;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 28, 2014

PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath

The PoV Ceremony began at 11:16am.  If all goes according to meticulous planning, Hayden will use the PoV on Victoria, and just before the PoV Ceremony ends, Zach will stand up and make his speech indicting Amber for treating Caleb so poorly throughout the game, ie, just not digging him the way he digs her. 

As soon as the feeds come back, we'll have the Spoiler and, more importantly, the Immediate Aftermath for you Right Here.............  If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, and you need catching up, here are today's previous posts: Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony, The Overnight Report.

12:10pm
Feeds are Back
Victoria is off the Block
Amber is the Renom

Aftermath Coming...

The Aftermath should be quite a doozy... Spark up your feeds if you've gottem! And-- Here's a 2 day free trial, if you need em. ☺

12:10pm
Beehive
Amber, Frankie, Cody, Derrick

Amber: The thing is, Frankie, it doesn't matter.  If I'm HoH next week and I'm still here, I am loyal.  You can trust me.  You can trust me.  I told you last night where I want to see you in this game, and I'll prove it..
Frankie: Oh God.. This all just happened so fast.
Amber: I just think it was all planned by even you guys.

Derrick: Amber, really, you think it was us?




Amber leaves...

Cody: Simple as that.. That's the f'in reason you gotta go.   Did Zach really f'in say that?
Frankie: I'm sure he did.
Cody: That'd be f'in f'd bro. 
Frankie: Cody, are you serious??  You have to understand this is Zach's game.  You know he throws you under the buds every 30 seconds.  You too.

Derrick: And even though she's like this right now, we have to stay on her.. I'm not votin' you out.. I don't care what you think.
Cody: Absolutely.. and you played it perfect.
Derrick: Thank you.
Frankie: Do you think someone tipped her off?
Cody: No Way!

Frankie: What she said to me is not changing my feeling toward Zach at all.  I knew that walking into this..
Derrick; That's just Zach.
Frankie: He's gonna continue to do that.. and it'll just make him a bigger target than us.. as soon as someone whose not us wins HoH, he'll go up..

Derrick; Jocasta's bawlin' right now.
Cody: I gave her a hug.
Derrick: I did too.

Frankie: Overall, I think it went very well.  She's like, "I wish you would've put someone on the block who everyone wants out."  (whispers)  But I did.. I did..
Derrick: But that reaction to you and I?  Callin us out?  Hasn't even spoken to us yet.  That's why..
Frankie: And she's like, "I do trust you."
Derrick: Yeah, ok.. You'll be on the block bext week if she's still here.

Frankie; The thing is, I still trust Zach.  No one believes him.  It's fine.  Let him keep throwing our names out.. But he can never be HoH again.  Makes my stomach hurt.   I'm like, Caleb, You have to talk to her.  He's all, I can't.  I'm too nervous.  Beast mode cowboy is beast mode pussy.
Cody: Last night, me n him were up crazy late, and..
Frankie: I know, I know, he whacked her in the head with a rock.
Cody: He f'in threw a rock at her!
Derrick: What?

Frankie: He threw a rock At Her Head while she was sleeping.
Derrick: Not an actual rock, right?
Frankie: Doesn't matter.
Cody: And it hit her right in the head.  He's a f'in 2 year old.

12:15pm
Frankie: I'm gonna  go talk to Zach and make sure he doesn't say more stupid shit.  I love how he didn't give her a chance to respond.
Derrick: Well, he did.. She was like, "I got nothin'."
Frankie: She did say that?
Derrick: Yeah, she's said, I got nothin, he said, "Exactly."

Frankie leaves.  Cody and Derrick remain..

Cody: Bro, I'm f'in sick of Zach, to be honest. And I think he throws my name under the bus to Frankie.
Derrick: Of course he does.  Jus tlike he throws my name out there.
Cody: I don't know what he says, but he thinks he's got this elaborate final 2 with me, and I'm like, stfu dude.

Cody:  Honestly, I would love it if he was in final 3, and so I could say, "Zach, you honestly think I'm takin' you?  Derrick, let's go."
Derrick: Yeah

CUT TO:
12:43pm
Cam 3
HoH Room
Frankie, Caleb, Zach, Hayden...

Frankie: Are you gonna go talk to her?
Caleb: She can come and talk to me.  I'm not walking to her to talk to her.
**Seriously?  You are a 2 year old.

Frankie: Well, she's talking to Nicole, so I'm pretty sure she's blowing up everything.
Hayden: She's losin' it right now.. Should I go try to control her?
Frankie: No, It's his job.
**lips pursed, chin out.. yup.. i used to make a face just like this when I was 2.

Zach: Should I just walk up to her and go, Hey Amber, HAHAHAHAHA!

Frankie: She's having a one-on-one with Nicole, so you know what this means..
**it means, you can now get Caleb on board with evicting her, instead of merely teaching the woman you've all infantilized "a lesson."

Caleb: You can call her to the side..
Frankie: Ok, great.  She's blowing up everything right now.  You're not concerned.
Caleb: No..
Frankie: You're not concerned that she's blowing up everything to Nicole.
Caleb: No. Because if so, she'll go home.
Frankie: ok, good, done.  Good talk.

Caleb: That's really all she needs to know.  Frankie, the guy who put her up, all you need to do is whisper in her ear, if you blow us up, you'll go home.  If you don't, you're safe.

Hayden: She's already saying, "I've been loyal to people, and now I'm getting backstabbed by all of them."  She's already saying that.
Frankie: Yup, she is. OK, I guess we were correct that she's not the most trustworthy person in the group.  Damage control begins now.
Zach: Do you guys need my help?

Frankie and Hayden: haha
Frankie: Thank you, Zach..
Hayden: Yeah, Zach, can you take a nap for like 4 days?
**hehe

Frankie: I totally understood why you used it on Victoria, btdubs..
Hayden: Yeah..
Caleb: He told me just before he went into the DR that hew was going to..  Honestly, what you should say is, "Why are you talking to everyone but Caleb right now?  He's the only one who can save you.  You're talking to all the wrong people"
**headdesk
Frankie: Can't I just relax?
Zach: No
Caleb: After this, you can relax.

Frankie: When we do abs later, can you hold my groin muscle so it doesn't hurt?
Hayden: Yes.

CUT TO:
1:15pm
Cam 1 and 2
Rock Room
Amber and Cody

Amber: If this is personal, because I don't want a showmance with this guy?
Cody: I don't think it would be..
Amber: I cannot wait til this is over to tell you my story.. Like, there are reasons..  I said from the get-go, I'm not gonna come in this house, tell a sob-story, or tell my story, because I think that'd be used for my game..  I wanna keep it to myself and know I've gotten as far as I could because of the game I'm playing..
Cody: ..and not be stuff that's gone on.
Amber: And that's the game I'm playing.
Cody: mm hmm.. I respect that 150%.
Amber: And then you have Victoria walking around happy once again.. She could've at least said sorry.
Cody: mm hmm
Amber: I give her a hug every time something like that happens.

CUT TO:
1:29pm
Camera 3 and 4
Donny and Zach

A rare Donny pool sighting..

CUT TO:
1:35pm
Camera 1 and 2 
Hayden, Frankie and Cody regroup and share notes..

Frankie: (joking) So, we're all keeping her right?
Cody: She has my vote and she knows I'm going to bat for her all week. She's like, I think Frankie feels like shit. She's like, I think Caleb and Zach had this elaborate plan.  I was like, Honestly, Frankie was in a terrible situation.

Frankie pulls Cody in for a hug.

Cody: I pretty much set it up that you feel like shit, so.. just feel like shit.
Hayden: I told her that she doesn't have my vote. hehe

Frankie: I spoke to Nicole.  Nicole said, she tried to restart the girl's alliance,  said that "all the boys are working together, we need to get them out and she's gonna throw everyone under the bus this week."  I was like, Thank you!
Hayden: hehe
Cody: Yeah, ok.

Frankie leaves.. a very giggly Hayden and Cody remain..

1:37pm
BeeHive
Amber and Derrick

Derrick: You have talked game with Victoria, right?
Amber: Victoria really doesn't talk game.
Derrick: She'll be easy.. She's easily manipulated.  She and Hayden only got close a week ago.

Amber: My thing is, where does Frankie fit in this?
Derrick: I think Caleb got in his ear..
Amber: This morning?
Derrick: He must've.
Amber: Frankie told me that Zach would be going up.. and getting backdoored.
Derrick: I didn't think anyone was going up.  I didn't think Hayden was gonna use it.  That's what I thought as of going to bed last night.  When you're HoH, so many people come to you at the last minute..

Amber: I saw Zach and Caleb smiling at each other the whole time during the Veto..
Derrick: So clearly they knew.


CUT TO:
2:00pm
Camera 3 and 4
Derrick and Caleb
BeeHive

Caleb: She goes to the opposite side and confides in them.. to make us look bad.
Derrick: mm hmm
Caleb: That shows where she is.. who she trusts more.. obviously Nicole.
Derrick: Oh, of course.
Caleb: But the thing is, that does nothing.  You're gonna go blow us up, at the end of the day, what makes you think you have our vote.
Derrick: Right.

2:06pm
Backyard
Frankie, Victoria, Hayden, Christine, Nicole, etc..

Frankie: I don't understand the appeal of Mila Kunis!  I'm going to go on record.
Cody: Wait a minute!  Hold the Phone! Mila Kunis has Ashton Kutscher's baby???!


Frankie: I don't think Mila Kunis is that hot.
Zach: She's the hottest Jewish girl in the world.
Victoria: No, she's not. (she names a supermodel that dated/dumped Leo DiCaprio)
Frankie: I think Natalie Portman is hotter than Mila Kunis..

Cody: Christina Aguilera in Burlesque is.. so adorable that I could live with that on a daily basis.


OK.. My brain is melting..  Please mind the critters on the live feeds.  It's time for this little blogger to hop on a bike and ride!  When you get a chance, please have a look under Team BBDish at the top of the right sidebar. ☺ See you soon!  Thank you for being a part of the Dish!






Permalink







61 Comments:

Blogger Zinger said...

Just looked at the ages of the HG in the top banner and am astonished that Jocasta is younger than I am. I realize I look young for my age - and I'm not saying she looks bad - but wow. Suddenly turning 35 next Friday has lost it's appeal.

July 28, 2014 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I have been coming to this site since BB9... I think the tales of Caleb's "psychosis" are probably the most overblown towards one HG that I have seen. He hasnt behaved great, but come on

July 28, 2014 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger ATEC said...

Zinger..LOL

Ok on that topic of age of HG.. I am surprised with such a "young & fit" cast that the challenges have been so boring and wimpy lol.... where are the good old spinning for hours holding on for dear life comps from days gone by?

July 28, 2014 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I think it's more of a case of little fish in big pond. He's used to being the hot guy in a small town. Can't take rejection, he thought all the girls would be swooning over him. Read his bio, it's a hoot! He was delusional before he entered the house. Lol

July 28, 2014 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I'm sorry but I think he's pretty scary. He doesn't know her at all and she's all he talks about. He seems pretty obsessed to me. I feel like he is probably used to getting who he wants and he is fixated on her because he can't have her.

July 28, 2014 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Good day all!!
This could blow up really badly (meaning fun to watch). Time will tell.

@Shi Shi
Check out the end of the TOR from Sun, 27th, at 104 pm, where Jane gives us one of her wonderful looks into a HGs (Caleb) head.

July 28, 2014 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Back to the game... Im betting TA failed this weeks mission

July 28, 2014 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Also I think this is the most boring season ever. I want to see some DRAMA.

July 28, 2014 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I love this season it's awesome !!!! They had to have something totally different than last year .

July 28, 2014 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Just out of curiosity, are you aware of any super fans that follow your blog that have made it on the show? It would be so cool if they did and your site got a shout out on the feeds?!

July 28, 2014 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Again, as last week, I think it's just mean to play someone the way they are doing Amber. Treat them like crap, make them think they may have the votes to stay, and laugh behind their backs.

Just unnecessary nastiness.

July 28, 2014 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Cassie -- Adam Poch did.. and Elissa should have but didn't..

July 28, 2014 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Well well. It seems that Amber is handling this as she handles everything - calmly. Thank the Lord. She is also onto the boys orchestrating this and I think too many people know for it not to come out.

I'm too upset by the aftermath to care about Derrick, Cody or Frankie. I'm going to defer judgment on Zach until later when I see the speeches. Caleb needs professional help.

Poor Amber apparently has a painful past relationship - possibly a boyfriend/fiance who passed - she used the word "lost". That she has not once played the sympathy card is remarkable. I've never been a big fan of hers, but she is handling this with such poise.

I hope that it blows up in D/C/F's face somehow and that Zach is seen not as the villain but as the true pawn. I don't think Zach would've gone this far without their urging. It seems a bit to cruel - he is mean and abrasive but he hasn't really been cruel. Especially for something/someone he doesn't believe in.

Caleb's reaction disgusts me.
ugh. can't watch anymore today - this is sick.

July 28, 2014 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn and Zinger and Jumbo and Atec and Katie and Gramps and Cassie and Kim and .....

What Caleb did to Amber while she was sleeping was not okay. That was malicious, IMO. As much as I hate Amber leaving, (and I'm holding a small grain of hope that she stays) she is probably lucky as she won't have to be in the jury house with him.

July 28, 2014 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Honeygirl said...

These houseguests ages are showing. They're acting like this is a high school summer camp and not a fully adult game show. These girls need to wake up and start playing the game or in a few more weeks there won't be a female left in the game.

I am completely disgusted with the women this year. Not a gamer in the bunch. As much as last year sucked, you gotta admit the women were STRONG and not afraid to make big game moves. These women this year are worse than useless.

If I were Amber I would blow this house up my last week. I'd tell so many lies nobody would feel safe trusting anybody anymore.

July 28, 2014 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Oh. And someone said in the chat room Amber has a website. Aborzotra.com. Stunning photos! They need to invent a new name for her looks. In my book, she is just as beautiful on the inside as the out.

July 28, 2014 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry but I have a HUGE problem with Amber being nominated. Not because I don't think she deserves to go because I think she does. She doesn't know the game, she's not playing, riding coat tails etc. but I think the reasoning they are using is so inappropriate.

Everyone has their own free will to have feelings for whoever these choose in life. Sometimes those feelings aren't reciprocated and it hurts but you have to move on. Caleb wanting Amber on the block to 'teach her a lesson' is disgusting. He wanted her up there so she would run back to him and he can 'turn her down.' And to 'teach her who's beast mode cowboy' etc. Who does he think he is?

July 28, 2014 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I'm glancing at her website and there is a part where her family weighs in on the Caleb obsession. I haven't read it yet, as I'm focusing on the feeds right now, but I will check it out later!!

July 28, 2014 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Cody lying to her face, as will everyone else, hurts me.

July 28, 2014 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I literally can't stand this season.. it's soooo boring.. Amber is gone this week on yet ANOTHER unanimous vote! I'm not tuning into the feeds this week because it's pointless.. nothing game changing will happen just like every other week. The boys will continue to run this house all season by the way it's looking. These GIRLS are not good gameplayers! They are just letting the boys pick them off one by one..

July 28, 2014 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I also hope that if Amber leaves, she especially blows up Christine's game!!

July 28, 2014 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger kb said...

Caleb is disgusting. "Teach her a lesson" is a huge sign of how much of a nasty human being he is. Does he think he is her god? Who is he to anyone? You deserve to go home Caleb!

I wish it weren't Amber leaving. I hope she is able to blow this plan up!

July 28, 2014 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger lee said...

If Venus was still doing chops, she would totally be doing Caleb as The Godfather...he talks like he's the head of a mob. Gross!

July 28, 2014 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lee :) I'll ask her..

July 28, 2014 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Tell her we miss the Chops!! I loved going through them!

July 28, 2014 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

I have to disagree. I have thought for a while now that he has a personality disorder. Without knowing his full background, I lean towards narcissistic personality disorder, but I tend to think he probably has comorbid disorders. I defer to Jane. As I recall, she is either a counselor/ psychologist/ psychiatrist. I am *not* a practicing counselor yet...just studying to become one. Just my opinion, not a diagnosis.

July 28, 2014 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger ATEC said...

I agree that Caleb thinking this is her punishment for not falling in love with him is disgusting... However I think people are getting angry at the other guys in the house for putting her up for this reason... They want Amber gone because she is untrustworthy and also physically not a weak player...they are only agreeing that they are punishing her to Caleb's face to keep him on board.... Would love for both Amber and Caleb to go home this week.,I wonder why he is not being punished for his physical adult he has been bragging about...is that not grounds for expulsion from the house?

July 28, 2014 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Ugh. How can Amber still talk to Frankie? I'm so irritated that he gets zero blame for this. I know she wants to stay and has to "suck up," but grrrrrrrrr......

Meeting friend for dinner. Nice to get a break from this torture. I hope I don't miss her talking to Caleb, though. lol

July 28, 2014 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Thanks for this Gramps! I had not seen her more in depth analysis of which personality disorder.

July 28, 2014 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I'm not defending Caleb, but I do think most of his words/actions the last 24 hours or so have been fueled by the guys in the house. He is delusional about his "relationship" with Amber and the guys are using that to egg him on. I don't see any way that Amber stays in the house.

July 28, 2014 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

Hi Carolyn,

Around 2:12 BBT on Camera's 3 & 4, the Main Event between Caleb & Amber is taking place in the Beehive Room. It ended around 2:21 BBT. The fallout from that convo is now being played out on Camera's 1 & 2 starting with Nicole, also in the Beehive Room. It started a couple of minutes after the camera switched (3 & 4) outside to (1 & 2).
He is now looking at everyone outside at the backyard on (1 & 2) from the inside of the house. You unfortunately picked a bad time to go for a ride, and take a break. I think it is about to get very interesting from this point forward.

July 28, 2014 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger BigPink said...

I feel soooo badly for Amber. She may not be a good game player but to be vilified for not reciprocating someone's feelings? She didn't stand a chance in the game the minute Caleb became obsessed. Someone should try to explain to Caleb that he needs to put himself in her shoes. What if there was a girl in the house that he was totally not attracted to that was doing this to him. She'd probably be called a stalker. He thinks HER family is going to be ashamed?! He threw a pillow at her head while she slept and then bragged about it! How immature is that?! Wait till he watches this back and (hopefully) sees how ridiculous he was. Amber is LITERALLY the ONLY thing he has talked about for weeks. And if he says "at the end of the day" one more time....Ugh! Forgive me if I'm repeating things people have already mentioned multiple times. It's my first time in the comment section this year. I couldn't keep it in any longer. Restraining order anyone?

July 28, 2014 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Keren said...

Completely agree Carolyn! I've been saying the same thing since the beginning!

July 28, 2014 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Caleb isnt bright. He is immature. He is small minded. But he isnt an insane monster... All Im saying

July 28, 2014 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Disgusted. And everyone guy in that house, by default or not, are taking part in this Amber treatment. Having read Jane's excellent take on Caleb yesterday, I don't expect better from him, but the other guys... not cool. Amber has been loyal and she has won for the Squad she thinks she is in. All the rest do is trash her.

The mean girls (Nic/Chris/Vic) have been bashing Amber from day one... it is the curse of the pretty girl in the BB House. Hayden has said horrible things about Amber... including that he wanted her dead... does he, obviously not, but if he was Devin... all hell would break loose. Double standards indeed.

I am disappointed in Cody, Derrick and also Donny... but I know it's a game and they stand by watching this crap happen.

I hope Amber has loved ones waiting for her outside... unlike Britt she does not have adoring kids to greet her to make her forget. I look forward to her Tweets, just as Devin's and Britt's. I wouldn't mind seeing Amber back on an All Stars, having studied up on the game... because she has won competitions and she deserves not being around a person that obsesses about her 24/7.

As for the TA task... if it is true, and Amber did not argue back... I see it as a fail, because I voted for two HGs to argue last week... not one to grandstand and another to sit without reaction. Can't wait to see how it played out... but they do not deserve the money if Amber did not argue back. These tasks are lame... because it is evident the three are clueless what America wants... most chats, tweets and boards are as disgusted by the house right now as I am. Not fun. It's a good thing Amber is clueless of the hate and bashing.

July 28, 2014 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Interesting interview with Brittany:

John Powell: Another bone of contention with fans is Caleb’s fascination with Amber. How did you see the situation when you were in the house?

Brittany Martinez: Caleb is going to come out of that house and all of his guy friends are going to make fun of him. It is creepy how much he will watch her from the windows and stuff. How he will look in the mirrors and watch every move she is making. You can just tell he is cringing inside and his blood is boiling. You can tell how upset he gets. Amber doesn’t lead him on or even give him the time of day so he has basically ruined his whole game.

John Powell: Derrick and Cody had a love / hate relationship with you. One week they saved you and the next they worked to get you out. How do you feel about them now that your are out of the house?

Brittany Martinez: When I came home, my dad was furious. He could not stand Derrick. He was so upset. I told everyone, even though they wanted me out and they were backstabbing me, it doesn’t define who they are people outside of the house. I will always be friends with Cody and Derrick. I adore them. I think they are amazing people. They saw me as a threat and it was clear they could not manipulate how I was going to vote or how I was going to play the game. I was going to play the game how I wanted to play the game. A lot of the other girls in that house were letting the other HouseGuests play for them. I think Derrick was just very aware of the fact that I was going to be a strong player and that I could possibly be coming after him, if I were to find out anything about what was going on.

http://www.globaltv.com/BigBrother/2014/July/Brittany__BB16_women_a_disappointment/

July 28, 2014 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello Carolyn, all

I see everything went according to plan. Maybe not everything. Guess we'll have to wait until Wednesday to see if Team America got the fight they needed to complete the task.

What Caleb is doing is disgusting, true. Remember though, this doesn't let him off in any way, he is being manipulated as much as Amber and Zach.

The original plan was to back door Caleb this week, Zach would've done it if he was still HOH, but because Derrick didn't want it and Frankie is to big a wimp to do it the plan changed to Amber. The Detonators are responsible for this not Caleb. Caleb just had this stupid and insane plan he wanted to do since it agreed with the plan already in place they let him think it was his plan but it wasn't. The plan was always to get rid of Amber and at the same time blindside Caleb and let him know that he has no power to do anything anymore. It sounds like as of this moment that Caleb is alright with her going now so the second part of the plan will have to wait until he is blindsided and put up as a renomination.

The third part of the plan was the TA task. Zach fell into this one without having a clue of what was going on either. Because of what he did at the nomination ceremony and how he is anyway he was the perfect patsy. They needed a 20 sec. long or more argument and he was only to happy to comply.

Hayden was also a pawn, in a way. Just by the fact that he is close to the Detonators yet doesn't know about them and being a nice guy they knew he would take someone off the block and make this all work.

Everything that has transpired has done so according to Derrick's wishes. He controls this house so well.

July 28, 2014 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Now Caleb is back to campaigning for Amber to stay. He says she deserves to be in the jury house, with me is what he's really thinking, more than Jocasta and Victoria.

July 28, 2014 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Gramps..thanks for the heads up.

July 28, 2014 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

The first person Donny talks game with is Christine, oh well. He says I've started to trust you and get to know you through Nicole. A lot of people are going to be really hurt by Christine after this is over. Waiting to see how long it takes Christine to bring this info to Derrick or another Detonator.

5:08pm cams 3/4 Crazy stalker beast mode cow pie is watching Amber through the kitchen door.

Meanwhile on cams 1/2 Donny and Christine are talking travel with Amber mostly listening but commenting every once in a while. Nicole is sun bathing.

July 28, 2014 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:24pm BBT Beehive

Caleb and Amber are together and talking. Must watch. I've never seen two more clueless people ever. Remember though these two haven't been in an alliance since Devin left and they don't know it.

July 28, 2014 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

Are the guys seriously complaining that the alliance member they just backdoored is not being loyal to the alliance? What's she supposed to do, get voted out to prove her loyalty?

July 28, 2014 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

The meeting between Caleb and Amber ends with her trying to tell him she's not into him but instead she just runs away.

July 28, 2014 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:49pm BBT Caleb and Derrick - the retelling

Caleb is throwing Christine under the bus for talking to Donny. Amber told him what she thought she heard but didn't.

July 28, 2014 at 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello fellow Dishers....

First time poster here, lifetime BB fan. Season 1 and still going. I want to say thank you to all who make the wheels spin. Without you I would be lost. I live in a rural town and our internet signal is sketchy surely not good enough o support paying for the feeds.

Now let's talk GAME.... Its so sad to see what has become of BB. The days of 18 hour endurance comps, individual expression, and the floater being the exception not the norm are so over. These kids represent our future. Complacency, mindless, mob mentality behavior drones. This cast may be the worst cast on record. For the know nots, as I have deemed them it should be obvious who is on the outs and who has been controlling the house, and it should have been clear since Devin was in trouble his eviction week. Keeping him would have been best for half of the cast, but they could not see that. Nothing Devin did was offensive as Derrick's HOH or Zack's, but unfortunately being a big, black, & male is threatening to so many, so the slightest inflection of tone will be taken as hostile or aggressive. Ah yes, the race card, let me pull it again as I discuss Caleb and Amber. If Caleb was black and Amber was lilly white, Caleb would have been out of the door 4 weeks ago. He is behaving like a psycho, and I hate to call it, but he has deep seeded psychological problems. It is so much deeper than the little fish big pong theory. We are witnessing the inner thoughts and actions of a narcissist, who is sociopath with delusions of grandeur. A very dangerous combination. I hate to see Amber go but it's honestly the best thing that can happen to her. He is sick, and he needs help. I bet money his obsession for her will spill past this game and he will stalk he on social media and unfortunately for her she has pics everywhere. Her images are easily obtainable. Riddle me this, if Caleb is so bold to do the things he has done on camera, skies the limit to what he would do if he thought he could get away with it. O well, we shall see what kind of game Amber has if any. I bet she regrets not keeping Devin now!!!

July 28, 2014 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

6:39pm BBT back in the beehive

This time it's Frankie and Amber

Frankie as always is deflecting well, blaming Caleb.

July 28, 2014 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

6:55pm BBT cams 1/2 Caleb is on his mission to save Amber. Christine is the victim this time.

July 28, 2014 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Back to the Beehive

7:19pm BBT Christine and Amber

Christine telling Amber she is not voting to keep Jocasta and has nothing with Donny. She was talking to Donny about having something.

July 28, 2014 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

8:17pm BBT cams 3/4 A meeting of the minds, operation back door Amber full steam ahead.

July 28, 2014 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

8:49pm BBT cams 3/4 Derrick and Cody in the Have Not room. Just a quickie. Re: a conversation with Nicole earlier.

8:53 cams 1/2 Frankie and Nicole, can mostly just hear water in the bathroom.

8:54pm BBT Hey looky there we're back in the beehive. Derrick and Victoria re: Nicole, Hayden and Victoria. More school yard drama.

It's going to be a long week until Thur.

July 28, 2014 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:02pm BBT cams 3/4 storage room Zankie, Skippy is drunk though and we have audio and fish.

July 28, 2014 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:10pm BBT cams 3/4 Bathroom

Nicole and Hayden having a convo about Amber. Nicole got caught in the middle of the craziness. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

July 28, 2014 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:15pm cams 1/2 Zach jumps into pool after losing pool game. In his clothes, of course this is Zach so that means shorts and socks.

July 28, 2014 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm just disappointed that CBS isn't using this time to plug the new series 'Stalker' every time he talks about her. DR session: "Caleb, if you get voted out before jury (because apparently that's your goal and not the 500k) we here at CBS want you to know that we have a place for you in our new series, 'Stalker'. Discovery Channel, however, has asked us to let you know that in regards to 'Naked and Afraid' they, like Amber, are not interested and you plugging their show is not getting you anywhere...but of course they'd like to see more of Cody."

July 28, 2014 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:32pm BBT cams 3/4 You guessed it Beehive

Nicole and Frankie, Nicole trying to explain her flub earlier with Amber. Christine and Amber have joined. This should get good. Very awkward. Talking about alliance stuff again in front of Nicole. It's a defunct alliance now but still. Amber keeps bringing up her reason for being in the house, which she won't actually talk about.

9:48pm Frankie has left the room. And he's back.

July 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:54pm BBT cams 3/4 beehive

Explaining to Amber Nicole's (lie?) from earlier. This is all very confusing. Need to watch some flashback later. Nicole is telling a bigger lie now so this will become something I think. Amber keeps saying that she hasn't done anything against them. She means the alliance but once again Nicole is there.

July 28, 2014 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 28, 2014 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10:13pm BBT cams 1/2 Ants have taken over the HOH.

July 28, 2014 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Keren

Me too!!

July 28, 2014 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10:27pm BBT cams 3/4 beehive

More retells from Caleb to Hayden.

July 28, 2014 at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below