;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony

Happy Monday, BB Lovers!  It's wakey wakey time in the BB16 house, and the HGs are all atwitter about the soon coming PoV Ceremony.. Let's join them on the feeds.

This post will continue up until the feeds  break away for the PoV Ceremony, at which point I'll open a Spoiler and Aftermath post.  It's likely to get quite hot in there after the PoV.

9:29am
Bathroom
Amber, Victoria, Jocasta, Caleb

Amber and Victoria are chatting about the pranks last night, while Caleb is brushing his teeth.

The silent freeze between Caleb and Amber continues.  Caleb leaves and heads up to HoH..

9:32am
HoH
Camera 1
Frankie's in the shower.. just getting out.




Caleb: Yo, Frank.. What's up, man?  It's Caleb.
Frankie: I figured.  I'm in so much pain..
Caleb: Your butt?
Frankie: My left groin muscle.

Caleb: Dude, last night was so funny.
Frankie: Good morning.. Ready for a show?
Caleb: Oh yeah.  Last night was so funny.  I didn't go to bed til like 6.. Right before I went to bed, Hayden was like, we need to prank somebody..
Frankie: Oh shit. Hayden was up too?
Caleb: No, just me and Cody.. In the rock room.. Amber was on the outside, and I took one of the rock pillows and went PLOW right on her head.
***this is not ok.. this is really not ok at all. Perhaps BB would like to review this footage and assess?

If you'd like to review the footage yourself, start at 5:23am on Camera 1.

Caleb: I heard her get up.. I smoked her right in the face.
Frankie: You're a monster.

9:38am
Caleb and Frankie discuss how the PoV Ceremony and Zach's last minute interruption of it should go..  Zach's going to stand up and apologize for interrupting the ceremony, and give his speech..

Caleb: I think he needs to stand up and apologize to me before.. That was it shows I have nothing to do with it.
Frankie: Well, but you're taking credit for it..
Caleb: Afterwards.. Afterwards to Amber..
Frankie: Alright, so I'm gonna send her to you when she comes for me guns a blazin', cuz you're the only one who can lock her down.  You have to be like, "listen, this is a test.  If you blow us up, then you're gone."  You're the only one who can say that to her.

Caleb: OK, but you need to say, "see me in my room after this."  Talk to her then.. And tell her, the person you need to be talkin' to in all this is him.."  Today will be 5 days. (since Caleb and Amber last spoke)
Frankie: That's perfect, actually.

Caleb leaves. 

9:40am
BB: Hayden, please go to the Diary Room
**This could be it.

Zach comes into the bathroom.

Frankie: He has a good plan.. That you should stop me from closing the Veto box..
Zach: Yeah.
Frankie: Like a doorstop.
Zach: What did he say that was so funny?

Frankie: He beaned Amber in the head with a rock pillow at 6am.. and then.. went to bed.
Zach: Yikes!
Frankie: But.. she had no idea who it was. Yeah.. I was like, oh, ha ha ha..  I was like, we don't just knock people down, we destroy them.  he was like, "yeahhhh. awesome."
Zach: He's a scary man.
Frankie: Yup.

9:42am
Camera 3
Nicole just woke up and the night did not treat her well..
Caleb: We've only got 2 more nights in that hell hole.
Christine: Thank God.

Hayden: Morning, nerds.
All: morning..


9:45am
HoH
Cam 1
Frankie and Zach

Zach: Everyone's gonna act shocked when it happens.
Frankie: Including me.. I know nothing about this.  I can't wait to act.  I love acting.   (long pause)  So basically, after the meeting when she comes up here, I'm gonna tell her, the only person you need to be speaking to is Caleb.  I'll go get him. She can have the room for the day.  I don't care.

Zach: Caleb's gonna love me.
Frankie: mm hmm
Zach: It's gonna be great.  Gonna listen to some Justin real quick..

Zach gets into the HoH bed and puts the headset on.. 

CUT TO:
10am BBT
Downstairs bathroom..  Hayden is fresh from the shower. Victoria's doing her makeup.  Jocasta is doing her hair. Christine is off camera but present.  Amber is looking nervous and putting lotion on herself, and Nicole is still working on getting human for the day..
 Amber: It's so quiet in here.
Christine: (screeches) There you go.

Amber: Um, Hayden.. watch yourself.
Hayden: What's up?

**by the look of her eye line, I'm saying towel malfunction. 

Nicole: Was that a close call?
Amber: Yeah
Hayden: It could happen at any moment.

Hayden: Here's the twist.  Hayden's clothes have been taken away from him.  He will carry out the rest of the summer without any form of clothing.

Talk turns to Enzo's punishment where they took all his clothes..

CUT TO:
10:01am
Camera 3
HoH
Caleb is telling Zach his proud tale...

Caleb: I grabbed on of those rock pillows, and I said WHaaaaa!!!

Zach: Oh my God!  No you didn't. Haha!
Caleb: Smoked her with the rock pillow.. then I just hurried up and closed the door.. I heard her get up.. She got up and it was like, lookin around to see who was awake.. and this morning, I was brushing my teeth she was like, "I'm gonna find out who hit me with that frikkin' pillow.  Hit me right in the face." hehehe..

**honestly, he's making me ill right now.  Yeah, I know it was just a pillow.. That's not the point.
**If you're on twitter, please weigh in with your opinion via rt or fave here

Caleb: I went, WHACK!!

Caleb: ..and then I just closed the door real fast, and I heard her talkin' about it this morning.
Zach; That's so funny..
Caleb: Woke her up with a rock pillow to the grill. 
Zach: Oh my God..



10:40am
HoH
Cam 1
Frankie, Hayden, Zach

Frankie: What does he know?
Hayden: Donny knows nothing.  I just told him, Donny, get ready for a gooood episode.
Zach: What did he say to you?
Frankie; Nothing.. very vague.. He's a very vague man.
Hayden: He wants Caleb and Amber out.

BB: Hayden, please go to the Diary Room.

Zach: Is this the lockdown, lockdown?
Hayden: I think they're just gonna explain it to me.
Zach: I'm gonna listen to some Justin.
Frankie: I'm gonna get some coffee. 

Hayden and Frankie exit the HoH, and the camera follows them out.. As he turns the corner to descend the spiral staircase...

Hayden: Boo!
Victoria: (blood curdling scream worthy of a slasher movie..  good morning, sound guys!☺)



10:42am
The HGs are beginning to gather on the couch out back..  Frankie chars with Amber and Cody about his aches and pains..  Amber and Cody have a cute back n forth about nuts..

10:43a
Frankie and Victoria pop into the BeeHive, and she practices her speech for him.  She's much improved since last night with Derrick..

10:55am
Kitchen

BB: Caleb, please go to the Diary Room.
**Ahh.. perhaps Ms Grodner and Rich have been informed..


11:12am
Camera 1
Living Room
Frankie, Derrick, Hayden, Victoria

They're talking about the photo shoot for the memory wall.. 

Frankie: Cody looks nothing like Cody, Zach looks nothing like Zach.
Hayden: It's Zach 10 pounds ago..
Derrick: You can see it in his face.
Frankie: He's a different man.  He's gained so much weight so quickly.
Derrick: I think my weight just transferred over to him.
Hayden: The weight couldn't leave the house.  It had to transfer.

Frankie: Brittany gained so much weight too while she was here.
Derrick: yeah she did.. She gained a lot of weight.
Frankie: She never slept.  All she did was eat. I think that's another reason why she never wanted to talk to me.. She'd be like, "have I gained weight," and I'd be like, "yes, about 15 pounds."
Derrick: She definitely gained a lot.  Those shorts were not fitting as good as they did the first day.

11:13am  Caleb comes out of the DR
Caleb: They said we have about 5 minutes to lockdown..





11:16am
BB: Hayden, please go to the Diary Room..


And we go straight into the Jeff Loop..   We'll see you in a new top post "PoV  Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath" as soon as the feeds come back.  Hold onto your hats, the feeds should be hoppin' once they come back!!  If you'd like to check em out, get the 2 day free trial!






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger cadd1122 said...

I'm so concerned about this outcome. Things could go so wrong. They should NOT be feeding this delusion

July 28, 2014 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger DeleteMe said...

How are the people that make this show not doing anything about Caleb? Do they need psych tests to get on the show, does anybody know? This guy is an episode of Law and Order waiting to happen. His propensity towards domestic violence is HUGE, if he hasn't done it already.

July 28, 2014 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

OMG I am shocked by Caleb throwing a pillow at Amber..
Went to the feeds and someone gave the TS @ 5;23 cam 1…
reviewed it myself.
before the pillow he looked like he had the brush of a nail polish that he was going to brush on her feet? and then motioned to Cody ? If he should put it on her face??

Here's my thing is that given they have not been talking for days and that he is Agro towards her it does not come off as a pillow prank at all!!
Hitting somebody in the face while they are sleeping is just wrong on so many level's.

There is something scary wrong with this guy!!!

i agree w/ you they should review this situation and bring her in for a DR.. for how she feels about the matter.
After the POV mtg she is not going to come to Caleb as is is hoping…..she is gonna be pissed!

Wow playing her like that and what they have planned for her during the POV ceremony is feeling like a disaster!!!!

July 28, 2014 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good afternoon Carolyn! Hope you've had a good Monday so far.

Caleb has always given me the willies but not w/him hitting Amber like that I'm beginning to see the crazy a bit more. I hope when all is over that Amber gives him a piece of her mind. Of course it would never sink into his conceited head. Wonder what the BB gods think of that hit?

July 28, 2014 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Would be hilarious if they gave Caleb a penalty nom or have not for his antics.

July 28, 2014 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I'm surprised it took this long, but here's a petition to get Caleb removed because of his treatment of Amber.

I am torn on this one. While I think his behavior is out of control and unacceptable, I think CBS is primarily at fault. They not only do horrendous psych screenings, they encourage and actually help to perpetuate this and other abuse, and always have. Sadly Amber signed her right away when she joined up. But, it doesn't hurt to try and make a point, so here it is:
http://www.change.org/petitions/cbs-disqualify-bb16-contestant-caleb-reynolds?recruiter=13136059&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_mobile

July 28, 2014 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Fuzzies said...

Good Morning!!! Caleb is super scary...the silent treatment, the rock pillow, the constant glaring. Not to mention his constant bad mouthing her. I feel really sorry for her and actually think it is a blessing to her if she goes home. She will feel a huge weight off her shoulders once she gets home...especially watching it from home. jmo (hugs to the blogger and team) JennyR

July 28, 2014 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Hopefully CBS was addressing the pillow incident when they called first Amber and then Caleb into DR - maybe Amber didn't think it was anything but a prank - after all she was asleep. If she didn't feel it was an aggressive act, maybe they let it slide but gave Caleb a warning.

July 28, 2014 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I think you all are seriously overblowing the Caleb issue. Thats what I think

July 28, 2014 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Remember when some thought Big Jeff was a psycho killer threatening Russell's family? The house does strange things to people

July 28, 2014 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! ☺

Sorry I'm so slow on the comment publishing today.. My caffeine to blood ratio is low..

xo,
C

P.S. Get ready for a new top post.

July 28, 2014 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Good morning. What a day in BB Land!!

Oh dear. It seems our Caleb has crossed the line. I admit, at first I thought he was harmless, but this is not cool. Hitting someone with a pillow isn't (as an isolated incident) a bad thing, but when added to the rest of his behavior...I guess the intent behind it is what is bothering me...and the fact that now he's acting like it was the Greatest Thing Ever.

I am disappointed. I come from a long line of people who have proudly served in the military. I am instinctivly protective of anyone I know is serving/has served. Maybe that's why I gave him a pass. PASS REVOKED. :(

July 28, 2014 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Caleb wanting to put polish on her faces shows he wants to take from her what he thinks everyone sees & likes about her, her looks. Thank god there's not any caustic substance in the house! Derrick being a cop ought to recognize Caleb's obsessive behavior & maybe step in.

July 28, 2014 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Stef said...

I agree with Jumbo, this Caleb issue is being blown out of proportion. Other hannis acts have gone down in the house and Big Brother did nothing. Evil Dick and Aaron Grymes comes to mind.

July 28, 2014 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger DeleteMe said...

I signed that petition. I respect that some people think that people are blowing it out of proportion (and I really hope they're right, actually). I must add my opinion though, as someone who has come into contact with domestic violence myself. One of the sad things in our country is other people's attitude towards it, not wanting to see the signs and letting people get away with so many things before they care to intervene. Some of those signs include obsessive behavior, stalking, belittling, little physical behaviors get bigger and bigger, threats and making someone feel solely dependant on one other person. I hope you are all right and perhaps it's just overblown for the sake of television, but I have a hard time getting on board with that opinion. ~ Missi

July 28, 2014 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Stef

Thanks! And I agree.. Evel Dick is the standard for acceptable BB behavior

July 28, 2014 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

For me, it is more the intent of the action, not the action itself. Hitting Amber in the face with a pillow during a good natured pillow fight - no big deal. Hitting her in the face while she sleeps because you are trying to mess with her - not ok.

@Stef - I agree. BB won't do anything. I think what ED did to Jen was way worse. (For what it's worth, I hated that behavior also. )

July 28, 2014 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger pickedonalways said...

If CBS doesn't put Caleb out for an act of physical violence to Amber, even if it was just a pillow, I'm going to start a petition to have Big Brother removed from the CBS television line-up!!!! This stuff with Caleb has reached way beyond reprehensible and CBS should put him out of the house immediately!!! Amber's very life is in danger because of this lunatics behavior!!!! They should have put him out when he kissed Amber while she was sleeping!!!! What would CBS have done if he had a knife hidden from sight and when he leaned down to kiss her, he would have stabbed her??? This behavior is totally unacceptable!!! If CBS doesn't put a stop to it immediately I will be extremely upset and I will stop watching Big Brother ever again and take as many viewers away as I can!!! Amber needs to be protected from Caleb, not evicted on Thursday!!!! I know this is a game and the drama is "good TV" but it should not be tolerated when someone's very life may be in mortal danger!!! To all who think that I am over-reacting, think of how you would feel if this was happening to you in real life!!!! or happening to your daughter or other female loved one!!!! it wouldn't be so funny, would it??

July 28, 2014 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Relax people it's a pillow. it's literally the softest object onthe planet. Lol thank God we have peoplelike him on theshow otherwise nobody would watch. This is what makes good TV.

July 28, 2014 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's just a pillow a soft pillow come on people!!

July 28, 2014 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Deleteme

I am against domestic violence as well

July 28, 2014 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

Totally agree with you. His obsessive thinking is obvious, his belittling her, stating that she owes him and should be showing appreciation, and now his aggression towards her are huge red flags and society writing these things off as no big deal is a huge part of the problem. It doesn't matter that it was a pillow!! The fact that he hit her with something while she was asleep and his overwhelming glee as he relives and re-tells the story show his state of mind...and it's getting more and more delusional and dangerous.

July 29, 2014 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger pickedonalways said...

my ex-husband was the same as Caleb but it never happened before we were married or I would have never married him. within 2 or 3 months after we were married the abuse started but it was so subtle at first that I didn't even realize what was happening. then as things progressed red flags started popping up and by then I was too scared to leave him because I was afraid he would kill me if I tried to leave. then things escalated to the point of physical violence and I was still too afraid to leave because of my 3 month old daughter. I ended up pregnant again and when my second daughter turned 2 I filed for divorce but had to cancel my court date because of him. finally about 10 months later I went to court without his knowledge and got my divorce and me and my girls moved out and moved into an apartment I had secretly rented. he didn't find out until he came home from work.

I do hope BB puts him out of the BB house because he is an explosion waiting to happen and I fear for not only Amber's safety but all the other HG's as well.

July 29, 2014 at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below