;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Overnight Report~ Zach's Demise

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Tuesday to you!

For those on Zach Watch, things are not looking good for him.. Derrick has decided it's best Zach goes, and with Cody's assistance, he seems to have misted Frankie into agreeing that sending Zach home is best for his game.   Isn't it ironic that the only guy to have benefited from the alliance while on the block is Caleb whom they all have promised to target and/or backdoor at the earliest opportunity all season?

If you're a fan of Zach's, you can take heart that he found his career path in the backyard of the Big Brother house..  Mama and Papa Rance, get ready to pony up some big bucks.  Zach wants to go to law school.

Flashback Funny: Zach's Epiphany ~10:22pm ~Cam1

"I'm such an idiot!! When I get out of here, I'm going to law school, and I'm  becoming a divorce lawyer, cuz everyone gets divorced these days, so you can make a lot of money, AND you get to meet all the ladies who are getting divorced!!  It's a win Win! Such a dingus!! I'm gonna be a divorce lawyer.  You know what?  I came here for a reason.. to figure out what I'm gonna do when I'm older.  Law school, baby."

Like all the HGs, I think Zach'll make a fantastic lawyer.

It's very rare that the majority of the important action happens before midnight on the live feeds, but tonight that happened.  Once I get through Frankie's talks with Cody and then Derrick, I'll hop into after midnight and have a look around..

Here's how it all went down..  First,  Derrick and Frankie spoke at 7:30pm on Cameras 1 and 2..  For our purposes, we'll begin with Derrick telling Cody all about that conversation, then onto Frankie/Cody, then Frankie/Derrick, then back to Derrick/Cody..  If you'd like more great flashback finds from last night, please see Michigan Man's comments here.

OK... Follow the bouncing ball. ;-)

8:35pm
Camera 3
Cody and Derrick
Bathroom

Derrick: Frankie came to me.  He knew about LTA.  He wants to trust you, 100%.  He wants to talk to us, because he thinks Zach's playin' all of us.  He wants Zach out.  Dude, it was a perfect conversation. Dude, it was amazing.  He brought it all up.


Cody: Wait. 
Derrick: He's been feelin' that you and me were goin' against him because we didn't tell him about LTA. He knew the name and everything.
Cody: Oooh
Derrick: Zach's been playin' all of us. Zach's been playin all of us and it just came out.  He's like, "I felt so close with Cody, and.. " I'm like, Frankie, just say wtf's on your mind.  He goes, Did you have a final 3 deal with anybody?  I go, lemme guess, you're talkin' about the thing with Zach..

Derrick: He's like, And Cody.. He's like, this'll be tellin' me if you're lyin to me or not.. Did you guys have a name?  And I'm like, yeah, LTA.  And he's like, Thank you so much for bein' honest with me.  He's like, I thought you and Cody were trying to get me out and play me.
Cody: Ok.. So he's gonna talk to me.
Derrick: We're gonna talk..
Cody: We're gonna come clean..
Derrick: No, we never planned on honoring that.

Derrick: Zach's goin' home this week, We're savin' face with Detonators, and we're savin' face with Nicole, cuz they get what they want.  Completely un-f*ckin-scathed.
Cody: Did you tell him about Nicole and us?
Derrick: no.. nononono.. not everything.Cuz that's why he's been doing it too.  He's like, "I thought I had to make other arrangements because you guys would get me out as soon as we got other people out."   So I know why he's been doing it now.  He thinks we were gonna burn him.   Just go..



9:16pm
Camera 1 and 2
Have Not Room
Frankie and Cody

Frankie: Is he pitting us against each other?  Be honest.
Cody: Well that's...



Cody: I've thought that he's tryin' to do that.
Frankie: He is.  He's doing it to me as well.
Cody: What do you mean?
Frankie:  Pitting us against each other.  Telling me shit about you.. and telling you shit about me..
Cody:  He literally has.
Frankie: Yes.. I know.  I know.. and it's f*cking us up.. and I feel it.  I see it.. and.. like, I know.  I know.. what's happening.
Cody: Ok, well..
Frankie: He's telling me shit about you.  And telling you shit about me.

Cody: My thing was that he like came to me.. in like an awkward manner.. almost like he was tryin' to fish for information.  Like from me.. about you.  Like, bein' like, dude, I know know, we were up in the HoH Room, when you were HoH, and he was like, talkin' to me like and he brought you up, and I was like.. ok like.. I didn't know if he was tyin' to pull information from me to pit us against each other, so I wasn't sayin' shit.. Then he came to me, and he was like, "Dude, Frankie's gotta go."  He was like, " ..cuz everyone love him."

**You can actually see Frankie swallowing this bitter pill of deceit..

Cody: And I'm like, ok.. Like, literally, you just stood up and formed an alliance with us.

Frankie needs and takes a very deep breath...

..and collapses inward to hear the rest..

Cody: ..and then I feel like he came to me, and then you kept comin' to me..so I felt like you two were like tryin' to yank shit from me to pull each other and f'in drop me, and I was like...

Frankie:  I mean.. I have been so confused, since day like one.
Cody: I know, and that's my thing also..
Frankie: The week when I was HoH with him, he started sayin' shit to me about you..
Cody: and then, to be honest, he literally has said to me that you've said to him that you want me to go.  First.  You want me to go.  So I'm sittin' here like..
Cody: And then he's come to me sayin' shit about you..
Frankie: Woah.. If I tell you something, you wont say anything?  You wont blow up?  Promise?
Cody: Yeah

Frankie:  He told me about LTA.. (los tres amigos)
Cody: Oh.. me, Derrick and him..
Frankie: yup.  And made me feel.. like.. I have to come for you..
Cody: Yeah.. That's the thing.  That f'in frustrates me, because it was like..
Frankie: It's not that he.. It's not that I told him I was coming for you.  He told me that it's gonna be the 3 of you... and I'm on the outside, so I had to come for you.
Cody:  He's also tryin' to.. and I know he's said the same thing to you, because I know you and him have like, goin' to the end..


Cody: He's like, "bro I'm tellin' you, me n him aren't going to the end.  It's just you n me."  And I'm like, "whatever the f*ck you need to say to me, dude."  My thing is, I'm not goin' to the end with you, Zach.
Frankie: I know.
Cody: And so, we were sittin' outside and he literally comes up and goes, "Bro, us 3, final 3."  Which is why, when he stood up, I was never gonna go against Derrick and Christine..
Frankie: I know.
Cody: I was just..  When he stood up, I thought he was tryin' to link us in together, because he knew that he was kind of on the outs of it. And so.. I was like, he's f*ckin' playin' both sides. He's..
Frankie: He's playing us. He's pitting us against each other. Can I just hug you right now? I've been feeling so weird..
After the hug..

Cody:  So.. he's tellin' me that I'm one of your top targets. 
Frankie: You're not any of my targets.
Cody: And I was sittin' here like..
Frankie: Honestly, Zach has just been really.. scaring me.  Since we were HoH together.  No, you're not one of my targets, Cody.  I love you, and I want to go to the end with you, but he made me feel like I needed to make you a target. That's what he's trying to do to me, which is why I've been feeling really stressed. 
Cody:  OK.. so now this is pissing me off.
Frankie: Don't blow up.
Cody:  We have us 5, and literally, what he's trying to do is take you and me and cross each other, so...

Skipping ahead in the same conversation to 9:27pm

Frankie:  I knew what he was doing, but part of me didn't want to believe it.  Par5t of me wanted to believe that he was telling the truth, but eventually, I was like..
Cody: That's my thing.. I was sittin' here and I wanted to come talk to you, but..

Frankie: He can't get any wind of this. If we make a decision, he cannot know because..

Cody: I know.. blow up..
Frankie:  I'm not saying that's what we're doing, but.. We need to talk to each other, and..
Cody: I was like, if Frankie thought I was coming after him, why wouldn't he come talk to me?

Frankie:  I talked to Derrick.. cuz I asked him.. what that was about, and then I told him, I feel like something is wrong.. I told him about LTA..
Cody: I'm just happy that.. Zach stays or goes.. Us 4 are gonna f'in work together.  I'm not turning my back on any of you.
Frankie:  Now I feel like a conversation needs to be had.  Cuz he's on the block.. and he's trying really hard to break us apart.. almost succeeded..
Cody: I was like.. We have crazy numbers.. I don't know.. I feel like Zach is the one who's gonna yank us apart. 
Frankie: I love you..

Frankie breaks the hugs.. then Cody pulls him back in for more..
And then a third..

They exit the Have Not Room at 9:30..  Both Frankie and Cody join the others by the jacuzzi..


CUT TO:
10:58-11:02pm
Camera 3 and 4
Fire Room
Frankie and Derrick

Frankie: He told Cody that I said Cody is my number one target?
Derrick: Whaaat?
Frankie: That I'm trying to get everyone to turn against..
Derrick: So he's playin' you.  He's playin' you.
Frankie: Yes, very hard.
Derrick: That's disheartening. 
Frankie: I'm pretty upset.

Derrick: But you can't let him know that.
Frankie: I'm now concerned about Cody telling him.
Derrick: No, he wont. And I'll talk to Cody after this.. if it's ok..
Frankie: I told him please talk to you. 

Derrick: I'm glad you guys worked that out.. You don't wanna tell Zach..
Frankie: No, we can't.  
Derrick: He would blow up your game.. my game..
Frankie: Of course.
Derrick: But.. we figured it out.  Crisis averted.  Because, he could've caused dissension between you and Cody..

Frankie: Right.. Now but, what do we do?
Derrick: He's gotta go home.
Frankie: (deep exhale) I agree.

Derrick: For your game.
Frankie: I agree.


Derrick: He's not affecting my game.  He's not really talkin' shit about me, other than the 3 person alliance thing, which, nobody's gonna believe that anyways..  We were gonna keep him, but he's really trying to break up you and other people..  and if it wasn't for Team America, we never would have known. 
Frankie: Exactly.
Derrick: So we got lucky.
Frankie: Exactly.
Derrick: We got lucky.
Frankie:  Exactly.
Derrick: Did you talk to Cody already?
Frankie: Cody said whether he stays or goes..
Derrick: He has your back.
Frankie:  Yeah.  He has my back in this game.

Derrick: Ultimately everyone's gonna stab everyone in the back down the road..
Frankie:  I know.
Derrick:  But me and you?  I will not stab you in the back.
Frankie:  Exactly.
Derrick:  Because of Team America.. we're goin' to the end.

Derrick: But.. that's why you gotta be straight up with me.
Frankie: Sorry I beat around the bush.

Derrick:  Nononono.. It's ok. 

Frankie: So.. you're gonna talk to him (Cody).
Derrick: Yeah, and I'll tell you what he says, but I'm sure it's gonna be, "Dude, me and Frankie are golden." Cuz.. did you tell him that you had talked to me already?
Frankie: (nods)
Derrick: Ok good.  Perfect.  Perfect!  So I can say, "Hey, did you guys work ut your differences? Everything's good?"  I'll play a little dumb, but..
Frankie: Yeah, I didn't tell him exactly what we talked about..

Derrick: No, but..
Frankie: But I told him I told you, I knew about LT (Los Tres Amigos).
Derrick: ok.  He acknowledged it, right?
Frankie:  He acknowledged it.
Derrick: Which is great.
Frankie: But it was very much like, oh my God, that?  Like it wasn't..

Derrick: It wasn't nothin'.. And you know what?  It's not gonna be the last time someone comes to me and says, "Hey, me n you to the end," and I'm gonna go (thumbs up).
Frankie: Exactly.

Derrick: What would you do? 
Frankie: Caleb's like, Me, you, Derrick, Hayden..
Derrick: You have to say yes.. You have to.. You got no choice.  There's 2 choices:  Yes.. or No!  And that person wins HoH and you go home.
Frankie: Right.
Derrick: You can't say no.  But.. if you had heard that I "started (an alliance)," that would be a problem, so if I heard "Frankie started an alliance," I'd be like..
Frankie: Apparently, Zach told Cody that.  He planted the seed..
Derrick: He doesn't want you two to cross reference. 
Frankie: No
Derrick:  Cuz if you cross-reference, you woulda did what you just did here.
Frankie: Exactly.

Derrick: It was actually pretty good though.
Frankie: Smart.
Derrick: He's not a dumb kid. 
Frankie: No
Derrick:  Zach's not a dumb kid, and it sucks, cuz we need him for Team America, but..
Frankie: You just have to tell me who's on board, and then I'll pull the trigger with Christine. It'll be done.

Derrick:  Gotcha.  I'll talk to Cody later.. But just based on what you and me talked about. I'm hoping he's on board with it.  I'm hopin' he's like, "Dude, me n Frankie are squared up.  Zach's tryin' to f*ck us."  He doesn't usually give me too many details though.. 
Frankie: It's ok.
Derrick: But if he's vague, I'll know.  And then we just..  Operation Brittany again..
Frankie: Yup.  Exactly.  Wow.
**ouch..
Derrick:  Heyy.. We got lucky on that one.

Frankie leaves.. and as soon as the door has closed, Derrick can't resist giving the thumbs up to camera..


It's not over til Julie says it is, but thing are definitely not looking very good for Zach right now..

Fifteen minutes after Derrick's conversation with Frankie, he and Cody reconvene in the bathroom..

CUT TO:
11:17pm
Camera 3
Bathroom
Cody and Derrick

After waiting for Hayden to clear the room...

Cody: I talked to f'in Frankie.
Derrick: I know.  He told me you talked to him.
Cody: He told me to talk to you.
Derrick: Yes, because I had to talk to him first.  He told you about the LTA, right?
Cody: (nods)
Derrick: He said that you admitted to it.  He's like, "Dude, I totally trust Cody." He's like, "Zach.." and this is totally perfect for us.  You do know that, right?
Cody: Kind of. 
Derrick: I'll tell you why.
Cody:  How are we gonna get Zach outa the house?
Derrick: We have the numbers now.
Cody: Without blowin' up.  If he blows us up, we are F*cked.
Derrick:  He's not gonna know.  We're not gonna tell him all week.
Cody: We're gonna blindside him?
Derrick: Yes.

Cody:  I'm telling you, that kid, in 30 seconds, could blow up every single one of our games.

Derrick: What game though?  LTA?
Cody: Detonators.  That's bad.  It's bad.  Caleb.  Hayden.  All of them..


Derrick gives it some thought..

Derrick: Rationale wants Zach out.. The Detonators wanted to keep Zach.  If we send Zach home, we're done with the ___.  If we kept Zach..
Cody: If we kept Zach, we were done with Nicole and Hayden..
Derrick: Now.. We had Frankie talkin' shit about us, because Zach was tellin' him we had a 3 man deal, so he thought he had to make moves.
Cody: Yeah.. I know that for a fact.
Derrick: He came to me, and he said, "Dude, I'm so glad I said something to you, because I thought that you guys were workin' against me."  He's like, "I'm not gonna lie.  I thought I had to set things up."  He's like, "I'm on board 100%.  I'm sorry I didn't come to you guys sooner, but Zach had me convinced that you guys were gonna take me out as soon as it was done." 
Cody:  I said, "Zach told me that I was one of your top targets."
Derrick: He said that.  And now, he's on board with gettin' Zach out. He's like, "Zach's gotta go.  Just make sure you talk to Cody, and make sure he's on board with it, because I know him and Zach are close."I was like, "I'll talk to him."  But you are right.  I didn't think about that one little thing.

Cody: That's all I'm thinkin' about.  That's all I'm thinkin' about..
Derrick: What else can we do though?
Cody:  Nothing.  I'm not gonna f'in not vote him out cuz I'm scared he's gonna blow up my game.
Derrick: We vote him out, we stay good with The Rationale.  We vote him out, The Detonators want that now.  The only thing left is, we repaired our bridge with Frankie, even though we don't trust him 100%, we repaired that bridge with him. 
Cody: I agree. 
Derrick: But.. I still need you to open up that conversation with Christine, so I can mend it with her.  Cuz now, everyone knows about LTA, except me and Christine.
Cody: You can go right to her.
Derrick: You're ok with that?
Cody: Be like, "I talked to Frankie.. I'm sure it's gotten to your ear..."
Derrick: You don't want me to say your name at all?
Cody:   Be like, Cody mentioned it too.. Both of us.

Derrick: ok.  I might even tell Frankie to put a bug in her ear.  That means that the Detonators are 4, but we have Caleb, which is 5.  So they still have the numbers, if we wanna go that way.

Cody: Thing is, Caleb's gonna be like, why didn't you tell me?  It happened like 2 days ago..
Derrick: What? The Detonators?
Cody: Yeah.. I'll be like, it just happened.  It literally just happened.
Derrick: Be like, he's bs'in.
Cody: What if we say it just happened?  Ooh.. I see what you're sayin..  He's f'in lying..
Derrick:Yeah, he's f'in lyin dude. Zach is makin' up shit.
Cody: I'm gonna hop in the shower. Cuz I feel f'in dirty..
**thank you. you owe me one.
Derrick: Dude, this is a perfect situation for us.
Cody: The only thing I'm worried about is he's gonna blow us up.
Derrick: He might be so blind-sided, he might not have the chance.  Or he might.  You're right.
Cody: He's f'in gonna try and wear my boots on Thursday. 

11:24pm
Camera 3
Christine comes into the bathroom, just as they're talking about clearing the air with her as well.. They let her know they'd like to talk, then lighten the mood..

Derrick: She already told me, dude.  She thinks I'm hotter than you.
Cody: (does a striptease)
Derrick:  I have a bigger penis, though.
Cody: Well that's debatable.
Christine: hahaha..  there's growers and there's showers..

Cody:  I need a couple seconds.
Christine: Yours could just be a shower..
Cody: Woahhhh


Frankie enters, on cue.

Cody:  Growers and showers?  Yeah.. mine's a grower?
Derrick: That means you have a little dick.
Christine: nooo.. Some guys have big ones, and then they don't grow that much. 
Cody: Right.
Christine: Some guys have not so big ones and they grow a LOT.
Cody: Which is mine, a grower?
Derrick: (Rainman) Definitely, definitely a grower.
Cody: F*ck!
**that's ok.. you're really pretty, and your favorite thing sexually more than makes up for that..
Christine: hahaha
Derrick: What if it's not a grower and it's not a shower?

Frankie whisks Christine away, skipping out of the bathroom..  Derrick talks to Cody while he's in the cold shower.  I'd show you, but even Cody can't look sexy in an ice shower.

Derrick: Hey... never Nicole, never Hayden... cuz we play both sides.  Donny who cares. All that does is cause distrust.  It's perfect.  I'm gonna get outa here.

**Please check the top of the post for additional earlier conversations..

And This, Dear Dishers,  concludes the Overnight Report..  Thank you for being a part of the dish.♥  If you've got some shopping to do while we're waiting for the HGs to wake up, we'd sure appreciate it if you'd join Team BBDish & Support our efforts here on the blog by using these links to get to Amazon, eBay. Walmart, BestBuy & Overstock.com when you're going shopping anyway.

You'll still get the same great deals, they'll throw us a little commission for sending you, and we'll get to keep blogging Big Brother! It's a win, Win, WIN! ☺









Permalink







49 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

Good morning, Carolyn and early morning dishers.....

Derrick does a masterful job of making the other HGs believe his ideas were actually their own. It's really quite impressive. If they don't get rid of him in Thursday nights DE (which is unlikely since he only seems to be on Donny's radar) I think he will sail through to the $500,000. Not my favorite player.....but can't deny he would deserve the win.

I am going to miss Zach and his shenanigans. Still hoping for a reversal of targets before the eviction, but it seems pretty unlikely.

Donny and Nicole both seem to have a pretty good handle on what is going on in this house (with the exception of Nicole's blind spot concerning Derrick). It's a shame they were too afraid to act on it, and make a truly game changing move.
Yes, losing Zach will weaken "the other side" but not nearly as much as they were hoping.

Can't wait to see how Thursday's DE plays out. Any chance the 2nd HOH will be an endurance? I miss the true endurance comps that lasted HOURS.....

enjoy the everyone!

August 5, 2014 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

That was supposed to read "enjoy the day evereyone". Haven't had my 2nd cup of coffee yet.

Thanks for all you do, Carolyn.

August 5, 2014 at 4:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning.
I was hoping it would take at least another day before they settled it.
When I left the feeds last night it appeared that Derrick was still unconvinced, by Cody, that Zach was the one to go.
With Derrick it's hard to tell, he was probably waiting for Cody to convince himself.

August 5, 2014 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I thought I'd posted on this yesterday, but I guess things change so quickly I avoided it.

I hate watching the boys plot against zach but he was so stupid this week! He fished too hard. *sigh*

Prediction for Thursday. Once the double eviction is announced, the Bri-skaters will realign no matter what their plan up to that minute and keep zach. They'll want all the votes to secure who (or inevitably which of them) goes home. Otherwise, there's a potential voting block against them (Hayden, Donny, Nicole and Jacosta) or the females can align - there would be four women remaining (lol) not that they will align but the potential is there.

It'll be single HoH from here in out; so they will try to win. Likewise, true targets should be going up.

Logic:Without zach

Dbl Evict Scenario A: they attain HoH and throw up H/D they also win POV but they'll only have three certain votes in their guy alliance. To whom would JCVN cast their votes? Where will the hammer fall next? Because the girls could rally behind whichever male H/D didn't get evicted.

Scenario B: they attain HoH and throw up H/D but they don't they win POV. If it's used, a girl goes up but then whichever male comes down could solidify with the remaining girls and they'll still be down by one.

Scenario C: they don't win HoH. Unless Victoria or Christine wins they should expect to have two of their group on the block. That would dwindle their voting numbers to just two if POV isn't used. That's a coin flip on who goes home. And if the veto
was used, they'd just be switched out.

They NEED zach's number or all their efforts could be for naught and their alliance fails.

So first evictee = Jacosta.

With zach around, unless Hayden/Donny win HoH AND PoV, one of them is gone in double evict. The women take their positions as place holding powerless players. Then after 2nd HoH is crowned (probably beast mode via endurance) the remaining male is forced into submission as odd man out and probably out next. Christine & Nicole are on the block and out the door soon after. Victoria becomes the magic coattail rider until a hiccup happens. How is she gonna feel being alone in the BB house with these "boys"?

No female deserves to win this season. They're cowards. They'd have to win their way to the final to get there.

I hate derricks game but I'm kinda pulling for him now. Ugh. Seems the only choice.

August 5, 2014 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Goood morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers!!

Just had to take a brief break from TOR to voice an opinion. I'm pretty disappointed that they've decided to oust Zach. If Derrick, Cody and Frankie have figured out his trickery, they have the upper hand. Zach is smart, but the three of them could manipulate him to THEIR advantage. I say let him think his plan is working and use him not only for TA, but for his vote. Just my early morning opinion. Back to TOR!! Have a great day everyone!! :-)

August 5, 2014 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Uh... If Zach can blow your game up in thirty seconds, what will keep him from doing it after you evict him? I also think Frankie is far from misted on this and Derrick is far from deserving comparisons to Dan. Frankie's whole game is telling people what they want to hear. There was too much under the surface of that Frankie/Cody convo for him to actually be like "I love you Cody... All is forgiven". Derricks game is working for now, but there are still a lot of people in the house so nobody is comparing notes on him yet. I will reserve comparing him to Dan until after he wins the 500k. Right now he reminds me more of BB9 Adam

August 5, 2014 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Derrick has been masterful and I don't see how some can't see that. But then I can't see how Donny is masterful. Sweetheart of a man, but a masterful player, where? I really like Zach because he is fun, but it does make sense to take him out now. Also, I am hopeful a player gets to come back this season.

August 5, 2014 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Derrick is such a great puppetmaster that he's convinced everyone in the house and half of the viewers that someone else is the puppeteer. It's beautiful and brilliant. I think he's better than Dan. If they don't get him out soon, he skates to the 500k.....or he should. Im not sure that I "want" him to win, but I think he deserves it. I like watching him work his magic. I still want to see some drama.

August 5, 2014 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger emm119 said...

I totally agree that it's time to take Zach out. If they don't take him out now, I don't think they will get another chance. Sort of like they didn't take they didn't take Dr. Will out when they had the chance and he won it all. Derrick really has the HGs blinded and has everyone playing his game for him. I don't think he is misting them, he is just a very good motivator/manipulator.

I wish Donny was playing a better game. He is my favorite houseguest because of the person he is but he needs to step up and start playing.

One last comment - the paranoia that is going on in the house may work in the ladies favor. As long as the guys over think who is working against them and start to vote out their "alliance" members it may keep the ladies in the house a little longer.

August 5, 2014 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Good morning Dishers! Thank you Carolyn, as always. I'm not a Zach fan so would love to see him go. I'm wondering if Zach blows it all up on the way out the door if they'd even believe him? I mean, it isn't like he's never said crap before.

August 5, 2014 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger John11581 said...

I wonder how great Derrick's game would be if everyone else working with him weren't such sheep. It would be much more interesting if some of them were playing their own games and were thinking for themselves. It doesn't seem like any of them have any plans of their own, other than to enter into 972 alliances and side alliances. What's the point of being in all of these different groups if nobody in any of them does anything?

I still don't get the appeal of this season. I understand that people like how much of a radical departure these houseguests are from last season's, but as far as gameplay goes, this season really blows. I'm hoping things change after Thursday's double eviction, but, I fear, that as long as Derrick is around, it's just going to be more of the same until end of September.

August 5, 2014 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

UGH SO SAD for Zach..Holding out some hope with prayer that something happens between now and then. I HATE when PR gets involved, but just this once, I want them to at least get in Zach's ear and make him realize he's NOT SAFE. I really don't want him being blindsided. Plus, it would be fun the next couple of days to watch him wreak some havoc. YES Zach, Go back to UF and start Law School.I can totally see it lol

August 5, 2014 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn, everyone...

I must say Derrick was masterful in his persuasion of Frankie to vote Zack out!!! Looks like the player got played. I have been a Derrick fan from the get go (I know I'm in the minority here) but I really like the way he plays the game. He is so smooth in the way he handles everyone. I'm impressed.

Can't wait to see what today brings.

Back to read the TOR.

August 5, 2014 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

On a personal level I am disappointed that Zack will leave because, if nothing else, he brings the entertainment.

I think if people start really seeing who the tightest duo is (Derrick and Cody) teams could start forming that could still keep the show unpredictable. The seeds of doubt have been sown. They won't stop growing. We could have Derrick/Cody and Frankie/Caleb. Christine would still be bouncing back and forth between the two and making pit stops to Nicole. We could have Hayden/Nicole/Donny. Victoria would continue to hold on to Derrick's coattails as if she were in the endurance comp of a lifetime. Jocasta, depending on who was sleeping in the HOH room, would be either cheering, praying or crying.

Knowing that production does not like to lose the fan favorite, the biggest villain or the HG that causes the most controversy to early on, they just might pull something. They could send them in to vote on Thursday and they might find the big red button. "Houseguests, if
you would like to do away with the dual HOH/ battle of the block twist push the button." If the majority of people choose the button, the game is reset and no one is evicted. Then they do one quick HOH, POV and eviction and immediately go into the next HOH which will be a good old fashioned hanging on a disco ball or holding on to a wall during an earthquake.

I know that none of that is likely to happen but, if nothing else, can we at least have a nice endurance for about 5 hours that is shown in it's entirety on the feeds. Pretty please.

August 5, 2014 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Christine's game has yet to be revealed. She clearly doent want HOH until necessary. She agrees with whoever is talking at the moment and I think she is equally passive to Victoria. Christine just carries historical BB knowledge in her head. I don't see C coming up with any strategy on her own for big moves.
I do believe Frankie has (up to this point in the game) played an Andy. He has shadowed that role by being everyone's friend.
Derrick owns this game if the other players can't put in as much time as he has thinking and planning. Derrick has made this his f/t job. Nicole somehow allowed her mind to spook her plan and could've made a power move. Maybe she's still got her ammo ready to be used beyond Zach's possible eviction.
Donny advantageously sits and plots. You can see it on his face when the camera zooms in. But! He dropped the ball with America's vote last week which makes me feel he doesn't have a pair to make a big move. Derrick is just used to doing things via his RL job and not letting what other people think bother him. That's why he is successful. If the girls could just remove emotion from the game then they could win.
That's my rant.

August 5, 2014 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good morning errrr, afternoon Caro and the rest of the dishie bunch.
I guess my lack of sleep during the night had caught up with me in that I did see my clock say 9pm then the next thing I knew Mac was waking me up to be let out of his cage to go out and be fed. I was shocked to see the clock say 3 mins til noon. What? I slept 15 hours straight!
I'm just now starting the TOR.
The very first thing I read was about it being unusual for things to happen before midnight, but tthen I remembered that BBAD started at 11 here last night so things that happened after 8pm bbt will be caught on the cams that BBAD shows. It's really too bad that they don't seem to be on the cam that choose to be watching at the time.
I'll read this report and then buzz through BBAD. I'm glad that I have it record no matter what time it starts.

August 5, 2014 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and everyone :)
Question: if the finale is the 24 th and we know there is one DE for sure does that mean an evicted house guest will have to come back?
Does CBS have the game completely laid out before start of season, or can they mix it up when they see how things begin to play out?

August 5, 2014 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Smt123 said...

Zach leaving I think is not the best game move for Cody and derrick to keep proceeding Donny is on to them .. 

August 5, 2014 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Shi Shi

Derrick has a good game. I just think it helps a lot that everyone elses is so weak. There is no way on earth that I would buy anything Derrick sells.

August 5, 2014 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

NaturalGrace

I respect your opinion, but Dan won one of the best seasons ever on BB10, and then is brought back into a house against Brit, Boogie, and Janelle..people that REALLY know the game.. not to mention Ian and Frank, and he still makes it to the F2 (and should have won IMO) but lost a feel good vote. I dont think their BB resumes are the same

August 5, 2014 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I want meaning any disrespect towards Dan. And I have to admit, I didn't see his first season since I only started watching the year of the Brigade. I'm not trying to act like a superfan all knowing big brother historian. It's just my opinion. Dan was obvious. He was a schemer, he told you how you should vote and why. He coached the other players but in a way that made you feel so good that you enjoyed it.

The brilliance of Derrick's game and the difference is that Derrick has the ability to walk you down the path he wants you to go and convince you that you're the navigator, the coach even though it was him all along. And he's done it with everyone in the house while winning comps and no one sees it, they all think it's someone else. He's exactly what each HG needs him to be.

To borrow Caleb's phrase "At the end of the day", it's a subjective difference. You might prefer Dan's style as the best and that's OK. I just think Derrick's is better.

August 5, 2014 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

It's boring. The whole season is boring. But I love the hGs

August 5, 2014 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I like this scenario. They wouldn't expect it on the eve of a double

August 5, 2014 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Good Afternoon from LA... and not a cloud in the blue sky.

Last night was great to watch. Derrick is simply brilliant and I can see him talking arrested perps into giving up their stories in real life. He can just use some of that "mist".

I am pretty sure Zach is walking out that door... but there could always be another "buy back" as it was discussed in the House last night. The Hammock was busy after midnight and some great convos with Derrick and Christine. I think they are now trying for a 4 -4, so Zach will think the Detonators were behind him and that way he won't OUT the alliance. This way, Nichole also will get a significant mark in her belt for taking out a big target on a tie breaker. Christine is going to see if Nichole would like to do a tie breaker so they can set it up that way. This would also explain why the Rationale may be giving a split vote. (To oust Zach : Victoria, Donny, Hayden and Christine. Or they may give him 3 votes to stay, so he will assume Christine screwed him (that was her thinking) and he won't blow up all of their games.

This talking has made it less likely that Frankie or Christine will go up in the DE if they don't win it.

Now it seems if any of the 4 Detonators + Caleb win the first HoH... first two nominations will be Jocasta and Victoria... since neither may win POV and if Donny does not... Donny would go up as replacement Nominee and out the door via Fr/Co/Ch/Cal... they only need 4. If Donny wins POV, Jo is finally done. They discussed this scenario.

If Donny wins POV, I think he will put up Cody and Christine, because he wants to save Derr and Fr for the TA. If Hayden won, he won't put up Derrick and Cody. If Victoria wins, she won't put up Derrick and Cody. If Jo wins, she won't put up Derrick for sure. And probably not Cody either.

It's time to play chess and see who gets checked.

As for the comps... in years past... sometimes the second HoH does not happen until later in the evening... off cameras. And sometimes, if endurance type, we get to watch the end. So I am hoping for the letter...but don't think a big endurance will happen for another week or so... it's too much going on.

PS. Zach would be a good lawyer to watch... he is full of hot air, scheming and gives good speeches.

August 5, 2014 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Totally agree!

August 5, 2014 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Also agree!

August 5, 2014 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

I don't think be 10 was the best season ever Imo but I didn't pay attention to Dan till he used Keesha Derrick been running everything and everyone and makes them think they came up with it Imo but if he doesaid or doesn't win I think he is one of the best players to play.... Imo

August 5, 2014 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Definitely have to agree with Jumbo on this one. Dan couldn't afford to be as subtle the second time around. The vets already knew his game and the newbies wanted his coaching. But the first time around he was masterful. He convinced Ollie to drop in the endurance by making deals in such a way that he wasn't actually committed to anything. After Dan made his nominations Ollie ran around the house yelling "I'm the HOH. I'm supposed to make the nominations. He was just supposed to have the room."

August 5, 2014 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Natural Grace

I agree with you fully. And I was never misted by Dan. But he is no doubt one of the best.

As is, Christine is now talking to Victoria in BY about votes... and it seems Christine is pushing the 4-4 (which she and Derrick discussed to keep the Detonators hands clean) so Nichole would be the tie breaker. If that happens, another brilliant move to deflect.

August 5, 2014 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

NaturalGrace

Ahh.. I see. Season 10 is a must for understanding the brilliance of Dan. He played a great game, lied his ass off, and had fun. When he came back everyone knew not to trust him, and what happened? He still made it to the end

August 5, 2014 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What is Cody's favorite thing to do sexually? Lol

August 5, 2014 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:26pm BBT cams 1/2 Frankie and Christine are in the HOH bed. Frankie is telling Christine they should form a alliance with Hayden and Nicole. Yes, seriously. Are they cat nip or something? Bring Caleb in too.

August 5, 2014 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

It's almost 6 PM PST and Christine just told Nicole about the Detonators and that Zach was the one who created the Detonators and they were basically forced to join. So if Zach goes off as he is evicted... some of the others will already know about them. And Frankie told Derrick about his plan to say that Zach formed the Detonators last night to take out Hayden and Caleb, and this will make Hayden and Caleb wanting to evict Zach too. Little did Frankie realize that Nichole and Hayden had planned to vote Zach out... Nichole only in a tie.

Oh the web we weave.

August 5, 2014 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Ryder said...

I wish I had sent Carolyn the time/cam stamp from last night (really this morning) but I loved Derrick standing up for Victoria to Zack's rant about her. When Z went inside Derrick told Cody if she was my daughter I would hop on a plane fly out here...no 3 or 4 CBS security guards would stop me...I would punch that guy in the face. He went on to talk about how sheltered Victoria has been and how little she knows of the world....if I remember correctly he used the analogy that she is like a little white mouse that has been thrown into a box of snakes. I respect Derrick's protective nature.

August 5, 2014 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

First, as a lawyer, I think Zach would not only make a good lawyer, but he would LOVE law school! All the times he tries to get people excited to talk with him, discuss various topics, argue...he'd have willing participants 24 hours a day in the student lounge! The mental stimulation would thrill him, not to mention the female law students...and then there are the girls trying to find a lawyer for a bf or husband who would chase him.... Definitely a plan.

I agree with Natural Grace on Dan. I never thought he was all that either. Jumbo, Derrick is playing great from the start of the season. Fascinating. But when you try to call out Dan's greatest points, you had to jump to the season 10 win before you can start. He did nothing extraordinary through that season--he just did not make enemies, stayed under the radar, used the work of others, forcing them take the risks, and them really really used them at the end. I think if he had not had his religion wrapped around his entire existence insulating him, his playing, his attitudes, his using people and those he called friends would have been scrutinized with the same standards applied to other players, and he'd have come up short. I never saw the great guy some others did.

To blame Dan's loss on a feel-good vote is bs. Ian was very deserving, he kept us entertained, did not need to use religion to excuse his behavior. Significantly, he was not playing with the desperation Dan showed. He made big moves that are the backbone of Big Brother: playing mole to help his secret alliance, turning on them publicly at just the right moment. He did not need to trash the precarious emotions of a player he pretended to nurture and have her best interests at heart. He played a great game that he can be proud of--Dan will always be explaining that crazy funeral (and that insulting, unjustified verbal attack on Dani).

August 5, 2014 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Funny tidbit.

Victora talking about what kind of music she wants when she wins HOH. She screams I want Ariana Grande!!!

Victoria says Ariana Grande's voice is amazing. Victoria: "Do you like her voice?" Jocasta says she doesn't even remember who she is.

Victoria is singing Ariana Grande's "Problem" loudly in the kitchen and gets a "STOP THAT" from production.

Frankie was not around.

August 5, 2014 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Hooe all is well with you and yours😊

August 5, 2014 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm I the only one that thinks the "Biggest Twisted Season Of All" is a flop? I mean seriously, The two HOH's and battle of the block has been a flop! The HOH's work together and there's not much to the BOB's. The competitions were more intense with the Have, Have Nots, when they were battling for food. The only other twist was the the Team America, which again their things to do have been stupid. Only one that mattered it was in the best interest of the players to pass on.

This game is best played the way it was originally intended to be played. The more the Producers mess with it, the more they mess it up!

August 5, 2014 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Okay I'm officially worried. Hope you are okay

August 5, 2014 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

For anybody out there who has enjoyed Zach in the House...

there is a great letter out there on Twitter from his mom Thanking all the fans. I can't copy it so go and look for it. What a great family.

It's been a crazy day in the house... lots of stuff going down.

August 5, 2014 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:28pm BBT cams 3/4 Frankie and Christine making their pitch to Nicole. Not what I expected. It's just a Zach bash. Earlier they were going to try and team up with Nicole and Hayden. Everyone has now decided that Nicole and Hayden need to be in their alliance. Besides Jocasta and Victoria. Hayden has joined the HOH crew, mostly just more Zach bashing. Just confirming that everyone is going to vote out Zach. Looking like a done deal now. Two more days though, things change quick. Okay nothing ground breaking here.

August 5, 2014 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10:14pm BBT cams 3/4 After Frankie and Christine leave Hayden says "how dumb do they think I am". So no new alliance here.

August 5, 2014 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm just curious why there are not more reports on what happens during the morning and the day?. Most of what I see is the overnight report. I'm just curious. I love what I do see. Thanks.

August 5, 2014 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Ryder

I agree with you about Derrick.

As annoying and superficial as Victoria can be... she is not malicious. Yes, she has been very catty this season and bashing the prettier girls... but I see that as immaturity.

As far as Derrick... he comes across as a big brother who wants to protect her. He has a lot of patience. He is a good man. He not only rescues animals... but people who are 'alone' too.

August 6, 2014 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Here is the letter from Zach's mom. She has more class than many of the teeny bopper fans who threaten to quit and more.


The letter from Zach's mom:

Dear Zach Attack Fans

There has never been a time in my life that was crazier than this summer. Zach’s journey on Big Brother was supposed to be his and his alone but it became a major family affair. From all of the Rance’s, both here and in England, thank you for all your kind words and support.

As all of you know, I have watched BB since season 1 and Zach was right there beside me on the couch keeping me company. Admittingly there were a couple of seasons early on that just didn’t hook me. Each summer my family knows that for 3 months mommy gets to watch her favorite show without being disturbed. I've watched only the aired shows and never in my wildest dreams knew how big the fandom actually was. Well, I certainly got my fill this summer.

Zach will probably not be saved this week but let me reassure you of a couple of things….he achieved a goal he’s had for a long time, he made it into the house!! He also made a mark in this world. He will forever be associated with FruitLoop Dingus and Don’t Get Me Turnt Up! He will always be known as a former HG on such a popular show and most important, he has so many people who fell in love with him!! He is one lucky young man!

It’s been hard for me this week, a mom doesn’t want to see her son look defeated and feel ostracized. I’ve stopped watching the feeds because it’s breaking my heart, but I do know its a game and he might not be the winner of the $500,000 but he won big time!
Zach will be just fine, that boy always lands on his feet and I can’t wait to share what I experienced on Twitter this summer. Actually it’s not just me, it’s his dad Kevin, his little broski Peyton, his dog Tiger Woods, his uncles Jack, Keith, and Dave, his aunt Debbie, his cousin Lindsay and his good friend Drew!

All you fans have made this incredible and fun and I know Zach will be overwhelmed by your support!

Let’s support who is left in the house and ride out the rest of this season!…….and be prepared for Peyton’s turn in the BB house for BB31!!

Love Jill

August 6, 2014 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hello everyone. Crazy summer. I've been sick for all of it. Finally checking in.

August 6, 2014 at 2:47 AM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

I agree and Dani was gullible

August 6, 2014 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger bobbyw8 said...

Hi Carolyn and fellow dishers. I am Team Zach and saw a few tweets that said that Christine was ultimately responsible for Zach's demise. I disagree with this based on the coverage I've seen/read. In my opinion, it's Cody and Derrick that drove this bus (per Caro's Zach's Demise post). Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. I know Christine was blabbing to Nicole about Zach's motivations too. Would like your opinions of who is ultimately responsible for this game changing week. Thanks.

August 6, 2014 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Kristina #TEAMZankie said...

@ bobbyw8... You're right, Christine is not responsible for Zack going home this week, Derrick is. He planted the seed in Cody that he needs to go. However it all started because Zack was trying to make Derrick/Cody go against Frankie. Which I still do not understand why. If Zack had kept his mouth shut all week he would be staying. They all had his back until he started talking smack to Derrick & Cody about Frankie, and visa versa. Once the three compared notes they realized he's gotta go. Which is a shame!!! I'm a huge #TeamZankie fan!! Sad to see him go! I'm hoping Zack is the first person in jury, and will have a chance to get back into the house, like last year.

Plus, Jocasta is kinda really boring!! (Sorry Jo fans!)

August 6, 2014 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below