too cocky, but you gotta be confident.

12:00pm
Camera 1
Hayden and Cody
Storage

Cody: That was epic. I could barely keep a straight face.
Hayden: That was so funny..

12:02am
Camera 1
Victoria is very upset.. She's crying to Cody in the Storage Room..

Victoria: That was his reasoning.. He wants to stay HoH.. You don't want to get more blood onyour hand so I'm just an easy person to put up?
Cody: Everybody's making stupid, shitty moves because of the BoB.
Victoria: It's like my life in this game.. I can't rely on anyone.

Cody gives her a hug.. then Donny, Hayden and Jocasta walk in.. They're on a hunting and gathering expedition for lunch.

12:08pm
Cam 1
Kitchen/Dining

Clearly, Nicole shed some tears as well..


12:08pm
BeeHive
Cam 1

Frankie and Hayden have a quick check-in about not covering for Zach, and not exposing what they knew going on..

12:11pm
Dining Table
Cam 1
Nicole: Victoria, are you ok?  At least you weren't embarrassed on national television.
BB: Chrisine, please go to the Diary Room.

12:11pm
Victoria pulls Derrick into the BeeHive, more tears.

Victoria: There's a high possibility I'm not gonna win today, and it sucks.  This is so frustrating.  I can't hold it in.
Derrick: Did you think about going to the DR?
Victoria: No.  I always look so foolish in my DRs.. Like, if Caleb or Amber or Donny win, they're gonna use it on Jocasta.
Derrick: You don't know that.
Victoria: THey're all working together, Derrick.  It's obvious.  It just sucks that Frankie's only thinking about himself.  Like, you legit handed him that crown.  I can already see Christine and Nicole winning..
Derrick: You can't think like that.
Victoria: Jocasta sucks at competitions.. She's not good at any of them.  And Frankie's not even rooting for me to win..  He's gonna be rooting for Nicole and Christine..
Derrick; Zach wants you to win, I'm sure.

Victoria: Like why couldn't Amber go up?
Derrick: Maybe he has another plan.
Victoria: What, backdoor her, when 90% of the time it doesn't work.  If I don't get the pov, there is no backdooring.
Derrick: No, if you, Jocasta, or anyone who wants to save you or Jocasta wins it..
Victoria: Like, if he would've earned it, I don't know if it would've been so hard.

Derrick: Well, you go out there, you win, you take yourself off the block..

12:21pm
Derrick advises her to eat and take a nap, not to sit in here crying to people, but to prepare herself for the BoB..

Derrick: Go get some food, go get a nap, I'll be rootin' for ya.

Derrick gives her a hug, she leaves the room, and he lays down and says, "Oh my God."

12:28pm
Living Room
Cam 1 and 2

Christine: I an so unbelievably pissed off..
Nicole: He's trying to torture us. 

*brb..

12:55pm
Camera 2
HoH Room
Frankie and Zach

Zach: What up, Frankie?

Frankie jumps into bed to spoon Zach.

Frankie: I'm like falling in love with you a little bit.
Zach: Are you?  I'm in love with you.
Frankie: A little bit.
Zach: I'm in love with you, without a doubt.

And because they're men, after a pause, they then go straight into game talk without another word about it..

Frankie: So this is gonna go perfectly.
Zach: Yeah, it literally can't fail, unless Caleb wins the Veto?  Cuz if Amber wins..  well, them 2 can't win it.  Do you think anyone would, in either of our situations, choose not to use it, and we wouldn't be able to convince them?
Frankie: Um..
Zach: I think everyone would use it.
Frankie: Why don't we say who we want to play in the veto.. We don't want Caleb to play, because he's an idiot, in terms of what he would do with the actual Veto.
Zach: Right.
Frankie: Donny absolutely would use it on Jocasta.  Would he use it on one of the girls?
Zach: He would if I told him to.
Frankie: Cody and Derrick.  I know they would if we told them to, but what's best for their game?  If it was Christine or Nicole, yes it would be best to play it and use it.  Derrick would use it on Victoria.. That would be good for his game.
Zach: Derrick wouldn't be a good pick, because he's a have not.
Frankie: SO Cody would use it on Victoria?
Zach: I think he'd use it on Jocasta.
Frankie: Doesn't matter.. We want to backdoor Amber.

Seeing Amber on the Spy Screen..

Frankie: God she runs into every room every 5 minutes.
Zach: I'll straight up tell her I'm backdooring her if I'm HoH.

Frankie: Ok.. So we have Cody, Donny.. You or Me.. So basically we're saying, if you or me..
Zach: ..get house guests choice..
Frankie: We should pick each other.
Zach: Oh yeah.. For sure.. And if that's not the case, either one should pick the other one for a host.
Frankie: Amber already asked me.  So basically you, me, Cody, Donny are the people we want to play..  No Caleb, No Amber..
Zach: I hope that Nicole and Christine don't win (the BoB)

Frankie: The odds are gonna be against us for people we want drawn. We are gonna need to.. after PoV.. we're gonna need to repair everything with the detonators.. maybe after BoB..  I'm wearing the least amount of clothing possible if it's that hot out there.
Zach: Well, we might be in a big costume, apparently.
Frankie: I hope not too big.


~
FYI: Today is the final day to get in on the Season Pass deal on the feeds
Go for it!  You'll get a 2 day free trial, so you can check it all out first hand, 
and if you get the season pass, you'll have a 1 time charge and 
No Cancellation Hassles.






Permalink







46 Comments:

Blogger Shi Shi said...

Wow Zachary is sooooo easily manipulated by these boys!

July 25, 2014 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, ShiShi!!♥

He sure is.. lol! I'm honestly hoping Zach'll retain the HoH though.. It'll make for an insanely fun week on the feeds!

July 25, 2014 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!! :)

What a week. Should be fun!

I am beyond excited about this week. I'm with you Carolyn - Zack needs to stay HoH All. Week. Long.

July 25, 2014 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Shi Shi

I think its easy to manipulate someone that already wanted to do what you want them to do. Zach likes to make people uncomfortable, all they did was give the boulder a little push

July 25, 2014 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Stef said...

At first I was bummed Zach won HOH, but things have been a little dull and this should be a good week if he is able to retain HOH.

July 25, 2014 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Good After Ono!! I'm also hoping Frankie stays HOH for the entertainment of it all. Frankie is easily manipulated by EVERYONE, IMO. He doesn't have any confidence. But I like him! Also happy if Christine goes up. She's done nothing. And. Last night, she was caressing Cody's arm, then head. And she cuddles up to him. I don't like that. She's married.

July 25, 2014 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Carolyn , I see some "wickedness" seeping out from your fingers. Lol

July 25, 2014 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Silence & Sunshine!♥ Hiiiii!! It'll be a fun one!


Hi Stef! :)) I think it'll be a good week no matter what - but Completely NUTS if Zach retains..

Hey Leeeee! :) I'm happy either way.. Still loving these HGs.. this season.. this game!

Hi NikkiP! :)) Wickedness? Meeee??? heheheh

July 25, 2014 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I love Zach. He's a disaster and does not care one but who he upsets in the process. Can't wait for him to get the house all stirred up and more paranoid than usual. Plus, it's time for Christine to buck up and do something!

I don't like her cuddling of Cody either. A hug now and then is ok but that stuff overnight was not OK.

July 25, 2014 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jen!☺

July 25, 2014 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Jen

I didnt see the cuddling in question, but I have seen Cody hugging her from behind too much (once). If that was my wife there would be a problem on the CBS lot

July 25, 2014 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Oooops. Change my Frankie to Zack. Meant for Z to retain HOH and being manipulated. Just have Frankie on my mind, I guess. ;-). And it was supposed to say Good Afternoon!! Ugh. What a morning. Lol

July 25, 2014 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Oh, Carolyn, don't get me wrong. Still lovin' everything this season and everything BB! :-)))))

July 25, 2014 at 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Caro & Dishy fam!! Happy Noms & BoTB Day! :D

Caro, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all that you do for us!! Can't express enough how much I appreciate it. *smooches*

@lee: I find that I am agreeing with you today. While Zach's bouncing around like Tigger is entertaining for about a minute, it would get VERY tiring and wear on my nerves within hours!! Perhaps he's playing a character, perhaps (as some have suggested) he's the Saboteur....regardless, he's a straight-up mean jerk and I am NOT a fan. If Frankie can pull off the BD of Zach, that would be a pretty big move, IMO.
As for Christine, I agree 1000%!! She's married, so her hands should NOT be on Cody at all. On the other hand, HE could discourage the touchy-feely stuff, too, since she IS married! I don't have a problem with her sitting on the block - as someone pointed out last night (Zach, maybe?), she's playing Andy's game from last year. Didn't like his rat-like, floater game then, don't like hers now.

Also: Guess everyone missed this one from Victoria yesterday morning b/c I haven't seen anyone comment on it, nor did I see Caro mention it in TOR. Derrick's wedding ring fell off during the shaving cream prank, prompting a search of the house for it, obviously. Fortunately, Derrick found it near the kitchen sink, but what Victoria said to him in regards to it was a NO-NO in my book! Vic: "Tonight I showed you that it's dangerous to wear it - you should put it in a box somewhere." Maybe there was a translation issue as we often see with her. Maybe she was simply saying that his ring falling off is a possibility now because he's lost 20 lbs in the house. Not sure, but it sure came across as flirty. Caro, after the shaving cream fight outside the HoH on 7/24 (after 3:23 AM on Cam 3) is when Derrick lost his ring. Can you check that out & let us know, please? I'm more than willing to cut Victoria some slack if she viewed herself as simply trying to be helpful. Thanks!

July 25, 2014 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Daaaang! 15 minutes before i gotta go to work

July 25, 2014 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lee - Ooohhhh! OK! :) Thanks for clearing that up!

Hi Brnidpensgrl! :) Thank YOU very very much!! :))


July 25, 2014 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Brn Re Victoria.. I took it as saying he (and no one) should be wearing real jewelry that's precious to them in the house..

July 25, 2014 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jumbo --

we're super mobile friendly - and I'll post the times and cams, so you can flashback if necessary.

July 25, 2014 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello Carolyn!!
Hello BBDish Friends!!

Carolyn, I want Zach to remain HOH as well. He's actually quite hilarious and I enjoy his "sarcasm". I glad to see Christine and Nicole go up, And I wouldn't mind either one of them seeing Julie next week.

I'll be hanging around for the aftermath...

Hope everyone is having a great day!

July 25, 2014 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

brnidpensgrl-Just from the transcription you gave from Victoria re: Derrick's wedding ring, I wouldn't take that as flirting or a no-no. Seems like she was actually worried that he might lose it and it would be better to take it off. Taking off the wedding ring in a house full of people who know you're married doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Of course, my dad never wore his ring until he retired. He was a helicopter mechanic and it was risky to wear a ring that might end up ripping his finger off. He kept the ring on his key ring until her retired, then put it back on his finger. Never made him less married or committed. Just my opinion.

July 25, 2014 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Carolyn

I know. I only check from my phone as is, but I probably cant get caught up till midnight or later

July 25, 2014 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caro - thanks for that! I'm glad that she wasn't trying to flirt with Derrick, as he seems to be COMPLETELY devoted to Jana & Tenley! Plus, she may be clueless when it comes to some aspects of the game, but the fact that she's said she doesn't find any of the guys but Frankie (Hah!) attractive backs that thought up, too. :))

July 25, 2014 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

It could just be anticipation, but this nomination ceremony seems to be taking longer than usual ;)

July 25, 2014 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I LOVE this! Zach brings the drama!!!

July 25, 2014 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger lee said...

I agree that V's comment was innocent. But then again, during the Frankie talk after he found out about his GF, I thought I saw her rubbing his arm? I took it as a camera angle thing.

Can't wait to see who goes up. It was changing every minute last nite.

July 25, 2014 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Dingus fruitloop! The new clown shoe

July 25, 2014 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hi Carolyn, all

I'm so POed. I predicted this last night, early in the night, when talks were going everywhere. I knew the first time he asked Christine to throw it and she said she wouldn't that Nicole would go up next to her as leverage. I hope to heck that the plan to back door Caleb stays in place.

July 25, 2014 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Lucky13!! :0)

Hi Alissa! :0)

July 25, 2014 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Hoping this doesn't come off as mean, but I am glad that Christine is on the block and a have not this week.

July 25, 2014 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Ugh

July 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Alisa - I completely understand the practice of not wearing your wedding ring when it could be dangerous to your well-being and have no issues with that whatsoever. I also agree that not wearing one in those circumstances doesn't make you less committed. My concern was that just taking her words at face value (feeds were SO crazy last night that I didn't get the chance to FB to hear her tone/see her face), it sounded bad. I'm happy to be wrong in this instance!! :))

MM: I'm with you in the PO'ed category! Hopefully, his being all over the place gets ZACH the old back door this week!! As previously stated, I'm not a fan of his nastiness to people. He doesn't have the charm of Dr. Will Kriby, who he is apparently trying to model this character off of. He's failing miserably in his attempt, IMO. Half of Chilltown Part Deux, he is NOT! Then again, seeing that Cody & Hayden thought it was so freakin' funny makes me ANGRY, too!! >:(

NOT a fan of Christine or her game at this point, but rooting for her & Nicole SO HARD in BoTB b/c I want them to get MAD at the boys & GO AFTER SOME OF THEM!!! #GirlPower

July 25, 2014 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger DeleteMe said...

I personally think Zach is hilarious. Totally off his rocker, but hilarious still. I thought I would hate him from day one when I saw his first video, but he's actually become one of my favorites to watch. He really could just care less what anyone thinks. It's finally getting interesting. Does anyone know, did he really wear his robe to the nomination ceremony?

July 25, 2014 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Alisa - I love that idea that if you can't wear your wedding ring to have it on your key ring. I will be tellingy friend who is also mechanic and doesn't wear his ring.

July 25, 2014 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Carebear said...

The boys have this house going crazy lol...and all the lying going on.. sheesh!

July 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Sushiushi said...

Hope this isn't a repeat comment(never know if I'm signed in)- I am loving this season. We've come so far from "c u next Tuesday" to dingus fruitloop. I mean, really, if that's the pinnacle of insults from zach? How can you get too mad? I'm excited to have so many people to root for, not just one hero/ villain.
Hope you are enjoying this season Carolyn- thank you so much for all you do!

July 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Sushiushi said...

I really hope it's some sort of reference to Dr Steve Brule. Either way, it's now in my family's lexicon:)

July 25, 2014 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hayden with the boys upstairs is kind of an ass. He got what he wanted, the kiss, from Nicole and now he's laughing about her being hurt by this.

Zach is such an idiot. He doesn't have a clue how to play the game. I know he was directed by the puppet master Derrick but that makes him even dumber.

July 25, 2014 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Carolyn and dishers!!!

Watching the feeds right now ... wow, can't wait to see this on Sunday night what we have missed ...

Hoping that the BoB is soon so we can know who will remain HOH ...

This house! These HG's!! OMG!

July 25, 2014 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Lolli said...

RE the ring comment: I don't think it was flirty. I continued to wear my ring after I lost weight. I didn't take it off in a place (the beach) where if it did fall off (it did) I would never find it (I didn't). Now all I have is my band and I take that sucker off anytime I feel like it's not safe to wear it. I'm still married and 100% committed to my husband. I wish I would've been this cautious before bc that thing literally flew off my finger. 😕

July 25, 2014 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

What the hell is Zach talking about? He's more personable than Christine, he's made more social connections in the game. He is delusional.

July 25, 2014 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

hi Carolyn! hi everyone!

as you said, this is gonna be cray-cray, and it did not disappoint. can't wait to see it on TV.

i just hope that if their plan works out, Zach would be able to get himself out of this pickle he created with the girls he antagonized today. but then, all the boys were in cahoots so i guess he'll be fine.

i just love the chaos. Zach's HOH is perfect timing for TA's task this week. Zach is so easy, and so are some of the girls, which is sometimes annoying...

July 25, 2014 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

re Victoria - i don't think there is any malice in that girl. she may be spoiled but she's not mean nor malicious.

re Zach - he may be crass at times but he really is a softie. i sometimes wonder if his crassness is a shield or a defense mechanism.

July 25, 2014 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Double ugh!

I hope zach stays HoH. I hope jacosta subsequently wins POV. I'm harrumphing in my shoes right now thinking Team ZacAttack is gonna get the old back door courtesy TA assignment. Hmmmph. Then I have to find someone new to back. Loving the drama. Love the HG. Love the game. Cannot wait till Sunday to watch this SNAFU çłü$T€R£ü¢k that's FUBAR.

July 25, 2014 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Those girls better start playing harder to win or it looks like it will be the boys club left in charge of the house. I think it's time for Caleb to go, but nobody wants to make a big move that could come back and bite them. This is getting too predictable for me.

July 25, 2014 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Hello everyone*

Hello sweet Carolyn**

I want to comment on "ring-gate".

Derrick took the ring off before last night's show, just as Vic suggested. They had no idea what type of comp the HOH would be and he wasn't willing to risk it coming off his finger again.
(if you re-watch the show, you'll see he's not wearing it)
When the feeds returned following the show, he was already wearing the ring.
Although it wasn't a risky HOH for ring loss, Vic's concern for it's loss was valid and Derrick agreed.
Vic (when happy) speaks very sultry. Coupled with her beauty, it can appear to be more than casual conversation.
I find her to be quite innocent and unaware of how she could be coming off to some viewers.

Pally*{\O/}*

July 25, 2014 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiiiii! :0)

Just so you all know, there's a new top post.. and there's about to be another one on top of that - Once I write up a little intro for the BoB Spoiler post..

July 25, 2014 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below