;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 16 House

Wakey~Wakey, Houseguests! It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  Frankie, when you were talking to the feeders at 6:03am, you said you wanted to make the most of your last Zankie day.  Cody and Derrick, surely you'd like to lay out by the pool and let PervCam ogle you. Hayden and Nicole, more covert smooching by daylight, perhaps?? Derrick, I'm just gonna sit back and watch your fabulous brain work..

If this is your first time on BBDish today, you are 4 posts behind!  Here they are: The Overnight Report, Hayden Works HARD for More Nicole Kisses, A Letter from Zach's Mom to the BB Fans, Victoria, Rosh HaShanah and the Finale.  You can pick and choose, or go for em all!☺  The choice is yours.

FYI - Game talk between Donny and Nicole starts at 11:03am in this post. 

10:15am
And they're up!



10:16am
Camera 1
Backyard
Frankie, alone


Frankie: That was awesome.  That was an awesome (musical) selection this morning. (goes into British accent) Good morning, Feedsters.. My goodness it's been a long time since we've spoken.  It's been 4 hours since I was out here starin' at the stars and talkin' to you all.  In that amount of time, a lot has changed.


...(not really)  Basically, I went to bed, and then I woke up, and now I'm goin' back to bed, because if I don't get some rest, I will be a pissy  man.  I need to get me rest.  It's gonna be rough these next few days if I don't get no sleep.  So.. I've gotta go back to bed.. just for a bit.  Don't worry.  I'll be back.  Eventually.  Maybe not.  See you soon.  Not at all. We'll see.  Love you. G'bye, G'night. Ciao. 

10:16am
Caleb and Christine have both gotten up to change their batteries and climbed back into their beds in the Rock Room. 
Donny's in the bathroom, brushing his teeth..

CUT TO:
10:26am
Camera 1 - Nicole's already got her bikini on and she's heading down to get some sun.
Camera 3 - Donny's on the elliptical, for his leisurely morning workout.

10:28am
Quad
Nicole and Donny exchange morning pleasantries.. then..

Nicole: Hayden said he's gonna try to get on our sleep schedule.
Donny: I'll believe it when I see it.

10:33am
Donny: We gon' get the muscle train goin' back today.
Nicole: Ok, good.  Sounds like a plan.
**The muscle train is explained in the comment section of this post. ☺

10:40am

**I have never seen so little exertion on an elliptical. Truly, I think Nicole's getting a better work out just laying there.  Sorry to be bitchy, but that's MY machine. Start at level 15 and kick some butt.  If you're gonna be on it, frikkin' do something to sweat.

10:45am
Donny: I've got 40 seconds for 20 minutes.  I've almost went a mile and a half.
Nicole: (non-responsive)
Donny: (out of breath) 20 minutes.

Donny pours himself something to drink and has a seat on the couch.

10:47am
BB: Please turn in your activity trackers.

10:48am
BB: Victoria, please go to the Diary Room.

10:52am
Nicole takes a dip in the pool.. just long enough to cool off..

and then back to her chaise lounge.   Meanwhile, Donny is walking the yard.. and lifting some weights.. and walking..
**And I'm wishing they would have a meaningful conversation, or that someone else would wake up..

11:03am
Donny joins Nicole on a chaise lounge.

Donny: Suntan time.  I'll probably only last 3 minutes.
BB: Please turn in your activity trackers.
Donny: I done a mile and a half without my activity tracker on. Hey, I get the muscles and the exercise.  That's really all that matters.
**great attitude!
Nicole: That's true.

Nicole: I think everything's ok now game-wise, with like..
Donny: Good deal.
Nicole: You're voting out Zach, right?
Donny: Yes, ma'am. Is that who your gut wants to go?
Nicole: Absolutely.  He's not good for my game.  I don't think he's good for a lot of people's game.
Donny: mm hmm.
Nicole: Including yours and Hayden's, cuz I heard he tried to start some kind of alliance.
Donny: mm hmm
Nicole: And.. none of us were in it, ♫soooo..

Donny: mm hmm.. I am fine with that.
Nicole:  yeep
Donny: He's entertaining, but he's a liability.
Nicole: Exactly. hehe.. I do enjoy his presence, and he's hilarious, but it's a game move.  He's gotta go.
Donny: I agree.

Nicole: He really thinks he's staying.
Donny: He can win competitions, but it doesn't do us any good if he's against us.
Nicole: Exactly. He's too smart for his own good.

Donny: mm hmm..  I wish there was some way ya'll could talk to Caleb..
Nicole: I think somebody's gonna try today.. but he is not someone I can trust.
Donny: We wouldn't trust him, but it would appease our minds if he won.
Nicole: I think that he wants the 4 outsiders gone. He stresses that all the time.  But if he won, then, I definitely am going up.
Donny: I probably woudl too, and that wouldn't be good beside each other.. especially if there's no battle of the Block.
Nicole: I'm hoping he's weak from all that slop, but I doubt it..
Donny: mm hmm
Nicole: I'm just hoping for anything.   I really don't want him to win.
Donny: He done amazing in that memory thing.
**you all did.. I still can't believe it - 12 questions - 5 people left - unheard of.
Nicole: He really did. That shocked me.
Donny: But he don't have a lot of garbage in his brain to mix with stuff.  So when he takes in new stuff, he retains it.
**haha!
Nicole: (misses the subtlety of a Donny insult) Yeah, right, he has a lot of garbage in there.  That's all he's got.  I don't even know how he keeps it straight. 
Donny: hehe. 
Nicole: I can't believe he did that well on that number thing.  You, Zach, me, Hayden - I expected that.  But him?  uh uh. nope.  And some people coulda been up there a lot longer than they were.  They just felt way too safe.

Donny: Oh, you reckon?
Nicole: Oh yesss.
Donny: hm
Nicole: They just don't want any blood on their hands.  It's a game move. It makes sense.  But it's frustrating because they know..  If somebody feels that safe, it's frustrating.
Donny: They shouldn't feel that safe this week.
Nicole: No, I think they're definitely goin' for it this week.  They just wanted to wait for BoB to be over.
Donny: Oh, ok.

Timecheck --11:09am
Donny: I don't think my legs can handle much more of this.
Nicole: I can go over there.
Donny: That's ok.
Nicole: If you won tomorrow, and it was double eviction, what would you do?
Donny: If it was double, well, and no uh, double head of household the 1st time.
Nicole: No, just one HoH.
Donny: Probably, Caleb and Christine.
Nicole: That's good.
Donny: And if one of em won, Frankie.
Nicole: OhmyGah, that's good.

Donny: But if it was Battle of the Block, maybe Christine and Victoria.
Nicole: Split up Caleb and Christine.
Donny: mm hmm
Nicole: Or split up hopefully.
Donny: Cuz in a BoB situation, the other person would probably take Jocasta and somebody else..
Nicole: yup.
Donny: ...and Caleb and them wold come off.. but Christine and Victoria may not.
Nicole: That's good.

Donny: How bout yourself?
Nicole: Well  I can't play.
Donny: True that.
Nicole: I think we have the same 3 that I wanna get out.  That I don't trust.
Donny: They seldom even speak to me.
Nicole: Who's that?

Donny: Frankie and Christine seldom even speak to me.  If they come out and look and I'm over there, they'll go that (the opposite) way.
Nicole: Yeah.. and.. um.. Hayden has tried to get Christine to trust you..
Donny: It's too late.
Nicole: ..but she's still saying she's gonna backdoor you.
Donny: Absolutely.
Nicole: And I said, I don't understand.  Hayden and I really trust him.  It sucks that she knows that we trust you now.
Donny: It's that whole 8 person thing in the beginning.
Nicole: Oh well.  She doesn't know that I'd tell you what she said, which is good.
Donny: mm hmm
Nicole: She took my trust, she took everything and just frikkin' rubbed it in the dirt and spit on it. She definitely did not play her cards right with me, trustwise.  I can't believe she would play her game like this without being a saboteur. It's so ridiculous, the things that she tells me.
Donny: It is. 
Nicole: They're so made up that it's frustrating.. and I don't know if she thinks I'm that dumb, or if somebody's telling her to do this or what, because it doesn't add up at all.  I guess week 2 she was already bashing me.  Cody's been telling me.  She tries to put targets on everybody's backs but her own.
Donny: mm hmm.. but at this stage of the game, you about can do that. ...Especially if they don't think you're a good competitor in competitions.
Nicole: She is though.  She just hasn't shown it. 
Donny: I wished I would've put her and Victoria up instead of Victoria and Caleb.. cuz 2 girls would'nt have done good in the dominoes..
Nicole: Very very true.. and she had a lot of limitations.. She wouldn't have done 2 weeks of slop, she wouldn't have done Adam and Even because of the bikini.. She wouldn't have gone for the no HoH.
Donny: She might've went for no HoH.
Nicole: She told me she would never do that. 

11:14am
Donny: Alright, I gotta bail.
Nicole: ok..

And he's up like a shot and convo done.   Donny heads to the couch and pours himself a drink.  Nicole soaks up some more sun.  BB Starts calling out HGs name by name to change their batteries and turn in their activity trackers..

11:30am
More HGs start coming to life..  Hayden's in the bathroom, brushing his teeth..

11:35am
Frankie's in the kitchen, bordering on coherent..
He moves into the bathroom to do his morning routine and make small-talk with Jocasta..

11:40am
Donny and Victoria, Nicole and Frankie do BB's bidding and lower the blinds in the  backyard.. It's a group effort today.  Once they finish, BB calls Frankie in to the DR.

11:45am
Camera 1
Nicole, Hayden and Donny
Backyard Couch

Hayden: I don't know exactly what's going on, but last night, Frankie and Christine were telling me I should vote Zach out, cuzI'm his next target and he tried to form an alliance with them and um..
Donny: mm hmm
Hayden: It's really weird that they would start saying this out of nowhere.. So maybe they got a whiff of paranoia.. that people were gonna vote him out.
Donny: Probably.
Hayden: So now they're tryin' to make it seem like they wanted it all along too..
Donny: mm hmm
Hayden: Either that, or they're trying to make sure everyone is voting him out, so they can throw a couple swing votes, and blame people.. I know it'll at least be a tie.. Other people wanna vote him out, but I don't know if they know that.  They made it sound like it could be a tie..

Donny: They're just fillin' you fulla mud.
Nicole: It's just a bad idea.

Hayden: Oh, I know that.  But they said to me, I don't know where Donny stands..
Donny: Because they've heard from Zach that I was in an alliance with him, so maybe they truly don't know, or maybe they just want to get wind if you've heard.
Hayden: They made it sound like it would be a tie with me, and it's definitely not gonna be a tie whatsoever.
Donny: mm hmm
Hayden: But they could easily throw a couple votes the opposite way, if they knew everyone else was voting..
Donny: mm hmm
Hayden: ..and then blame it on anyone they wanted.Even though everyone would know, but they could do a whole lotta..
Donny: They'd pretend like..
Hayden: uh huh.

OK.. I need a quick stretch! 

This post will be updated throughout the BB16 morning.  Please refresh every 15-20 minutes and more info will magically appear. ☺  If you've got some shopping to do while you wait, we'd be so grateful if you'd use the BBDish Amazon Link to get there.

Hope to see you all here for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party tonight at 7:50pm Eastern!☺






Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger KimmyKim1019 said...

Hey Carolyn! Thank you for all you do! Should be an exciting episode tomorrow!!

I just placed an Amazon order through the link on the dish. Hope it worked!

August 6, 2014 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi KimmyKim!☺

Thanks sooooo much!!♥

I'm secretly hoping everyone will start using the BBDish-Amazon link whenever they need to go shopping..

August 6, 2014 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In re the comment about Caleb not brushing his teeth or showering ... do you think he may be depressed? He seems to have a few issues.

August 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Kristina #TEAMZankie said...

Caro, hi!! Hope all is well.

The muscle train... Donny, Cody, Nicole & Hayden were doing like a follow-the-leader workout as they were walking (in a straight line) the perimeter of the backyard yesterday. And at certain spots they had weights they would lift. It actually looked like a fun way to work out with a group instead of just standing there. :)

August 6, 2014 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Kristin K said...

I know what muscle train is!!!! They were doing it yesterday....they were walking around the backyard single file like if they were train cars. they were doing bicep curls while they walked. They were really into it LOL

August 6, 2014 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Why does everyone think someone will have a 'buy back' to get back into the house? Is that the thinking among the HGs or with the fans?

Rounding out my top 3 reasons for not complaining about PR / audience interference.

3. Jeff's coup d' etat.
2. Crazy James in a box.
1. A second chance to see Kaysar.

August 6, 2014 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

Carolyn, I've heard you mention that you dropped a lot of weight and did it on weight watchers. How did you keep yourself from eating? It also sounds like you're into biking. Have you always enjoyed that or is it a new found passion? I don't like to excersize and I don't like healthy food. Need some tips....

August 6, 2014 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Blugirl said...

Long time follower, first time responder. Thank you Carolyn for all your hardwork. Also enjoy reading others opinions and perspectives.
I also, like you, live in so fla and am a lifer with WW.
Thanks again!

August 6, 2014 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi Wild Omar! :) It's certainly possible.. the boy's got some issues..

Hi Kristina #TeamZankie! :) Thanks so much!! I had no clue! Must've been while I was exercising.

Hi KristinK! :) Thank you Thank you!!

Hey Grendon! :) The HGs have tosse the idea around, and the fand too.. P.S. GGGRRREEAAAAT 3 reasons!

Hi Lyndsay! :) That's the beauty of weight watchers - you don' t(or at least I don't) feel like you're on a diet at all.. you just learn how to eat properly.. finally.. :) For me, cycling has been a joy for several years now.. and much like ww doesn't feel like a diet, it doesn't feel like "ugh exercise" - it feels like being an 8 year old for about 90 minutes a day.. longer outside of bb season. :)


Hi BluGirl! :) Thanks so much! It's great to see you here in the comments! Yay US! Where in SoFla are you??



August 6, 2014 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I shop amazon all the time! Literally. I've joked to my family I have an addiction. :-|

I usually use the app and forget about your link (sooooo sorry!! You'd probably be a millionaire by now). But today I copied your link into a text document so if I shop from my phone using the app I can follow it from there. Do you know if it works that way? I.e. You get credit as long as I checkout via your link??

August 6, 2014 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok..

CHecking back in at 1-1:20pm, the alliances are mixing in the backyard, having fun, but no real game talk.. This may certainly change at a moments notice, but at some point today I need to get a workout in.. so that time's gonna be now. :0)

I hope to see you all back here for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party tonight at 7:50pm Eastern!!

I'm thinking doorprizes are in order tonight. It's been too long..

August 6, 2014 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Cadd - Thanks so much! I think that would work.. I don't see why not.. :) I'm a total amazon addict too.. it's my go to site 99.999% of the time now.

August 6, 2014 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

In case that wasn't clear: throw things into my cart via the ease of the app on my phone but still utilizing your link to do my checkout process.

August 6, 2014 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Cadd - I'm super curious too.. Can you try it with an item and let me know what it was? - I can see what people bought the next day.. just not who bought it.

August 6, 2014 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

My daughter used her amazon app a few weeks ago to shop for a chinchilla cage. Left it in her cart and I checked out via your link. If that went through for you, then it should work as Caddo suggests.

August 6, 2014 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tam - I'll check.. Thanks so much! Do you by any chance remember the date you checked out?

August 6, 2014 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

Hi, Carolyn, I hope you can excuse my ignorance. There's been a bunch of tattoo talk today and Victoria said she'd like one. Isn't that a no-no for her religion? Or is that only for some types of Judaism? I suppose she could just be talking to fit in. She's certainly more curse-y lately.

August 6, 2014 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Blugirl said...

I am in lighthouse point, just north of pompano and south of boca.
Nice to be part of your "family"!
Thanks.

August 6, 2014 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Please please please don't get ride of Frankie!!!!!
Thank you for BBDISH, I love it and read it every day....

August 6, 2014 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

July 12th. And apologies to Cadd. ..auto correct messed up your name.

August 6, 2014 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I had two books in my wish list that I needed an excuse to order ;-)

They were both on zoroastrianism/zarathustra

put them in through the app and checked out via your link on my phone.....do tell!! I'm hoping it worked I'll be looking to find out. If it doesn't, I can try putting it into my cart via phone app and then using the link to checkout on my laptop/desktop.
*fingers crossed*

August 6, 2014 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

BluGirl :) I know Lighthouse Point very well! I'm up there for every holiday at my cousin's (Richard and CheriLynn's) place! Love it!

BeeBelle - You are absolutely correct - Tattoos are a BIG no no for Victoria.. and me.. and all the tribe. :)

Tam - THank you! I looked but I don't see it..

August 6, 2014 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Arghh. Well that is a bummer. So next time I will be just going through your link rather than the app. Sorry :(

We will be purchasing a new rabbit hutch in the near future, though. I

August 6, 2014 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks so much, Tam!! :)

Thank you, Cadd!!

August 6, 2014 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

For the amazon link and app, that should work. As long as u checkout w link, it will credit the site. Even if you use app for adding things.

Hope that helps.

August 6, 2014 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger marye said...

1.31am camera 1
Derrick said they are keeping Zack to keep the numbers. They have made up stories about Donnie and Nicole and told all the members of their group, they they are all steaming mad.

August 6, 2014 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I know you're busy busy but please do let me know whether those books show uo in your amazon commissions. I'll be looking :)

August 7, 2014 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am just getting tired of every year a pack of basically frat guys get together and dominate. Tired of this being a male dominated gameand getting a little bored by it, if they don't make some changes I think my days of BB are coming to an end and it is sad, I have watched every year but am getting disappointed.

August 7, 2014 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below