;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday Before the PoV Player Picking and Post Grande Revelation

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy PoV Saturday to you!  We'll be here with the PoV Players, Spoiler and Aftermath, so if you're out and about today, have fun!  Just check in periodically to see what's happening in the house.

In the comment section of the Overnight Report, someone asked if I'm still Team Zankie.  Truth is, I'm team everybody.  I l♥ve this crew of HGs..

If this is your first time on BBDish today, you definitely want to check out  The Overnight Report and the BoB Spoiler and Aftermath. Frankie won the BoB, Zach went absolutely ballistic on him from 9:50pm-10pm, if you'd like to check it out on the feeds in flashback, and then he called the guys into the Fire Room to tell them his big secret about being Ariana Grande's brother.  Intense doesn't even begin to describe it all..

Here's some insight into how some HGs are still reacting this morning to Frankie's revelation last night.. And those who aren't unduly disturbed by celebrity and have moved on to just play the game..

11:02am
Christine
Camera 1
BeeHive

Christine's in the beehive talking to herself..

Christine: How the hell do I get Frankie to leave me alone without ruining my game? I hate him right now..  Need to make sure everyone's pissed off that Frankie lied about who he is. As long as I’m not the biggest target..



11:09am
Bathroom
Nicole and Christine
Camera 3

Nicole: He thinks you guys are like best friends..
Christine: I know.. and it's irritating.
Nicole: I think everybody else feels bad for you.. I was like, there's no way she wants him up there.  She's too smart to fall for that.
Christine: Thank you, Nicole.  Cody was like, I can't believe you responded like that even after you found out who his sister is.

Nicole: For your game, he needs to go.
Christine: Absolutely.
Nicole: Zach is PISSED about the Africa thing.. Everyone's gonna look selfish if they don't vote for him to win..  He was going off to where like, Cody had to be, get outa here..  Zach was livid.  Already he's got 25 grand in his pocket for fan favorite.
Christine: If Zach wants him out..
Nicole: Oh, he wants him OUT.. But if Zach's going out this week.. There's so much that can happen still

Frankie enters the kitchen and calls out good morning to the girls.. They change the subject while he's in earshot.

Christine: I miss Timmmm... Oh my gosh, my mom and dad are gonna be so proud of me.

11:16am
Bathroom
Christine, Nicole, Frankie

Christine: So everyone's in DR right now?
Frankie: mm hmm.. a few things happened yesterday they want to talk about.  I don't know what it could possibly be.

Fishies, briefly.  When the feeds returns, it's just Frankie and Nicole in the bathroom..
Cody comes in and out..

11:23am
Cam 3
Frankie:  Are we good for a while now?
Nicole: I hope so.
Frankie: Me too.  I feel like anything that happened, we should just let it go.
Nicole: It makes a little more sense now.. I didn't want you to think I was making up in my head how I thought you were acting..
Frankie: There's still a lot of indiscrepancies, but I don't wanna dwell on it.. I just wanna play the game like it's brand new.  They know what's going on.  That's all that matters to me.
Nicole: Yeah, they (America) knew this whole time that you're.. That's hilarious.

Frankie: It's crazy.  It was liberating in the beginning not to have any sort of responsibilities or any questions, any nothing.
Nicole: Yeah.  So now that you admitted it.. What do you mean?  Questions from us?
Frankie: From you... from like normal people.. Like, I don't ever get to hang out with people and them not know who I am.
Nicole: That's very true.
Frankie: It was liberating in the beginning, just to go back to where I was 3 years ago. 2 years ago..
Nicole: I'm glad I didn't know..
Frankie: I didn't think I would ever tell anyone.. It's so fun.. I can't wait.  You get to come.  Build a school.  The final 9..  I can't wait to see Victoria, lugging cinder blocks through the African dessert.
Nicole: I frikkin' wanna go, and I'm not lying.
Frankie: I want you to go.

Talk about Africa continues.. Frankie's been 10 times.. 2 times a year for the past 5 years. 

Frankie: I'm gonna get some coffee.. (he glides and bounces to the living room, then back to the bathroom for a sec) I just feel so free!
Nicole: That's awesome.

And he leaves again.. and gets called to the DR.. Christine returns to the bathroom, and we learn what Nicole's takeaway from her conversation with Frankie was...

Christine: I talked to him (Frankie), and I said, "Everyone's coming after you now.  I don't think Nicole's the scariest one.  She's completely alone in this game.  It'd be stupid to get out someone who has no one to help her." 
Nicole: Thank you.  I do appreciate that a lot. I know that he is coming after me.  He just said to me, "Are we good for a while?" 
Christine: Did he really say that?
**how dare he.. smh
Nicole: Yes. 
Christine:  Nicole, he sincerely thinks that because his sister's Ariana Grande that he's not going anywhere.
Nicole: I know. He's very, very confident right now.
Christine: Oh, he's so confident. It's pissing me off.
Nicole: It's.. it's.. it's making me feel so uncomfortable.. and he's like, "it's so weird to like," or something about "Normal People," like we're just "normal people," oh.. that this takes him back to 3 years ago when he hung out with normal people.
Christine:  (gasps)
Nicole: ..and that it was fun while it lasted.
Christine:  That's so rude.  That's so stupid.
Nicole: He's being cocky and confident.
Christine: He goes, I got Caleb to start campaigning for me.. I'm like, that's not fair, cuz now I'm gonna be the one thrown under the bus.
Nicole: Like campaigning how?
**he's safe, having won the BoB.
Christine: For Frankie..  People not being against him, I guess.
Nicole: Oh. I think Caleb was not havin' it when Zach was goin' off.  Caleb was on Zach's side.
Christine: Oh really.  That's good.
Nicole: Because Caleb said, "He could be gone next week."  I think everybody's confused by what they feel, and as long as Zach keeps bein' mad about it, people are gonna think.. I don't know..
Christine: It just is scary for BoB.. cuz if he goes up, he could be safe.
Nicole: Again.
Christine: Again.
Nicole:  If I were here, If I were to win, I would hope that it could be like a Devin thing..
**whole house v Frankie.
Christine: Yeah.
 

This is ongoing.. you get the gist.

CUT TO:
12:34pm
Camera 3
Bathroom
Derrick and Cody

The Hitmen want to make sure there is no Zankie love reunion..  So they get their story straight on what they'll be feeding Frankie to make sure of it.. It is the truth, incidentally.

There were fishies right before this conversation, but it sounds like a "what to do if Frankie gets to play and wins PoV" scenario...

Cody: So we're gonna say, "Zach wanted to go up and throw it."
Derrick: Yeah.  "Frankie wants us all gone.  He's a f'in asshole.  I hate him.  I want him out of the house.  I'll actually volunteer to go up next to him."
Cody: Right.
Derrick: And Nicole didn't trust him.  That's why she put Caleb up.  We just gotta make sure we got the same story.
Cody: Yup
Derrick: 2 people telling the same story lends that much more validity, ya know?
Cody: Yeah
**yes. Detective Levasseur. It does.  And.. your badge is showing.  You might wanna tuck that in.

Cody: But here's the thing, do you think Zach's gonna get pissed if we say it like that?  It's almost like we're pretty much throwin' him under the bus.
Derrick: Zach's thrown us under the bus for 50 days straight.
Cody: A'ight.  Sounds good to me.
Derrick: I mean, I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, he's a casualty of war.

CUT TO:
1:12pm
Camera 1
Kitchen Area
Cody, Derrick and Victoria

Talk about Donny fake napping right now, in hopes of hearing something.. And since they're alone with Victoria, they take the opportunity to get her vote for Zach to stay this week..

Cody: If he doesn't win Veto, I'm gonna let him know to his face I'm not voting him to stay.
Derrick: He's done it twice now.
Cody: He's only f'in up his own game..
Derrick: Hey, I'm gonna keep Zach here.  (looking at Victoria) He aint comin' after you, me or her, so..

Cody: I agree. And Donny?  Do you know who he's goin' after?
Victoria: I have no idea.

Cody: Do you know who he's goin' after?
Derrick: I don't.

Derrick goes to the restroom.. Victoria goes to exchange her mic.. When she returns..

Victoria: If Donny wins the Veto, one of us is going home.
Cody: I don't think so.  I think Zach'll end up goin' home then.  That's what I'm hoping..
Victoria: Christine wants me gone.
Cody: I don't think so.. If you, me or Derrick go up, at least we know we can trust in each other's votes..
Victoria: Would you choose Derrick or me over Zach?
Cody: Yes, absolutely. It's been blatantly obvious that Zach has been taking everything I would say in the game and telling Frankie.  Just because it's all out in the open.  Just because stuff comes out in the open, doesn't mean you forget it.. and think.. oh because he told me now 50 days later that means he's gonna change.

CUT TO:
1:20pm
Camera 3 and 4
Derrick and  Frankie
HoH

This is a good, and mostly quite honest conversation.. I encourage you to check it out on flashback, but right now, as of 1:45pm BBT - I believe the PoV Player picking is happening, so... I'll see you soon in a new top post!☺









Permalink







22 Comments:

Blogger Gramps said...

Here's a thought from the other side of the house. Perhaps folk might want to cool their jets on this 'Production rigged the Comp' talk. At least until Sunday.

I went to sleep (crashed and burned) a tad after 2am and had not heard a single word about it being rigged from any of the folk who have, at this point actually seen the comp, . They were only talking about what a beast job Frankie did winning by himself. They were there; we weren't.

Do you really believe AGP are so smart that they could/would design a comp for two teams of two that could only be won by a single player?? Really. 'Cause that's what your conspiracy theory requires. How about mechanical problems being the issue of how late the comp start was?? These Comps this year are mostly new, as in, untested.

Can we wait until we see what the comp was before blowing up on Production?? Please??

I absolutely agree w/ the sentiment that having players w/ an internet following in a game where the public has a voice, is grossly unfair to the Game and the other players. It is borderline desperate for AGP to do this the last two seasons. One could say jumping the shark even. But Frankie's situation is mostly about outside the House influences. What about inside the House skewing that actually affects the Game??

Is Derrick's situation fair, game-wise, to the other players?? His job gave him unprecedented experience working under cover to convince others to do what he wants -- while keeping himself safe. On the street you don't get voted out of the House; you most likely die. Does his life training give him an overwhelming Game advantage?? Of course it does. Everyone, especially in the feeds chat room, rags on Frankie for being fake, snaky, a dirty player; but Derrick is doing the same things -- just better, w/ much more subtlety and finesse. Derrick is trained to do that; Frankie is not. So Frankie is on blast and shunned and Derrick is sitting pretty.

About the Frankie reveal... I think it is easy (for me) to take it on its face. Frankie was feeling shunned all day by his "alliance" and absolutely knew he was on his own after Caleb's stunt. It is very easy to take his word that he wanted the House to know the truth, before he got voted out. He knows it is totally on himself now; no safety net of an alliance. It is just a matter of time before he loses an HoH and Veto and gets voted out. That is very believable to me, but, ymmv....

If we are going to talk about fair, let's also keep it balanced. Or not. Do as you will is the only rule....

August 9, 2014 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Hello Carolyn & Lessa! What a crazy time in the house! I had to turn the feeds off before I had a heart attack. So instead of watching the blood bath in the house (so stressful) I'm going to watch a BBC original movie, Dead Set. It's a zombie movie set in the Big Brother house in the UK. Production & the world get eaten by zombies & the HG's are left to defend themselves. Sounds familiar?? I'm going to keep up w/The Dish in case things get cray cray! Have a good evening!!

August 9, 2014 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Dude.. Is Frankie insane? "Normal people"? You arent a celebrity! Your sister is barely a celebrity. I didnt like Frankie from day one at least now I have proof of why

August 9, 2014 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Wow this is so crazy - I just don't see Frankie as a fan favorite - we have all known who he is since the beginning (well sort of I had to look it up) - it didn't change my attitude about him at all.

He seems to be acting very condescending to everyone now - which is losing points all over from any of them! He was in the limelight for the past day or so, he thought this was the way to bring the attention back on himself, and it really is just an excuse. Derrick is really hatin' on him right now - because of the lack of fairness (in his eyes and many others), and that he could be a fan fave just because of this. If they stop letting him bother them with this, it should help, and continue to play the game as they were. He, Derrick, needs to stop protesting to much. Victoria needs to stop being a star chaser and get back to where she was, even if it wasn't much.

Gramps you also said it very well. I also want to see the comp before it is blasted anymore. People forget this is BIG BROTHER - they DO run the show - that is the point. You give people situations, and see how they handle it, and possibly "guide" them in BB's direction. So what if people say it is 'fixed' - I think all comps are setup to favor some and not others. It is just what the 'some' do with it.

It sure makes it all interesting for us being 'outsiders'. They all use what they got for their own advantage, that is what they are supposed to do - if it is lying, and not telling who you are, or just being truthful and supportive (like Jocasta), or somewhere inbetween.

I am really enjoying this cast this season, I am happy for that.

August 9, 2014 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Love Love Love this conversation:

Donny-"There's one person that I don't want to win. There's one person that has played everybody. Derrick. Frankie hasn't promised me nothin'. Christine hasn't promised me nothin'. He has. He has manipulated everybody. "

Nicole-"That's true."

Donny-"Cody hasn't. He's just rode the train. Got in while the gettig is good. If i had said this a long time ago it would have gotten back to them a long time ago and I'd be gone, so what could I have done?"

Meanwhile Derrick is bashing Donny because he thinks he is talking game to Nicole. "They're in there effing scheming." He sends Victoria in to spy then tells her that Donny is the biggest manipulator in the house.

I know this won't change much. Cody and Derrick will continue to try to destroy Donny. They are still plotting against Zack, Christine and Nicole and they still hate Frankie. Christine and Nicole will continue to throw each other under the bus. Nicole will continue to trust Derrick. They will all continue to pick apart every word Frankie says and then piece them back together and embellish to fit their own agendas so that by the time it gets around the house, what 'Frankie said' never after came out of Frankie's mouth.

I love this conversation because I love that Donny sees the truth. He always has. True colors are starting to show and Derrick's ain't pretty. I am thrilled to see him nervous for a change. Can you imagine what it would be like if he was actually OTB. If Derrick makes it to F2 he probably will deserve to win, but if he walks out the door before then I certainly won't shed a tear.

August 9, 2014 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Love Love Love this conversation:

Donny-"There's one person that I don't want to win. There's one person that has played everybody. Derrick. Frankie hasn't promised me nothin'. Christine hasn't promised me nothin'. He has. He has manipulated everybody. "

Nicole-"That's true."

Donny-"Cody hasn't. He's just rode the train. Got in while the gettig is good. If i had said this a long time ago it would have gotten back to them a long time ago and I'd be gone, so what could I have done?"

Meanwhile Derrick is bashing Donny because he thinks he is talking game to Nicole. "They're in there effing scheming." He sends Victoria in to spy then tells her that Donny is the biggest manipulator in the house.

I know this won't change much. Cody and Derrick will continue to try to destroy Donny. They are still plotting against Zack, Christine and Nicole and they still hate Frankie. Christine and Nicole will continue to throw each other under the bus. Nicole will continue to trust Derrick. They will all continue to pick apart every word Frankie says and then piece them back together and embellish to fit their own agendas so that by the time it gets around the house, what 'Frankie said' never after came out of Frankie's mouth.

I love this conversation because I love that Donny sees the truth. He always has. True colors are starting to show and Derrick's ain't pretty. I am thrilled to see him nervous for a change. Can you imagine what it would be like if he was actually OTB. If Derrick makes it to F2 he probably will deserve to win, but if he walks out the door before then I certainly won't shed a tear.

August 9, 2014 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Hey Gramps

I agree we need to wait and see the comp, but what we do know is this was obviously a comp you can win alone and the other BOB's were not. I dont think you give BB enough credit for changing things up. I guess Frankie is just super lucky that the solo comp landed on his eviction party

August 9, 2014 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had a feeling that when Frankie became desperate, he would out himself as a last resort hoping that the guests would be overcome with his "celebrity" status. Hopefully, it won't work. His condescending attitude will not help keep him in the game. Hopefully, he'll be shocked when he dorsn't get America's Favorite Player.......hopefully.

August 9, 2014 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you. You are awesome.

August 9, 2014 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Based on Christine's statement does that mean the guys are having a GROUP Diary Room Session with Production? hhhhmmmm

August 9, 2014 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does Christine still plan to put up Nicole as the re-nom? Earlier in the LR Donny was talking to Nicole don't remember the timestamp, he was talking to her about how Derrick was manipulating everything and Cody was just along for the ride.

I wonder if Nicole will drop that into Christine's ear and change her thinking.

I don't know about production, I have noticed that, to me anyway, the DR sessions seem very scripted and unnatural this year.

I think it would be nice to see a season of all new players who have never watched BB. I can remember the early years and how exciting it was when someone would come up with a new strategy or term.

I don't care who Frankie's sister is, or what he planned to do with the money, I just don't particularly like him or his actions in the house. He, somehow, made me feel very sympathetic towards Zach.

Well, after the last 24 hours, we can't say this is a boring season anymore. :-)

August 9, 2014 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Gramps

The 'Thank you. You're awesome.' was supposed to be in response to your post.

@Carolyn (and anyone else who reads what I ramble on about.) Sorry for all the typos and double posts. I've been using my phone a lot. Apparently my eyes and fingers are much better suited to a full size keyboard.

August 9, 2014 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Am I correct that if you win BOB, you cannot be put up as replacement nom???

August 9, 2014 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Kaycee14 said...

We BB fans may not choose Frankie as our favorite, but if his sister asks her fans to log on to CBS.com and vote for him to win 25k, he'll definitely get it. It's actually more aggravating than Elissa's win last year, because at least Rachel's fans who voted for E were probably also BB fans.

August 9, 2014 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Reading intellegent conversations is such a good feeling. I have learned more from the posts just now than from any other post I have read. Happy I ran upon an intellegent BB site. Keep up the good work and good information.
Thank you all.
I would love to see Derrick in the hot seat and walk out the door. I know a cockey cop, he told me he "gets paid to tell people what to do", from watching Derrick I now think it is true.
By the way, the cop that told me that is real scum.
I want Donny to win, he is the only adult in the house and seems to be the only one not kniving and playing with the other house guests and back stabbing them.
I think he will be Americas Player, if not then I will be sad about that too.
Sorry I rambled.

August 9, 2014 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I'm just going to add one more bit to the competition being rigged. Team America's assignment was to get someone to volunteer to go up and then vote them out. Knowing that a volunteer is going up, production could presume that there might be a decent likelihood that the volunteer might "throw" the comp. This BoB could've been planned with that in mind - so that if it did happen, and to use a Donny colloquialism , the non-sitter-outer would still have a chance.

I still can't wait to see what happens. I'm still Team Zach even though he's acting so defeated right now. I just want him to latch on to Donny & Nicole - bring Cody if you must. Cody's ready to jump clear of the fog machine.

August 9, 2014 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

I am liking Frankie less and less. He told Nicole he would fly the 9 BB finalists to Africa FIRST CLASS to build a school. If you ever checked out first class prices for such a trip then you know that is a lot of dough. And I wonder how much he pays himself to run the charity. His 40-50 k YouTube salary is not enough to keep Frankie in the style he has become accustomed to in an expensive city like New York. Incidentally I have been to Africa twice, once as a tourist and once as a part of a volunteer group. None of us flew first class, imagine that. If you can afford to fly first class, fine, but not on my dime. This is why I am very selective in choosing a charity to support and it definitely won't be Frankie's.

August 9, 2014 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

Grendon, have loved your comments for years now. Someone else posted something about how you can put our own thoughts into words. I won't care if Derrick leaves either. I haven't cared for Frankie for several weeks now though I really wanted to like him. Now I am hoping for Frankie to leave no later than next week and for a Hayden return to the game! SO disappointed in Frankie's 'big reveal' overnight and his current smug attitude.

August 9, 2014 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Mornin' Caro! (My Sunday mornin')
I'm on big-time catch up, since SiL Funeral and the family is tearing each other apart, kinda feels like being in the BB HOUSE! I'm so over that mess, so I keep my SiL in my heart, memories close and just let them act like fools. Such a shame.

Annnywaay, thanks for making me SMILE & LOL so much I may have woke the neighbors @ your comment "**yes. Detective Levasseur. It does.  And.. your badge is showing.  You might wanna tuck that in."!!! Omgosh I even snorted and seriously needed that LoL.
I've caught him several times, and thought Whooops hush Derrick, your gonna start making them question you! But they still haven't figured him out (unless I've missed it), now that Frankie is in the spotlight, they certainly may not catch those sly detective/undercover comments, but he really needs to check himself, sometimes!

Thanks again for all you're doing for us! I've missed so much in the last three weeks, but I always count on BBDish to catch me up! Gonna spark up my feeds today!
Much Love,
Pam

August 10, 2014 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@HanHaysMom.... You cracked me up! I do the same thing when life is really getting to me, ( and seriously BB16 is like watching a trainwreck lately) I turn on FAMilies and watch ZOMBIES!
Good to see I'm not the only one!
Peace!
Pam

August 10, 2014 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, last comment on this post and I'm moving on...

True dat, @Grendon, if Derrick & Cody do not get Donny out soon, Donny could win it all!
But what about America's Team? Maybe that's why Derrick is not pushing hard for Donny to go, but Donny has mafe it crystal clear that America's Team cones SECOND to "his game", whereas Derrick tells us America's Team is his priority. They just confruse me! O_O
Love ya @Grendon ;)

August 10, 2014 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I meant FXMovies! NOT FAMilies, oh my wonderful AUTO-INCORRECT on my "Smart"Phone..sorry Caro

August 10, 2014 at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below