;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony

Happy PoV Ceremony Monday, BB Lovers!  As of 9:30am, it's wakey-wakey time in the Big Brother 16 house!  Time for our lovely bunch of HGs to ♫get on up♫ and entertain us on the live feeds.  They've been doing a stellar job of it all season, so today should be no different.

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, you definitely want to check out The Overnight Report and see what the HGs got into last night, and just where the ball bouncing constantly between Derrick and Cody and known as "Zach's life in the game" ended up late last night... You can go ahead and scroll down to 2:30am, if that's the only convo that matters to you. ;)

This morning on twitter, I asked Derrick's wife Jana what she thought, cuz... who knows him better?!   And she agrees..


This post will be updated live throughout the BB morning, up until the PoV Ceremony begins, at which point, I'll open a PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath post.. FYI - To make sure you're on the most current post on BBDish, all you ever have to do is click on the big BBDish banner and scroll down a little til you get to the top post.. You never actually need to click on those links right below the banner. 

And.. to help keep you busy between blog refreshes while I'm transcribing the critters..☺If you're getting ready for back to school, or just looking to score some great deals, I found a huge Today Only sale for you--- Shop the Back to Class Cyber Monday Event on 8/4 at Walmart.com!

OK.. let's get the show on the road!

9:45am
Donny and Nicole are doing BB's bidding, lowering all the blinds in the backyard..

BB: Zach, please stop singing.
Donny: Zach's turned up.
Nicole: Seems like we're the only ones out here..

Frankie enters the backyard, right on cue.



Nicole: They gave us two beach balls.
BB: Victoria, please come to the DR.
Donny: Every morning.. blasts her.  ♫Victoria..  Didja sleep good?
Nicole: I did.
Donny: I did too.
Nicole: You had your own bed, right?
Donny: Own bed, cut the light out.  I was gone fast.

Nicole: Gosh, I'm struggling.
Donny: 3 more. This is our workout for the day.   There.  Music gottem up this morning, didn't it?
Nicole: Yeah, it did.

9:52am
BB: Nicole, please go to the Diary Room.
Nicole: oh Geez.  I hope they're just warning me.
**it's not you that's the cue.. it's Christine.  She won the PoV.

9:53am
Fire Room
Cam 3
Victoria and Jocasta,
and Derrick under covers

BB: Jocasta, please go to the Diary Room.
Jocasta: What?
Victoria: They're calling everyone so early!
Jocasta: What the heck. 


Derrick: What's up?
Victoria: Nothing.  I just woke up super happy, cuz that music was amazing.  Do you have dirty clothes? Derrick?
Derrick: I'm gonna do my laundry later.
Victoria: ok.

Victoria heads into the hallway to check through more of her drawers..


Jocasta emerges from the DR and heads back to her room..  Donny comes to chat..

Donny: Did you like that music?
Victoria: That was amazing.. it made my morning.  I love Miley Cyrus.

CUT TO:
9:58am
Camera 1
Bathroom
Christine

The woman of the morning is getting gussied up for the PoV Ceremony..


Donny comes in to use the WC.. 

BB: Zach, please go to the Diary Room..   Zach, please go to the Diary Room..

Jocasta enters the bathroom to begin her morning routine.. Donny emerges from the WC and announces he almost fell in.

10:03am
Camera 4
HoH Bathroom
Nicole and Victoria


BB: Nicole, please go to the Diary Room..
Nicole: Ok
Victoria: good luck!
Nicole: They're really rushin' today.
Victoria: I know!  They friggin' called Christine right after the music.

Nicole leaves to go to the DR.  Victoria continues brushing out her weave and re-attaching it to her head.


CUT TO:
10:06am
Camera 1
Backyard

Zach is shooting some pool, Donny's on the elliptical..
10:08am
Camera 3
Derrick and Jocasta are getting coherent, brushing their teeth and doing their morning routines..

10:11am
Cam 2
Hallway

BB: Zach, please go to the Diary Room.
Christine: Hi Nicole.. I still don't know what to wear.  This is hard.
Nicole: You're still not using it, right?
Christine: Promise.  When they called you to the DR, I was like, I bet anything they're gonna make her think of a Replacement Nom just in case.
Nicole: of course.

10:16am
Cam 3
Kitchen
Zach and Christine

BB: Jocasta, please go to the Diary Room.

Zach is making MnM pancakes.. Frankie enters..

Zach: 45 minutes.
Frankie: Til the meeting?
Zach: That's what they just told me.  We killed it to Miley this morning.
Frankie: That was the best.
Christine: I said to them, when they called me into the DR, Thank you for saving me from Miley.

Frankie and Zach gush all over Miley..  Derrick passes through..

Derrick: What're you makin' Zach?
Zach: Pancakes!
Derrick: Lemme guess.. MnM?

Frankie: I'm gonna throw that penis away.
Zach: What about your penis?
Frankie: I'm throwing it away. 

Frankie and Christine riff about Imogene Heap -- and how weird she is..

CUT TO:
10:24am
Camera 1
HoH
Victoria and Nicole

Victoria: You can literally hear everything in this room.. like, people in the kitchen..
Nicole: yup.
BB: Jocasta, please go to the Diary Room.

Talk turns to earrings.. Nicole needs to borrow some from Victoria..

10:28am
Cam 1
Fire Room
Derrick and Hayden

BB: Hayden, please turn in your activity tracker.
Derrick: Want me to do that for you?
Hayden: That's ok. I'll get up.. Uggghhhh..

He gets up and waits to be allowed into the Storage Room.. 


Nicole: You gotta push the button.
Hayden: I already did.


CUT TO:
10:31am
Camera 1
Nicole and Christine
Bathroom

Nicole: Today's your big day.


Christine: I'm so nervous.  I wish it was a situation where they were feeding it to me.  I wouldn't be so nervous. Question.. Do you remember?  Do I give my speech about why I'm not using it before or after?
Nicole:  Well you give em each a chance to speak, and then you say of you're gonna use it or not.  Do you say why?
Christine: I think I'm gonna say, "I have decided not to use the pov for the 1st time this season."
Nicole: I don't think you have to explain yourself.. If you do use it, I'm gonna go to the DR and say, "I didn't think she was gonna use it.  I woulda worn a cute shirt."

Victoria and Hayden enter the bathroom.. Victoria and Nicole leave to continue the earring hunt for Nicole.  Caleb requests some diamonds.  Hayden and Christine share their mutual dislike of Miley Cyrus..

CUT TO:
10:38am
Bathroom
Camera 1
Frankie and Zach

Frankie: Do you have a speech planned for today?
Zach:  no..
Frankie: You have to say something..
Zach: I'll think of something.

Zach leaves.  Christine enters..

Christine: I'm nervous.. Who should I ask to speak first..
Frankie: Who's ever on the left, I guess.  When you can't decide, let fate decide for you.
Christine: Should I wear the beanie or no?  I'm on my period, so I'm self conscious about everything now.. 

Jocasta enters.  Both Frankie and Christine ooh and ahh..

Christine: Tim's gonna think I look cute!
Jocasta: That's all that matters.
Frankie: America's gonna think I look cute.  I'm down to me..
Christine: High school weight?
Frankie: Yeah, right.  I'm UP to my highschool weight.
Christine: Oh, right.. I forgot..

Time check -- 10:44am

10:53am
Donny and Christine are trading rolling pin massages..

10:55am
Frankie and Victoria are in the bathroom, getting gussied up.

10:58am
BB: Christine, please go to the Diary Room.
**This is probably it!!

10:59am
Backyard
Cam 3
Nicole, Caleb, Jocasta, Derrick
Nicole: I think you're hotter with your hair like that.
Caleb: I might just have to keep it this way then.



11:00am -- Fishies...  This is probably it.  Waiting on the Jeff Loop though..
11:09am - Still fishies.. Perhaps Skippy forgot about Jeff... 
11:10am And.. Jeff loop!   

The PoV Ceremony is happening now.  We'll have a New Top Post for the PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath..









Permalink







11 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Moment of clarity... Why dont Caleb and Donny team up? Neither truly has anyone. Caleb can win comps Donny can plot strategy. Plus if they make F2 Donny wins in a landslide.

August 4, 2014 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

How about the true outcasts: Caleb, Donny, Jacosta & Victoria.

August 4, 2014 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Because Caleb hasn't figured out that he's not really part of any alliance yet.

August 4, 2014 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Cad1122

Because Jocasta and Victoria dont bring much and they would be a whole lotta maintaineance.. Especially Victoria. I was thinking more along the lines of a secret power duo that nobody would see

August 4, 2014 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Smt123 said...

I hope Zach stays he stirs the pot

August 4, 2014 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 4, 2014 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

NaturalGrace

I dont know about that. Caleb isnt smart, but he is a lot smarter than he gets credit for. Plus, that would be Donny's job: steer him towards the light. Im putting this on Donny to make happen. He knows the game. He sees that Caleb can win comps. At some point he will need a real ally and Hayden aint happening

August 4, 2014 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Jumbo,

I hope you're right about that. I think a Caleb and Donny alliance would shake things up and this game needs shaken up a lot. I don't have anything against these HGs, they really are lovable. I'm just ready for a little drama and the end of this "voting with the house mentality"

August 4, 2014 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) new top post!

August 4, 2014 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) new top post!

August 4, 2014 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi

Playing about 3 days worth of catch up.

@Jerry
@cadd 1122

I have thought the same thing about the dr's. I said that either the HGs are very choosy about what and how much they say or BB is editing them in such a way to really keep us in the dark. The HOH blogs are the same. That was always a good place to find out how someone really felt about their fellow HGs, who they were really loyal to and what their actual strategy was. This year, I really haven't seen any inside info in the blogs.

Regardless, I think that's one of the reasons I haven't posted as much as usual. By the time I think I have an opinion and actually type it up, everyone has changed their opinions, strategy and targets for the week.

August 4, 2014 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below