;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 28, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday to you!

Today in the Big Brother 16 House: The Power of Veto Ceremony.  Zach is planning another scathing speech, which Frankie, Derrick and Donny are all hoping lasts a minimum of 20 seconds, so they can collect another $5000 a piece for successfully completing another task..

But first... Let's peek in on the live feeds and see what our HGs get into after the midnight hour..

12:00am
Camera 1
Hammock
Amber and Frankie

Amber: People are trying to be like, ok, you can't trust Frankie, but at the same time, I'm tryin' to be like, ok, where is this person coming from.. I've made a promise to you, and as much as Caleb is frustrated with me right now, I've made a promise to him, and to Derrick..  Who do you want next?  I love you.
Frankie: I love you too.  It'll be a nice, relaxing, fun week..




Camera 3

Derrick: Why are you trying to stay up?  We have to get up early as f*ck tomorrow. I think they wake us up at like 9:30.
**glare
Caleb: When's the Veto Ceremony, 11?
Derrick: No, I think it's a little earlier than that.  We're usually outside by like 10:30.
Cody: I don't wanna be out there fallin' asleep.
Caleb: You wanna sit there with those hands like this, expectin somethin nuts.

Cody: I don't wanna expect nothin', cuz I don't know what's goin' down.
Derrick: Exactly.
Caleb: It's gonna prove.. I'm gonna tell you right now.. If I ever got put up like that, I would never throw any of my people under the bus.
**That's quite an invitation, young man.
Derrick: Yeah.
Caleb: I would say, you know what, I'm up here, now it's time to prove my loyalty.
Derrick: Right.
Caleb: I would hold it all in, and afterwards, I would get ahold of each and every one of you, and I would say, look, I'm sorry for questioning your trust, It's paranoia settin' in, I'm sorry from here on out..
Derrick: Right.
Caleb: I trust you, and I'm gonna try to regain all this.  It's my fault.  I'm startin' to panic about my game, but as of right now, I will never question your trust for me again...  I would fix it.
**SO kind of you to write them a backdoor Caleb primer.

Caleb: I would not blow anyone up, because quite frankly, you blow us up, see ya later.
Derrick: yeah. 
Cody: Yeah, that's true.
Caleb: You blow us up, bye.  If you don't, welcome home.

12:03am They all head downstairs.. Amber, Frankie and Christine are in the kitchen.

Derrick: It seems like every time I go up there to use the bathroom, f'in Cody is right behind me..


12:15am
Cam 3
HoH
Frankie and Christine

Frankie: So basically, Nicole asked me, who should I put up during a double eviction, and I told her Zach and  Jocasta.  And she was like, "Really? Why would I put up Zach?" And I was like, 
Christine: Are you kidding me?
Frankie: Because he gave you the perf..
Christine: Was she joking?
Frankie: No, she basically thinks that like, he's just not like a true threat, and he's just like a fake threat.
Christine: Interesting.
Frankie: I was like, you put Zach up, you have someone fighting for the Veto who is good, and will win, and then you can backdoor Hayden.
**and this is why you don't showmance
Christine: Exactly.
Frankie: And I was like, if you don't put Zach up,  you might not win the Veto. No one's gonna look at you funny if you put Zach up.  You put someone up who's definitely gonna win and someone who's definitely gonna lose..  And if the nominations stay the same?
Christine: Oops! hehehe
Christine: That's perfect.  Donny.. I am so scared of that man.  I pray that he will never win HoH. They were talking, and he was like, "Man, Cody, Caleb and Nicole have all put me up, how do I choose? I can't put 3 people on the block."  And then he goes, "Just kidding.  I'd only put one of them up." And he locked eyes with me,  I locked eyes with him and said, "please don't put me up with Nicole." And he goes, "Trust me, it wont be Nicole." And I was like.. Me and Caleb, for sure, 100%.
Frankie: ha
Christine: He's so scary.
Frankie: Well, wait, he said this on front of everyone?
Christine: In front of me, Nicole and Jocasta.
Frankie: Up here, he's like, "Whatever's best for your game."
Christine: I don't trust him.  He always brings up that I don't talk game with him, and I'm like, because I know how your mouth works.. Why do you think I don't walk game with you?  Every time, I'm like, Oh Donny, I just like listening to your stories.. because I don't trust a word that comes out of your mouth.

CUT TO:
12:30a
Camera 1
Backyard
Cody, Zach and Nicole

Cody and Zach are playing pool and tag team flirting with Nicole.. 




Zach: Is he harrassing you?
Nicole: No.. He's just a nice friend.
Zach: I don't think he's nice.  I think he's a liar.
Nicole: You think so?
Zach: He's not actually who he says he is, so don't buy all the shit he's sellin'.

Nicole goes inside to check her cookies.

Zach: Dude, Nicole definitely likes me way more than you.
Cody: 100%.

Zach: I really wanna find out what AMber said to Derrick.
Cody: I don't think it matters.  She's like fake nice.
Zach: She is the fakest girl ever.

Amber comes out.. Right on cue..

Zach: I knew there was somethin' missing..
Amber: What's that?
Zach: You! You know what, Amber, there's one thing in this world in this world that would complete me.  Marrying you.. and being with you for the rest of my life.
Amber: Uh huh.. I bet. 
Zach: Just ponder on that for the night.  I know these lips look tasty, but they're softer than you think.
Amber: ha
Cody: That didn't make any sense, you idiot.

12:33am
Camera 3
HoH
Jocasta and Frankie

Frankie: Like someone who would definitely go home over you, but would definitely benefit your game.  It's gonna have to be someone you'll feel comfortable campaigning against.
Jocasta: Well, I'm gonna have to feel comfortable campaigning against anyone.
Frankie: Good! That's a good enough answer for me.
Jocasta: That's how it's gonna have to roll, because, I mean.. You can't just be like, ok, sit and do nothing.
Frankie: Exactly.
Jocasta: And say nothing.. That's not gonna fly.. And then whomever it is.. I mean, I don't know.. Like I can say what possibly might be good for me, but it's probably not good for you or anybody else.
Frankie: mm hmm

Jocasta: What's best for my game may not be best for yours, so I have to go with, ok, he chose this person.. Let me start talkin...

12:48am
Camera 1
Hammock
Frankie, Caleb and Christine

Caleb's talking about gluten, supplements and his elevated estrogen levels again.. Then.. 

Christine: This is a crazy game, gentlemen.
Caleb: Yup.  And right now is not the time to be questioning people's trust for you.  You're 6 weeks into it.. You should know who you trust. 
Christine: I was pissed at ZAch at first, but then he pulled me aside and we talked.
Frankie: And it ended up being such a gift.
Christine: It absolutely did.
Caleb: you.  I can't wait to be in power again..

Frankie gets called to the DR, leaving Caleb and Christine alone to talk...

Christine: Oh my gosh.. Tomorrow's gonna be a craaaazy day.
Caleb: It sure is.  It's gonna be nuts.  Anything can happen.  As far as I know, smooth sailin', cuz we know who's goin' home.
Christine: Exactly.
Caleb: But you never know what people have up their sleeves in this game.  Cuz jury's right aroudn the corner.
Christine: One step.. one more step..
Caleb: Literally, after Thursday, we just can't be the next one gone.
Chrsitine: Yeah, exactly.
Caleb: Cuz the 6th one is last person before jury.. The 5thperson will be gone Thursday, and then the next person that goes home.. So like, of course it should be Victoria..
Christine: Absolutely.
Caleb: Victoria goes home, that's 5.  Then we're gonna have the HoH.. then there's 6, right?
Christine: uh huh
Caleb:  The 6th should be the 1st person into the jury.  So as long as none of us go up and go home, we should be in jury.
Christine: uh huh.  I'm worried about Donny.  Donny is my number one thing I'm scared of right now..
**ok.. So my 2 take-aways are: 1) Caleb still thinks Jocasta is coming down, Victoria is staying up and Amber's just going on the block to teach her a lesson, and 2) Christine's objective tonight is to spread the Donny fear.


CUT TO:
1:15am
Camera 3
Pool Table
Cody and Zach

Cody: I don't sit here and go, I'm the biggest beast in this house. That just pisses me off.
Zach: Caleb's gonna be the easiest person to send out.  The hardest is gonna be Hayden or Frankie.
Cody: Hayden, whatever.. I don't even think about Frankie til later on, because he is just gonna be.. miserably bad to send home.

Zach: What do you mean?
Cody: I just don't think it's gonna be easy at all. 
Zach: Of course not!
Cody: It's gonna be f'in terrible.
Zach: But... we have no choice.
Cody: Oh, absolutely.
Zach: We have no f'in choice..

Talk turns to the coming week..

Cody: I'm gonna put up Caleb if I win.
Zach: So am I.
Cody: You're gonna put him straight up, with the BoB?
Zach: Not with the BoB.  You are??
Cody: Who else would you put up?
Zach: Victoria and Nicole.  Are you like emotionally attached to these people?? Honestly, I'm kinda worried about you when we get to the wire, bro.
Cody: Why?  You're the bitch who won't even put up Caleb.  I'll f'in throw him up in a second.
Zach: No, but you..  You're like emotionally attached to Nicole..

Cody: I'm not emotionally attached.
Zach: Yes, you are, dude.
Cody: No I'm not.
Zach: You're not?  You don't care about her?
Cody: No!
Zach: ok.. good.
Cody: I mean, I care about her as a person.  This is a f'ing game.
Zach: I like that you say that..

Derrick comes outside with Victoria.. They head to the Hammock.  Then Amber comes back out to check on her laundry..

CUT TO:
1:19am
Camera 3
Derrick and Victoria
Hammock


Victoria:  Ok.. I talked to Hayden.. Do you want to hear my speech real quick? I wanted to ask you if it's good.. I'm really scared for tomorrow.  I'm gonna start with Jocasta.. "I respect this woman so much.. and we have fought to.. no.. we have..
Derrick: Don't try to plan it too much.
Victoria: He said it really good..  What should I say?
Derrick: Just say, I respect this woman so much and how much she's fought to be here...

Victoria: ok ok ok, you have to slow down. OK.. SO..
Derrick: I respect this woman so much.  I know she wants to be here as much as I do.
Victoria: I know she wants to be here as much as I do.
Derrick: We've both fought so hard to get to this point.
Victoria: We've both fought so hard to get to this point.
Derrick: So I would just tell you, Hayden, I hope you use the Veto on me.  I believed in you, and that's why I picked you, and I hope you return the favor today... and pick me.
Victoria: OK.  Lemme try.. Ok.. So.. I.. I..


Victoria: I respect this woman so much.  She.. has helped.. She has helped me, as well as other houseguests..
Derrick: Yeah, that's good.
Victoria: ..through tough times.. and we have both fought really hard to get to this point.  I have.. And we both want to be here..
Derrick: mm hmm
Victoria: I have.. um.. I really believe in you.. no.. I.. have.. I really wanna be.. no.. I battle.. I go.. Every time I come here, I give it my all, and I did pick you as houseguests choice, so I... Oh my gosh, it's horrible. What do I say.. How do I go from we to me.
Derrick: Thank you, Hayden, I'd just like to say congrats on winning the Power of Veto.  I'm not gonna say anything against Jocasta.  I think she's a great woman.
Victoria: Right.
Derrick: I respect her very much, and she's helped out everyone in the house at some point.  I know she wants to be here as much as I do.  We both fought very hard in the Battle of the Block, so I know it's true.  But as far as I'm concerned, Hayden, I believed in you, I picked you for the Power of Veto, and I'm just hoping it pays off for me, and you decide to use the Veto on me.
Victoria: Shoot, that was so good.  Ok..

Victoria has another crack at it.. Derrick is big brotherly, kind and patient.. 

 CUT TO:
1:23am
Camera 1
Kitchen area
Hayden, Frankie, Nicole

Hayden is breaking the 1st rule of Fight Club..telling Nicole and Frankie about a particularly rough fight..
Hayden: .. and he kicks me right in the face, and my tooth goes through my lip..
Frankie: nooo
Hayden: ..and I start bleeding everywhere, and my gum in all f'd up and bloody. I start swelling up, I'm dripping blood everywhere.. My tooth went into his foot and his foot was bleeding.  That's how hard it was.
Frankie: Stop!

Frankie: Is there a scar?

Frankie leaves and Hayden and Nicole remain... happily chatting away.. about Fraternity like pranks..

1:30am
Camera 3
Backyard Couch
Christine, Cody, Zach

Speculating about the weeks ahead and targets..

Zach: And worse come to worst.. If one of us are on the block, which shouldn't happen, we have the numbers to keep us.
Christine: Exactly.

Cody: I wanna put Caleb outta the house.  I don't know what he's gonna do when Amber goes..
Zach: (deep exhale)  He's finally gonna have his head in the game though.
Christine: I don't know.. He's very stupid, honestly.
Zach: That's his number 1 trait.
Christine: ha.. He also told me, America's gonna be hating Amber right now for how rude she is to him.
Cody: Oh my God.
Christine: He goes, America's gonna hate that she said that about me, because I'm just a country gentleman. 
Cody: Oh my God.  I can't deal with it.  I don't know how you guys handle it so well...  The way you feed his ego cracks me up.
Zach: Dude, the best was you throwing that pool game. I knew you missed on purpose.


CUT TO:
1:45am
Camera 1
HoH Room
Derrick and Frankie

Team America's Task:  The fine print..

Frankie: It's in the rules.  I had them re-read them to me.
Derrick: So all he has to do is berate her..
Frankie: It can be one person attacking another for 20 seconds.  There does not need to be a response.
Derrick: And she might give a response, but if she doesn't...
Frankie: Doesn't matter. 

Derrick: We know we got it.   Know what I wanna do tomorrow, if they let us.. I wanna be like, Frank, c'mere, they wanna do a thing about our grandfathers, and then we go in there and

 Frankie: That would be awesome.


CUT TO:
2am
Backyard
Couches
Frankie, Caleb, Zach, Cody, Christine

Zach: It was in 2007.. We had hurricane Francis, Wilma and Charlie..
**The year of Wilma, it went Katrina, Rita Wilma - all within 5 weeks of each other. Uch.

Frankie: I remember Charlie.
Christine: I remember Charlie too..
Zach: F'd us up. The school district was like, because you guys missed 6 weeks of school, there's nothing we can do about it.  There weren't enough make up days in the f'in year.

Frankie: My ass hurts so bad.
Cody: What part of your ass is it?
Frankie: You'll see.  I can show you.

He does.

Christine: Oh my God, Frankie. That's horrible!
**What the hell was this PoV Comp and why are they punishing the BB16 HGs for the sins of the 15 crew? 

Cody: Holy.. Oh my God.. That's crazy..

Nicole joins, then Victoria.. Chatter..

2:03am
Camera 1
Kitchen area.
Jocasta, Amber, Hayden

Jocasta tells them both goodnight, and makes a half hearted attempt for the PoV, telling Hayden he doesn't have to say much, just, "I'm using it on Jocasta."

Amber: Then my butt'll probably be up there too.. I'm the only girl left.
Hayden: I'm going to the bathroom.
Amber: On that note..

2:15am
Camera 3
Stupid human tricks, Sound FX edition..

All: doweedoweedowee..

Nicole is masterful.. Hayden is very impressed..


CUT TO:
2:30am
Cam 3
HoH Bed
Frankie and Zach

Zach: Once it gets down to The Detonators, we have such a good chance.  Say it's down to 5, Cody wins HoH, he's putting up you and Christine..
Frankie: I'll beat her. I'll win Veto.  I think Derrick would want Christine out before me. I think either of them would be ok with getting rid of her.
Zach: Then when it's us 4..

Speculation continues.. Then they move on the the ideal order of coming evictions..

CUT TO:
2:39am
Camera 3
HoH
Zankie Bedtime..


2:34am
Backyard Couch
Camera 1
Hayden and Nicole

Hayden comes clean with Nicole about his pre-knowledge of her nomination and the way it would be handled.  In naming himself, he also names everyone else who was present.

Hayden: Umm.. I have something I have to tell you, and I know you wont tell anyone, but you might be mad at me.
Nicole: Oh God.. What?
Hayden: I just have to tell you, because literally do tell you everything.  Just please don't get mad at me.  And don't say anything, cuz otherwise I would get in trouble. But... (nervous laughter) I knew what Zach was gonna say to you and Christine.
Nicole: Are you serious??
Hayden: He practiced it all night.  I didn't wanna know.  He said it in front of us.
Nicole: I am mad at you.  I'm so mad at you right now.
Hayden: I tried talking him out of it.  Just know that.  I really did.  I was like Zach, this is a good move.

Nicole: (loud) You knew I was going up, Hayden! I didn't even know!
Hayden: I couldn't say anything, because then I'd get in trouble.  He was gonna out me up, I'm tetlling you.
Nicole: I'm mad at you for not telling me.. Who the F are you?!

2:41am cont'd
Hayden: Cody, Derrick, Frankie and me were all up there when he started saying it.  But think about it.. we knew nothing bad was gonna happen to you.. and Zach talked to us without agreeing.. he just did it.
Nicole: (softly) You're all creeps.
Hayden: But look who told you about it!  I couldn't tell you then.  I could not. You have to understand.
Nicole: I do understand!  America doesn't hate you, but I look stupid.
Hayden: Think about it, you can't stop Zach..
Nicole: You guys are all going down..
Hayden: Are you serious?
Nicole: Not you, but the rest of them. America thinks I'm soooo stupid.  If Christine knew too..
Hayden: No.  No way.  Not Christine.



2:42am
Camera 3
HoH
Zankie Cuddle time

Zach: You don't have to thank me.. It's crazy how much I like you.. as a friend..
**whose arm I'm lightly stroking while he's draped across me
Zach: We have such a great friendship.
Frankie: I know.

Zach: Obviously, I meant every word I said.  You are by far the funniest person I've ever met in my entire life and you're entertaining, and.. I could just watch you forever. If you don't become famous, there's no hope in humanity.  Honestly, I swear.
Frankie: If you don't become... the most famous asshole..
Zach: haha!
Frankie: .. then there's no hope for my asshole.
Zach: hahahaha! At this point, there isn't a lot of hope for your asshole.
Frankie: My poor asshole.
Zach: Your asshole is f*cked.
Frankie: I wish my asshole was f*cked right now.

Zach: Goodnight, Frankie.
Frankie: Goodnight, m'love.

Zach: We're killing this game together, dude.. We're running it. I talk about Zankie all the time.. in the Doctor's office..
Frankie: Me too.
Zach: (laughs) Cuz they ask me about it all the time.
Frankie: Me too.  They're obsessed with us.  That' why I'm so happy we took that picture together..

Zach: Gah.. Zankie's trending on twitter..
Frankie: Every 4 seconds.
**wow.. nice info to have received from the DR. sheesh.

Frankie: Goodnight, Zach attack.
Zach: Goodnight, Frankie.
Frankie: See ya on the flip side.


CUT TO:
2:45am
Camera 2
Nicole and Hayden

Confession may be good for the soul, but not so much for the nookie..


Nicole: I would have told you.I would 100% have told you.
Hayden: As soon as he started talking, I was like, I have to tell Nicole.
Nicole: I would have told you before it happened.  That's the difference.  Because I know you can keep your mouth shut.. Like, "Hayden you're going up and be prepared for something rotten to come out of his mouth."
Hayden: Yeah.. but I didn't.. I couldn't.. There's no way I could've. 

Hayden comes over to hug her, and she hugs back..

Nicole: Thanks for telling me.  Sorry I got so pissed.
Hayden: I'm glad I told you. I knew I was going to no matter what.

With that, one hand softens, she closes her eyes and gives herself to the hug..

Then the other hand softens.. and the hug continues.. He's not letting go, until he can feel she has completely relaxed..

CUT TO:
3am
Camera 1 and 2

Hayden tells Nicole ALL about the backdoor Amber plan, and how Caleb thinks it's just to test Amber's loyalty.. And how Caleb thinks that Hayden will be using the Veto on Jacosta, because that's what he wants him to do..  Hayden has a good plan for how to deal with Caleb once he uses it on Victoria..  Here it is..

Hayden: Jocasta has no allegiances.  Victoria is tight with me and Derrick.  You're working with me and Derrick.  We have a vote with Victoria. I know you don't like her, but thinking about it gamewise, both Victoria and Jocasta are the targets for the next week.  We can' get rid of Jocasta now, because at least Victoria is a vote for us.

Hayden: And I'll be like, Listen, the plan is still going through 100% but with Victoria we have a vote, plus she picked me..

3:03am Cody comes outside.. Nicole goes in to use the restroom..

Cody: In all honestly, am I being paranoid, or do you think he would come after me?
Hayden: No, he would not.  Dude, he is so loyal.  I think you're bein' paranoid.  And he has never mentioned you to me.. The only people he's mentioned to me are Zach and Frankie.
Cody: (incredulous) He mentioned Frankie?!
Hayden: mm hmm
Cody: What??
Hayden: When the whole thing when down with Amber..  I talked to him and cleared my name..
Cody: Dude, Amber is so flaky now..
Hayden: You can see it in her eyes.  She's so scared.

Nicole returns.. Hayden keeps talking  on the same topic. Then, unintentionally, Cody let's something slip that could only have come to him by way of Christine.  Nicole's trust in Christine is wavering..



CUT TO:
3:42am
HoH Room
Zach and Frankie

Zach: I love how you smell like A.. Is it called..
Frankie: A & D ointment.  It's from the vitamins A and D.. and cod liver oil.. Did you see when I put my feet in the diamond and I rode the horse like that?
Zach: yeah.
Frankie: That's what's killing me right now.
Zach: Why did you do that?
Frankie: Because my ass was already hurting.. and that hurt it less.
Zach: Oh my God, you got f*cked..
Frankie: Not in the right ways..
Zach: In the worse ways.
Frankie: And it just hurts so much.. and I like to sleep with my legs open, in like a straddle, so I just went and took 3 advil.. Hopefully I'll be asleep within like 30 minutes.  Now that it's cold.. and my leg's gonna stop hurting..

Zach: Does Caleb think she's going home?
Frankie: He absolutely thinks Victoria's going home.
Zach: Poor guy.
Frankie: Our job is not done this week, by the way.
Zach: No it's not.. I was thinking about it.. I can't be mean to Amber this week.. She's so sweet.
Frankie: She is.. She's just bad at the game.
Zach: What makes us good at the game, though?  What's the difference?
Frankie:  Intelligence.
Zach: And I feel like you and I just know how to act around people.. like, don't talk about yourself.
Frankie: Caleb's the worst.
Zach:  He tells the same stories over and over.. and how Amber's so ingenuine, so faje..
Frankie: Yeah, she's just bad at the game.  When she comes to me, I'm just gonna be like, Talk to Caleb.  I can't be part of this til you talk to Caleb. And once the damage is done, there's literally nothing I can do.. Caleb has to lock her down first.. He has to get to her to tell her she's not allowed to leak any information..
Zach: At the end of the day, who's she gonna blow it up to.. Victoria? Nicole?

3:52am - Camera 3-- Zach runs through his Veto Ceremony speech to Frankie..

3:55a
Camera 3
Frankie: I love it.

Frankie: You're such an eloquent little dictator.   OK.. I can sleep now..

Frankie has a pain attack.

Zach: Why don't you just go naked. I wont feel weird.
Frankie: You want me to be naked?
Zach: I mean, like..
Frankie: Only if you're naked too.
Zach: no
**nice try, no cigar.

Frankie: Oh it really hurts.. Oh, my pussy.. My mussy hurts so much.  I miss you.
Zach: I miss you too.
**they're 2 feet apart.
Frankie: You're my favorite.  Monday, here we come.

CUT TO:
3:59am
Camera 2
Cody and Caleb

Caleb's talking about how "shocked" he'll pretend to be when Amber goes on the block.. and when the Zach Attack goes into action.

Cody: When Frankie says, the Veto Meeting is adjourned, I'm gonna be sitting there and..
Caleb: I'm gonna go to get up too..
Cody: You have to.
Caleb: I want Zach to literally shove his hand in there, so it don't close, and then say (his speech).

As of 4:57am, Cody and Caleb are still up chatting in the backyard..  mostly about all the physical fights they've been in..


And this concludes the Overnight Report. ☺  I'll see you when BB wakes the HGs!


More to come! ☺  Please refresh this post every 20 minutes or so...







Permalink







22 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Good Morning Carolyn. So now the TA mission, as it is now being relayed to us via Frankie & Derrick, only has to be a 20 second one sided argument with no response. I don't recall the exact wording of the original mission, but I know it said an argument between TWO people. This doesn't seem the same at all. Any thoughts...?

July 28, 2014 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 28, 2014 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning. Is this crew making things more complicated than they need to be, or are they just that clever? They are sure pushing up the paranoia level.

From the reactions we have seen I expected a lot more drama from Zach's nomination speech. Maybe we're all just getting used to Zach.

So Hayden has confessed to Nicole, she doesn't seem all that upset. He does seem to be drawing her from Christine to Derrick, not toward Donny as I hoped. I guess we'll have to see how far this one goes.

I'm looking forward to a little more excitement after the POV meeting.

It's 65 degrees here this morning, I'd ship you down some cool if I could. :-)

July 28, 2014 at 4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, Caro & Dishy loves!

The memorial service last night was very nice. I can't stop saying (and tweeting!) about how much I LOVE this group of humans for the way they truly do seem to love & support one another as people!!! Folks in the chat room & on Twitter made numerous mentions about how Zach & Victoria didn't recite the Lord's Prayer with everyone else - fortunately there were also people respectfully pointing out that they are Jewish and so probably don't know it. I DO wish Zach would have taken his hat off for that, though, as it is a simple show of respect. He could easily have followed Caleb & Cody's lead if he wasn't aware of the importance of removing a hat during a prayer. Regardless, he was very subdued & seems to have honestly been affected by the losses. As much as I don't care for Zach as a player, he seems to be a decent human, regardless of his claims to the contrary.

Regarding Haycole: I think Hayden got just a little bit jealous of Cody snuggling with Nicole in the kitchen last night & that *may* have prompted his confession early this morning. Whether or not that was what got him to confess to her, I'm REALLY glad he did! Seems to me that Nicole is FINALLY starting to question Christine & I'm SO HAPPY about that for 2 reasons: #1 I love Nicole! She's adorable, smart, funny, and able to laugh at herself and her own naivete when it's pointed out to her. I feel like she's extremely loyal in this game and anyone who has her back will get her protection tenfold. I think she's been laying low, just watching and not really saying much. At least I hope so. Otherwise, she really IS a fruitloop dingus! Hahaha
#2 I don't like Christine. AT. ALL. Haven't liked her since about week 2. She's playing Andy's sneaky, snake-like game and doesn't seem to have loyalty to anyone. I have no respect for that kind of game, personally. Zach hit the nail on the head when he pegged her as a floater, IMO. Then there's how she is CONSTANTLY getting touchy-feely with Cody. I know I'm repeating myself, but it bothers me on SO MANY LEVELS because she is married! Yes, Cody is equally at fault for letting it happen and participating in it, but Cody flirts with and hugs/cuddles with most of the girls. That's his way of working the female side of the house. I feel like SHE should be saying, "Cody, get off me - I'm married and you know it!" But she doesn't. They held hands going into the LR for the service last night & I was all but screaming at my laptop because I am SO bothered by the whole Christine/Cody thing right now!!! I heard that her husband, Tim, is handling everything very well on social media so far, but he has every right to be angry, game or no game. Derrick, Jocasta, & Donny (yes, he just has a girlfriend, but he's still committed to someone at home) do NOT go around the house hanging all over people! GRRRRRR

Ok, end rant. Sorry, y'all. I just have very strong feelings about people who are committed to one person being very flirty & touchy-feely with other people. I've been cheated on and it's never fun being on the other side of it, so when I see anything that even remotely approaches that kind of behavior, I get upset.

Can't wait to see the fallout from the Veto Ceremony later today! Amber will probably be in tears and full-on scramble mode. That's sad because I think Amber is a tremendously sweet, kind, and caring person. She's just terrible at playing Big Brother.

As always, Thank You, Carolyn for all you do for us!!! Have a wonderful day!

July 28, 2014 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Good V-Bomb Morning. Thank you once again Carolyn.
The celebratory service was a nice. Everyone said something nice & it was nice to see all the girls dressed up. Even Chrput a bow in her hair.
Poor Vic & her speech. I have such an empathetic soft spot for her & the language barrier. I think she should give it in Hebrew & then translate. Maybe cbs would subtitle it for viewers. I'm sure the Hebrew would be perfect in communicating her points. *sigh* I'm spiritually holding her hand today while she attempts it.
Maybe Hay will choose NOT to use the veto so this farce doesn't occur. He'd earn points in my book if that happens. I honestly cannot predict what will happen & that scares ME. Celeb may freak when he puts the veto on Vic & not Jac so I do hope Caleb is told that much. Hay confessed the plan to Nic so I don’t know how she’s going to react either if it goes haywire. I like that Hay is pulling Nic away from Chrtoo – although I want that budding alliance to include Zach.
After some of their comments last night, I question both Frankie & Zach on their loyalty. I hate that I’m emotionally invested in them!! But damn, if Zach wins HoH & they can continue this arrangement, who knows where it’ll go! Let’s get real now – they’re beating around the topic & Frankie got NAKED – baby steps indeed. sheesh
I feel like I should dial 911 LA at Veto Meeting Time to alert them to the potential of a bomb squad disaster unfolding in the house (boy did that statement just get flagged in anti-terror land). Frankie & Der may regret re-attempting their TA task. Amber has nothing to lose. I don't think these TA guys realize how dangerous the situation is. Knowing zach he may side with amber if she blows up the alliance by backing her up & admitting the alliance was true. At the same time, Zach said he doesn’t want to be mean to her this week because she’s so sweet, so maybe he’ll have a change of heart & keep his mouth shut. Unlikely, but the "plan" might incite Caleb to violence. I honestly have no clue how it’ll play out. I think the girls will come to her defense though (except maybe Christine). If I were cbs I'd have security on standby. America voted for a heated argument but this plan is horrifying, could be dangerous & is just cruel to Amber. There are too many ways this can go terribly wrong. Sadly, Zach is going to be the scapegoat & that makes me angry; he has this very tender side & if this blows sky high he's going to feel horrible thinking he set this in motion. The guys are encouraging him to go too far. Even though I've believed zach enjoys drama, I don't think he'd feel the need to do this deep "attack" on THIS topic when he isn’t even in power if not pushed by TA. He's thought all along Caleb is stupid & backing BMCs side in this issue goes against what he believes in his heart even if he wants Amber gone. It’s just wrong; I hope zach doesn't go through with it. This is feeding Caleb's psychosis to such a dangerous degree. It’s deplorable. The “men” could’ve & should've intervened in a positive way (regardless of the game) & told Caleb the truth early on. Der esp should see the danger but I guess they’re too deeply in the situation to step out. Caleb, once out of the house, is gonna crack. I hope he doesn't make jury so he can get professional help or family support to deal with his delusion before finale. He just sat brewing all afternoon. I'm so sick of his mentality. He is determined to make Amber crawl back to him & he’s convinced she will & that ALL the houseguests (& America) are on his side. That is NOT going to happen. He is completely delusional. CBS needs to intervene because this TA task may push him over the edge. He is a time bomb. We could potentially lose several players in this Veto Meeting just because of an impending physical altercation with Caleb. This could literally be a disaster. Then, again, maybe it’s me that’s paranoid this time.

July 28, 2014 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

One last thing: that the TOR ended on Caleb talking about physically fighting puts me on more edge. NOT because you mentioned it Carolyn, but because it means physical violence is in his recent memories prior to the Veto Meeting. I didn't listen to that conversation to gather more understanding on what or when Caleb physically lashes out but just the idea of him thinking about physical altercations on the eve of such an event concerns me.

July 28, 2014 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I think this is bogus too. That's just someone chewing out another not a heated argument. The old saying goes "it takes TWO to argue"

July 28, 2014 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger lilcheg said...

ummm ok. Great overnight report...but you left us hanging! What did Cody actually say that would make Nicole question Christine's loyalty

July 28, 2014 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning!

After the POV ceremony the feeds should be on fire to watch! Can't wait!

Paranoia is contagious…..Christine has come down with a bad case of it. She thinks Donny if HOH would target her. So of course she has since been on a " I don't trust Donny campaign"…spreading her fear and of course making him a target.

Nichole found out that Christine told Amber that her and Nichole were mad at Cody and that they don't trust him..Nic said she doesn't talk game to Amber so she knew then it could have only come from Christine.
I would love to see Christine busted for playing both sides of the house .

But if Nichole runs to Christine this morning with any of the convo's she had with Hayden and Cody….Your not as smart as I thought you were.

July 28, 2014 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning, It's just amazing to me that the outside folks not only think they are participating (vice being a pawn on the block or not), they ask for advice with these guys.

July 28, 2014 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Im not sure who is playing who more: Hayden playing Nicole, Zach playing Frankie, or Derrick playing Victoria...

July 28, 2014 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good morning Carolyn and everybody! I sure am loving this season. It's like watching chess this time instead of school yard meanies.

July 28, 2014 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger JennEllen said...

In the frank/Christine convo about who Nicole should nom in a double eviction, they said they could then backdoor caleb, not Hayden. I think Frankie wants to work with Hayden to get Cody/Derrick out for him.

July 28, 2014 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Lovely, Joey , Jerry and any of my other BB buddies that follow.

This should be an exciting day in the BB house! I can't wait to see if they are able to pull off the 'mission'. Although I really don't think production should be able to effect someone's game as this will affect Amber's.

Did we ever hear from Jane on her Caleb diagnosis? I've been watching closely but if so I must have missed it. I really would like her take on him.

Who would have thought that Jacosta would be so good in the Diary Room! I thought she was hilarious although I still think she needs to go.

Carolyn hope you are getting some rest right now because this should be a busy afternoon.

Now to read the TOR.

July 28, 2014 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Lovely, Joey , Jerry and any of my other BB buddies that follow.

This should be an exciting day in the BB house! I can't wait to see if they are able to pull off the 'mission'. Although I really don't think production should be able to effect someone's game as this will affect Amber's.

Did we ever hear from Jane on her Caleb diagnosis? I've been watching closely but if so I must have missed it. I really would like her take on him.

Who would have thought that Jacosta would be so good in the Diary Room! I thought she was hilarious although I still think she needs to go.

Carolyn hope you are getting some rest right now because this should be a busy afternoon.

Now to read the TOR.

July 28, 2014 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger wheeliegirl said...

good morning Carolyn...sorry i missed the party last night. im watching it right now. did anyone else notice that Hayden calling Nicole and himself Hansel and Gretel very telling. After all,those story book characters were brother and sister ;-)

July 28, 2014 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

What did Cody let slip that could only have come from Christine?

I kept thinking that if this week was still a double HOH I'd like to see Jocasta and Donny win but I don't think it matters too much anymore. That core group of guys has the numbers to stay already, they've effectively knocked out enough of the others to insure their safety. Only way you lose one is have 2 up on Thursday which isn't going to be easy. Then if either one of those 2 are Caleb or Zach it's still not going to derail the behemoth of Derrick/Cody/Frankie/Caleb/Zach with a side of Hayden. Ugh.

Seriously wish these women had stepped up their games from the get go and not just sat back playing the social game (Nicole/Jocasta) or the token girl in the beast alliance (Christine). Donny is in trouble and I can't figure out what he can do to make it to F2. Team America considers him the 3rd man and the rest of the guys don't trust him. I'm seeing a Frankie/Derrick F2 in our future. Not a bad thing game wise because they're playing it well but it's a little too predictable and I don't see them having much of a challenge to get there.

July 28, 2014 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger pitbull said...

Amber is soooooo beautiful and will be very successful in life after BB. I just hope this experience of being in this house with ROTTEN Caleb will be forgotten soon. He is dangerously obsessed and the other guys should be ashamed of themselves for using his delirium to further their game. Oh well, that's Big Brother!

July 28, 2014 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What did Cody accidentally say a little after 3 am that makes Nicole question Christine's loyalty?

July 28, 2014 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Might be a duplicate – I think it was too long the first time I sent it through so I’m breaking it into two parts once again.
Good V-Bomb Morning. Thank you once again Carolyn.
The celebratory service was a nice. Everyone said something nice & it was nice to see all the girls dressed up. Even Christine put a bow in her hair.
Poor Vic & her speech. I have such an empathetic soft spot for her & the language barrier. I think she should give it in Hebrew & then translate. Maybe cbs would subtitle it for viewers. I'm sure the Hebrew would be perfect in communicating her points. *sigh* I'm spiritually holding her hand today while she attempts it.
Maybe Hay will choose NOT to use the veto so this farce doesn't occur. He'd earn points in my book if that happens. I honestly cannot predict what will happen & that scares ME. Celeb may freak when he puts the veto on Vic & not Jac so I do hope Caleb is told that much. Hay confessed the plan to Nic so I don’t know how she’s going to react either if it goes haywire. I like that Hay is pulling Nic away from Chr too – although I want that budding alliance to include Zach.
After some of their comments last night, I question both Frankie & Zach on their loyalty. I hate that I’m emotionally invested in them!! But damn, if Zach wins HoH & they can continue this arrangement, who knows where it’ll go! Let’s get real now – they’re beating around the topic & Frankie got NAKED – baby steps indeed. sheesh

July 28, 2014 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I feel like I should dial 911 LA at Veto Meeting Time to alert them to the potential of a bomb squad disaster unfolding in the house. Frankie & Der may regret re-attempting their TA task. Amber has nothing to lose. I don't think these TA guys realize how dangerous the situation is. Knowing zach he may side with amber if she blows up the alliance by backing her up & admitting the alliance was true. At the same time, Zach said he doesn’t want to be mean to her this week because she’s so sweet, so maybe he’ll have a change of heart & keep his mouth shut. Unlikely, but the "plan" might incite Caleb to violence. I honestly have no clue how it’ll play out. I think the girls will come to her defense though (except maybe Christine). If I were cbs I'd have security on standby. America voted for a heated argument but this plan is horrifying, could be dangerous & is just cruel to Amber. There are too many ways this can go terribly wrong. Sadly, Zach is going to be the scapegoat & that makes me angry; he has this very tender side & if this blows sky high he's going to feel horrible thinking he set this in motion. The guys are encouraging him to go too far. Even though I've believed zach enjoys drama, I don't think he'd feel the need to do this deep "attack" on THIS topic when he isn’t even in power if not pushed by TA. He's thought all along Caleb is stupid & backing BMCs side in this issue goes against what he believes in his heart even if he wants Amber gone. It’s just wrong; I hope zach doesn't go through with it. This is feeding Caleb's psychosis to such a dangerous degree. It’s deplorable. The “men” could’ve & should've intervened in a positive way (regardless of the game) & told Caleb the truth early on. Der esp should see the danger but I guess they’re too deeply in the situation to step out. Caleb, once out of the house, is gonna crack. I hope he doesn't make jury so he can get professional help or family support to deal with his delusion before finale. He just sat brewing all afternoon. I'm so sick of his mentality. He is determined to make Amber crawl back to him & he’s convinced she will & that ALL the houseguests (& America) are on his side. That is NOT going to happen. He is completely delusional. CBS needs to intervene because this TA task may push him over the edge. He is a time bomb. We could potentially lose several players in this Veto Meeting just because of an impending physical altercation with Caleb. This could literally be a disaster. Then, again, maybe it’s me that’s paranoid this time.
After finding out about his pillow attack last night, I’m even more concerned. 8-|

July 28, 2014 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! ☺

Sorry I'm so slow on the comment publishing today.. My caffeine to blood ratio is low..

xo,
C

P.S. Get ready for a new top post.

July 28, 2014 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below